It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Originally posted by JebusSaves
1) This guy has spent the last few months studying up these for the purpose of trying to make all of us post.
2) The information given, as its already known on this planet is then giving us, as a species, obviously makes us higher on the list rather than 25,000th.

Exactly JebusSaves!
After catching up from yesterday, it is clear this person keeps referring to written text and other media to respond to questions. In other words, the answers aren't coming from ET, they are coming from existing "human" sources.

The gist of it....you have provided nothing substantial to change my mind. In fact, you may have increased the skeptic in me. Anyone can keep referencing published materials to answer questions, but that does not prove your story or support your claims of intimate knowledge of ET. I'm sorry, this is a hoax IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, i am far from a skeptic, on the contrary the idea that we are alone in the universe is preposterous in my opinion, i just feel this guy is obviously not what he claims to be.
We don't need photographic/video evidence, what about bring forth theories we have yet to explore, ones you have a definitive answer to.
All you have spouted so far are your personal theories and your explanation.
The thing that really gets me though, if these 'Aliens' are indeed watching us, or aware of us, then they should abide the rules of not tampering with another worlds policies. IF GW is a member of some intergalactic UN then surely they would have to abide his wish not to inform his peoples of their existence.
If they go against this they are meddling with a developing society which would be against fundemental rules that any vast network would have to abide.

So, spout as much pig plop as you like about the universe, you have not done enough 'homework' on the biggest flaw in your work.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
With the reply to my question being that the President of the United States is part of a galaxy wide type UN, in my opinion, is probably the most revealing of this being all falsified if anyone's left still believing.

The President of the United States (George Bush) may have rich connections (i.e. his Father), and my be surrounded by intelligent people (Dick Cheiney) but HE is in no way intelligent or responsible enough to undertake a task.

Also as I see fit, with so many influences/interventions you claim that they have on Earth, there is furthermore no reason for any attendance by anyone as we have no control. Going there just to listen? We don't even play a large part in the furthering of out galaxies peace or dealings.. we're stuck to our own planet. It's not sound.

See again, fact is, George W would be the representative for Earth, being that he is the Leader of the most powerful nation.
Its just the premise of the rest thats a lot of bollocks.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, i am far from a skeptic, on the contrary the idea that we are alone in the universe is preposterous in my opinion,

I am not skeptical that ET exists, I'm skeptical of people who claim intimate knowledge and brings out insane theories. I don't believe we are alone and surely not the most intelligent life form in the universe. At least I hope not.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This thread is soooo silly, pretty much this whole category is pretty ridiculous. Until there is HARD CORE evidence proving the existance of aliens that is accepted as truth throughout the world, then I will continue to believe we are alone. Why kid yourselves? Nothing is going to change. Your job, your life, your family... its all gonna be pretty much "normal." We are not going to be attacked by aliens... They would either think we are too primitive or to far out to be bothered. They are not going to help us.... would we try to help a "primitve" race?

It is just a stupid idea. aliens have not been here, at least not for a while, and we will never see them, not in our lifetime. So stop dreaming. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, i am far from a skeptic, on the contrary the idea that we are alone in the universe is preposterous in my opinion,

I am not skeptical that ET exists, I'm skeptical of people who claim intimate knowledge and brings out insane theories. I don't believe we are alone and surely not the most intelligent life form in the universe. At least I hope not.

The we are in agreement.....cool

This thread is soooo silly, pretty much this whole category is pretty ridiculous. Until there is HARD CORE evidence proving the existance of aliens that is accepted as truth throughout the world, then I will continue to believe we are alone. Why kid yourselves? Nothing is going to change. Your job, your life, your family... its all gonna be pretty much "normal." We are not going to be attacked by aliens... They would either think we are too primitive or to far out to be bothered. They are not going to help us.... would we try to help a "primitve" race?

It is just a stupid idea. aliens have not been here, at least not for a while, and we will never see them, not in our lifetime. So stop dreaming. Deal with it.

OK, this post makes absolutely no sense as a contradiction...how can someone make this claim

Until there is HARD CORE evidence proving the existance of aliens that is accepted as truth throughout the world, then I will continue to believe we are alone

followed by

It is just a stupid idea. aliens have not been here, at least not for a while, and we will never see them, not in our lifetime

How can you make a claim that soemthing does not exist then concede that its not visited us in a while, thus acknowledging it has been here.

This thread is absurd, and there are quite a few 'posters' who appear to be the same person(not suggesting the person i am writing in response to here).

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And has posted a thread pertaining not to be the OP of this thread, either way, the OP has some explaining to do.

Weird, i was just gonna copy the link for his thread, but when i went to go get it, it had disappeared.?

got it, but its gone from "new posts" can one manually do that????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems he deleted it.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My thread was locked at my request---anyone can verify that with the mods

And I have not started another thread under any other name---Ethereafarce or anyone else for that matter

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bush is a rich yuppie with a low IQ. And I understand all that his administration has done isn't directly his fault but from outside pressures etc, but never the less.. bad candidate, President or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The we are in agreement.....cool

OK, this post makes absolutely no sense as a contradiction...how can someone make this claim

Until there is HARD CORE evidence proving the existance of aliens that is accepted as truth throughout the world, then I will continue to believe we are alone

followed by

It is just a stupid idea. aliens have not been here, at least not for a while, and we will never see them, not in our lifetime

How can you make a claim that soemthing does not exist then concede that its not visited us in a while, thus acknowledging it has been here.

This thread is absurd, and there are quite a few 'posters' who appear to be the same person(not suggesting the person i am writing in response to here).

My bad, let me try again.

I definitely believe there is other life out there. there are solar systems that are 3x older than out planet... surely somewhere, somewhere out in the universe there is other intelligent life. However, they are not watching us. What for? what could they possibly want with us? The only reasons for any species to ever want to go to another planet is becase:

1. Their original one is too crowded
2. no more natural resources

That being said, if some alien race had the means to hop from planet to planet, why trek all the way over here? We are sooooo farrrrr away, and on top of that, we are on the only rock within many lightyears that can actually sustain life (as we know it).

So.... what I think I meant to say was, there is no evidence to show that aliens are watching us, or in communication with us.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For an authentication Signature, EtheralForce, you need to produce some fact that we can test. It doesn't matter what we have in mind.

The question is, what do you have in your mind?

Regards.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

With the reply to my question being that the President of the United States is part of a galaxy wide type UN, in my opinion, is probably the most revealing of this being all falsified if anyone's left still believing.

The President of the United States (George Bush) may have rich connections (i.e. his Father), and my be surrounded by intelligent people (Dick Cheiney) but HE is in no way intelligent or responsible enough to undertake a task.

Also as I see fit, with so many influences/interventions you claim that they have on Earth, there is furthermore no reason for any attendance by anyone as we have no control. Going there just to listen? We don't even play a large part in the furthering of out galaxies peace or dealings.. we're stuck to our own planet. It's not sound.

...Okay... What is so hard to believe about this? Many of you DO believe that there is at least some conspiracy on the governments part to hide the truth about ETs, and that they may in face be in posession of ET artifacts. This is indeed true, there is a technology hand down in which the ETs provide craft and technology to us so that we may improve our own. Many of you also believe they may be in contact with the government.

Why then, is it so difficult to believe that the president and vice president (along with prime ministers and presidents from other countries) do not occasionaly formally meet in a galactic council as they do in the UN? They by know means make decisions, they just impliment ones made by the ETs.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

...Okay... What is so hard to believe about this? Many of you DO believe that there is at least some conspiracy on the governments part to hide the truth about ETs, and that they may in face be in posession of ET artifacts. This is indeed true, there is a technology hand down in which the ETs provide craft and technology to us so that we may improve our own. Many of you also believe they may be in contact with the government.

Why then, is it so difficult to believe that the president and vice president (along with prime ministers and presidents from other countries) do not occasionaly formally meet in a galactic council as they do in the UN? They by know means make decisions, they just impliment ones made by the ETs.

To invade Iraq? To NEGLECT those left by the Katrina Disaster? To break down civil rights and liberties for Americans? To bring WAR and TERROR upon the world? If a UN of alien species did exist, I would neglect Earth (other than to indirectly help them) til they reach a point where they can peaceful.

That goes for everyone you claim may be in the UN of alien species. What ARE they promoting President Bush to do? If they had such control/power/influence then why doesn't he listen? Unless they DO NOT want to further our evolution, in that case I can see a reasonability for them supporting Bush's actions.. Trust me, if there was an overlying power with pressure to keep our world alive on administrations through out the US, it's almost positive they wouldn't go against them.

Furthermore..., aside from opinions, can you provide something substantial that will change our minds?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good points. Make alot of sense.

If there were aliens that gave Bush "advice" along with other world leaders, then why ARE there so many problems today?

It is just a dumb idea. You still have yet to post hard evidence. I am amazed I still am reading this thread, to be honest...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

To invade Iraq? To NEGLECT those left by the Katrina Disaster? To break down civil rights and liberties for Americans? To bring WAR and TERROR upon the world? If a UN of alien species did exist, I would neglect Earth (other than to indirectly help them) til they reach a point where they can peaceful.

That goes for everyone you claim may be in the UN of alien species. What ARE they promoting President Bush to do? If they had such control/power/influence then why doesn't he listen? Unless they DO NOT want to further our evolution, in that case I can see a reasonability for them supporting Bush's actions.. Trust me, if there was an overlying power with pressure to keep our world alive on administrations through out the US, it's almost positive they wouldn't go against them.

Furthermore..., aside from opinions, can you provide something substantial that will change our minds?

Well I will not argue the politics of your claims, we can do that in another section, but look at it objectively. You say invading Iraq was wrong. You say the feds neglected katrina, and that they have broken down civil rights.

Each one of those points is entirely your oppinion and many people would argue otherwise.

Nonetheless, wether those points are wrong or right is irrelevent anyway. The ETs do not involve themselves in politics except in the most extreme of cases. The reason the president meets with them is almost strictly concerning the technology handown. They occasionaly give orders as well, but in no way do they instruct him on wether to invade or not to invade etc. The only time they would do so is if nuclear war would otherwise result.

The ETs aided JFK in thrawting the cuban missile crisis, for example.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nope sorry, the "ET"s were otherwise distracted by the hot lava flows threatening to decimate the mining communities on Theta Theta Bada Bing. Fortunately, the nine legged huptahummas were successful in vomiting their recent meal of a pan-galactic hydrogen cloud onto the piroclastic (sic) flows, stopping it just in time.

I think this is just as valid as what you're posting. I don't have to back it up and can simply claim it to be true because "I said so".

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
For those wanting to know more about the galactic federation, it was founded nearly 12 billion years ago, during a time in which no stars that exist now were around.

My point in bringing this up is this:

The history of the Federation is documented in a series of files almost 6 terabytes in size. World leaders are allowed access to it only, however the ET's are currently considering making them eavailible to the entire planet. In this case, I will most likely be the messenger.

As far as hard evidence goes, this may be the best yet: en.wikipedia.org...

Indeed. Wikipedia itself has a record of some of the truth of the Galactic Federation (here reffered to as the Galactic Confederacy). This proves also that I was not the olny one whom this information was disclosed to by the ETs.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anything belonging to Scientology I won't hold back for a second to disbelieve.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Using anything related to Scientology as a source or verification is the death blow to your story. L. Ron Hubbard made it clear he felt the way to riches was by inventing a religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
this has got to be the same cat (hoaxer) as the last one.

i was reading both threads and it has some of the same vocabulary and concepts/ideas.

the last one was perpetuating the idea that religion is implanted by aliens for tests.... this one is too.

Cant a mod check him out plz, should be easy to do so.Its obviously the same guy.Just check out ip's and compare them.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is my first post on this site. I have visited here for about a year now, and like to read the different posts, true or not.

With regards to this topic, I cannot believe what I am reading.

All of you come here to the site looking for something to show you that your paranoid thoughts have a leg to stand on.

When someone comes around claiming to support your theories and thoughts, you ask for evidence.

When a photo is provided, you say its fake.
When a person tells you things about their experience, you tell them they are sci-fi writers.

Its unfortunate that people come here and lie, because it leads others to not believe anything anyone says.

My question is: If you don't believe what this guy is saying, why is there 13 pages of posts? Also: If you want to know the truth about things, and someone claims to have it, why treat him like a liar. For all you know every word he says is true, and really...isn't that what you want to believe?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join