It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reverse speech

eveileb uoy fi loof a era uoy

seriously... you can hear anything your heart desires in backmasking...
that is why it is unscientific, and unreliable, and bunk.

But everything else the guy said is true to an extent...
and anyone knows it...

we will probably be attacked, and i can predict till the cows come home...
but the funny thing is, if i told you that my predictions were led by the color of the moon...
all my warnings would be in vane...
as well as anyones that coincided with me with the color thing

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanton

If you did a bit of reading you'd find out that the Japanese were more than willing and capable of defending Japan, island by bloody island. Millions of Japanese civilians would've died, not to mention the Japanese and Allied military casualties, if the Americans had been forced to take Japan by force.

gee's louise. I have read. not only read but studied wwii. i suppose you'll tell me next that it was a sneak attack on pearl harbor. that we new nothing about it or purposely set it up.

we rulled the skies, we could fly over and bomb at will, there was no way japan could defend herself. they wanted to surrender but with certain provisions and we wanted unconditional.

after the war in europe had ended stalin was supposed to wait 30 days before joining in on the war in the pacific.

he did not and began annexing japanese territories in the pacific. not ones that japan had captured but ones that they had always occupied. he knew japan couldn't stop or fight and he wanted them

Origin and causes of the conflict.

The origin of the controversy began over the status of Sakhalin Island, a large island northwest of Hokkaido. In 1875 Japan ceded the island to Russia in exchange for full possession of the Kurils. Following the Russo-Japanese war of 1905, Japan regained sovereignty of parts of Sakhalin Island, and took control of the entire island in the wake of the Russian Revolution in 1917, abandoning it however, in 1924. By the end of the Second World War, the Soviet Union once again took over Sakhalin, along with the Kuril Islands, forcing the Japanese population out of the region.

After World War Two, the San Francisco Peace Conference included Japan’s agreement to give up any claims on either of the two islands north of the four closest to Japan: Shikotan, Etorofu, Kunashiri and the small Habomai island group. However, the Soviet Union refused to agree to sign to the terms of the peace treaty.

source

if we didn't end the war soon we would have been fighting russia.

we ended it with the dropping of the 2 a-bombs, japan surrenderd unconditionally, and put an end to russia's annexing of japan.

do some reading

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well you obviously haven't 'read' or 'studied' the war in the Pacific, because otherwise you would be agreeing with me that the Japanese would've defended the home islands as they did many an island dotted around the Pacific. The battles for Tarawa, Eniwetok, Saipan, Guam, Tinian, Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa indicate, do they not, that the Japanese showed that they could choose, if you wanted to, to make a stand (with their backs against the wall) against a numerically superior force backed up by vastly superior naval and air power?

By August, the Japanese had fourteen divisions and various smaller formations, including three tank brigades, for a total of 900,000 men. In addition, the Japanese had organized nearly all adult civilians into the 'Patriotic Citizens Fighting Corps' to perform combat support, and ultimately combat jobs.

There is ample evidence that had the emperor not stepped in, after the dropping of the second A-bomb, and accepted the unconditional surrender, that the Japanese would've fought on.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
War On Terrorism » Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

This thread is so far off topic it isn't funny. Please get back to the original subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So all I gotta do is make up some ridiculous prediction. Attach it to the Govt. some how and people send me money? One born every minute.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sorry, wrote that while you were posting your back on track post.

[edit on 3/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

This thread is so far off topic it isn't funny. Please get back to the original subject.

shouldn't that have read:

esaelp teg kcab ot eht lanigiro tcejbus

or is it

tcejbus lanigiro eht ot kcab teg esaelp

BUS CAB ELP

Buses and cabs will be blown up, send help!!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
getting back on topic .... the post did say that it was his hope that this event could be overted if enough people found out about it ahead of time.............the post was dated March 25 that really was'nt that long ago???

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

shouldn't that have read:

tcejbus lanigiro eht ot kcab teg esaelp

BUS CAB ELP

Buses and cabs will be blown up, send help!!

That was a very close interpretation of my backspeak stuff.

The actual message was:

If this thread does not get back on topic i'm closing it.

If you want to talk about WWII than start a WWII thread.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

[edit on 28-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bigx01 seems to think that the Japanese military, who'd severely bloodied the Americans on islands like Tarawa, Iwo Jima and Okinawa would've run at the slightest mention of the Soviets - who's forces arrayed against the Japanese in the North had had no experience in the art of amphibious warfare.

The Japanese would've fought both the Americans AND the Soviets; in the end the Japanese would not have prevailed in bringing them to a standstill, but how many millions of Japanese civilians would've died in the conflagration, not to mention the millions of American and Soviet combat casualties.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Lanton]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
getting back on topic .... the post did say that it was his hope that this event could be overted if enough people found out about it ahead of time.............the post was dated March 25 that really was'nt that long ago???

I can't get into the first link because of bandwidth but by reading the thread I get a general idea of whats going on. Send in as much money as you can so he can buy more bandwidth and tell all the world.

why oh why can't I think of schemes like that. Integrity can be such a burden at times

[edit on 28-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mr Wupy, I was able to read the entire thing at work lunchtime. He just asks for donations to help. He doesnt hinder access to any of the audio files or the reverse predictions. At least hes not giving you tidbits and saying purchase access to my site to see the rest or hear the files like alot of hoaxters do.

Do i think there is anything to reverse speech, not sure personally. Do i get a funny feeling Ken Welch believes in his work, sure do. Was i able to hear what they hear in those files, not really. Do i think a nuke is gonna be set off in a major city, sure do. But as always these are just my opinions.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Mr Wupy, I was able to read the entire thing at work lunchtime. He just asks for donations to help.

Do i think a nuke is gonna be set off in a major city, sure do. But as always these are just my opinions.

It's a problem contributing to this discussion when I couldn't access the site because of bandwidth. I'm glad to hear the site is just asking for donations and not demanding payment for someone to learn more though.

I agree with you about a nuke in a major city. I have no solid reason to agree with you, just a gut feeling that eventually it will happen as an act of terror, not nationalistic war.

Just my oinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mr wupy keep trying the link that bandwidth thing happend to me at first but later on it worked ............

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
FYI,

We had a group of Muslims try to purchase 60 disposable cell phones in December in GWB's home town, Midland, Texas. These are used in Iraq for IED's and as triggers for other explosive devices. The "official story is that it turned out to be nothing", however, sources who know, know differently. The disposition of these suspects is now unknown.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If the government was serious about the nuke thingie, that site would've shut down in no time.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
He says

There’s some kind of covert connection with Saudi people via Aden, but I’m not sure if Aden is a city, or a country
Now how would he know Aden wasn't a person? If he knew it was a place then he would of found out quite easily (google etc) that it's a city and if he was searching the reverse speech for place names, he would have known of Aden to pick it out including how it's spelt and pronounced. It's a clever con to make you do a search and think " wow Aden thats, in Yemen - he must be right!" Should'nt he of found this out, seeing as he's apparently spent hundreds of hours on research. Could this prove a hoax? I smell BS- clever BS none the less.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
if it's not BS then there is still time to warn people of this impending disaster before it's to late ..............

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This helps prove that the reverse speech argument is BS Oates Disputes Reverse Speech 'April Nuclear Attack' He says

Based on the alleged evidence posted on this site I can state quite categorically that there will be no nuclear attack on US soil in April 2006
which is a bit careless, after all he could still be onto something from his ideas and observations (ignoring the reverse speech bit).

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
In all honesty this is the first time i have ever heard of speech reversal i think it's kind of weird but other parts of the post are very curious such as;

In 1999, the motion picture “The Matrix” stunned audiences with spectacular effects and a plot that seemed to spark a haunting resonance in the general public. Is it possible that reality as we know it could be a complete fabrication? Total illusion? This is naturally a great topic for philosophy classes, and an important theme in metaphysics. Yet American audiences particularly seemed to feel an unconscious response, a nagging feeling that something in this concept needed a closer look. People spoke of a “spooky” feeling that took days or even weeks to go away.

what if seems to be the theme here although if the georgia guidestones are actually an agenda for population reduction then this could be the trigger event.... a thermonuclear war would ensue accomplishing the goal of the prescribed population reduction ......................

here's the link for the georgia guidestones info:

www.infowars.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join