It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Zed,

Your grandpa did not start any wars. Put your shovel down.

As far as this government and "where's the proof"? Yes, propping him up or anyone they claim they have killed would be a welcome thing. A glass display would do. No flowers required.

Wow, too much hollywood on this site.

Bad guy dead.............find new bad guy........make him dead....so on, so forth.............until no more bad guys. Pretty simple equation.........

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Zed,

Your grandpa did not start any wars. Put your shovel down.

How do you know? He once spilled coffee on a dude in Germany, claimed he was Polish and ran like hell. The outcome was a little thing called World War II.

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
The reason I say that is, all these "news" sites like infowars, foxnews ect. are all one sided. We could be the first site that's actually balanced, we'd be like Peaches and Herb.

You would only be balanced as long as you said things that didn't upset people. The minute you did...the accusations would start flying that you both are disinfo agents working for the government, terrorists, or Hitler's grandson.

In fact just prove to me right now that your not, no wait...prove to us all. Bet you can't.

Of course now you know what it's like one the other side a bit. Your view that all those news channels are one-side can be just a jaded as my narrow view example of you. It really the same as when people accuse us Mods of being Nazi-CIA plants every few months and then somehow want us to "defend" ourselves.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
LMAO all great points. You guys deserve a hand for all the crap you put up with, yet y'all still move forward. Especially the April Fools incident, that never seemed to go away, how funny.

What's the average pay for a disinfo agent these days?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual

What's the average pay for a disinfo agent these days?

Whatever a Senator makes.................

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well i think it's going to be a REALLY bad week/weeks in Iraq as the resistance seeks to show that mister 'ace' was a nobody as far as their concerned. Going to be a bad time for those caught in the middle...

stellar

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Well i think it's going to be a REALLY bad week/weeks in Iraq as the resistance seeks to show that mister 'ace' was a nobody as far as their concerned. Going to be a bad time for those caught in the middle...

stellar

So then we shouldn’t have killed him? Does that make any sense? We shouldn’t kill those that want to kill us because they might get angry and want to…kill us?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
kill the hate and evil the breeds in the hearts of men and is allowed to be subjected onto humanity.

thats the real winning formula.

but no one will ever figure out how to do that. so sad.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Number23
So then we shouldn’t have killed him? Does that make any sense? We shouldn’t kill those that want to kill us because they might get angry and want to…kill us?

I took it as saying that there are going to be rough times coming soon. Can someone say that without being accused of siding with Zaqwari? There are going to be a lot of angry people, that is a fact. That says nothing about a defense on why not to kill the dude.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i wonder what Chomsky has to say about the whole bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
First it was WMD lies about Iraq; and now they have done it again with Zarqawi.

Most likely this Zarqawi was a hoax. Pentagon is well known to plant fake stories in Iraq and world press. In fact, the US pays journalists to write stories. A lot of reporters are in bed with the troops. We know what that really means. They get cash and protection to print the offical line, not the truth.

Zarqawi was probably invented by the Pentagon to brainwash the American people.

Now today he was more of a liability than an asset.

In 2004, Pentagon wanted him on the loose.

Now with so many Senators are grilling the President, and thousands of US troops have been killed, and US not having any successes in Iraq, the american public has become fed up with White House spin and lies about Iraq. They want out. IF not they will punish them at the coming elections.

But with Zarqawi still on the loose, the President cannot just pull the troops out.

So, Bush will now pretend that since Zarqawi has been killed, Iraqis are going to be fine now. Lets cut and run. He will set some sort of time table before the elections to get more votes.

They are already suggesting that US troops levels will be dramatically cut back.

Pentagon

Link 1

Faking it

Zarqawi who

[edit on 8-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
One question....

Where did they get the fingerprints and DNA to compare with? Zarqawi was alleged to have been a petty crook in Jordan so maybe that can explain where they got the prints from but, the DNA?

[edit on 8-6-2006 by CremeDeLaCreme]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It Seems,

No doubt the feverish Neo-Con cheerleaders will pick the flesh off this for the next 6 months at least, highlighting it as a benchmark of the success of the war on Iraq, despite the fact that death rates are at an all time high. The bombings will continue unabated because phantom menace Al-Zarqawi was as much a ringleader for the insurgents as the tooth fairy was responsible for the fall of the Berlin wall.

The end of Al-Zarqawi should be a concern for all westerners because it can be added to the pile of evidence to suggest the men behind the curtain are creating a storyboard on which to later pin a staged terror attack blamed on Al-Qaeda and carried out supposedly in revenge for the elimination of Al-Zarqawi.

This development also increases that likelihood that the (also deceased) CIA pawn Osama bin Laden will be rolled out before the mid-term elections as the ever prevalent October surprise.

So, when they see this "operation" was successful in convincing the masses, they will most DEFINATEDLY pull Osama out of the hat as well. Election time.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CremeDeLaCreme
One question....

Where did they get the fingerprints and DNA to compare with? Zarqawi was alleged to have been a petty crook in Jordan so maybe that can explain where they got the prints from but, the DNA?

His family and his labtop. That simple.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Number23

No it does not make any sense at all but since it's the product of your mind i will let you resolve the issue on your own as your clearly capable of inventing the opposition you intend to 'fight'. I wish you were close enough to my earlier point to warrant further comments but i just do not see myself getting you back on topic any day soon.

Stellar

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I mean I believe it, but then again, look at where we are right now, countries that have supposed oppressive governments are more free than us. We are almost living in an occupied country! We are being propagandized like crazy! I wouldn't be supprised if the actuall event happened years ago!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I mean I believe it, but then again, look at where we are right now, countries that have supposed oppressive governments are more free than us. We are almost living in an occupied country! We are being propagandized like crazy! I wouldn't be supprised if the actuall event happened years ago!

Wow. I know most members here are anti-American, yet I did not think they were anti-ignorance as this website touts itself to be?

I believe many here will tell Jesus himself to go to hades when he comes back unless he shows proof of insurance, proper ID, a toll ticket that is stamped; a passport and a DNA sample to authenticate he is who he is.

Hey, Tristan, do you have the right to talk against your govt. without fear of inprisionment?

Do you have indoor plumbing that works all the time?

Do you have the freedom to leave your job and go to another?

Do you have the freedom to commit a crime and get a lawyer supplied by the STATE?

Please..............

Deny Ignorance. Blah, Blah,Blah.....

Please don't circumvent the censors.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Wow. I know most members here are anti-American, yet I did not think they were anti-ignorance as this website touts itself to be?

Anti-American?
Those of us who complain the loudest are the TRUE AMERICANS.

Do you like to see your country going to hell in a basket?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Anti-American?
Those of us who complain the loudest are the TRUE AMERICANS.

Do you like to see your country going to hell in a basket?

My friend. I do not see my country as you do. I see many other countries that are and have always been in that handbasket to hell as you say. I think many in America want and expect perfection. We are not. Yet, true Americans do not simply complain loudly, they explain why they are crying foul with reasoned, logical, cogent arguments that give weight to the issue at hand without silly banter and prattlings that amount to simple nothings.

America is carrying the load of the world and has since WW1. The UN is a weakling, corrupt institution that buys $22Billion worth of OUR tax dollars to not do their jobs around the world....oh, sorry.... rape, pillaging, embezzelement...well, they do accomplish something outside of ignoring the deaths of millions of BLacks in Africa now and then...sorry...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So, when they see this "operation" was successful in convincing the masses, they will most DEFINATEDLY pull Osama out of the hat as well. Election time.

But dg, I thought Osama was supposed to be paraded out to help GWB win in 2004? Oh, that didn't work, so let's keep trying the lie...

As far as producing the body for you to see, you're right, that's unfair. After all, we got to see the autopsied body of MLK, JFK, Jessica Lunsford, and everybody else, right?

After all, it's our right to see the body, correct? What constitutional article or amendment was that? I forget....

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

America is carrying the load of the world and has since WW1. The UN is a weakling, corrupt institution that buys $22Billion worth of OUR tax dollars to not do their jobs around the world....oh, sorry.... rape, pillaging, embezzelement...well, they do accomplish something outside of ignoring the deaths of millions of BLacks in Africa now and then...sorry...

I have NO idea what history books you are reading but, please, look into the word isolationism. You will soon learn something. "Since WW1".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join