It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
As for tarot cards, I invite anyone intrested in the subject to ask me anyting if they are intrested.

I have but one question. Why do small pieces of waxed paper have the power to determine our future?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier

I have but one question. Why do small pieces of waxed paper have the power to determine our future?

the cards are only the vessle we use. Its not the cards themselves, but the person using them. They are meaningless in the hands of someone just tossing them around. But int he hands of an experienced clairavoyant they are able to use their abilities to seek answers.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

the cards are only the vessle we use. Its not the cards themselves, but the person using them. They are meaningless in the hands of someone just tossing them around. But int he hands of an experienced clairavoyant they are able to use their abilities to seek answers.

And what are these abilities... besides being really good wicker.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier

And what are these abilities... besides being really good wicker.

wicker!?

clairavoyants have many different types of abilities. You can easily google "clairavoyant" to see some results.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

clairavoyants have many different types of abilities. You can easily google "clairavoyant" to see some results.

I don't need to. I've taken hundreds of hours of qui-gong classes and something called silva mind. Both of them claimed to be able to produce powers similar to or the same as Clairvoyance.

Long story short, qui-gong has minor health benefits. While I haven't seen anyone completely cured from practicing it, tumours have shrunken, cancer has subsided, etc etc. from practicing qui-gong. As for Clairvoyance, one of the lead practitioners got his guess wrong every time he tried using clairvoyance techniques. :shk:

After my friend recommended silva mind, I payed $500 for what amounted to nothing. Absolutely nothing. The teacher was complete crock, and his last profession before becoming a silva mind teacher was an actor. That whole program is mediocre pseudoscience masked with claims of developing supernatural powers of clairvoyance. Nothing that was taught in the classes ever worked and nobody in the classes developed any kinds of powers. Suprise Suprise.... That teacher's an idiot and I'd kick him in the face if I saw him again.

As for the so called "results" of clairvoyance, you've gotta take a grain of salt when reading them. For God's sake you're reading those results on the internet, a place where none of the authors have publishers or critics checking their work.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

wicker!?

Wicker is material that holds a flame. Such as candles... or waxed tarot cards.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Soon we will all be spiritual clairvoyants, probably by 2030 or so. But there are 4 types of clairvoyance, and they were explained somewhere on page 16 or so on this thread.

Auras range as nisura explained a page ago. I dont know if the Auras ever go past Indigo and Violet, a person with a white Aura is rare, just like a Mother Theresa, and energy healers. Some healers can leak vitality through a hole in their aura. This is because healing others results in vitality depletion of the healer, and usually CFS occurs, and healers are low on energy themselves.
The leak is what makes energy healing possible.

Remote viewers are the highest of clairvoyants. They are more than intuitive beings with photographic memories with information. They can figure out what your are wearing right now even what you are feeling, regardless of distance apart, cross state, or country and some can see across the globe.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I never got a chance to respond to Bluesoldier. Blue, you have faith? Regardless of your faith, I wanted to know if you understand the term "Enlightened" Auras range. I know because I go to libraries. I know that in the past we were more powerful than we are now. I know this, I'm an old soul despite 30 years of age. Im not reading it on the net. There are books. The books confirms what I've always known. I get reminded alot when reading about the different models of humans. We all play a role. Otherwise we would all be doctors and lawyers. The world would fall apart if that were the case.

You met a crook, he stole your money. Don't let that ruin your faith. I don;t know much about qui gong and will reply again when I do.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There's been a hot topic here on ATS recently showing a man who got in trouble for displaying is masterful skills of Qui Gong. Seems like I found the video authentic. For some reason I found it quite fascinating, and the potential of the human is something I have been talking about on this thread for quite some time.

I also spoke about creationism. When I say that all people would become doctors and lawyers, I mean that if we were all created equal we would all be exactly equal. Logically sort of speaking. Perhaps all of our bodies are created equal, which includes brain. That does not mean everyone is created equal. One cannot doubt the different model of humans out there. The soul is never the same. It is different in every being. No soul is the same, all souls are special and unique. That healer in the video, The healer who got in trouble, was thrown out of his sect because he showed off. He bit the apple, searched for power, fame, media attn. etc. Besides healers, there are many people , warrior type bloods that have extremely strong Endocrine systems that when adrenaline is pumping through them, they gain a brute strength that is almost unhuman.

Then you have mind controllers, telepaths, remote viewers. These people were in abundance during the early days of middle earth and before. Now, the earth moves further from the black hole, the sun grows stronger and feeds off the planet's new energy grid, which in turn will affect the fungi all the way to the humans as well. Mutations will occur almost automatically and gradually. But not moving forward. In essence, bot forward and backward will we move.

Forward technologically. Backwards spiritually.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a must read

This explains why B3 spoke of advanced technology, check the article where it says "a role for indigo children"

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ego masturbation is all I see stemming from this.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
False...I do not want these burdens.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I take back a fraction of my words. I believe and meant to say, that from this comes the temptation to place oneself in this group for the simple purpose of exaltation above others.

Now, I know someone wants to flip this onto Christianity, but, save it for another topic.

I meant no harm with my previous post, nor was I charging anyone with doing that. Merely an observation I've made from reading other threads concerning this topic.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Serving god is a burden, and I am honored, but In no way do I care of my ego. If you knew me you would agree. I am a monk, i gave my self up. So what ego?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

all that what was said is all true of myself and i met many like me like that.
i am also young looking and i have those type of eyes you say i have been out of school since 13 and been in a speacial school, i been in about 6 primay schools (age 6 till 12) i been in 3 nurseries, i been in 2 high schools.
i dont like authoirty, i dont take orders from anyone whoever they are.
highly intellgent, and have massive rage.
everything there you discribed me i could show you a picture if you like.
www.mingleville.com/leedsfinest please check

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Listen to your heart only, disregard what they tell you. You are not what they tell you.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

i try not to, i do listen to my heart but then when i try to explain to people there completly ignroant to it and there only seems a few who are really awake and most are lost.
it frusrates me, i mean i am making my own way to make money so that i can go to other countries to build up a group of spiritually aware people who are like me who can come together so that i can sort the world out and people on the internet or in person somtimes are just so closed minded.
i have litterely cried when i seen people starve. i dont even live a good life but am happy in myself and i am tryin to do somthing about it when i hear cries.
i am just learning telepahy now and am qutie good at it and also other ablities.
i met many strangers who have come up to me if am out of nowere and they say you are a good guy and you should listen to others what they say and not the ones who are blind.
its such a shame and even thought i dont want to really do somthing for the world, its in me that i have to and some people just dont understand that.

i know my ablities and i listen to my heart more than ever now, so whats your advice when am been told by somthing else to keep doing what am doing by linkin with people alll over the world and doing my music ( which am payin to get a video done to go on mtv base) etc
am not doing what am doing for self gain, am doing it to help and no one understands. i have met some people who are learning what i have learnt but i never met anyone as yet what am able to do and it would be nice to find them because i feel very alone.

when i show people even girlfriends what am able to do, they get freaked out.
i mean i could see my current girlfriend at exactly were she was and what she was doing which is like 2 hours away. i saw her very clearly and i said there will be an angel in a cafe with a red coat or red top and she will smile.
she said i see a woman she aint smiled
then txt back omg she smiled back at me.
its just to much things that go on that are not coineandes theses things happen and i do scare people with my ablities

[edit on 10-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You can astral project and you are awakening right now due to Pluto's current position in our solar system. The alignment is causing a polar shift causing everyone's awareness to elevate to new levels. Depending on your astrological sign, Pluto has a huge effect on all signs, especially Scorpio.

I understand everything you have just said. I am with you, I feel the same. Let them freak out, if anything they are not needed. I know its tough because it gets really lonely sometimes, but we work alone. We are meant to work alone. Try reading some posts on this thread, you will feel better about your burdens. If you are like me, then you are here for mankind, and you need to be stimulated intellectually or you bore easily. The time is coming when we will be needed ,our ingenuity will be needed again.

Just remember, it's gonna get lonely.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I posted this on the "Opposite to Indigo" thread. More or less, many indigos and crystals already know the gist of this spectrum and I don't know if this will help anyone, but here it is:

instinct-------reason based instinct-------logic based reason

I'll explain this just in case. All who live that are not plants are animals, this includes homosapiens. However, homosapiens are mentally superior to all other (known) animals on this planet. This coincides, I suppose, with the whole "Are indigos the next stage of human evolution?". Because of our (that is to say indigo's and crystall's) superior way of thinking over that of the average person, we are further away from actual instinct that other homosapiens.
When viewing this spectrum, think of it as a point system. In my opinion, even the average person is in the area between reason based instinct and logic based reason; they just are not as far along as we are. This is why, I believe, that there are so many indigos and crystalls saying that average people are more animalistic or (as I've heard before but don't quite agree with) sheeple.
Average people have reason, but little logic. They base their reason mostly on instinct for lack of a better dominance to take over reason. The only thing that seems to change over time is seemingly the amount of knowledge in a society. As more knowledge is created by taking two pieces of relative information and creates a new piece of information - a(square) + b(square) = c(square). Eventually, people generally do accept the facts; it is just not always right away. People, in general, are ignorant. I will now give two examples of how people, in general, are hardly any different than they are now:

Galileo saw with his spy glass that the moon was not a perfect smooth sphere. Now, anyone who could stop and look through any spyglass would have seen that he was correct. However, the catholic church remained ignorant. They might as well have been little children, sticking their fingers in their ears saying, "la, la, la, no, no, no I'm right your wrong." A modern-day example of this is the mass majority of the people I deal with when I try explain that males and females are not equal in this society.

People, in general, say that a male should not hit a female because they are stronger than them. I will now dismiss this as "not logical behavior". Black males are generally stronger than white males. If we were to go by what average people say about males to females that means a white male can begin to beat up a black male and the black male can do nothing about it. The same goes to a white male who is being attacked by a yellow man. It makes no logical sence. Nor do they even agree to that level of specifics regarding a person's ascribed status. They just go by gender, so even if they were right, (which they are not) they would still be logically wrong on a more closer look. I believe that corporal punishment is just. If a person lies or commits slander then pop them in the jaw, for example. If I do this to a fellow male and explained why I did it; people might accept it to some extent. However, if I was to do the same thing to a female; I would have little support. The evidence is so obvious, but people will not acknowledge the truth.

My second example is the behavior of people after they get out of a relationship or some other thing. The females, in particular, have a tendency to try to make the males jealous. They will, for example, ignore you (this is, itself, a type of acknowledgement). If one was to acknowledge their existence, they would think you are still interested. If one was to ignore their existence to a point and they think you are then you are still interested, and just trying to "act" casual as a way not to show it. Either way you are guilty. In witch trials, if you were guilty you would float, and then they would kill you. If you were innocent you would drown.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I get the reasoning problem alot. My parents tell me I am not reasonable, and I always tell them that my reason is not the same as theirs, so it appears that I am not reasonable. They view me as a narcissist and do not realize how asleep they are.

I don't agree with you with the women. Rage should be contained, and a weak person who can't control their rage is exactly that, weak. It's not the same as a white and black man. In general cases, a woman is about 80% weaker than a man, a white man is not that much weaker than a black man, and in some cases white men with good genes are just as strong, but a man can kill a woman with one punch.

Myself, your research is interesting, I been looking forward to your information. I did'nt get around to Boondock saints yet. I wanted to reccomend "Hollywoodland" to you, let me know what you think of that film, it's related to indigoism.

Take a look at this article. Auric cleansing

[edit on 10/11/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join