It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fett and Pickles ATS sandwhich club

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't need avacado on my sandwitch, I have plenty of other much better stuff on it already. mmmmmmmm, roast beef, yum, and mmmmmmm australian lobster, yummy but expensive.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't need avacado on my sandwitch, I have plenty of other much better stuff on it already. mmmmmmmm, roast beef, yum, and mmmmmmm australian lobster, yummy but expensive.

ok,ok,ok.....just chill Russian soldier.....i think the truth here is that no one needs advacado on their sandwhich...let it go my friend...let it go...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My Submission is the Mighty Monkey of Antioc

You will be suprised to hear that it does not contain monkey ( A shame because i find monkeys make a great filling)

The Sandwich is as follows

Two slices of farmhouse buttered both sides with clover (it always brings a tear to my eye when i spread the clover)

Place three Toffee crisps (yes three) on one slice then cover with a big eat sized pack of cheese and onion Walkers crisps, place the other slice of farmhouse on top and press until you hear a satisfying crunch.

Food fit enough for the Queen

Enjoy

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I ate a Monkey once. It was pretty good but it made me sick.

I was hungry...so what ?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Chicken Finger BLT.... mmmmm!

Oni x x

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey all I'm back. Sorry i have been away for a while. I was called to discuss the rising 'Bagget' abuse among angsty teens. It seems that this type of recreational bread usage has risin over 200% in the last five years. Please think before going into a bakers for baggets if approached by a group of teens.

I would like to take this time to personally greet all our new members to the club, if you need anything I'm here.

I see we have had a recent avocado incident, please,please ppl lets think of others before we act.

So welcome all that have joined, i will see you all in the clubhouse.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Place three Toffee crisps (yes three) on one slice then cover with a big eat sized pack of cheese and onion Walkers crisps, place the other slice of farmhouse on top and press until you hear a satisfying crunch.

Walter....its ok ....your in, bit seriously mate..toffee crisps n cheese and onion on bread?

Im going to have to read up on this and check its legal

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Greetings all, sorry i have been away but i have been on holidays.

Has anyone ever tried a vegimite and cheese toasted sandwich??

*Salutes Optimus*

Hey buddy!!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Greetings all, sorry i have been away but i have been on holidays.

oh?..oh?...holidays....ummm...ok omega..if thats more important to you than 'official sandwhich business' then i think you should take a permanent holiday.
umm?..umm?...would you prefer that?..umm?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Rooters News Agency Update

Shocking footage has been released by the sandwich-separatist organisation, Hummus, who have vowed to continue their campaign of mayohem in demand for recognition of Bagel products. Reports can confirm that several crudely-assembled baguettes were destroyed by officers the FBI (Filling Bureau Investigation)

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timski

Theese hummus scum make me sick,

Good work by the sandwich feds on uncovering the cache of Baguettes , theese things are crude but very effective , ive been in a situation where iv'e been staring down the business end of one of theese bad boys not pleasant i can tell you.

BTW just had a nice strawberry jam and Kraft cheese slice on Kingsmill toasty loaf , its worth a try folks

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Good work by the sandwich feds on uncovering the cache of Baguettes , theese things are crude but very effective , ive been in a situation where iv'e been staring down the business end of one of theese bad boys not pleasant i can tell you.

to all involved..well done.

you have no choice ultimatley when faced with this kind of mentallity, you can try and talk your way out of the situation but it usually ends in tears.

these kind of people have no qualms rearding baguette use....they strap them on to their bodies willy nilly and go for the most 'populated' human situations possible.

We can only thank the lord that this recent attempt was floored.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
mmmmmmmmm...

A ruben sandwich. mmmmmmmmmmm... I need to wipe the drool from my mouth.

Can I join now? Please

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good to see the Sandwhich club is still about!!! Almighty Brother Fett are you still stuffing back those sandwhiches of the gods!! Time to return to the earth bound types!!

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nobody has responded. Can I please join now?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join