It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I dobt there is anything left besides his head after having a 5 ton bomb dropped on him.

It wasn't a 5 ton bomb. It was a 500 pound bomb. 500 pounders do less damage than you think they do.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Who gets the $25 million reward for Al-Zarqawi? The two pilots? Will they even pay the reward?

newsmax.com...

Most likely the people who provided the information in the first place.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sean Hannity & Limbaugh will be drunk on the air today from all the celebrations!!!

AND they expect the presidents poll numbers will go way up!!!! Last week, they didnt believe in polls, remember???

Oh yea, this is not only good for the elections, & polls, this is also an entry into Iran.

Let the war machine roll.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Haven't seen the bombing, but with the size of it (as people have mentioned).

Why wasn't there more damage to his body?

Were the other bodies in the same condition?

Also,

If they had enough intel on where and when, why didn't they send in a team to take him alive? Surely that would have been more beneficial to have him stand trial for Terrorism, etc. Oh... and of course, then fry the Bas*****

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Something for us, Skeptics:

PrisonPlanet

For those of us attempting to keep track of how many times US agent provocateur Musab Al-Zarqawi has been killed or captured today's news comes as something of a relief - the US government has stamped its official seal of approval on the fact that the Pentagon's most influential PR tool is no more.

Irrefutable evidence confirms that Musab Al-Zarqawi was a US agent provocateur used to both sell the necessity of the war in Iraq and as a patsy to take the fall for numerous suspicious bombings which only had the effect of realizing a long-held US and Israeli goal to deliberately foment civil war in Iraq and break up the country along sectarian lines.

Leaked documents splashed in the New York Times were proof that the Pentagon has even gone to the lengths of faking letters taking credit for insurgent bombings, attributing them to Al-Zarqawi and leaking them to journalists.

The amount of times that Al-Zarqawi has been reported as killed or captured is beyond a joke but the Pentagon refused to verify any of these instances choosing instead to keep their pawn in place for the time being.

No doubt the feverish Neo-Con cheerleaders will pick the flesh off this for the next 6 months at least, highlighting it as a benchmark of the success of the war on Iraq, despite the fact that death rates are at an all time high. The bombings will continue unabated because phantom menace Al-Zarqawi was as much a ringleader for the insurgents as the tooth fairy was responsible for the fall of the Berlin wall.

Flashback:
Al-Zarqawi Video Is A Pentagon Propaganda Psy-Op

Straight to the Point.

Pure Pentagon PR tricks in full effect.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bthomas5888
blah....blah...blah...the American government is always evil...the American government is always wrong...for those of you who think this (and live in this country) then get the hell out and see how you like it elsewhere. And if you think that your comments and rants are going to bring about change then think again.

All you have to do is look at some of the pictures that appear by your postings and you would realize that most of what you post will have no credability.

oh...I forgot to use some faces..

Don't be a fool. No one is saying the government is always evil or that the government is always wrong. But I will remind you (in case you weren't in school that year) that our government was setup with a structure to ensure that the government functions at the will and in the best interests of the people. If the government begins to work outside of those controls then it is wrong and it has the potential of being evil. And in that case it is our responsibility as the citizens of this country to change it. Do you think that the entire population of Germany in the 1930's thought their government was wrong or evil? They believed what their government was doing was right and in their best interests and went along for the ride. And look at the outcome. You, my friend, are the quintessential 'sheeple'. We are charged by the Bill of Rights to question and maintain control over our government. And I for one personally resent the fact that you are suggesting I leave this country because I don't agree with the fact that a group of extremists are running roughshod over the Constitution. How dare you.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by jtma508]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
so what about osama? isnt osama the number one guy?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
so what about osama? isnt osama the number one guy?

Still hides in the mountains with few people. No witnessese. Zarqawi on the other hand lived in the small town or village where people can see him.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS... IF WE CLAIM WE KILLED HIIM...HES DEAD... WE WOULD LOOK PRETTY STUPID WHEN HE SHOWS UP SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE..WOULDNT WE...

YOUR MISTAKE OTHER THAN SHOWING YOUR SHALLOW STUPIDITY IN PUBLIC WAS TO ASSUME THAT THE PROFESSIONAL MILITARY PERSONEL AS AS STUPID AND DUMB AS YOU ARE....

ITS THE SAME MISTAKE THE SCUMBAG LIBERAL SOCIALST LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY MADE ABOUT G.W. BUSH II .... AND HE HAS SUCCEDED IN PRACTICALLY DRIVING THE DEATH NAIL IN THEIR COFFIN....

WOAH...WAIT..MABY...YOUR ONE OF THEM... THAT WOULD CERTIANLY EXPLAIN YOUR CHILDISH, IGNORANT..AND ABSURD RANT....

THANK YOU FOR THE 30 SECONDS OF EQUAL AND OPPOSING VIEWPOINT OPPORTUNITY...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Provactuer
Its as simple as this... if we claim we killed hiim...hes dead... we would look pretty stupid when he shows up somewhere in the future..wouldnt we...

Oh my, wow, was not expecting that one! First off, I am going to question why you just decided to use this name for your post, which you obviously just created today. I take it you read Alex Jone's because that is the word that was used for the Z-man. I must say that your post is quite cruel, and I can't believe that you would think Either Side of an argument would tolerate such immature ranting that you have brought here. Good luck man, but I hope that by the time I take your name off of ignore that you have learned how to better mix in with the melting pot that is ATS.

Oh, and dgtempe is a lady, so please don't call her a man.

*Edit - I found it completely unnecessary to copy that entire reply and give it a chance to spread even more. I left just enough to make sure people knew who I was responding to. Also fixed the caps on the quote.

[edit on 6/8/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's good news he's dead I suppose, but a child was killed in the bombing. That offsets the good news, for me at least. I hate when children are caught up in horrendous adult crap. It should also give pause to those that think this was fabricated, why would they "fake' a child being killed also? Kinda ruins the sense of joy for anybody with a soul....

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dear Agent,

First of all, we dont use all caps here. Second of all, i dont need YOU to jump in here and attack me directly. We have rules here.
Adhere by them or be gone.

YOU have just made an ars out of yourself.

Oh, and you didnt even introduce yourself
Guess your enrollment into this forum was just to attack me and call me an IDIOT. Back at ya!!!

[edit on 8-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bthomas5888
blah....blah...blah...the American government is always evil...the American government is always wrong...for those of you who think this (and live in this country) then get the hell out and see how you like it elsewhere. And if you think that your comments and rants are going to bring about change then think again.

All you have to do is look at some of the pictures that appear by your postings and you would realize that most of what you post will have no credability.

oh...I forgot to use some faces..

I assume you are referring to me.

IS it possible for you to imagine that I believe none of what you just said but I think this particular action is wrong?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
please argue your points and give your opinions without personal attacks and name calling.

fair warning has been issued to all. keep it civilized please.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Pure Pentagon PR tricks in full effect.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

Prisonplanet is all you got? LMFAO, come on pal, why not use Debkafile as a source, or the National Equierer, since they're both about as credible.

Since everything in the U.S. media is a lie, and nothing that happens really happened it's all made up for the war on terror, so mind telling me the proper way one should run a country? I'd really like to hear it from someone that lives in a country that's been Yugoslavia's whore off and on throughout history.

BTW you name had me confused, everytime I see souljah, I think of a white kid in Jersey wearing FuBu homie.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
Prisonplanet is all you got? LMFAO, come on pal, why not use Debkafile as a source, or the National Equierer, since they're both about as credible.

Yeah man - I just Love Alex Jones.

Kind of slaps you in the face.

I guess you do not like him ey?

Too bad - you would have learned alot from his talk-shows.

Since everything in the U.S. media is a lie, and nothing that happens really happened it's all made up for the war on terror, so mind telling me the proper way one should run a country?

I think You should run the country.

I'd really like to hear it from someone that lives in a country that's been Yugoslavia's whore off and on throughout history.

Pardon me, but we were Europe's Whore all throughout history.

But I am glad you remembered where I was from.

It is kind of a Priviledge, coming from Americans.

BTW you name had me confused, everytime I see souljah, I think of a white kid in Jersey wearing FuBu homie.

Yo Man - That ma Homiez!

Man we got People Everywhere!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
dg, check this out and put it all together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When is coincidence not coincidence? When it is planned.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Would the American public DEMAND the body be displayed? NO. We just have to take their word for it.
THEIR WORD means nothing to me.

We could just take the body and prop it up on display outside the White House just like they used to do in the old west I suppose. That seems to be the angle of this thread.

Hey, we could restart that whole thing and just start propping everyone up that way on display.

Boy the USA would look real great wouldn't we? We could display our kills like a trophy hunter. A head on a wall, some ear or finger necklaces, or even get some spikes outside the White House for some heads.

If we have to prove to everyone that they are dead and all, then I say go for it.

If anyone needs me, I'll be digging up my Grandpa. Just wait on the porch and I'll be back to put him on display for you.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What in the world is so damn believeable about Alex Jones? The Concentration Camp story has been debunked how many times? Yet he still has it on his site, and to be honest with you man, he's just as bad, if not worse than Corp. Media. Why's that? Take one look at his page, oh he's all about "informing" the masses and making a hell of a lot of cash off it. We're all slaves of the man, unless of course if you use's Alex's Freedom ISP. I mean come on, 'Infowars.net is your freedom and privacy oriented ISP' even though the NSA can just as easilly watch you on that, as Cox, Qwest DSL ect. Now I just need some Cal Ben soap and I'll be ok.

To be honest with ya Souljah, we should start our own website, and it'd be a pretty cool one. The reason I say that is, all these "news" sites like infowars, foxnews ect. are all one sided. We could be the first site that's actually balanced, we'd be like Peaches and Herb. I can design and code a site in no time, and a .com's just a few bucks. I'm being dead serious here, why not give the public less B.S. and at the same time profit off of it? Think about it, One Dumb Vet, and a Dude from Slovinia taking on the news giants, Bushco, and anyone else that trys to stop the spread of freedom.

"One Dumb Vet and a Dude from Slovinia" That has a good ring to it, crap man, we need our own site, or at least a blog. Let me know, I'm noting being sarcastic at all.

Oh and don't be ashamed, we've been Europes whores for ages as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Zed,

Your grandpa did not start any wars. Put your shovel down.

As far as this government and "where's the proof"? Yes, propping him up or anyone they claim they have killed would be a welcome thing. A glass display would do. No flowers required.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join