It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Aliens? This WILL change your mind.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I know I shouldn't bring up sleeper, but I think he had also mentioned using '___' or other hallucegens early in his life. Possibly his experiences are drug induced also ? Apparantly these drugs can cause "flashbacks" for years after discontinuing them.

Trying to start a rumor violet? I did a little marijuana while in the army 35 years ago and nothing since then---perhaps you did a little '___'----I think I read that somewhere

My experiences are real if you and others chose not to believe that's fine

And my thread was locked at my request---ask the mods if you don't believe me

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Man what a trip! you have got to hook me up with some of that stuff
you might be sitting on the magic bullet

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Please, if you will, join my new discussion on points raised in this thread at
Exploring the Possibilities on ATS

Ethereal, i hope that you don't mind my hijacking some of your ideas and i hope you join in, i mean you have 'experienced' these things in your(i believe) drug induced state

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by violet

I know I shouldn't bring up sleeper, but I think he had also mentioned using '___' or other hallucegens early in his life. Possibly his experiences are drug induced also ? Apparantly these drugs can cause "flashbacks" for years after discontinuing them.

Trying to start a rumor violet? I did a little marijuana while in the army 35 years ago and nothing since then---perhaps you did a little '___'----I think I read that somewhere

My experiences are real if you and others chose not to believe that's fine

And my thread was locked at my request---ask the mods if you don't believe me

I honestly thought you had mentioned it, that is why I said I "think....'.
So my apologies if I am wrong !

I don't doubt some of these experinces are 'real' . But am interesting in learning if they are caused by other things going on, rather than saying this absolutely without a doubt was the work of aliens. In this case, we see it was most likely caused by use of drugs.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

On on many cases Datura (Jimson Weed)- I took to induce OBEs and it caused me to see witches and ghosts.

PS. cows rulers of their own world......

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Denied]

Monkey men rulers of their own world......;D

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Please, if you will, join my new discussion on points raised in this thread at
Exploring the Possibilities on ATS

Ethereal, i hope that you don't mind my hijacking some of your ideas and i hope you join in, i mean you have 'experienced' these things in your(i believe) drug induced state

Yes I will join in, we can all disect this together.

And Mr. Penny, I was not aware my experience was false at the time I created this thread.

XL5

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe this was done by the mods or at least they let it happen. Maybe they saw members going to other boards or traffic was down and figured, we need another Titor/aussie bloke! Could also be that they want it to run its course and die off instead of "spreading".

Also, to any one who thinks the answer to the meaning of life will change the quality of like compaired to new energy tech is mistaken.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by lord_finesse420
It really doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or not because there are plenty of people like him out there with similar stories.[...]Lets give him a break.

You mean, it doesn't matter if people lie? Are you suggesting that an alleged liar should be given a break? Where did you learn your values and ethics?

Well values and ethics go right out the window when you join internet forums, you know that. ATS has alot of truth no doubt, but it has just as much nonsense. Whos to say he's lying, you can't say that. Make him take a poly.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
MAN THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE WASTED ON THIS THREAD. THEY NEED TO KICK YOU OFF FOR THIS MAN, AND BAN YOU I P ADDRESS AND DONT LIE ABOUT IT WAS THE DRUGS. IT WAS JUST YOU AND YOU WERE BORED AND COULD NOT THINK OF ANYMORE ANSWERS TO PEOPLES QUESTIONS. BS

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Mods is there a good reason to carry on this thread

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So.... this is supposed to make me believe ....right.... HOW?
from your story, the only thing you made me believe is that you're suffering from some form of delusional disorder.

And what about these 'episodes' you're talking about? would that be Star Trek or The X-files?

wlp

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You must have a good laugh. I read through all 19 threads expecting to find the secret of eternal life. You sucks!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
All that he told us was bs except for the part where he uses drugs???Very convinient for him to claim that he wassent aware of that when he first started this thread.
Just look at all the questions he answered and think by yourself, are these the answers you would expect from a drug user?

Bottom line is he lied about the whole story and in my eyes that is a hoax attempt and therefore he should be treated like any other hoaxer at this point! It doesent matter if he claims that he was on drugs, for all we know that could be a lie aswell.Hes got zero credebility!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherealForce

The future of ET? They are merely monitoring our evolution and acting as caretakers of sorts. I also recall them using the Trip Inducer to project themselves into peoples homes. Aliens are behined everything... or at least they know eevrything. Religion, Human evolution... all a driect result of ETs. They are observing our culture and expirements. They do not want to reveal themselves as it will ruin thier study.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by EtherealForce]

Everything you have touched upon concerning ET's--except the "Trip Inducer" to my knowledge-- has been written about before. Please reveal something a little more tangible. Something unreconstituted.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Jeez yet another fruitcake with to much freetime.....

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just leave him be, he was tried by the citizens of Above Top Secret in the Court of Skepiticism.. and was found inconclusive til further evidence is provided.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonebutcher
Jeez yet another fruitcake with to much freetime.....

Indeed, and cost me 1000 points for telling the truth via a tag. I'm sorry, but IMHO anyone who spends their time posting such crap on an internet forum, NEEDS to get a life.

Take care now.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Though i don't believe Ethereal was really in this(i'll believe his Drug story), i do believe that his 'experiences' are something worth exploring because alot of them were 'pooh-poohed' but very plausible.

Hence the thread i started exploring them and other notions used in other threads

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Originally posted by EtherealForce
I do apply this knowlege to my life, but how and why should I prove that to you?

Now this is quite the quandry? You state in your opening post that this will change my mind. Now you are asking why should you prove this knowledge is applicable in life. Did you open this thread to tease people and score points? Proof is necessary to change a person's mind. Hence, your question is answered.

would you stop badgering him ffs... let him say what he wants.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

would you stop badgering him ffs... let him say what he wants.

He's right, just leave him alone, or give him valid questions to question his credibility.. badgering is no different then screaming racial slurs at people.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join