It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
there is a universe where you, OuterSpaceMaster, marry Padme and become Darth Vader. There is also a universe for LOTR, a universe where Frodo is a frog trying to destroy the one toilet... you get the idea.

You simply have it all wrong. There are only 3 universes. The one we inhabit of course, another is represented best by a large pot of water that never quite boils, and the third is inhabited by flea-like beings with the amazing ability to pass gas with the impact of an earthly elephant.

Your ETs have been pulling your leg. In fact, they told me yesterday, "We've got that kid so screwed up!!! It's hilarious.....its the galactic equivalent of a snipe hunt!!"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuterSpaceMaster
Its tough to tell whether you are making fun of me or not...
I meant can people control things with their mind, in our universe, is that # possible...

Also, how does humans inability to use their entire brain effect what we can and can not see and do...If we used 100% of our brains would we be able to do some of hte things the e.t.'s do?

What about dinosaurs? Did the aliens have anything to do with them when they were alive or their extinction?

No im entirely serious. I know they are gonna jump on me for citing another "earthly" source, but if you don't believe me, this multiple reality theory is actually the accepted one by the best minds today. Read "The Universe in a Nutshell" or "A Brief History of Time" By Stephen Hawkings. Fo ryou skeptics, obviously humans know some of what the ETs know, and citing earthly sources just shows we are on the verge of something great.

BTW the personal universe and common universe reality concepts are my own terms, the afformentioned book simply supports my claims. WHich were made by ETs

As for the we don't use our entire brain, that is actually an urban legend that was proven false. go to www.snopes.com and you will find it.

*Edit: As for the dinosaurs, they only had limited involvement. But an important one.

75 Million years ago, a group of greys set out to create a Grey/Dinosaur Hybrid. They used the DNA from the Utah Raptor, performed some gene splicing operations, and produced "Gilliak", or what we today know as "The Reptilians"

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Also, I'm sure they aren't named Padme and Darth Vader in the alternate universes...

I'm on your side, Ethereeal Force, I'm believing you so far..but if LOTR and Star Wars exists in an alternate universe, does that mean there are planets ruled by cars that transform into robots? Or there is a school named Hogwarts' in another reality or universe, and that a person there named Harry Potter is the most famous wizard of all?

I don't doubt the events of these books/movies could happen in another universe, but if they are named Harry Potter, Optimus Prime, and Aragorn...well than you must explain things in greater detail because I'm totally lost.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Also, I'm sure they aren't named Padme and Darth Vader in the alternate universes...

I'm on your side, Ethereeal Force, I'm believing you so far..but if LOTR and Star Wars exists in an alternate universe, does that mean there are planets ruled by cars that transform into robots? Or there is a school named Hogwarts' in another reality or universe, and that a person there named Harry Potter is the most famous wizard of all?

I don't doubt the events of these books/movies could happen in another universe, but if they are named Harry Potter, Optimus Prime, and Aragorn...well than you must explain things in greater detail because I'm totally lost.

No, there is a universe whey they are infact named Padme and Anikin. There are an infinite number of universes, so there is a universe for EVERY possible outcome. There is a universe where they are named Anikin and Padme, then another universe where they are named Bob and Padme and so on. That means there is a universe for everything.

There is a universe with cars that transform into robots

There is a universe where cows rule the earth (as odd as it sounds)

There is a universe for everything you could possible imagine.

In Short, every possible book or movie or story or TV show you can think of is entirely real in another universe. Then of course there are an almost infinite number of universes where they don't exist, and where we dont exist.

There is a universe out where a bunch of people are logging onto a stie just like this and discussing wether or not WE exist in another universe.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
One more thing...

Is there any rhyme or reason to what famous people on Earth die young? Like why did Jimi Hendrix and JFK die young, while Bob Dylan and Jimmy Carter are still alive?

It obviously could be coincidence, or circumstances or whatever...but did your interplanetary assiociates have anything to do with that stuff?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Read "The Universe in a Nutshell" or "A Brief History of Time" By Stephen Hawkings. Fo ryou skeptics, obviously humans know some of what the ETs know, and citing earthly sources just shows we are on the verge of something great.

BTW the personal universe and common universe reality concepts are my own terms, the afformentioned book simply supports my claims.

You don't know anything about ETs do you? You're simply a well read young man with a fertile imagination aren't you?

Attempting to bolster your story by relying on publications that you've apparently read is not working. It tends to look like your simply building your story out of a patchwork of readily available texts. You obviously have something going on between your ears. Why waste your ability with this lame story about ET? Go to the science forums and discuss the materials you've been reading with like minded people.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just can't believe this thread is still running.
I go to work, go to bed, go to my favorite chat/ discussion forum, and what do I see? This thread on the "Hot Hit's", what the heck is going on with this ATS Moderated community?
This guy has said nothing that isn't common knowledge to man already , though the person use's his word's from word's of other's to prove he's an ET contact and basically just goes round and round?

MOD'S,"PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!!" take alook at what he is doing to the credibilities of other peoples inteligence's, this person need's psychiatric help, apparently there is no need for a regulation law as it seem's?

I will garauntee you etheral, the only reason that this thread has grown to the 15(NOW) pages, is that people do believe , and your not the being to do it, apparently. Your mumbo Jumbo explanations', in accurate assumption's of the age of the universe,"which I might add, you changed twice, when you were put on the spot by other more enlightened poster's", your disporportionate attempts to reviel absolutely nothing, in any way shape or form, and your inability to be able brain wash people to the fact that you are in fact with a Higher form of life and have proof? How you managed to create such a ruckess is obvious,"ATSer's here do believe and want the proof" cut and dry.Everything that you have said since the last time I was on ATS has been absolute gibberish,garble,IFFY and most of all gobbly gook!

Admit it, "You are a FRAUD!!!"
"STAR WARS" "LOTR" "PHROTO"

Let this thing go and move it to the proper place "BTS"!!

I wished that I were a Mod, You would of had your chance, but you would of been blocked or moved by now, and from what I can tell, you are not building such a great reputation with a majority of your on looker's and inquirier's,That is really evident!!! Myself included in this group of "Only believe half of what you see, and none of what you here without substantial proof!!!!"

BAd Bad Etheral, Bad Etheral.......

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hater in the house...
If this guy is lying, I got tricked...If I got tricked..so what.
Maybe the guys crying for a moderater should go somewhere and whine about it. The friggin thread is 15 pages long for a reason. go back and look: I bet half of those pages are from guys like you trying to diss on the Ethereal.

If he is who he says he is, how is he going to prove it to you, a person who obviously (if its true) have never experienced this stuff. the only way to do it is to cite Earthly sources.

I'm going to get up from my brutal desk job and drive an hour home now. Ethereal, tell your boys I want to explore outside of Earth a bit...Holla at me!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Shame on you. Do you not understand the concept of this board's motto? DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hater in the house...
Maybe the guys crying for a moderater should go somewhere and whine about it. The friggin thread is 15 pages long for a reason. go back and look: I bet half of those pages are from guys like you trying to diss on the Ethereal.

If he is who he says he is, how is he going to prove it to you, a person who obviously (if its true) have never experienced this stuff. the only way to do it is to cite Earthly sources.

I'm going to get up from my brutal desk job and drive an hour home now. Ethereal, tell your boys I want to explore outside of Earth a bit...Holla at me!

"I may have been born yesterday, but I was downtown all day long!!!"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I beg to differ Mr.Penny

You make good points, but you are wrong on one of them.

I have in fact been chosen by the aliens to be a messenger. Think about it. If you don't believe me then for just one moment suppose I am telling the truth. Suppose I was informed by the Greys. Now suppose you saw me on CNN telling this same exact story. You still wouldn't believe it. Certain people just don't believe in aliens and thats okay.

I know I prapose some fairly odd things, but they are actually supported by science.

I have a large following, but I also have alot of people who redicule me. More Instance, one thing people in my neighborhood have ridiculed me for is for having a relationship with a girl from another universe. Now before you snap at me and say this is rediculous, you must realize there are girls in other universes in love with you.

I am in love with "Kid" (that is her name) from the Video Game Chrono Cross. There is a universe out there wher ein her universe she is chosen by the greys and I am a character in a video game.

Through using Astral Projections I am able to express my love for her and engage her physically (Albiet in the Astral Plane).

I know this may sound rediculous to you guys, but for one second, just have an open mind.

... please, PLEASE Just have an open mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
75 Million years ago, a group of greys set out to create a Grey/Dinosaur Hybrid. They used the DNA from the Utah Raptor, performed some gene splicing operations, and produced "Gilliak", or what we today know as "The Reptilians"

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce] were can i get one of these?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

this multiple reality theory is actually the accepted one by the best minds today. Read "The Universe in a Nutshell" or "A Brief History of Time" By Stephen Hawkings.

Geez where to start. hmm.
Sorry to be the one but.......it is not the accepted one. If it were there would be no need for futher study. Also you need to understand the different types of physics. Some quick reading of M. Kakus(www.mkaku.org...) works would certainly bring some clarification. And I've read Hawkings work and don't see the connection. They are the Dummies guides to theoretic physics and don't really give a full overview of the multiple universe. And they call it 'string theory' these days, in case you were away on a journey across the universe and missed that, there sonny.
As it is they're just theories and are by no means the end all.
For you to rely on earthly theorists to support this wild and ludicrous thread is preposterous. If ETs do exist it's not likely they would be quoting physicists.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Now suppose you saw me on CNN telling this same exact story. You still wouldn't believe it. Certain people just don't believe in aliens and thats okay.

Of course i still wouldn't believe it. Simply moving BS to another location doesn't change the fact of what it is; BS. You've made an assumption. I do believe that there are is a very good chance other intelligent life exists in this universe. That doesn't mean I should hang my intelligence outside before coming in. Don't make the mistake of thinking that since I believe in 'a', that it follows I should believe in 'b'.

one thing people in my neighborhood have ridiculed me for is for having a relationship with a girl from another universe.

Ridicule? I'm willing to believe they simply think you're nuts.

I am in love with "Kid" (that is her name) from the Video Game Chrono Cross. There is a universe out there wher ein her universe she is chosen by the greys and I am a character in a video game.
Through using Astral Projections I am able to express my love for her and engage her physically (Albiet in the Astral Plane).

You are not living a healthy, rational life.

I know this may sound rediculous to you guys, but for one second, just have an open mind.

... please, PLEASE Just have an open mind.

Oh sure, I could have an open mind and believe I can walk through walls. Guess what happens? Bruises and annoyed family members and co-workers. Not to mention the sore nose and toes.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce] were can i get one of these?

How does this happen? Posted by skitzo and edited by EtherealForce?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So if I'm playing a video game and see a really hot chic i like? could you hook me up?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

this multiple reality theory is actually the accepted one by the best minds today. Read "The Universe in a Nutshell" or "A Brief History of Time" By Stephen Hawkings.

Geez where to start. hmm.
Sorry to be the one but.......it is not the accepted one. If it were there would be no need for futher study. Also you need to understand the different types of physics. Some quick reading of M. Kakus(www.mkaku.org...) works would certainly bring some clarification. And I've read Hawkings work and don't see the connection. They are the Dummies guides to theoretic physics and don't really give a full overview of the multiple universe. And they call it 'string theory' these days, in case you were away on a journey across the universe and missed that, there sonny.
As it is they're just theories and are by no means the end all.
For you to rely on earthly theorists to support this wild and ludicrous thread is preposterous. If ETs do exist it's not likely they would be quoting physicists.

can you recommend me a better reading then hawkings stuff that is better for the laymen in the area of theoretic physics?

thnx.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Now I have read all 15 pages of this thread, but I live by the old adage, you learn
more by listening then by talking. when I read or hear a story like this I compare
it to something that I have fath in like in this case the writing of Edger cayce. he
had a lot of credit to his name. he wrote that atlntis was off bimini. and I tend to
belive him. so to me that is something I cannot compromise. Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can also tell you that the grey's are called Ebens. That is what they call themselves.

And whos to say my life is not healthy or rational? I managed to get her pregnent, I just can't prove that to, but if I was a girl and said a guy from another universe got me pregnant you would believe me if his DNA did not match anyone from earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join