It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fett and Pickles ATS sandwhich club

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
you cant beat a nice sandwhich.....

just recentley i had a cheese and branston pickle...it was lovley.

Pickle favours ham with mayonaise..(thats mayo for you americans)

we were thinking...(that was the burning you could smell)...ATS needs a sandwhich club.

Some sandwhiches are pretty extreme, some deserve credit, some deserve banning in polite society....(peanut butter and diesel for instance, or what ever it is you weird americans like)

some sandwhiches can be friendley and some extremeley violent; i think weve all been attacked at some point by a cucumber and radish with mustard special...(the S.A.S of sandwhiches)

Submit your favourite sandwhich and pickle and i will asses you for inclusion within our club.

will any french members refrain from mentioning 'baguettes'...this does not have sandwhich status and is more so offensive to people like us.

All members can expect to recieve a beautifull blazer badge and tie combo, you will then be informed of our secret handshake and sent a complementary roast beef and pickle on brown 1.72 scale sandwhich replica for your mantle piece.

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As co-owner, I would just like to take this time to say how proude of this project i am.

Just to give you a quick idea of what we are looking for, this is a fave of mine. u want pepperoni, salami, ham and cheese toasted with loads of mayo.

I look forward to seeing you at the monthly meetings.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
were also on hand to answer any 'sandwhich trivia' that may interest you?

for example:-

"the sandwhich was invented on the 3 rd of march (at around 4.50pm) 1957 by a farmer in devon"

the least used filling in the sandwhich is "morphine and chalk"

the most people ever killed in a sanwhich incident was in 1981 when a man eating a 'bacon club' crashed his gyro copter into some nuns in Venice...leaving 23,567 dead and a man with a badly bruised knee...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
www.fatheads.com...

Please click on this link, then click hungry, then headwiches.

This place has some of the most original and best tasting sandwiches i have ever tasted

MY personal fav....

www.fatheads.com...

The south side slopes...

It consists of

-Pierogies
-Kielbasa Sausage
-American Cheese
-Grilled Onions
-Horsey Sauce

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
noslenwerd......

where as we appreciate your informative and both interesting choice of fillings, you have unfortunatley posted a direct link to a sandwhich unit well known within the industry for participating in sandwhich terrorism.....

surley you remember this group detonating a 'bree and pork' sandwhich suitcase bomb in tokyo last summer?

lest we not forget how dangerous and evil a sandwhich can be in the wrong hands.

Please post again and this time think a little before mentioning the kind of people that make the sandwhich a blight on the ;normally safe and peacefull, sandwhich community.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
(quote by Grand wizard Pickle)

Just to give you a quick idea of what we are looking for, this is a fave of mine. u want pepperoni, salami, ham and cheese toasted with loads of mayo.

Its worth remembering at this point that this is an 'experienced' sandwhich...only made by myself, pickle and other members that have reached the '37th sandwhich making paralell'....

this is not ..repeat..NOT...to be attempted by begginers or children within the society.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Fett...?

Boba or Jango?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
noslenwerd......

where as we appreciate your informative and both interesting choice of fillings, you have unfortunatley posted a direct link to a sandwhich unit well known within the industry for participating in sandwhich terrorism.....

surley you remember this group detonating a 'bree and pork' sandwhich suitcase bomb in tokyo last summer?

lest we not forget how dangerous and evil a sandwhich can be in the wrong hands.

Please post again and this time think a little before mentioning the kind of people that make the sandwhich a blight on the ;normally safe and peacefull, sandwhich community.

haha i take it you would not enjoy that sandwich i had listed?

How about this one

The Fuddwich

Corned Beef, Turkey, Salami, provolone, swiss, cherry pepper mayo, tomato, red onions.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Corned Beef, Turkey, Salami, provolone, swiss, cherry pepper mayo, tomato, red onions.

Excellent......membership approved.

Welcome.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hmm, lean roast beef, lorraine swiss, mayo, sweet onion, and horse radish, on dark rye. I'm not sure about your opinions on 'hot' or 'cold' sandwich status, but this one is favulous with the roast beef and cheese warmed.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You also always have to respect a good old fashioned reuben.

I'm assuming they have these overseas as well?

* rye bread
* Thousand Island dressing
* corned beef
* sauerkraut
* Swiss cheese

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
MR consider youself aproved, welcom to the world of sandwich.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Hmm, lean roast beef, lorraine swiss, mayo, sweet onion, and horse radish, on dark rye. I'm not sure about your opinions on 'hot' or 'cold' sandwich status, but this one is favulous with the roast beef and cheese warmed.

may i second the words of Grand wizard Pickle and welcome you.

to answer your question regarding our opinions on hot and cold, we will be assesing this shortly.

your obviously trained to deal with 'hot' or 'warm' sandwhiches, many new members are not. We recommend any one thinking of 'warming' a sandwhich to wear the relevant safety equipment and also check the 'LAW's' in your country....no point getting arrested in belguim for heating a 'Tuna and Sweetcorn' mix without the relevant goverment issued liciense..(for example)

once again..welcome.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My favorite sandwich.

Italian Sub bread, Boar's head smoked turkey, mayo, miracle whip, lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, kosher dill pickle chips and crushed potato chips. Put all together, squeeze together really hard, cut in half and enjoy.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Italian Sub bread, Boar's head smoked turkey, mayo, miracle whip, lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, kosher dill pickle chips and crushed potato chips. Put all together, squeeze together really hard, cut in half and enjoy.

Welcome world watcher....

your 'sandwhich club' welcome pack is on the way.....

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Are Tacos or burritos allowed? The concept is the same as a sandwich anyway.

My favorite sandwich is a rabbit and brie on sourdough with grey pupone.

I forgot to add; grilled!!

[edit on 19-5-2006 by whaaa]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Are Tacos or burritos allowed? The concept is the same as a sandwich anyway.

sorry whaaa.....the answer is no..however your choice of sandwhich is unusal but sounds nice....were allowing your membership...however please keep further outbursts regarding Taco's and burritos to your self.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome Grand Apprentice Omega!

As you can probably appreciate, mine and Grand wizard pickles 'Sandwhich' commitments take up a lot of our time.....we have decided to invite Omega to fill the position of 'Grand Apprentice'.

Some of you are probably wondering if hes qualified enough?.....heres a short resume of his experience:-

1986-87:- 6 month B-Tec (with honors) in Brown and white bread analysis

1987-88:- 1 years employment with the U.N..."sandwhich deployment and its abuse"

1987-94:- 7 years employment with the 'Advanced research and protection of rare sanwhiches institute'

1994- present:- 12 years on going experience dealing with sufferers and victims of 'Sandwhich Abuse'

including:- dealing with unstable fillings,
'the baguette' know your enemy training,
'Sandwhich addiction'

as we can all see, hes more than up to the task, please u2u him with any questions....

once again Omega..welcome

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would like to take this opertunity to welcome Omega to the groupe staff.

With the addition of his skills, we will be opening sandwich counsaling sessions soon. so if u suffewr at the hands of a butty keep a eye on this space.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Greetings

I would like to take this oppitunity to thanks the Grand Master Pickle and the Grand Master Fett.
I feel today that we can never be too carefull about this sort of thing so at this time one must ask themselves, Its not what your sandwich can do for you!! But what you can do with your Sandwich!!

Many thanks Grand Masters.

Omega.

Ps. Anyone who has
on there sandwich at any time will be reported.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join