It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
Well, quite frankly, if we take the "show me the body then I will believe you charge" some people will say the body is fake. Can't please the most persistent skeptics with clear as day light evidence.

true

true

a trial with him hanging next to saddam and usama would have been the ultimate justice, but I'll take his final thoughts being that he didn't go down fighting, he was being treated by medics after we blew his azz up as a fitting end to his reign of violence

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well, quite frankly, if we take the "show me the body then I will believe you charge" some people will say the body is fake. Can't please the most persistent skeptics with clear as day light evidence.

Yes, isn't it a shame that our government has lied to us so much that even a body wouldn't convince some of us. Too bad we can't take our government's word for it. That fault lies not in the fact that people are extremely skeptical, but in a dishonest and corrupt governing body.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'll take his final thoughts being that he didn't go down fighting, he was being treated by medics after we blew his azz up as a fitting end to his reign of violence

Well, now witnesses are saying the soldiers were beating the sh!t out of him (not that there's anything wrong with that) before he died.

My problem is that so often the first story gets 'corrected' somewhere down the line. And yes, i'm still pissed about the "Jessica Lynch rescue" propaganda. But then I'm sensitive about my tax dollars being spent to sell me political propaganda.

[Mod Edit: fixed quote]

[edit on 6/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Sure, Osama is running around, but I doubt Pakistan will allow us a "full militairized" search anytime soon.
[edit on 8-6-2006 by GODFLESH]

i doubt that will happen, not if they are planning to join the SCO

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Here's something that's a bit interesting...

ONE OF THESE PICTURES IS REVERSED...

The mole he has on his face appears on opposite cheeks...

LET THE CONSPIRACIES BEGIN!!!!

[edit on 8-6-2006 by loam]

If you read the Arabic on the bottom photo, it seems that the TV snap shot is correct. The photo above must have been reversed for some reason?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
If you read the Arabic on the bottom photo, it seems that the TV snap shot is correct. The photo above must have been reversed for some reason?

Arabs Read and Write from Right to Left.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Smokenmirrors,

How do you know? He wore a mask.

Zarqawi was dumb enough to claim he did it. E/o/T

Even if he didn't, too bad. He pays the price as the terror poster child in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Arabs Read and Write from Right to Left.

Which is why I said the photo on the bottom doesn't appear to be reversed. Strange deal indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Which is why I said the photo on the bottom doesn't appear to be reversed. Strange deal indeed.

Many things are Strange in this Zarqawi thingy - like, that he Died one hour after the airstrike.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Many things are Strange in this Zarqawi thingy - like, that he Died one hour after the airstrike.

If true I hope every breath was in agonizing pain.............I wish I could have heard him "girgle" as his lungs filled with blood from the blast................

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The photo above must have been reversed for some reason?

The mole on his left eyelid isn't reversed. I don't think the pictures are reversed.

Edited to add
He's facing different directions in each shot. I think the "mole" on the other cheek is the cleaned up wound (possibly a shrapnel shard).

[edit on 12/6/06 by Aotearoa]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, so Zarqawi's dead. Next they'll say we killed Osama. And guess what? We have to believe it, wont we???
Would the American public DEMAND the body be displayed?

I agree! let's give him a world tour! We're heathen just like them! Let's put him in one of those dunk tanks if you can stand the smell, ofcourse, idiot!!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We could have a tour of Osama's body through a glass coffin, but theres risk that Islamic terrorists may try a rescue mission of his body.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Man, I just got back from a short vacation.
First night outta town, and they get this guy. So, I didn't sleep much that night.
Just channel surfing in the Hotel room.

Just thought I would add my congratulations on a significant victory to the Bush Admin.
And our troops in Iraq, for doing one heck of a job, in Isolating, and nailing this freak.
Also thanks to the Iraqi's and the bordering counties who assisted! WTG!
I would also like to say, that I am glad he survived long enough to see some American boots, before he became worm food.

Let's see the bravado of the next murdering fool who takes the reins from this recently
deceased creep. Lets see if he is successful in creating a civil war amongst Iraqis who are sick and tired of cow towing to the latest Tyrant. I bet the FNG doesn't last nearly as long
as AL-Z...

Very successful Accidental thread you have here DG..

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Re: The transposed image.

Always make sure the correct side of the negative is facing up when you feed it into the scanner. Remember one side is shiney the other is not. Refer to your instruction book and see which side should be up before scanning.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

Ayn Rand was a genious when it comes to economics ("Atlas Shrugged"), but didn'[t understand war.

Did Ayn Rand post the message?

One must remember that the Muslims, and the radicals in particular, have been attempting to conquer the world since...

And so has everyone else since... the beginning of time.

".... citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. allegedly being the operative word here. Of course, the latest videos from OBL mentioning events that have recently occured tend to put the lie to what was mentioned in the link.

Then explain this:

The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

I don't know... What do you think?

Or how about this:

When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing

I bet you could have some fun with that!

It's long been known that OBL had/has problems with his kidneys, but Russia provided him with a dialysis machine some years ago.

Who else has given Bin Laden medical care?

The CIA met Bin Laden while undergoing treatment at an American Hospital last July in Dubai

I could be wrong, but you could be too. Perhaps we should continue to look at all the pieces of the puzzle and try to gain a complete perspective before coming to any conclusions.

I'd be happy to hear more. Great posts, btw.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well now some people are saying that he was not dead when the marines got to him.
what if they killed him? rumor has it that they beat him and kicked him to death. idk, we may never know.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free_Man
well now some people are saying that he was not dead when the marines got to him.
what if they killed him? rumor has it that they beat him and kicked him to death. idk, we may never know.

What they are really saying is that they their hatred of George Bush has grown to such a point that they are willing to stoop to lying to make their point. Makes them just as bad as him. A liar is never to be trusted. Democrat, Republican – makes no difference. They will tell any lie and start any false rumor to obtain power. Power is the ultimate drug.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What they are really saying is that they their hatred of George Bush has grown to such a point that they are willing to stoop to lying to make their point. Makes them just as bad as him. A liar is never to be trusted. Democrat, Republican – makes no difference. They will tell any lie and start any false rumor to obtain power. Power is the ultimate drug.

True, i mean it's not like it really matters how he died. Either way he was killed under American control, and he can no longer carry out his duties to the Taliban. someone else will just take his place though, that's how it always happens.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Maybe we knew where he was all along. I think that we did, and that we killed him and told the American public that it was a big victory. But ponder this:

What if the reason we killed him was because it was in Bush's best interest? His ratings are rock bottom, so maybe we, Bush to be exact, struck an "unofficial" deal with high ranking Taliban members to get Zarqawi so that Bush's ratings might go up. What if he was never a high ranking member, and he was just a figure as a failsafe for this situation? And think of this: What if Bin Laden is just a figure head, too?

If this plan was true, then it failed.

But, what if we do it again?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join