It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Looks like nothing is going to happen today which is good news. Lets hope it never happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Easter Sunday is over in Texas. I'm glad texas City and all it's inhabitants are still there.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yes i'm glad nothing has happend on this... it could be that we here at ATS had a small part in overting this potential tragedy....

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
jen i read your post on the vision you had ........kinda spooky .....i was wondering if you have had any visions of nukes going off in texas???

Yes I've had a Mushroom cloud Vision sometime last year, Look at BTS dreams....Mushroom cloud. That was someones post that I responded to as having a simular vision. I've actually had many visions that are not posted...I've only posted 2 of....maybe15-20? I'd have to look at my book where I write them to count exact number. The one you did read, that was the first time it ever happened to me.
Jen

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
There will be a day when an attack happens but when that day come no one will know about it.

Nobody except to Gov.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Easter Sunday is over in Texas. I'm glad texas City and all it's inhabitants are still there.

We got Easter Monday tommorow. Hoping nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I too am happy nothing became of this socalled prediction. And i was thinking the same thing sentinal. Does minor coverage of some belief in an attack, avert an attack by those that monitor it? Or push it back a couple months to say see he was way off, what a whacko and discredit him, when it does happen(Goodness Hope Not). Just a thought that ran through my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join