It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Notice how with reverse speech, it's always something prophetic ? Just like for those who believe in past lives, everyone was a famous historical figure, never a horse-dung scraper from a small NOWHERE village.

Personally, I just want to know when we're going to hear something realistic coming from Bush's brain. I mean, do you really think he's capable of advanced thought ? Reverse speech from Bush ? If that were the case, if his speech actually *meant* anything, it'd probably be found to contain reverse speech something to the sound of

"Me Bush. ME like cheesburgers. Me think US citizens bad"

I'm sorry, I started to read the article that Ken Welch has on his website, and the MOMENT I saw reverse speech, I closed it down. It's BS. Next he'll find where the nukes are with his dowsing rod. Oh, and don't forget help and prayers from the Wiccan Earth Mother / Goddess.

reverse speech is very interesting. i first learned about it back in 1998 and i immediately liked what i was reading and listening to. while it may not be as scientifically solid as many of the people on here need things to be, it does merit further research. the guy that pretty much discovered reverse speech in the way it is being talked about here is named David John Oates. i'm sure there are threads about this on here. there is more info on the entire reverse speech phenomenon along with audio samples at reverse speech

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This ken welch has a good point in what he's saying and I believe that there is an imminent nuclear attack looming over america (from within) which will be blamed on Iran. But because this guy has these preconceptions too, he is looking for certain patterns within a collage of nonsense and this is the problem. reechenxnasen freschan roncxinsch beeruine - OMG! did you hear that? There clearly is "Bomb on ship, Get away, Carrot, Monkey, Banana!"

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Xeros]

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
OMG! did you hear that? There clearly is "Bomb on ship, Get away, Carrot, Monkey, Banana!"

you know the "bomb on a ship" and "get away" that's ok

but the "Carrot, Monkey, Banana!"

that's uncalled for

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
herm... look what i just found N. Korea warns U.S. over exercise North Korea warned Washington of "grave consequences" yesterday over a military exercise in South Korea, repeating a suggestion it has the ability to launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States. could N. Korea be ploting a terrorist attack link

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
herm... look what i just found N. Korea warns U.S. over exercise North Korea warned Washington of "grave consequences" yesterday over a military exercise in South Korea, repeating a suggestion it has the ability to launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States. could N. Korea be ploting a terrorist attack link

was it warned it backwards speak?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
The mighty nation of Japan was brought to its knees with 2 small nukes spread over 3 days.

No actually the mighty nation of Japan was brought to its knees by fire bombing their civilians cities at night while their people were sleeping in their wooden homes, destroying all but three cities, in total sixty cities were bombed back to the stone age before the a-bomb was used. Japan was trying to surrender before we dropped the atomic bombs on them. The fire bombings had killed more people and destroyed more land and businesses than the two atomic bombs combined.

Meanwhile America was brought to a absolute stunned stand still by four hijacked airplanes and 2,800+ deaths, two destroyed civilian buildings and one damaged military target.

What do you think will happen the day a nuke goes off in a major US city, eight million people are erased, another five hundred thousand to two million are critically injured, another ten million are poisoned and martial law is declared from coast to coast?

Bombing the enemy back, killing millions of uninvolved foreign civilians will not change anything
for the people suffering at home under martial law, just like the Iraq war hasn't saved a single life in the United States, in fact its cost us 2,000+ troops and few thousand lives after a hurricane because the people who are supposed to help the national internally are waging war on a another nation.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
better get those potassium iodine pills you were thinking about

We all have them here. My husband takes them to work in his brief case
and I have them here at home in our emergency bugout backpacks.
We have nuke plants nearby ... so it's a 'hafta' have'.

BTW - VICTOR WAS RIGHT ... this is off topic but I just gotta' say
that I love what you said under your avatar ... I spent 1250 points
and all I got was ...
That's great!

[edit on 3/28/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanton
I love it when rumours like this pop-up. Every day there's a new rumour of an impending terrorist attack on the US or some other Western country.

I love how they send forums like this into a frenzy...they're based on nothing, just someone's vivid imagination.

I really hope you're right about false alarms. The fact is, the US border control along the Mexican border is an absolute sham; people are entering this country and we simply have no way of establishing their threat.

Why is that? Why do we interrogate Europeans entering the country on planes, when right under our own feet there are thousands of people of unknown origin, regularly getting across?

Also, I do not underestimate the US government's ability to use their own people as political and economic pawns. We have settled an argument before using a nuclear device and I personally want no part in any future conflict that resorts to the same solution - whichever side of the world the government declares as a target..

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Ross Cross]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This guy and others like him, make the pursuit of truth that much tougher...
probably works for the gov...

totally spinning hinself...

reverse speech is just backmasking, but worse... there isn't even music to laugh at...

if he is serious (which i doubt) then he is verifiable... of the cashew persuasion...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am afraid that a situation like the one he is describing is inevitable. However, it is not like reverse speech or whatever is going to prove it.

You can see (or hear) what you want to, even if it is not really there.

He is right that something will happen, but he is wrong about everything else.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The mighty nation of Japan was brought to its knees with 2 small nukes spread over 3 days.

by the time that we dropped the 2 a-bombs, japan was not mighty and quite frankly was a country in shambles.

we dropped them not so much as to end the war but as a way to get the unconditional surrender and to prevent the russians from capturing more than they already had in the western pacific

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigx01

by the time that we dropped the 2 a-bombs, japan was not mighty and quite frankly was a country in shambles.

we dropped them not so much as to end the war but as a way to get the unconditional surrender and to prevent the russians from capturing more than they already had in the western pacific

If you did a bit of reading you'd find out that the Japanese were more than willing and capable of defending Japan, island by bloody island. Millions of Japanese civilians would've died, not to mention the Japanese and Allied military casualties, if the Americans had been forced to take Japan by force.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If you did a bit of reading you'd find out that the Japanese were more than willing and capable of defending Japan, island by bloody island. Millions of Japanese civilians would've died, not to mention the Japanese and Allied military casualties, if the Americans had been forced to take Japan by force.

not after the first bomb was dropped. the second was really just to show the world (the russians) what we had. Japan was finished after the first.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

not after the first bomb was dropped. the second was really just to show the world (the russians) what we had. Japan was finished after the first.

The facts don't support that 'theory'. Like i said, go pick up a history book about the war in the Pacific or just do a quick google search about the US plan to invade the Japanese home islands.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This guy claims that there were people on the beach in Galveston monitoring for radioactive leakage (or something like that). Has anyone tried to verify that claim? I don't know how to do it myself or I would try, but if that claim were substantiated...it seems like it would add something to his story. Otherwise, i agree it's all BS.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
TRUE STORY.

About a year before 911 I was chatting with a stranger on the internet.

He told me there was going to be a very big terrorist attack.

But that it was going to be commited by the US and Isrealies in order to start a war with Islam, and Isreal to occupy the Temple Mound.

Thats about all I can remember. It was very strange and seemed at the time like a joke or rant of the paranoid.

I never talked to that person again.

I wonder if the reversal technology can filter the speaches of US leaders before 911 and find any clues there.

Also I wonder what woud happen if you reveresd the reversal would you get something new, what if you reversed the reversal but not all the way, say half way, lets call it sideways, then you could also rotate that around 360 degrees and youd have a holographic choas fractal. Then duplicate that to infinity and

Ok I will stop now.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by moldmakertech
Also I wonder what woud happen if you reveresd the reversal would you get something new, what if you reversed the reversal but not all the way, say half way, lets call it sideways, then you could also rotate that around 360 degrees and youd have a holographic choas fractal. Then duplicate that to infinity and

Ok I will stop now.

And i'm the Queen of England.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Lanton, I agree that the Japanese were ready to fight a long bloody battle until the first bomb was dropped. Had we waited a bit longer to drop the second, the surrender would have come. I won't find any history books that declare the second bomb to have been necessary to get the Japanese to surrender just like I won't find any history books declaring the second bomb, and any other bombs like the third one that was meant for a farming village (Nara) to be nothing more than a flexing of our atomic muscle.

three days was not really much time to allow the japanese to fully comprehend the damage done. The chaos and destruction was barely being fully understood when we dropped the bomb on nagasaki.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Lanton, I agree that the Japanese were ready to fight a long bloody battle until the first bomb was dropped. Had we waited a bit longer to drop the second, the surrender would have come. I won't find any history books that declare the second bomb to have been necessary to get the Japanese to surrender just like I won't find any history books declaring the second bomb, and any other bombs like the third one that was meant for a farming village (Nara) to be nothing more than a flexing of our atomic muscle.

three days was not really much time to allow the japanese to fully comprehend the damage done. The chaos and destruction was barely being fully understood when we dropped the bomb on nagasaki.

Don't forget, it was the Emperor that had to step in in the end to bring the war to a close. The military still wanted to fight on even after the realisation of the destruction of the two A-bomb attacks.

The Japanese would've attempted to fight the Americans to a standstill on the home islands, much as they did at islands dotted across the Pacific (e.g. Tinian, Iwo Jima).

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm on a Yahoo conspiracy group and I got that in an e-mail.

Oh, and I have plenty of tuna on hand....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join