It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fett and Pickles ATS sandwhich club

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
avocado

I am very disappointed in you Russian Soldier! I would never have thought you would use *sigh* *shakes head* avocado on a sandwich. Crosses way too far to the salad side and not very manly I might add.

Tsk, Tsk....For shame RS, for shaaaame.

You even spelled it wrong. You may be getting a warning from the STP's (sandwich topping police) my friend.

redbrotherqing, I can see your friend would never make it as a member of this esteemed organization. Everyone knows that you always sacrifice burning mouth or tongue rather than allow a topping to hit the turf per section 47, subsection 233, para 4, line 6 of the handbook.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by jbondo]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Dr Timski has once again brought some interesting and shocking material to light here.

We have known for a while now about the Rocket propelled 'Baguette'.

Its an extremley effective weapon in the wrong hands, proved in Somalia when the American Rangers and Delta force were pinned down for 24 hrs after loosing several 'Black Hawks' to this weapon.

Captured pilot Mike Durrant was continually tortured and forced to eat Baguettes on over 3 occasions, he is still having counselling to this day.

On a happier note, welcome to all new members that have sunbmitted their sandwhiches, and welcome to Worldwatchers two boys, they will be more than welcome at our saturday morning 'Sandwhich safety and the road' club.

I apologise for not replying in full to all new submissions, unfortunatley i have been away on official sandwhich business of late, judging the European sandwhich contest, which supprisingly was won by R.Smith from the Orkney islands with a late entry of a '3 decker comprising of 3 induvidual breads (the middle being brown and picking up extra points for color combination) 6 cheeses, tuna salad cream and caviar mix combo, simple but impressive to the judges none the less.

NEWS FLASH!!

We recentley intercepted a report (via Koba's deep core insurgents) that several West African countries are willing to enter into a partial dissarnament agreement later this year, this is good news and we expect to see large numbers of Baguettes turned into peace keeping officals over the next few months, in realitty many of these baguettes are past there sell by dates and just as lethal to the operator as the intended target, sadly a small child in Angola rcentley attempted to use an out of date baguette and spilled its filling down one of his legs and T-shirt, we have heard no further reports of the childs well being but we dont expect any news to be good.

France continues to Deny supplying Baguettes to West African war lords, in a recent interview, President Oinky,OinkyOinky, oooo,la,la Bree (over seas embassador for the french united Baguette front) denied point blank any 'under the table' dealing with the afore mentioned war lords, we however know this to be untrue and are intending to meet with the 'World Sandwhich Council' to impose sanctions.

When approached by one of our reporters the President refused to comment and ran away whilst waving a white flag.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
MMMMM...Sandwhiches...

Best ever has to be...Coronation chicken in a brown bun with lettuce and cucumber!

mmm...think i'll go to the shop actually...

Mic

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
avocado

I am very disappointed in you Russian Soldier! I would never have thought you would use *sigh* *shakes head* avocado on a sandwich. Crosses way too far to the salad side and not very manly I might add.

Tsk, Tsk....For shame RS, for shaaaame.

You even spelled it wrong. You may be getting a warning from the STP's (sandwich topping police) my friend.

redbrotherqing, I can see your friend would never make it as a member of this esteemed organization. Everyone knows that you always sacrifice burning mouth or tongue rather than allow a topping to hit the turf per section 47, subsection 233, para 4, line 6 of the handbook.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by jbondo]

???????????????What?????????? *sigh* I just wanted something fancy, you know, so I just though I would slap some Avacado on top. I sometimes top bread with avacado when we have NO meat in the house, and its a pretty ok substitute. I havn't disgraced my country or anything for eating avacodo topped bread as Many Russians I know eat it. And anyways, I probably WOULDN"T top the bread with avacados as I mentioned that it would have meat
so no point for that. Eat super sandwitch for dinner, eat nutella sandwitch for desert.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Instead of trying to catch me off gaurd, why don't you come up with a better sandwitch,hmmm?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
actually Russian, I enjoy a good Avocado sandwich now and again.
I like it toasted with butter and thinly sliced avocado. It's a great lunch sandwich, filling and somewhat refreshing.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am formally demanding a ruling on the "meatless" sandwhich.

I am of the opinion that the concept is silly and pointless. You may as well dump it in a bowl, pour some dressing on it, and eat salad.

Sandwhiches must have great hunks of meat!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OK, this avocado thing is getting out of hand!

Can I get some Sandwich Officials in here to settle this?

By the way RS, I did come up with one and it got me in the club before you!

So, na, na, na, na, na!

Did that sound childish enough?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ok, In case you guys were blind, in my last reply I mentioned that I only used avacado when there was NO meat! You hear? When there's no meat in the house?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I just wanted something fancy, you know, so I just though I would slap some Avacado on top.

This statement is quite shocking.....

not only is this completley illegal in all european states but it also carrys extremley heavy fines for perpitrators in both Russia and America if used without the correct goverment isued licences.

World watcher and Russian soldier you leave Grand Master Pickle and i no option but to place you both infront of a disiplinary hearing.

what is particularly worrying is the way in which you casually refer to this banned substance as 'slapping' it on, shall i casually slap some cottage cheese on a baguette?..i dont think so.

Rules are there for a reason, you break the rules, you pay a price. Im going to ask the judge to be leniant and put your use of the afore mentioned advacado down to reckless madness and peer preasure from some of the underground sandwhich movements that are leading normally safe and respectfull members of our society down the slippery slope, i cant promise anything but you may just get away with 2 months in a state penn with hard labor....

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
...I mentioned that I only used avacado when there was NO meat...

This indeed is a serious case. It starts innocently enough with "..just a small amount of avocado topping can't hurt, you don't get addicted if you mix it with salad.." and progresses with larger and larger amounts until you are unable to face any sandwich without the addition of avocado.
I have frequently come across the discarded paraphenalia of 'cado' addicts in public places...such topping-abuse is indeed a sad waste of both life and sandwich.
The only way to kick this evil habit is to go cold-turkey (without mayo).

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mr Penny,

The 'Meatless' sandwhich

This is an usual subject. There is no direct law or ruling as regards the addition of meat within a sandwhich, however there are reasons when common sense needs to prevail.

For example:-

In 1986 a group of children climbing Ben Nevis in scotland arrived at the summit famished and in need of sandwhich refreshment, after opening their pre packed sandwhich lunches they were disgusted and disheartned to find they only had egg mayonaise as their filling. This caused several of the children to go into shock and 2 of the children actually cried. Fortunatley their teacher managed to contact the 'Sandwhich Air Sea Rescue' services and the hungry children were air lifted to 'Mrs McSchlonkys Sandwhich resusitation centre' where they were quickly fed with a bacon and egg balm cake.

The situation could have been far worse and although a lengthy court case involving the sandwhich supplier ended up with an undisclosed sum being paid in compensation to the children, if it had not been for the quick reactions of the teacher and the rescue services we could have been looking at some seriously traumatised kids.

Think smart, ensure your sandwhich is suitable for the conditions within which you will be operating, had these children been playing 'crown green bowls' the egg mayonaise would have been an excellent choice.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by optimus fett]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My outburst concerning the "meatless" sandwhich was borne of my unfortunate discovery that avocadoes are the primary ingredient in....guaa....guaacc.....gu.....wait, I can do this.......guaca,m,m,m,......guacamole.

Excuse me,...I have to go wash my hands.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I would like to join the sandwich club

My favorite sandwich is composed of
and beer

You put spam in between two pieces of bread and pour beer all over it.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by SurfOBBC]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Unusual?...but clever..your in mate.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

Unusual?...but clever..your in mate.

lol thanks. Actually my favorite type of Sandwich would have to be Turkey on a Sub sandwich with cheese and hot peppers.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would like to demand membership the this sandwich club. I have at my disposal the ultimate sandwich. It is an SMD (Sandwich of Mass Delight). I work in the City of Pittsburgh and we have a little place called Primanti's that makes a sandwich that is world famous.

Primanti Brothers

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I would like to demand membership the this sandwich club. I have at my disposal the ultimate sandwich. It is an SMD (Sandwich of Mass Delight). I work in the City of Pittsburgh and we have a little place called Primanti's that makes a sandwich that is world famous.

Primanti Brothers

Holy Crap...That thing is a beast.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfOBBC
Holy Crap...That thing is a beast.

Yes, but oh so good!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hmmm...How about a Scooby Doo sandwhich???

Slice of bread then filling, slice of bread then filling, slice of bread then filling...and so on and so on!

I cant get more that 5 slices in my mouth though!

Mic

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I cant get more that 5 slices in my mouth though!

A word of warning here people, many people dont know that after attempting 6 slices Mickey was rushed to a sandwhich over indulgence centre.

He spent over 36 hours in surgery! after having his head completley removed and the jammed sandwhich pulled through his neck to remove it. Fortunatley hes now doing fine and making a quick recovery, considering.

Please only atempt to eat large sandwhiches with the correct training, Mickey was a proffesional so t goes to show you accidents can happen to the best of us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join