It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
doreen virtue and sylvia browne communicate with clever demons, would you believe me if i claimed i was an indigo?

I wouldnt believe anything these materialistic harlots had to say and i have actually read most of thier hogwash

as for aura colours every book writing psychic has different view of what different colours mean.

I believe down to my core that any shade of indigo or purple is not a spitirtual colour. Look at what it represents regality and the catholic church.

If anything white would be the spititual colour as it encompasses every colour of the spectrum which would mean you have picked up every colour along the way as a badge of honour.

Anyway the list of indigo traits contradicts itself as a real indigo by definition would not proclaim themselves to be one since the BS detector would be set off.

Its a way for spiritually corrupt people to make money from unfortunate good but confused souls.

Just remember pyramid schemes are always dodgy and no one is better than anyone else. Quite a simple adage really

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you honestly believe Sylvia Brown talks to demons, then how can you think all people are equal in clairvoyance?

"Aura Readers" and Animal reaction to a human presence prove of the variance that people's auras give out.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
"Aura Readers" and Animal reaction to a human presence prove of the variance that people's auras give out.

I have noted that so called aura readers see things differently too. When I had a belief in this tosh and thought I could see aura there was not always a consensus amongst us as to colouration and definition of field(s). I now think it is just a brain processing matter interpreting the after image of an object. Each to their own though.

I don't think you can take animal reaction as an indication of aura. Animals have superior senses attributable to their evolved role. A dogs sense of smell means it can pick up where we have been in "smelly vision". We could have encountered all sorts of smells that could be threatening or friendly to dogs. It varies from animal to animal too.

I know of two cats, sisters. One will have its eyes stream with tears if you open acetone anywhere in the house. This does not affect the sister. However, the unaffected sister goes absolutely wild if you have been near bleach. You won't smell it on your person but she knows.

We also know that some insects seem to be able to detect our fear / attack pheromones.

Truth is we don't know exactly why a dog takes to one person and not another but we certainly don't have to add aura sensitivity to the equation.

KTK

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If you honestly believe Sylvia Brown talks to demons, then how can you think all people are equal in clairvoyance?

I do honestly believe that sylvia browne is either talking to demons or making her insights up.

By the equal part i was saying we are all the same from the same spark and no one is better than anyone else just because you have attributes some money loving book writer lists. As many people have noted before this is a dangerous notion.

Please just do a bit more research on her, same with doreen. As i said i have read all thier books and most of all the other channeled muck and i get the yuckies reading it cause i know its all b/s and spin.

Believe me i gave sylvia the benefit of the doubt and was enjoying alot of her stuff til i came across things that didnt sit right like her left door right door theory. Then i saw her on montel and i really did not like her energy stamp.

One reason i believe she is not so nice is that she mucks around with peoples emotions.One case that really got my goat was that she told the parents of a boy that he was dead, he turned up quite famously a while ago found in the basement of a house with another boy. you would know the case i was talking about. There is a huge list of these types of occurences with her. Have you seen how much she charges for a reading and her seminars? That type of crap has its own karma attatched and i really would not like to be her when she confronts this.

Please im not attacking anyone in this thread execpt for syliva browne and maybe her son i should start on him too he is just as vile.

Yeah auras, dogs dont see colours, they are seing the pure energy stamp of all things this is why they can sense the difference in people and see the invisi's as i call them.

Its a bit like how a monday can feel diferent in the air to a sunday.

Im not desputing auras but i dont prescribe to the colour theory just like the post above. Everyone interperates things differently.

Whats the difference between sylvia, doreen and someone who channels alien from the starfleet who claims only star children will be saved, or someone that chanels 'cough' angels, or a satanist summoning a demon(at least they know what they are dealing with).

Please enlighten me, anyone who believes in indigos and the writings or doreen and sylvia why do you believe them and not others ?
They are all getting their info from the same source

Please again im not attacking I have all the supposed indigo traits myself i even have the eyes and legs yes there are indigo legs go look for them. But the source of the material dosnt sit right for me, so ill sit here and yell out next and wait for another bit of channeled muck to divide decent folk.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Actually Sylvia's book is all I know about as far as her philosophy goes. I don't watch Montell.

I speak of the Indigos the same way I would if we were speaking of the great artists, or inventors, writers of our time.

The Indigo is the clear who can distinguish false from real information. False from real emotion...and what is important in life, and what is not important. We quarrel with people who are ignorant and act like they are not, just like my sister who insists on getting my dog vaccinated. Ignorance has befell her and she speaks like she did research on the vaccines.

Indigos do not quarrel about petty dramas and the insignificant things most people fight about. Money? Now you know your an Indigo when you have no care for money. When greed is unknown to you, and lust, envy, and hate are abolished from your life for good. You're right, we all have this potential to rid ourselves from our vices.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why is it that every time someone asks for evidence or a reference they get a phrase meaning, "Look it up yourself! I can't be bothered!"?
Hey, I have seriously tried to find a single reputable source to back up the existence of indigo children and there isn't a single one-- anywhere! So, we have non-Indigo's asking for help from the Indigos who are supposed to be these compassionate, empathetic higher beings who have come to save the world... If an Indigo can't bother to help us find references (a very simple request for things that really exist
), how much faith do you think people would have in the ability of a group of Indigos to save the world? As a society, do we want to raise a generation of people who snap at others for bothering them rather than helping?

I am just posting to let you know that I'm still waiting and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Unless you can post a credible reference to back up your claims, it may not even make the cut in Paranormal
. People usually try to post pictures, videos or something! You didn't kick up much of a fuss after leaving Sci-Tech...
I think you know darn well Indigos are fictitious!
"Human 2.0", my patootie!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expected Response: Blah, blah blah... something about ignorance...Blah, blah blah... something about being close-minded... Blah, blah blah... something is coming soon and I'll see then...Blah, blah blah...Plug for Sylvia Brown's books...Blah, blah blah... More "Holier than thou" speech
...Blah, blah blah... Feeling sorry for me... snotty regards, the end!
(Quit stalling & prove me wrong, darnit!)

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i do not think indigo children are a product of the evolution of humanity, but rather a product of the evolution of society; especially as all of the qualities they exhibit are social qualities.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.scn.org...

Why do so many people forget to realize that all people achieve the higher consciousness through faith, regardless of religion. If a person is enlightened, then they are enlightened. The children today are more spiritual because they have it harder today and suffer alot from working parents, both of them, and times alone, with no one to talk to but themselves, hence, a distraction free life, more time to meditate. '

That is just one reason why children today and of late 90's are the way they are. A midde class majority growing up parentless.

When one achieves nirvana, and knows the way of buddha, he operates on a different frequency than others. Same thing with christians who achieve the christ consciousness, and the soul is one with body. When this happens, the human is connected.

Humanity has now develoed a new age way of thinking. Religions must be revised, and the vatican is in the process now.

Indigo is just a label. Any enlightened person is an INDIGO. The auras might change into that color because of the balanced chi within them. Chi energy is balanced in many ways. When there is less stress, and consistent frequencies within the nervous system, then the body is free from distraction resulting in more time to master self, and solve problems, adapt and better your life. A person with severe abberrations will fail to see the light with one of their problems, and fail to solve them and fall towards a hell like existence.

So say patooie. It means you fail to acknowledge that faith is real and god is within us all. You have any other negative things to say. ?

[edit on 6/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I agree that the internet is bringing us towards a planatary consciousness. I believe that one planet will all think alike, and it won't be outdated religions, American Idol, Ipods, and Britney's weekly hairstyle. It will be a society that knows how to distinguish right from wrong. Healthy from unhealthy, and even good from evil.

This is not paranormal. It's been going on for years, since Moses, Jesus, Mohammed , Galileo, DaVinci, Newton, Einstein, etc. were in tuned with their brains and the universe it's connected to. You must know your role, the ones who don not know their roles do not shine the same as others who walk with god.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My life changed at exactly age 28. This article is a great read, I hope others with similair experiences come forward, I feel so alone.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My aura color is Lavender, a higher frequency then Ingido.

for those of you who dont know, aura colors have frequency, white being the highest, black being the lowest. the color of your aura tells of where you are on a "spiritual timeline" so to say. You evolve as you gain conciousness and enlightenment. Auras have overlays, other colors surrounding your main aura that tell of your emotional/physical state, good and bad.

Now that Ive explained that, Indigos are people born with natural psychic abilities, but their abilities do not come from spiritual energy. Which means Indigos can be evil people, and good, depending on the path they choose to take like all of us. Many of them use them for themselves and the people they know, never ascending to a spiritual life.

The highest frequency aura colors are white, gold, silver, lavender, indigo, and light to mid orange. Orange being the lowest, white highest. These are the rarest colors becouse unlike other positive colors, they all exhibit extrordinary talent for psychic ability and varying levels.

There are many tests in books and on the internet to find out your aura color. One book I know of is "ancient teachings for beginners" by Douglas De Long. Which I highly reccomend.

I hope this clears up a little of the confusion over this subject! Im very knowledgable on the aura colors and their effects. Anyone is free to ask me more about the subject.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The aura can shift throughout the day depending on brain waves being emitted. The Indigo and Crystal (Lavender) auras are with the being from birth on.

The white aura comes after one has reached his/her highest spiritual potential. Some can channel visions and forthought from the either itself, and even have astral clairvoyance.

Nisura, why would you bring up that Indigos use people and such and such. Where did you hear this?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Nisura, why would you bring up that Indigos use people and such and such. Where did you hear this?

I did not say that Indigos "use" people, I mearly meant that they are often just regular people, though gifted, do not follow a spiritual path. So their abilities are used for their benifet and others.

However, an Indigo that follows a spiritual path is a very powerful force in the world, and has even greater potential for their abilities.

I meant no disrespect. I actually find Indigos very fascinating people, especially thr enlightened ones. They are very gifted individuals.

on a side note, though very similar in characteristics, Lavenders are not crystals, they are two different colors and frequencies. I do have a crystal overlay, though... o_O

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

My life changed at exactly age 28. This article is a great read, I hope others with similair experiences come forward, I feel so alone.

I apologize for this post. I wanted to post an article, but it is secured. It was an article that explained how Indigos awaken at age 28 and they no longer care for things that do not exist, but for things that have to do with helping humanity get over it's hump.

I'd love to welcome nisurastar to the thread. I wonder how new are you to ATS? and how did you stumble upon this thread? Just asking, I'm sorry, but you came at an unusual time.

Can you answer a question. Is this a result of preprogramming? Where do these traits come from? certainly not my parents! Are your parents psychic?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I did not say that Indigos "use" people, I mearly meant that they are often just regular people, though gifted, do not follow a spiritual path. So their abilities are used for their benifet and others.

Interesting, please specify.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'd love to welcome nisurastar to the thread. I wonder how new are you to ATS? and how did you stumble upon this thread? Just asking, I'm sorry, but you came at an unusual time.

Can you answer a question. Is this a result of preprogramming? Where do these traits come from? certainly not my parents! Are your parents psychic?

woops, hope I didnt stunt the argument with my coming...Im somewhat new, Ive read the posts here for a few months before actually becoming a member. I browse through the posts quite vigirously and this one was of great intrest becouse im familure with the subject...

I would say it is certainly not preprogramming, I dont know where you read the article that Indigos "awaken" at age 28, it TOO specific to actually be true for the masses since it cant possibly apply to everyone. And the triats of Indigos, as I said before, are natural. Just like many mundane talents for others. Its my personal beleif that their natural ablilities come from the experiences of their past lives.

I wouldnt say my parents are psychic. I think my mom would like to think she is...but....
haha

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Interesting, please specify.

The main difference between Indigos and Lavenders, for example, is that Lavenders psychic ability comes from a spiritual source. Meaning I would not personally develope psychic abilities without a spiritual influence in my life. Indigos however are naturally gifted with it and do not need a spiritual force to awaken their power. So many indigos, like regular day to day people, use their abilities for themselves and their friends, becuase many do not develope a spiritual calling i connection with their abilities.

As I said before, Indigos are like everyone else, and there are many people on Earth that never develope a spiritual life. Including Indigos. It is the people who awake themsleves to a higher power that lead more meaningful lives, and in the Indigos case, greater power and positive influence in the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sometimes you give a person so much information, and they still fail to use the information to come up with answers to the ultimate questions. Indirect evidence and knowledge is all that is needed for me. I mean, I don't exactly get it from the ether. I predict outcomes consistently based on information stored.

I do get certain things from dreams, as we all do, indigo children or not. But I know that when I was young, I would sleep walk alot, and have intense nightmares. I was brought to a doctor, but I never went to any good ones. The night mares I used to dream of was of reptile people.

I also always felt that I am being watched. I feel I could walk across a highway blindfolded and come out the other side ok. Nisura, did you get my U2U? Can you explain to me why Astrals find it so easy to read me?

I predicted the housing crash 3 years ago. I predicted 911 and it was all because of knowledge. My psychic abilities come out when people are emotional, regardless of whether they show it or not. I can tell when someone gets scared when watching a scary movie even if they dont display the fear.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Your explanation is very accurate. I've been told by spiritual people since I was a child that I was torn between two worlds. Confused. Potential.. I've heard it over and over.

I never had a spiritual guide, but knew so much without reading the bible, and whenever I would read the bible, certain wisdom was already recorded in my mind. I always felt my past lives influencing my current one, except that I do not know specifically what I was or did in past lives. Perhaps with age it will come to me.

I do nothing but write now, and when I publish my books, the ones who read them will know truth. I only want to help awaken others into believing in themselves and knowing how great we all really are. Let go of the ego, remove the mask and live real.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Enough about me. Im not here to talk about my career as an author...

Self Alienation is coming to an end. We use 10% of our brains because of deliberate suppression. We evolved to use 100% but use a fraction. McDonalds, prescription drugs, and even our tap water and chewing gum contribute to mind suppression. "GOVERN-MENT" means... (Control Mind)

If children are being incarnated and emit an indigo color aura from birth, then that only means that the future will be full of ignorance free masses. A person like me and most on ATS are only here because they are free from apathy. Indigos and INFJ types are definatly people who deny ignorance and will always look for a way to better the world.

The NWO is what the Bush family knows is coming. They know of the energy shifts and release of ignorance that comes with the digital age. This is the time of Aquarius and Pluto, the solar system's changes are acknowledged by Bush inc. They don't want to LET GO !

LET GO! They continue to keep us primitive because of one devil. GREED. The Reptillian demons that reside within these bloodsuckers operate with greed as their survival instinct. Continue to suppress Anti Gravity propulsion and Helim3, and bioIdenticals, and Nanites, and 3D holographic TV. umm...forget the last, I'm happy with a transistor radio.

They are mining on the moon right now. We are about the crack the Human Genome. This is revolutionary, we crack the DNA code and everything changes as we know it. My only regret is that tomorrow's children will be emotionally detached. They will be very logical and cut off from their reactive mind, and more in tune with thier analytical mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join