It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
this is the craziest alien abduction story ive ever heard, i mean, come on, the president being called to different planets for intergalactic meetings??? it sounds like nonsense, but for some reason part of me still believes it.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

Originally posted by krossfyter
lol

should i use marijuana or any hallucinogen drug to be more creative?
green fairy? pcp... lsd???

Marijua makes you dumber. lsd or morning glory or peyote would be good for sensory experiences. For out of body experiences and crazy creativity DXM Ketamine or PCP... But in no way to I encourage the use of substances

is this what the greys believe?

some say that in some cases marijuna increases synapse activity in thus helping them function intellectualy.... some cases report that marijuna helps depression... but it depends in the context and the people... for example if people are normaly ADD... not already mellow.

id like to know what kinds of drugs the aliens use.

caffiene? alien coke? im serious... i know it sounds funny ...or im trying to poke fun but im serious.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
So let me get this straight. President George W. Bush is a member of
the Glactic Federation who gets called to certain planets for meetings? He is in contact with the Greys?

How do you expect someone to believe this?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by toogood]

[edit on 31-5-2006 by toogood]

hoo lee f*k

its like reading a supermarket tabloid.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by casub

Originally posted by krossfyter
lol

should i use marijuana or any hallucinogen drug to be more creative?
green fairy? pcp... lsd???

precisely! dont you know puny human that the grey's homeland is considered like the jamaica of the galaxy for the federation ?
only a drug addicted from outer space can be "high" enough to care about our little planet

i want to take what the greys are taking then.

i want to be high enough to make NEW ART.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

3) The Galactic federation is similar to the UN. Certain planets our not membeers and do not abide by the rules. We are, in fact, a member, and very few select government officials (the US President being one of the positions) are sometimes called to a certain planet for legislation- although cuz of humans relatively low intellegence, they mainly listen and do what they are told to do. The rules are very simple, no intergallactic war, etc.

Mods....how do you feel about The President having Intergalactic legislation meetings with the Greys?

Is it time to LOCK AND BURN?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I can have my friend (who also is adept at this subject) post a guide if you want.

How can this guy be an adept, and into remote viewing when you also stated he is a major skeptic? An adept means he trained and therefore would be belieivng in the paranormal

My guess is this kid from the youth group is really you & you needed to log off & log back on. And any offers to help pisstify get the $$$ is somehting you would like some commision from ?

Maybe psstify didn't want a thread created for him ? He offered to prove it to you not us. Maybe someone should create a nice thread for YOU over at CNN's Anderson Cooper's Blog ? A link to this thread can be added, with a breaking news headline "SECRETS TO THE UNIVERSE REVEALED'

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
well i guess then when it comes down to it... the hit on president kennedy was started by the greys?

i guess pres kennedy disagreed with something they wanted him to do in an intergaltic counsel meeting.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have spent the last 2 1/2 hr's reading this thread and I have to say , you've got quite a following for something that has already been told!!

You see, there is a friend of mine, we will call him "Prot", and he was from a distant galaxy called, if memory serve's me right "K-Pax", and he was here to just be able and gather information on us because we are such an unusual specie's, but he thought it was worth the trip for our "Produce". But in the end , my poor friend "Prot" was actually a "Catatonic" That only wanted to help people out , that was 'til his demise, and you never guess what? "K-Paxians" didn't like him any longer, so thay decided to take another form of our species that was female and was from a mental institution, all in all, it is a very good story, but never the less, "Some what hard to believe".
That was until I seen his documentary on the "Silver Screen" !!!!
I wish I would of never doubted him, He meant us no harm,"What a Guy!!"

And thats IMO!!!!!
I've been chewed by the mod's for less, can't believe how long you have been dragging them in, you even got me to take a peek!!! "KUDOS!!!"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow, went to bed 9 hours ago and this thread is still topping the list.
Im surprised no mod has even posted on this thread.

ATSguy, all of existence is very much the supreme being. So you could say the very fact universes exist defies explanation and it therefore is a divine being.

But you claim you have been given knowledge of most things, and our universe as well as other universes.

So how does the universe defy explanation to you, you would know that, wouldnt you?

You say there is no god but since universes exist, ahh that must be the divine being.???

Next one.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A good story. Have you been examined by a psychiatrist to exclude mental illness as a possible source of your experiences?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Uhhhhh... Hey man, I always say O-Qua Tangin Wann, and things of that nature..

My Name is Riley Martin.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by opensecret1150]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have the proof of ET contact. In fact, I AM an ET-soul walk-in. The ETs also did genetic changes on me....changed my race BACK AND FORTH. However, the documentation...birth certificate, etc. is all confidential. With problems of identity theft, I can't just "put it all out there" for everyone to see. I would have to contact an attorney to find out how to proceed. It might require a very specialized attorney. Disclosure with DOCUMENTATION is not easy these days, even though I have it.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
"Prot" was what I am...a walk-in soul. Prot took over the man's body when the man could not hold the greif he felt about losing his family and killing the intruder. The end of the story was left "up in the air", as to whether Prot was still in the man's body, or gone, and the man's original soul was there alone.
The only difference was that Prot was only in the man's body temporarily. I am in this human form permanently.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And this is another glaring example of why believers will never be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Mods can you please check the thread starters IP against Sleeper, SacredSpirit and BirdEmbryo? The Grammer, spelling, and paragragh structure are almost identical. Also this thread looks like it has the ability to spiral into personnal attacks and unfounded insults. ATS members should be above that.

The number of hoaxes around here could be a disinfo campaign, more likely its just someone who likes messin with people.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
im sorry about wearing the plastic mask thingy and the demonic t-shirt....its really strange that i always see you in that bar after ive been to a 'slipnot' concert...

i'll find another bar.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

MODERATOR COMMENTS NEEDED

Yeah id say.

Even if this was a concerted effort to discredit ATS or its members in someway, they failed, and will continue to do so.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
"Prot" was what I am...a walk-in soul. Prot took over the man's body when the man could not hold the greif he felt about losing his family and killing the intruder. The end of the story was left "up in the air", as to whether Prot was still in the man's body, or gone, and the man's original soul was there alone.
The only difference was that Prot was only in the man's body temporarily. I am in this human form permanently.

Well, I suppose if that is what you truly believe you are, then so beight, but don't think you can go on thinking that you are the only soul that can travel.
I believe that the people that come to ATS don't have to stagger everyone else's thought's with self implication's with nothing to back it up. BTW, "Enjoy your stay here on earth, the next parallel get's better", or so they say?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
1) This guy has spent the last few months studying up these for the purpose of trying to make all of us post.
2) The information given, as its already known on this planet is then giving us, as a species, obviously makes us higher on the list rather than 25,000th.

Exactly JebusSaves!
After catching up from yesterday, it is clear this person keeps referring to written text and other media to respond to questions. In other words, the answers aren't coming from ET, they are coming from existing "human" sources.

The gist of it....you have provided nothing substantial to change my mind. In fact, you may have increased the skeptic in me. Anyone can keep referencing published materials to answer questions, but that does not prove your story or support your claims of intimate knowledge of ET. I'm sorry, this is a hoax IMHO.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
With the reply to my question being that the President of the United States is part of a galaxy wide type UN, in my opinion, is probably the most revealing of this being all falsified if anyone's left still believing.

The President of the United States (George Bush) may have rich connections (i.e. his Father), and my be surrounded by intelligent people (Dick Cheiney) but HE is in no way intelligent or responsible enough to undertake a task.

Also as I see fit, with so many influences/interventions you claim that they have on Earth, there is furthermore no reason for any attendance by anyone as we have no control. Going there just to listen? We don't even play a large part in the furthering of out galaxies peace or dealings.. we're stuck to our own planet. It's not sound.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join