It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
So when are he mods going to jump in and put an end to this?

why would you want and end to this? Keep it going

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

why would you want and end to this? Keep it going

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I will try my best to stay neutral in this discussion.
However, I am most curious about the symbol that these beings wear.
Could you provide us with a pic of it?

ps. back in high school I used to take "trip inducers" too

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"On on many cases Datura (Jimson Weed)- I took to induce OBEs and it caused me to see witches and ghosts. '___', Ketamine, DXM,. On Lesser frequency Psiloscybe Mushrooms and Marijuana and Mescaline."

Datura eh?

Well let me tell you what Datura really does to people it is not a hallucinogen. It's psychoactive ingredient is scopolamine which is a deleriant. Ok let's start with what it did to me. It is the scariest drug ever and does not induce visions like hallucinogens I would say it is the closest you could come to scizophrenia. My buddy told me he was talking to me about a movie but at the time i thought he was talking about something completely unrelated. I also watched as specks of dirt in my back porch turned into ants etc.

'___' is similar to Psiloscybe and mescaline however each does have it's own unique properties. These are the drugs most commonly used for visions not Datura as the natives used to call it Devil Weed.

Here is a link to a story on Ananova about how a teen took it then cut out his tongue and lopped his penis off on Datura.
www.ananova.com...

Marijuana could be used to induce visions by smearing cannabis oil all over your skin and letting it absorb into your blood stream. (Jesus and his followers did this) This is infact the main ingredient for the original Holy Annointing Oil.

Ketamine is a drug used for animal tranquilizer especially for cats although it is addictive it is also used by some due to it's properties that make it a dissociative psychodelic.

DXM...I can't beleive you drank cough syrup wow....

DXM is dangerous and though I have never tried it I hear it ain't all that great.
==========

If anyone beleive he seen witches and ghosts on Datura he is a liar myself and everyone I know who has used it considers it a no no since you can easily die from overdose or suicide.

I will say to anyone who considers using this to induce visions to stay away as our pal ethreal has no idea what he's talking about. Everyone who I know who has tried it only did it once because it #s with your head to much.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Getting really sick of all these ppl saying they have all these special contacts with Aliens LOL give me a break already...They exsist but, give me a break... All these SUPPOSEDLY contacts make me sick

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ethereal Force:

-So black holes connect various and different universes, do I have that correct? If so, wouldn't the physics of another universe clash with the physics here, causing some cataclysm?
-Also with you saying there is a universe for every possibility, then that also supports a universe that can never end, and never have a start, because that is.. a possibility.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
whoops didn't read thread....

[edit on 6/2/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Okay, I will give an objective analysis of the reason for my sexperiences. This should clear EVERYTHING up.

Firstly, whoever it was who said Datura was a deleriant is correct, but you're description of it's effects is flawed.

Datura has two active alkali- Scopolamine and Atropine, both of which are anticholinergic deleriants. They block the action of Acytlcholine (sp.). It is also a convulsant poison and back in the day was the preffered way to kill someone. In high doses, it is almost certain the user experiences complete delerium, but also sees imaginary people or creatures that seem to carry on thier own conversations and dissapear (including in my case witches etc). If you don't believe me do to www.erowid.org and you can read the experience reports. Nearly eevry single person on there will report seeing people or beings that did not really exist (although they didn't know it at the time). In fact the whole myth of witches flying on broomsticks actually comes from the use of Datura in demon worship.

The episodes in which my family thought I was talkng to aliens may have been induced by Datura. The ad in the paper states convulsions, which may mean I was having seizures. Even I now am starting to blieve Datura was responsible for my encounters.

I have stopped taking drugs since I got out of rehab in January. I have had no more encounters. When I first posted this thread I was still convinced my experience was real, but after reading the trip reports at Erowid.org last night, I see other people have had similar experiences induced by Datura.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
I have stopped taking drugs since I got out of rehab in January. I have had no more encounters. When I first posted this thread I was still convinced my experience was real, but after reading the trip reports at Erowid.org last night, I see other people have had similar experiences induced by Datura.

So the story is over now? I am impressed you had the courage to admit you were wrong (or hallucinated what you thought was correct). It takes balls to admit it.

Also glad you sobered up. Congrats on that too.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It does take alot to admit. I hope you stay clean for good.
If what you said at the begining were totaly true to your knowledge, even though they were induced, I would still be amazed. Amazed at how "real" it could be in a "what-if" sort of way. Anyway, stay clean bud.....ya never know.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ok then. We finally have closure. You have admittted that this was not real.
Good thing that you are off the drugs now.
Stay Clean.

Toogood

[edit on 2-6-2006 by toogood]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Okay, I will give an objective analysis of the reason for my sexperiences.

Whutttt??!?!
I missed that part.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm pleased and happy that you have been able to come to a reasoned conclusion concerning your experiences.

And of course, the cynic in me wonders if you found a convenient 'out' for a story that may have been growing too large.

Odd how noone is demanding proof that you actually ingested those substances or that you completed a rehab program in January.

Nonetheless, enjoy ATS, engage in some open discussion without embellishing the facts and have fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this was an easy out. He obviously did his part in research and find collections of related material from several sources. Which was intended, I believe he did this on purpose to gain reaction and interest. He evolved out of it as much as he could.

I found the entire thread rather funny the whole time. Answers to questions and explanations for things the ETs did not teach him.

Anyway, I have a question of my own. Can you give me a drug induced answer to the cow mutilations, UFO and ET sighting around Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota in the mid-70s?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by haro
I'm sorry but this was an easy out. He obviously did his part in research and find collections of related material from several sources. Which was intended, I believe he did this on purpose to gain reaction and interest. He evolved out of it as much as he could.

I found the entire thread rather funny the whole time. Answers to questions and explanations for things the ETs did not teach him.

Anyway, I have a question of my own. Can you give me a drug induced answer to the cow mutilations, UFO and ET sighting around Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota in the mid-70s?

Those are for sport.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think the most appropriate title for this thread was:

Don't believe in Aliens? This DRUG changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I hope you can keep away from those drugs.

Wasn't much of a surprise though, since I think you talked of drug use a couple of times. Amazing though as to what these drugs can induce !

I know I shouldn't bring up sleeper, but I think he had also mentioned using '___' or other hallucegens early in his life. Possibly his experiences are drug induced also ? Apparantly these drugs can cause "flashbacks" for years after discontinuing them.

Then you have Margot Kidder who believed the CIA was following her, and she had that breakdown. Now she says her dillusions were caused from toxic diet. She changed her diet and now appears normal.

Last year, a famliy member of mine had a very painful medical condition and was taking very strong drugs. He too was acting dillusional.

It's funny though how the things they imagine are of a spirtual or extraterrestrial nature. Obviously the drugs cause your imagination to go into high gear, but some people believe they are an aid into tapping into the other side. I think Jimi Hendrix believed that, but he may just have believed it because it was so convincing ! Who knows.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't know, dude. Sounds like you were having a much better and more interesting life when you were on drugs. Sometimes we need drugs to cure us of the lies we're told about the world. I've determined that I need to take many more drugs than I am now. I still haven't seen any aliens, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, I've skimmed through some of this information, particular the authors info. I can't say this particular instance makes me more certain of the existence and possible interaction with our civilization. But I will never rule it out, whether this person is telling the truth or has a lot of time on his/her hands it irrelevant to me. Whatever the case is this is certainly an interesting thread with great discussion. Certainly worthly of some good recap. I simply do not have the patience or the time to read it all, although I did find much of it very interesting.

Very good food for thought, good for ATS. It really doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or not because there are plenty of people like him out there with similar stories. I'm not going to say alien involvement is true just because they can't all be lying, but it certainly warrants further interest and research.

Lets give him a break.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lord_finesse420
It really doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or not because there are plenty of people like him out there with similar stories.[...]Lets give him a break.

You mean, it doesn't matter if people lie? Are you suggesting that an alleged liar should be given a break? Where did you learn your values and ethics?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join