It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fett and Pickles ATS sandwhich club

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Field Report: EB.2006.2NA.ON.RYE

It has come to my attention, through several of my undercover operatives that the whole truth is not being told and several of our members have in fact been indulging themselves of a lunchtime, when their own sandwich constructing facilities are unavailable.

The tentacles of the elusive brethren reach far and wide and until now have remained pretty much tethered.

A cautionary warning.
The next time you pay for your lunchtime b*g**tt*, with a smirk on your face, feeling as though had gotten away with it, take a good look at the individual behind the counter and remember the elusive brethren are all seeing.

Report End

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ATS = Another Tasty Sandwich

Research Project Title: "The Bible Code."

Involves specifically locating scriptural references to overt or even "gnostic" sandwiches in the Bible Text.

Current lines of Research:

Genesis 3:19
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Genesis 27:17
And she gave the savoury meat and the bread, which she had prepared, into the hand of her son Jacob.

Proverbs 23:6
Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats.

Others looking to assist in this project need to u2u me before posting in public. We'll want to avoid any charges of blashpemy, so walk with care, brethren and sistren. There are some things that "those of unclean lips" are not meant to know, the secret things of faith. . . .

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Once again Koka and his team of operatives have reported some shocking statistics....

We ask all members to remain vigilant and on the prowl for rogue 'Baguette' consuming members of our society, i warn you now..punishments will be severe.

Many thanks to Dr Strangecraft for his 'bible' quotations, Jesus too was a Sandwhich lover and least us not forget his fantastic feeding of 5000 on the shores of Galilee with sardine pate on 'KingsMill'.

Motto Approved

Congratulations to our American Cousins with their recentley formed Chapter.

Welcome to all new applicants....especially Asala, its long been known by Koka's operatives that Asala was involved several years ago in the little documented 'Iranian Emassy Sandwhich Seige'

A group of Iranian Terrorists seized the afore mentioned embassy and forced several members of staff to consume 'Baguettes'. Casualtys were fortunatley low as Asala posing as catering staff..(actually working undercover with the U.N. Sandwhich police) managed to subdue the terrorists by releasing a 'Chicken Tika Stun Grenade'..in the confusion she managed to remove all the offending 'Baguettes' (many of which were equipped with armour piercing rounds) and take out the terrorists.

Sunsequentley this led to her involvment with Mossad's Inter european 'Sandwhich Monitoring' programme where she worked until recentley taking up a position; once more, with the U.N delivering 'Sanwhich Aid' in Angola and sierra Leone.

Welcome Asala.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As I have not seen the updated list of unacceptable breads I am assuming that along with the B word, Croissant would make the list as well as Pita Pockets.

I also believe that any bread with more than 2 grains should be outlawed unless the grain is ground to a coarse consistency prior to baking. If you want to consume "healthy" breads of more than 2 grains then they should scrape and cut your insides the entire way thru. JMO of course.

I also believe that fillings should include at least 35% fat content, which is 3% higher than the current recommendation. Again JMO, not pushing on the leadership for reform.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by jbondo]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'd like some guidance on the validity of "grilled" sandwiches, for instance the classic "grilled cheese" and variants like "grilled peanut butter". How about the "open-faced" sandwhiches, requiring utensils to consume?

Please don't tell me the "hoagy" bun is outlawed. I know it looks suspiciously like a ba***tte, but I'm sure they are different, at least at the molecular level.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think you are safe with the "hoagie" roll as it is just another version of a sub roll only shorter and a bit larger in circumference.

Now, regarding "open face". Our Fore Fathers that fought in the Sandwich Crusades had nothing more than their sharp blades to consume loose flesh. This could be that "utensil" you speak of. So, I believe open face is acceptable. However, Masters Fett and Pickle will have to make that call.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I'd like some guidance on the validity of "grilled" sandwiches

Please read our laboratory's recently-published paper detailing research into the Breville fusion process.
I would strongly recommend inviting the International Sandwich Inspection Authority to take a tour of your facilities to make sure that you do not intend to use the fillings produced for the manufacture of SMDs (Snacks of Mass Distruction)

Dr. Vladimir Timski

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I heard scary reports about North Korea being ready to test out their brand new "Surface to Air Toasted Croissants with Chicken and Lemon Curd". These could be worrying times for everyone, there isn't enough clingfilm and tupperware in the world to protect from such a vile invasion. We can only hope Kim Jong Baguel will have a seocnd of humanity and reconsider.

Pray people!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I heard scary reports about North Korea being ready to test out their brand new "Surface to Air Toasted Croissants with Chicken and Lemon Curd". . .
Pray people!

Did you get this from the US govt and/or mainstream media?

You'd think, after Colin "the colon" Powell told us horror stories of Saddam's "Canape's of Mass Destruction," that members of this site wouldn't be so gullible.

The condiment inspection teams discovered that all Saddam's "arsenal" consisted of were some grilled eggplant with carmelized onion sandwiches. Everything else, including the alleged pita pockets with falafel and hummus had been "spirited over the border into Syria."

Did you believe Bush then???? Do you believe him now????

Think about it people.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yea! Tell all those little kids that stepped on veggie sub mines along the Syrian border! Those hot pepper burns were horrific!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Rooters News Agency Report

It has been confirmed that a 'substantial' amount of Saddam's missing arsenal has found it's way in to the hands of Hummus guerillas, who today launched a deadly attack with a salvo of RPB's (Rocket Propelled Baguettes) on coalition forces, as the conflict continues to escalate.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
You, the Sandwhich and the Law!

Never make a sandwhich when under the influence of morphine, this has become the cause of many a recent injury when a battlefield casualty has endulged in sandwhich making.

Yes, I have a friend who was making a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, under the influence of morphine.

Sandwich Ingredients incase someone does not know..**winces**
Sub Bread
Steak-Emms (or any thinly cut steak)
Swiss Cheese
Chopped Onions
Chopped Peppers
Dijon Mustard
Mayo

Grill the steak, satuee a handful of onions and peppers with the steak.
Once steak and onion and peppers are cooked melt 2 slices of swiss on top.
Place the fillings in a sub that has been generously coated with the dijon and mayo.
Serve with your choice of side (I prefer jalepeno kettle cooked potato chips and a dill pickle)

Now back to my freind. He was making this wonderful sandwich and he burnt his fingers trying to save the fillings from dropping to the floor (he should get an award for that). Sorry to say its hard for him to properly make a sandwich now.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbrotherqing

Yes, I have a friend who was making a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, under the influence of morphine.

Well, what about poppy seeds, then? they contain opiates . . . .

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I would like a sandwitch with white Italian bread, roast beef, lobster, tomato, lettuce.

Pretty simple sandwich (no cheese, mayo, sour cream, or none of the like..etc)

PS: I hate cheese, yet I eat Cheez its and pizza. I hate sour cream, yet I eat chips flavored sour cream and onion, I hate mango, but I drink mango juice. What's up with that?

Change that to GARLIC ITALIAN BREAD

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a bit toasty on the sides, and spread avacado on top.

There, my ultimate sandwich is complete.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by timski
Rooters News Agency Report

It has been confirmed that a 'substantial' amount of Saddam's missing arsenal has found it's way in to the hands of Hummus guerillas, who today launched a deadly attack with a salvo of RPB's (Rocket Propelled Baguettes) on coalition forces, as the conflict continues to escalate.

hahahahahahahhhahahha!
:

That's funny! Proof that food really IS a weapon
good one, man.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Greeting fellow club members,

I bring to you tonight, my dessert sandwich, just made and consumed by two hungry boys.

white bread
nutella spread on one side
peanut butter on the other side
put together and wash down with a big glass of cold milk.

mmmmmmm... btw nutella is chocolate hazelnut spread for those who may not be familiar with it.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Originally posted by redbrotherqing

Well, what about poppy seeds, then? they contain opiates . . . .

Him we might have to consult with our brethren leaders, the great Fett and Pickles for a ruling on this...

Russian,
Thanks for the pic. Once again that confirms the hideous awful uses of Ba**ette's. It's a cruel, cruel world we live in.....

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Greeting fellow club members,

I bring to you tonight, my dessert sandwich, just made and consumed by two hungry boys.

white bread
nutella spread on one side
peanut butter on the other side
put together and wash down with a big glass of cold milk.

mmmmmmm... btw nutella is chocolate hazelnut spread for those who may not be familiar with it.

Are the hungry boys your kids?

Mmmm, Nutella. I love it. In fact, I sometimes just grab a spoon and gobble it all! What? So what that I like sweets.
yeah, I like sweets, and I'd probably eat the nutella sandwitch AFTER I ate my super sandwich. You know,for desert.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
yep the hungry boys are my sons and we only have the nutella sandwich for dessert after they eat their real dinner. It's kind of a munchies, late night snack, supper for us, way too rich and sweet of a sandwich with the peanut butter to eat as a main course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join