It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You are entitled to your opinions. I see what you mean. You are right. NOTHING this administration does will please me and those like me. Its too late to kiss and make up with them.
They didnt play nice from the beginning and, i've had it with them. They always have an agenda-things are timed to coincide with the cover-up of another story, bla bla bla......
Can you blame a girl for feeling this way? Say Bush was my boyfriend (shudders), would i put up with him or would i be willing to endure more lies?

I think you know the answer!

Always nice talking to you, though.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Created in America, killed by America.

So what?

Who cares?

Maybe worth 3 approval points for GWB - apart from that...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Sheesh Im surprised it wasn't sooner. That dude didn't even know how to load and fire his automatic weapon. What kind of mastermind was he that he shot an automatic weapon like an old lady. Im surprised he didn't die 2 days after the war started from a self-inflicted wound.

If anything, this should indicate the amount of work it takes to actually track these guys down. And think-- he wasn't exactly afraid of showing his face and was active on the ground!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Another site for the skeptics here that find it so difficult to believe anything told to them by another:

Ultimate site for skeptics?

Maybe I should have started a new thread with this, but it seemed appropriate to the original premise of this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Skimmery-dee-skip-skip.

al-Zarqawi was in Afghanistan before, he got in contact with the CIA agents there (OBL and his CIA hencemen) and got recruited on this Jihad, but I believe his roots are actually American, he had New Ballance shoes which I have only found in the US and Canada (they are not sold in other parts of the world as far as I know) he fired American weapons (could be battlefield pickups but he certainly didn't get those weapons from fighting him self!).

al-Zarqawi was nothing but a CIA asset that expired it's usefulness, esspecially after the embarassing video the use for him completely expired as this scary terrorist guy.

He was deeply involved and played by the CIA, the Nick Berg execution video was fake, no doubt about it.

He was the asset to a prop-aganda campaign against the Iraqi people and to get more support for the war, Nick Berg did get killed more than likely but he may very well just work for the CIA now, often times when people are captured by the CIA they are recruited, sometimes for dangerous jobs.

al-Zarqawi might have been crazy but he was only killing for the sake of killing, that's why he wanted to join Osama, that's why he agreed to be a CIA asset...to kill as many as he could...

May he burn in hell....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

You are entitled to your opinions. I see what you mean. You are right. NOTHING this administration does will please me and those like me. Its too late to kiss and make up with them.
They didnt play nice from the beginning and, i've had it with them. They always have an agenda-things are timed to coincide with the cover-up of another story, bla bla bla......
Can you blame a girl for feeling this way? Say Bush was my boyfriend (shudders), would i put up with him or would i be willing to endure more lies?

I think you know the answer!

Always nice talking to you, though.

Dearest Sexyness Dgtemp... ;p

I wouldn't date a politican (any of them) if my tatas depended on that.
Whether anyone likes Bush or this administration or not, i do believe and know (based on thousands of years of histroy) that there ARE nuts in this world that intetn to bring a "Islamic Law" to the "planet", the IRanina President is one of the , Saddma was another, Kaddafi, and the other one that kncok his boots (than God ) a while ago..can't remeber is name (thank God for that as well).

This Z. dude... is one of the newest, almost like the new Britney Spears of Islam. I'm very glad he IS DEAD... just like I would love to have any of the Islamic terrorist nuts dead.

Islamic terrorism DOES exist, its is a threat to anyone who does not agree with them.. and guess what it existed 2000 years ago beofre Bush was even on Earth. And unfortunetly it will keep existing... because some ppl refuse to believ it is true.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well i agree he should be dead. I just wonder the timing. I suppose its just politics!

Why, thank you, doll. I cant get mad at you.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What are we pigs? We have to do a world tour to prove he's dead? What would you pay to see his body? Someone's gotta pay. Should AC/DC or the winner of American idol be headliner or Opener? Sometimes we have to be the better man. There's been enough witnesses. He's dead. He can rot in hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
well... not buynit is buyinit! I would consider it factual... He probably was dead long before though... and I doubt the official story is correct...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I must ask is what would the U.S. gain from his "fake" death? If it's just a political thing, then it'll be short-lived if he turned up 2 months later, alive and well, and making more silly videos.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
He will never turn up on video again! Rest assured (I think). What we will have is his REPLACEMENT- he's in makeup right now and will be making a video soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself, an it'll take years for our troops to get him... The NWO's hundred year war 2 (the first one was the brits and france)

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
... he had New Ballance shoes which I have only found in the US and Canada (they are not sold in other parts of the world as far as I know)

If you're referring to New Ballance (sp?) track shoes, they're available here and I live in the Southern Hemisphere, completely remote from America and Canada.

Just a question on OBL - why are there so many sources (and not just Government sources) claiming his death in 2001 from pneumonia/lung infection complications and following treatment/dialysis for kidney disease?

I realise that this forum is a way to let off steam and put forward your views but if people are truly committed to changing things, why aren't they out there holding protests, organising petitions, putting in FOIA requests, lobbying their ... (I hesitate to say Member of Parliament but that's the equivalent here), etc as well?

(Note: Try and be nice to me, I'm slowly learning about American politics and may have some things wrong. Curiosity can only take you so far without information overload.
Failing that, it's okay to shoot me down in flames, I can take it. Trial by fire for the recently joined is a worldwide forum phenomenon.)

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
He's dead... I know this from a friend of a friend. Also, if he wasn't dead, you would no doubt know about his existence in a few days. He will most likely create some type of video, or some other type of evidence he is still alive.

But, I have creditable resources that have told me he is with out a doubt, dead. Can I prove it? Nope. Do I care if you believe me or not? Not at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Post Dictum

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
He's dead... I know this from a friend of a friend.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, then we can rest assured that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is now the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi...

“As Coroner I must contend, I thoroughly examined him.
And he’s not only merely dead, he’s really most sincerely dead!”

[edit on 6/10/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah... I'm still for the public showing of the body... I'd pay for a ticket... its always fun to piss off millions of muslims...

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just the usual 2-cents this is, the photos of the dead guy and the alive version look nothing alike. Not the ones I saw in the papers anyway.

Did he become a hamster just before he died, for example? Storing all the extra ammo in his cheek pouches. Or maybe he died of mumps.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He looked dead. He looked banged up. Ok.

I'm convinced of his demise. May he burn in hell.

He will have plenty of company come the right time.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah I don't really doubt that it's him, or that he was real in the first place. The Pentagon may have exaggerated his importance, and set him up as a boogeyman for political reasons. But I don't really doubt that he was real, did most of what he's been accused of, and got flattened for it. Good riddance.

Unfortunately, if anyone thinks that this is going to end the Iraqi insurgency, I think they're kidding themselves. Zarqawi and his bunch were just a small, if exceptionally brutal, part of a larger picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To whoever it was who wondered about the Geneva Convention: The GC does not apply to those who do not fight for or wear a uniform of a recognized government (Muslim terrorists) or to those who do not show their weapons, as do those fighting for/with an army of a recognized country/government.

nightboy82: Is that a pic of your Mom???? WOW!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join