It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce
I can also tell you that the grey's are called Ebens. That is what they call themselves.

Oh, And I suppose they also live on Planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system?

Wonder where that came from ?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, you are a obviously a young man, who has got a computer character pregnant in an alternate universe, who has alot of free time on their hands, no real sense of your story, your grammar is poor and your spelling is poorer.

The Greys pick VERY well don't they.

(apparently WE are a race that lack intelligence - if this is entirely real and this kid has been picked, it makes perfect sense that Bush is on the intergalactic council...only thing is, i don't want to be apart of that!!!)

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
watup everyone this is my first post here. i just discovered this ATS site last night. first off lemme say i dont know whether to believe etheral force or not. but lemme say if your just BS' ING you should really get into science fiction story writing.now why dont you give us some type of physical test or anything like that we can do at our own home to prove your right. most of your universal explanations fasinated me and they were very beleivable, but when you started talking how ANYTHING is possible in the universe about how cows rule planets and stuff you kinda lost me. and i started laughing really hard when you said you banged ''kid'' from chrono cross. i dont mean to disrespect you i just found some of those thing funny. but for real is it true that ET'S also have crafts that can go under water if so how does it work cuz i heard that they use electricity to do it, and we all know electricity and water dont mix. if you can go deep into it please do cuz i am familar with ohms law and flow of electricty.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
krossfyter- Hawkings "A Brief History of Time" is written with the layman in mind. It's easy to read and follow and concerns itself more with the theory of relativity than universe models. He manages to encapsulate the Big Bang theory well and he is able to explain the expanding universe in terms that even an idiot like me can go figger. Keep in mind that book came out some time ago and Hawking has since changed his stance on some of those theories(after all they're theories not written in stone).
M. Kaku is able to relate his studies in terms most people can understand as well. He gets called on for lots of TV shows and is generally well regarded. He has a web site www.mkaku.org... where you can get an idea of what he considers the proper spin of the universe. And remember again it's just theory.
Soooooo if ET knows all about the universe why are they quoting theorists?
Do you understand that these folks don't know anything? They theorize. And they readily admit it's just a best guess scenario. They take the best known data and postulate(don't be afraid to look that word up).
I wish school wasn't out so you kids would have something other than this to do.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well since no one else will say this about this thread is I beleive that it is all BS and you would have to be quite naive to beleive what you read. Even the title is misleading "This WILLchange your mind." Gimme a break.

As for most of what has been said i have heard it all before and it is in my opinion a poor attempt at a hoax story. I am actually quite surprised this thread hasn't dissappeared yet.

No proof = No credability

But anyway this is just my opinion there are lots of skeptical people here I included. I do beleive in the UFO phenomenon but I do not beleive in alien contact and there is absolutly no proof at all to support such outlandish theories as seen in this thread.

Infact i have stated on many occassions that life has to exist outside our solar system and possibly within it as well on other celestial bodies. What I do not understand is the mentality of the people who claim fact without the proof to back it up like in this thread.

See what people need to do with anything people say is rule out everything from psychological disorder to earthly phenomenon etc. and once you have ruled out all possibilities then you can say well it may be ET. Not a lot of people do this anymore
and when people will not address critics and skeptics everywhere with the proof we ask for then it is most likely a BS story. Like this one

So I say gimme proof and I will never question ET presence on earth again. until then I will keep searching and I am sure I will keep ending up empty handed.

Like seriously how naive do you think some of us are? I certainly do not buy this story and the thread title was misleading.
to this thread for it's BS arguing, debate about non-exisent entities (greys etc.), no proof and yet another waste of bandwidth.

I say though proove me wrong if you can....

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
longhaircowboy.... thnx so much. i will look into M. Kaku's website.

ive been very eager to pick up something dealing with this but i wasnt sure which material to read... all ive settled on right now with my limited understanding in the area is the hawkings book... ABHT.

any documentaries even? videos.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I too am looking into Mr. Kaku's website. During my next session with the ET's I will be sure to have them help me correct Kaku's theories.

And I am not a "kid" as longhaircowboy falsley claims--- coming from someone whos avatar has snot coming out of his nose----

Even though you may not believe in ET's, you will know that i was right someday---

and i started laughing really hard when you said you banged ''kid'' from chrono cross. i dont mean to disrespect you i just found some of those thing funny.

Hi Samturk

yes, they are quite funny--- but you will find reality ultimatley quite funny. ET sense of humor is so much more advanced they can find almost anything to be funny.

but for real is it true that ET'S also have crafts that can go under water if so how does it work cuz i heard that they use electricity to do it, and we all know electricity and water dont mix. if you can go deep into it please do cuz i am familar with ohms law and flow of electricty.

A common error, you are thinking of ET being on the same technological level as Humans. Thier craft's prupolsion system is far to complex for us to understand--- it draws energy from a vacume. The electrical currents are incased in a bubble like substance that is non-conductive and is far better then the primitive wires we primates use.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce]

[edit on 1-6-2006 by EtherealForce]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ohhhhh,it was bad enough but now they're breeding???!!

This is a lot like some of that ultra-highbrow stuff which is revered simpy because no one wants to admit that they don't understand a word of it.

It would be nice to believe in extra-terrestrials;it would be nice to believe in alternate universes.And before you class me as a non-believer,I have to say that I have seen a few very bizarre,inexplicable things..I just don't have such an open mind that anyone can dump their garbage into it.

There may be in fact alternate planes of existence for the universe,but it is impossible for a universe to exist for every variation and nuance of life.
Think about it.
They'd cancel each other out before the dinosaurs arrived on earth.

Dude(may I call you Dude?)please admit that you have had some brainstorms while musing about the state of the universe,and perhaps have had messages from Beyond,who knows!,but it's gone too far.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OK I BELIEVED YOU FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT I REALIZE THAT YOU ARE FULL OF IT. FIRST I THINK THAT YOU ARE COMPLETLEY LIEING ABOUT THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IF SOMEONE HAD THE ARK IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS BY THE CHURCH AND WHEN YOU SIT AND TALK ABOUT HOW THERE IS A UNIVERSE WITH COW RULING IT WHEN BEFORE YOU SAID THAT OUR UNIVERSE WAS NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSES SO HOW DO OTHER UNIVERSES HAVE OR ANIMALS, AND THE WHOLE THING ABOUT YOUR IN A VIDEO GAME AND YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND IS BS. I REALLY AM IN A VIDEO GAME NCAA BASKESTBALL #32 AT UALR, BUT ANYWAYS YOU JUST LOST ANOTHER ONE UNLESS YOU CAN FIX WHAT YOU WERE SAYING. TELL YOUR ALIENS TO COME VISIT ME.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i know they are billions of years ahead of us in technology and you say we cant even begin to understand their technolgly which is probably99.9999 true but im sure we can get some sort understanding of it to some point. maybe a solid theory of it would help, and did integrated circuits come from ET? and PLEASE for anyone to fully believe you you have to give us some type of proof. like something we can try at home or anywhere in our enviroment, something physically. until then make sure you get pictures.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
After reading that you claim to have a GF from another universe, from a video game, who you inpregnated - I am not so sure you are a hoaxer. I think you beleive this is all very "real".

Are you playing those role playing games, where the characters you play in the game, becomes "real" ? I think you have played too many video games, to the point where you no longer reside in the real world, but in this alternate dimension. Padme and Anakin are fictional characters.

If your friends ridicule you about your gf, I assume it is because they can't actually meet her to see. Has she appeared in your real world, and have your parents met their grandchild ? If not, do you not think if you can go to her world, then wouldn't she be able to come into yours for all to witness ?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
having a conscious input onto environment, actually making things happen a little bit better for yourself.

do people use this gain money?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"A common error, you are thinking of ET being on the same technological level as Humans. Thier craft's prupolsion system is far to complex for us to understand--- it draws energy from a vacume. The electrical currents are incased in a bubble like substance that is non-conductive and is far better then the primitive wires we primates use."

You seem to understand so how about giving more insight?

"The electrical currents are incased in a bubble like substance that is non-conductive"
How can you store electricity in a non-conductive substance?

"and is far better then the primitive wires we primates use."
I get the feeling you do not understand electricity very much.

You cannot store nor pass electricity through a non-conductive this is scientific fact humans do understand. Perhaps they can X-ray through lead as well. Also i would like to address the fact that if they are completely encased then they cannot draw electricity through a non-conductive bubble. That craft would not last very long at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Someone a few pages back posted this.

If this guy is lying, I got tricked...If I got tricked..so what.

What is this site about, having little storys told to us, based on fantasy, or DENYING IGNORANCE.

As for Ethereal, you did not answer my questions, probably because you dont want to debate the inconsistancys but tell tales to people that will listen.

So il try again, please answer this......

I went right back to the beginning of your thread and thought id pick up on what you said at the start.

quote:
My family put an ad in the local paper requesting help for people who were experienced in this kind of thing to help me out.

Post up the Ad, it would help your case.

quote:
and I have already promised myself that I will attempt to take some pictures.

Well do that, you promised.

quote:
The rights I have been given are simply knowledge to the universe (I.E. some very interesting facts)...

quote:
There is actually a lot of data I have.

Paste hit all here.

quote:
I will, however, do my best to obtain pictures or physical evidence as soon as possible.

Yeah, you keep saying that, please do!

quote:
They do not want to reveal themselves as it will ruin their study.

Then why are you revealing all this?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
ahhh, i just realised, this pregnant Girfriend isnt in another reality...she posts on here.
He's told her that he is from another reality so he doesnt have to pay 'maintenance'
HAHAHA

Fella, you are a nut job, you should stop with your lies right now. you have had 16 pages to bring forth somekind of evidence, some theory theory YOU can prove, but you havent........SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
SHENANIGANS!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If this guy will answer my questions it would go along way, ad in paper, promises of pics, told the aliens dont want him releasing this evidence, but here he is yabbing all the info for every one to read.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
If this guy will answer my questions it would go along way, ad in paper, promises of pics, told the aliens dont want him releasing this evidence, but here he is yabbing all the info for every one to read.

He has had 16 pages to answer any questions. If he hasn't answered them by now, he isn't going to.
We were interested to start, then amused, getting annoyed and now we are heading towards taunting.
I fear this page should be closed before we truly begin the taunts.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I too am looking into Mr. Kaku's website. During my next session with the ET's I will be sure to have them help me correct Kaku's theories.

Oh boy I can hardly wait for Dr. Kakus update to his theories to appear on his site and in his papers. Especially when he gives ET credit for the rethinking. Should be quite a sight.
Ef- thats not snot coming from my avatars nose. Move away from the game console, there's a great big world out there. And yes as far as I'm concerned you're a kid since I'm old enough to be your dad.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If the Physics are different in different universes, how come biology isn't?
I mean, if you knocked-up your "girlfriend" then biology would be the same right?
Also, why didn't you use a condom? Do you know how irresponsable it was not to use a condom? It was irresponsable to her and to everyone on our Earth. What if
you had given her an incurable disease or brought back an incurable disease, bright boy.
One more question.
Name one person who HASN'T been ridiculed for inventing a girlfriend?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join