It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
well good bye .......according to this web site the next 9-11 is slated for april.11-13th ....this post is a scary one...

better get those potassium iodine pills you were thinking about ...it's possible this post is a fraud but too be on the safe side you better check it out here is the link>>>www.ken-welch.com...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
anyone with any additional information on this post???

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Reverse speech is nonsense. It's like cold reading. The clip of Condi Rice saying "a nuke" is ludicrous.

Wikipedia: Reverse Speech has a link to a good scientific examination of reverse speech.

Now, that's not to say the rest of the author's points aren't valid.

link   
nope sorry....deciphered codes and reverse speech? seems a little pseudoscientific to me.

link   
I am someone who believes there will be sooner or later another false fag attack and it will probably be nuclear.

However this guy just appears to be fear mongering, I mean who the hell is he anyway?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
lol. I particularly liked the 'we accept both visa and mastercard' aspect of his theory.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i have no idea what reverse speech is but from a conspiracy stand point it does go along with other theory post's i've read!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I love it when rumours like this pop-up. Every day there's a new rumour of an impending terrorist attack on the US or some other Western country.

I love how they send forums like this into a frenzy...they're based on nothing, just someone's vivid imagination.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
just in case though it would'nt hurt to stock up on some bottled water & some MRE's

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
one thing that bothers me is that the guy who wrote this thing lives so close to the nuke site

if he was making this up why would he chose a site so close to home???

just humor me here!!

[edit on 28-3-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanton
I love it when rumours like this pop-up. Every day there's a new rumour of an impending terrorist attack on the US or some other Western country.

I love how they send forums like this into a frenzy...they're based on nothing, just someone's vivid imagination.

Its so true. I like the warrnings but it really is overboard giving dates. Everyone wants to be a psychic. I predect there will not be a terrorist attack tommorow or any time this week.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
so i guess we can rule out a terrorist attack in APRIL, too....

[edit: removed excessivley redundant content]
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/28/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
so i guess we can rule out a terrorist attack in APRIL, too....
[edit: removed excessively redundant content]

I guess the plan is predect a terrorist attack everymonth then we will be safe.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/28/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Bandwidth exeeded on the link now. Hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
[
Its so true. I like the warrnings but it really is overboard giving dates. Everyone wants to be a psychic. I predect there will not be a terrorist attack tommorow or any time this week.

i thought the dates added a touch of realism plus it's quite a limb to go out on when you set a date for this kind of event ...............
and the part about the local government having worked out the bugs of evacuating such a mass of people from the rita event ................hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The exact date and place in a prediction...now that is strange! and as is said before, actually living on top of your prediction area and publishing online about it takes either alot of guts or alot of insanity...

I truely deeply hope this mans wrong, and that a nuclear attack doesn't happen - not in the US or any where world wide - because if it does we will all have been forewarned and yet sat back and mocked...Lets wait till after easter, but i've changed my plans- i was going to florida for a holiday - now ill just get a refund and stay at home! ( Last place i want to be is in the middle of a nuclear stampede in the usa!)

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

i thought the dates added a touch of realism plus it's quite a limb to go out on when you set a date for this kind of event ...............
and the part about the local government having worked out the bugs of evacuating such a mass of people from the rita event ................hmmmmm

I agree and I for one love the fact a person will give dates. I hope though that if nothing happens he apoligises for scaring the public. I know a terrorist attack is going to happen sooner then later. I believe in the NWO, I listen to Alex Jones. I just dont like it when somone scares the public, its better safe then sorry.

I dont know what to think on one hand I love that somone does this but on the other hand when nothing happens its just scaring the public.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
[edit on 28-3-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
fuhr86 if you believe in the NWO then read my post on the illuminati card game the events were shown in a card game nearly 6 years prior to the event ...................very strange!!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join