It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Anyone who quotes a "ken welch" website as a legitimate source of future terroists attacks has GOT to be a tool!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think it is time that the ATS mods took some action here this is getting stupid.

Every day we get posts saying the world is goping to end in March

No wait April ..... no wait 6/6/06 ...... , no wait a hooker says its this weekend, no wait next month. Iran says this, China says that

Why are these boards being spammed in this way all they are doing it diverting away from decent discussion.

How many posts have their been in the last month that only seek to attract attention for the person who is printing this rubbish.

There is no discussion to be had. People pass comment 'On nothing, just post for the sake of it' then the date passes so 10 or so people add on the same old comments of 'We told you so'

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THIS RUBBISH

Any sensible person should take it as fact that should anything such as an attack on a country be planned ............ it would not make it onto ATS before hand. The few people who did know do not spend their time using this board, they have all their correspondance monitored. They look after their own and would never throw us a bone of knowledge.

In light of this please hold back from replying to such usless posting. if the mods of this forum could make it so some of these posts that are blindly obvious full of crap could be 'moderated'

Let the debate continue and may it wade through the endless spam

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i dont know anything about ken welch i admit so if you do please inform me ....

i thought the post was a little cheesy but you never know ................

i would hate for it to be true later-on and know that i did'nt post it!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"i would hate for it to be true later-on and know that i did'nt post it! "

I think you're safe there kid!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
anyone know who ken welch is anyway???

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
oh now bangincolour can see the future can he? really? didn't think so.

Now, lets all be adult about this. it may be true, it may be false, BUT he has had the corage of his convictions to post on the web what he seems to have found. Ok so we qoute the man, why does that make us a 'tool'?? so we actually sat up and thought about it, why does that make us any less viable as ATS forum members? It doesn't, we just have a different view point.

If we all thought the same as other forum members, then 9-11 was Osama's fault, Oklahoma was done by a lone nutter, and at waco they got what they deserved. We are different, with different views, and we deserve the respect as fellow humans about our views. we differ? good.

Oh and snatchy paws, whats with the beef? If you don't like a thread don't post in it. Find ones you like, avoid the ones you don't. For a 2006 member you sure have got alot to say about peoples views. CIA?DIA?NSA by any chance there mate?

[edit on 28/3/06 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Anyone who quotes a "ken welch" website as a legitimate source of future terroists attacks has GOT to be a tool!!!

Anyone who sticks up for someone who quotes a "ken welch" website has got to be a bigger tool!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
there does seem to be a problem with the bandwidth sometimes on the link i think the government might be trying to shut it down...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Bangingcolour ... rofl. Guess you better trust the combined might of the FBI and CIA with back up from the NSA and DIA to stop terror attacks or warn people? rofl at the chaos these 'super agencies' cause world wide with shoddy work...

Oh man thats why i love ATS, theres so many open minded super tolerant people in the forums like bangingcolour...rofl

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Other then the fact that the topic of this post is complete lunacy, my favorite is the actual headline of this post.

"Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!"

Considering all the paranoid cold war nuts trolling ATS forums, it's like screaming "A white womans rape traced to a negro!!!" in Georgia.

Have fun with this one boys.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Again I will say it:

Nothing dooms a prophecy like a specific date. See my signature below.

If I were to say "Its going to snow in Houston" every day of the winter for the rest of my life, I would be right by default once every seven years.

Would that qualify me as a prophet?

If I were to say there will be another act of terror everyday until there was, would that make me a prophet to?

Every month, there is another doomsday prophecy for the US.

Sooner or later, somebody will score a hit by default. Please dont give that guesser credit when it happens.

Predicting the next terrorist attack requires as much skill as buying the winning lottery ticket.

If I were a terrorist and I had a nuke, I would off it on the west coast so the contamination would spread all the way across the country.

With this opinion, it just skirts across the gulf coast. You could kill more people by setting it off in NYC.

Folks, if the terrorists go nuclear, we will to.

The mighty nation of Japan was brought to its knees with 2 small nukes spread over 3 days.

The terrorists are not mighty by any stretch of the imagination.

The middle east will have second thoughts on jihad when their cities start going mushroom.

And dont look for an international counter strike on the US for defending itself either. You pop off a dozen large nukes and this planet will be changed forever.

(wishing I had more time to armchair ramble this some more)

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a nuke will be detonated which will, invariably, lead to a global nuclear war. This will happen in about a week.

please donate.

that's classic.

I really didn't hear anything in the clips that indicated there's a nuke but I did learn that Paul Is Dead and now, for some strange reason, I have this overpowering urge to put on some Judas Priest, kill kittens and worship satan.

go figure.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Laugh all you wish, security in the Texas City area has increased. Sherrif's deputies are checking ferry loads INTO Texas City. Say again, only INCOMING travel. There has been an increase in radiation detection trucks in the area. Less than 10 miles away from the general area are NASA, A bio-terror lab, significant refineries, and a tactical nuke would shut down Houston harbor................

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As a person who contributed to the project at ken-welch.com, I find the above responses pretty typical of any popular forum. When I check a forum for news, I scan for the threads that attracted the quickest and strongest negative responses. Then I know there's probably something good there.

I also no there is no point in responding, since why waste your time on people who are getting paid to discourage discussion and shut down honest inquiry?

One thing readers should keep in mind about the RS Nuke project. We faced a moral issue that we could not escape. The RS material would make a fabulous resource AFTER the event - but that would mean a lot of people would die.

On the other hand there was a small chance that publicity generated by the publication of the reversals would throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing. Only one problem with that. If we are successful, our credibility is ruined because nothing happened. How would YOU handle this?

Team members that worked on the reversals have 18 years of combined experience with RS. Doesn't seem like a lot, but in a new field it is significant. None of us have ever seen such solid, interlocking results from this many subjects.

- Strider

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
allow me to pose a simple question to you.

if the GOVERNMENT is bringing a nuke into texas, why is the GOVERNMENT stepping up their searches and detection methods?

Why not leave everything alone and not raise eyebrows?

and strider, you expect responses like this? why wouldn't you. playing condi backwards is far more desperate than playing ozzy backwards and I would imagine you would need to listen to hundreds of speeches before you come across one mangled backwards word that sounds remotely like nuke, even with altering speeds of the backwards text to assist you in finding something that isn't there.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
if you listen carefully you can also hear that she's the walrus and that john is dead.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by bigx01]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
is there a high priced west coast hooker involved in this?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
Laugh all you wish, security in the Texas City area has increased. Sherrif's deputies are checking ferry loads INTO Texas City. Say again, only INCOMING travel. There has been an increase in radiation detection trucks in the area. Less than 10 miles away from the general area are NASA, A bio-terror lab, significant refineries, and a tactical nuke would shut down Houston harbor................

could it be because undercover operatives snuk radioactive material into the country? they did this to test our security at various checkpoints and our systems failed

our porous system

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reverse speech is very interesting. i first learned about it back in 1998 and i immediately liked what i was reading and listening to. while it may not be as scientifically solid as many of the people on here need things to be, it does merit further research. the guy that pretty much discovered reverse speech in the way it is being talked about here is named David John Oates. i'm sure there are threads about this on here. there is more info on the entire reverse speech phenomenon along with audio samples at reverse speech

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Andy Card resigned today. He was the Whitehouse Chief of Staff. Perhaps he knew somthing was going to happen and did not want to be part of it. Pure speculation on my part, there is a more logical explanation to this most likly but interesting none the less especially if somthing does happen.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Fuhr86]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join