It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i think ken welch is looking for a deal on real estate. perhaps some texas tea lies below his projected ground zero.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i cant see what this guy has to gain from fabricating a story like this............. seems like alot of trouble to go through just to scare!!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
i cant see what this guy has to gain from fabricating a story like this............. seems like alot of trouble to go through just to scare!!

money. he wants to get paid for the research, thus the paypal tag.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I just cant accept reverse speech as evidence of a crime to be committed in the future.

Should the bible codes be considered evidence?

Psychic people?

Astrology?

How about treating an "eery feeling" as evidence?

Sounds like a minority report to me.

*EVERY* *SINGLE* *MONTH* there is a new doomsday prediction for America. Sooner or later, someone will score a hit in the same way that some keeps playing the lottery and then actually, randomly, hits big.

Then, that person will run around bragging about how we should have all listened to them because they knew it all the time.

Sooner or later, there will be another 911 in America. With a random level of severity in comparision to 911.

Someone will make a "prediction" (cough, wink, nudge) about a nuclear attack in NYC on a specific date.

A month and 7 days after or before that date, there will be a anthrax attack in LA and Sollog will bust out of jail and claim he predicted it.

Sollog

Others will also claim the nuke prediction in NYC was really an anthrax prediction in LA and should be considered a hit. The wrong date and inaccurate type of terror was stated just to throw everybody off.

Again;

I live in Houston. I believe Houston is an extremely valid terrorist target. I could go on and on about how the "evacuation" of New Orleans and Houston went during the last hurricane season.

If you live in or near a city with more then 100,000 people, you should have a bug-out plan. But most people dont even have home based fire drills with their kids.

Yesterday, I heard about a blind person that saved someone from a buring home. There is someone who could have benefited from home based fire drills as a child. If they could be saved by a blind person...........

(Cant find the link to that story and I dont have time to dig deeper for it. Anybody else?)

About 10 years ago, someone planted a number of "packages" in Houston's eastern industrial area. This person called the authorities and told them that one of the "packages" was a nuclear device.

All of the packages were bogus but as each false package was found, their concern increased.

There was no attempt made to evacuate Houston. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita proved twice how impossible a government controlled evacuation plan is.

Less then 24 hours later, it was like the event never happened. Good luck finding anything about it on the internet. Most people in Houston dont even remember it. I just get glazed-over look when I try to help them remember.

So we learn nothing from the past. Nada. Zero. Zilch.

We should all have a plan. We all have different budgets and different priorities but each and every one of us should have a plan for dealing with local act of terror.

But investing into monthy doomsday warnings arent the way to do it.

Shorty after 911, there was a "threat" on the Sears tower in Chicago. The address is 666, ect ect.

The day it was supposed to happen, some middle eastern guys were arrested for taking pictures of the tower.

Some considered this a hit. Thats only a hit if their cameras had nuclear bombs in them.

Unless you consider keeping up with all these "predictions" some weird hobby, I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep over it.

We will be hit again. Outside of random predictions, it *will* be an unexpected surprise. At least to people that arent listening to Osama (or whoever).

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think most people believe that we will get hit again ......I think thats why posts like this grab your attention......I believe another hit is all part of the coming NWO power shift...... america must decrease in power according the plan i have read on other web sites.............if its true

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

anyone with any additional information on this post???

This is interesting...................
www.tsha.utexas.edu...

So is this....and this...notice date of the texas city disaster in 1947, April 16th. Easter Sunday this year falls on the 16th of April.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

bellaciao.org...

Steve Quayle was on Coast to Coast last night......did anyone listen to that?? It was scary! I took 7 pages of notes.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks dude those were excellent add on's very helpful........ someone posted yesterday about law enforcement doing searches near the beach....

what did steve say on coast to coast anyway??

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it may be that the guy that posted the warning has now gone to the local police to warn them .......this welch guy is ethier very serious.. or a complete nut job!!

in any case by that last link that was posted it appears that the whole city of houston is now in an up-roar ...........

does anyone one here live in houston ?? If so have you heard anything about this story??

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity

Yesterday, I heard about a blind person that saved someone from a buring home. There is someone who could have benefited from home based fire drills as a child. If they could be saved by a blind person...........

(Cant find the link to that story and I dont have time to dig deeper for it. Anybody else?)

It was actually pretty cool and they did prepare. It was an 87 year old that was neighbors with the blind man. They both knew each other and watched out for each other even going so far as to have baby monitors in each other's homes in order to better look out for each other. That is probably a bad example for you ;-)

More on topic, I was just in Galveston for a cruise and on the shipping lanes saw a number of cargo ships. I have a fairly active imagination (a good thing for a writer, I suppose) and couldn't help but imagine what was being brought in. Obviously my thoughts went to nuclear just because of the climate we live in and because I frequent sites like this one. Does this make me prophetic? No.

For those of you who are curious, I also envisioned rail cars filled with infected birds being released near shore.

I have to admit that I think something big is going to happen and happen soon. I don't think it will be the fault of the US government, I think it will be people who hate the US because of the shadow governtment of worldwide media have primed them, just as they have primed the US to hate and fear muslims.

Houston is a good (and fairly easy) target and looking at recent terrorist attacks it seems that there has been a tendency towards attacking on religious holidays of late.

Back to lurking.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the smiley face kinda gives away the fakeness of the nuke plan.... did anyone but me get the point?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, Dont you think that he may be right? I mean what are the chances that he would actually get multiple speeches of those gov freaks? actually stating that. I mean serious what are the odds. Yes you can hear what you want but to be able to decipher all of this from multiple people is pretty damn good. I will give him that. Plus consider the fact that these guys have been doing this a while. I dont know but I feel like the gov is collapsing anyways.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdem02
I just wanted to add, Dont you think that he may be right? I mean what are the chances that he would actually get multiple speeches of those gov freaks? actually stating that. I mean serious what are the odds. Yes you can hear what you want but to be able to decipher all of this from multiple people is pretty damn good. I will give him that. Plus consider the fact that these guys have been doing this a while. I dont know but I feel like the gov is collapsing anyways.

"I mean serious what are the odds."

HA, it's called "pseudo-statistical analysis", AKA citified bullsh!t. It's a whole science of industrialised fallacy.

A buddy of mine made a point (in court might I add) by "statistically" proving that if a mans right testicle hangs lower then the left, he is "statistically" stupider then the men who's left testicle hangs lower. For crying out loud.

Here's one from me personally, (C)

"In the canyon of ignorance, the voice of reason gives no echo."

And another - "Watch out for men with dirty shovels and clean hands."

Because they are the ones "managing" the dig of ignorance pits, canyons, and in case of our country, the "great canyon" of ignorance, the great "personal opinion".

No surprise that most ATS posts of reason fall on death ears, blind minds, ets.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
you people do realize that people who have clearances, some very high, are prone to gossip like the rest of us.... there is no way alien bodies or a US plan to use nukes on itself to spark a religous war could ever be kept secret for a millisecond...

just aint gonna happen.,.. trust me I know

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
so what your saying rick is there's no way that 911 was a US conspiracy ???

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here is the TAPE OF THE RADIO SHOW with CAPTAIN ERIC MAY, who in January warned about the PLANNED NUKING OF TEXAS, BY THE GOVERNMENT! LISTEN!

mp3.rbnlive.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is veering from the topic so I'll try to keep this short;

I have a relative that worked in the Pentagon many years ago and I will second the accusation that those guys gossip like anybody else.

They leak like garden hoses.

In regards to 911, I can openly accept that hugh airplanes full of jet fuel are capable of bringing down skyscrapers. I do remember about the skyscraper in Europe that burned for days and didnt fall and I can accept that the burn temps were vastly different.

I think we have enough data from cell phone calls made from the hijacked airplanes to assume that real airplanes full of unwilling passnegers flew into the buildings and not large military drones made up to look like passenger airplanes.

Where you start to lose me; that involves WTC7. It was only a "normal" fire inside that building and other non-WTC buildings had debris fall onto it and didnt collapse.

Surely it wasnt the only nearby building that caught on fire.

Here's were the struggle begins. If you have doubts about WTC7, you have to have doubts about the whole thing. Again, this belongs on another thread but thats my opinion about 911.

As far as the 911 committe goes,

Right up with the Iraq committee;

The Iran committee;

And a infinit list of others.

I live in Houston. I deal with the public, I deal with police officers on a daily basis, I know firemen, I know 911 dispatchers, and I know afew people with connections to the Pentagon. As well as all the military folk I know.

I see *NO* indication that Houston is on "red alert" for a nuclear or other WMD attack. Not in the sense that it's going to happen any day.

The most exciting thing that has happened in Houston this week involves a number of Hispanic kids ditching school for a "spontanious" immigrants rights protest that was obviously anything but spontanious.

According to the sources I have mentioned, that is being over-played by the media to an absurd extent.

Even the hispanic parents of those hispanic kids mentioned their disgust at their own kids using the immigration issue as an excuse to ditch school.

Guess how many of those kids were still there AFTER school hours?

Go ahead, guess.

.....and you start to get an idea of how much and how concerned those kids really are.

It *IS* an issue but civil war wishing is laughable at this point in the game.

However, every civil war in history started off as some guy's retarded idea.

So, this is kind of an all-over-the-place post but Houston is pretty peaceful right now despite what some people that dont live in Houston are saying.

And the first responder front is fairly peaceful to. According to them, they havent heard anything about a nuke getting ready to go off here and the whole civil war issue is a joke to them.

So, they arent getting ready for either.

The biggest problem in Houston right now are the few select pukes from New Orleans that brought their gang wars to the SW side of Houston. (Most of the New Orleans evacuees are grateful and have re-established themselves as a resident of Houston. If New Orleans is going back to chocolate, they will have to throw out alot of vanilla.)

Houston did have a WMD drill recently but that was like giving a token to someone expecting real change.

It is not possible to plan for a nuke going off in your backyard.

I cant think of a larger waste of money. What a joke.

Its not even possible to evacuate a city with afew 100,000 people, let alone 3 million.

So what are they going to do? Turn parking lots into ICU units for 250,000 people? The mortality rate would make it pointless.

The only real plan is to grab nothing, just get out of town as fast as you can and reconnect with your family later.

Meanwhile, after you have spent the last 6 hours and two tanks of gas driving 3 miles............

There is no plan. And depending on the government isnt a plan either.

Would I like to see change? Would I like to see a non-violent civil war. Done correctly, yes. I'd love to see every special interest lobbyist and every senator marched out of the US Capitol with their hands in the air.

And then what? And what system replaces them?

~sigh~

I might as well look into the sky and wonder why were here.

We're just along for the ride.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
money. he wants to get paid for the research, thus the paypal tag.

Yea, religious figures have been making a killing on the same type of thing for years; "Jesus is coming tomorrow, but lets pass the plate around." If he is coming tomorrow, what in the world are you gonna do with the useless paper and stamped out metal we refer to as money. Same thing with this here. If he really saw a nuclear staged attack about to go down within a month then what does he need money for? If this were to take place, the US would fall to it's knees and the dollar would be as useless as tits on a boar hog.

The asking for money slings his credibility right out the window.

it may be that the guy that posted the warning has now gone to the local police....

Now that the Police are mentioned. That is what makes me scratch my head about the Eric May/Houston deal. If somebody says they have sources within the local police department it's like saying they have sources within the local masonic lodge. How credible is that garbage?

Why do all these sources speak through Eric May? Don't think for a second that elite don't play on both sides of the fence. Wherever there is a game, they ALWAYS own both competing teams.

Another odd thing too is how most of these 'info warriors' want to make this a 'bush cabal' thing when they are nothing more than hired hands. They NEVER take this thing straight to the heart, which shows clearly that there is something going on under the table.

The whole thing may go down like clockwork as to what they are predicting. I'm just looking at the fishiness in the deal.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
battlerifles.ambackforum.com...

This is all I have to say beyond wow.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
This is all I have to say beyond wow.

Yes, One of the greatest sins is earning income. Off of millions upon millions of people's greatest fears.

What's even more a wow experience is living in 'it' all your life and suddenly seeing through it. Seeing luciferic acts done while being masked by Jesus' name is just plain sickening.

Tis amazing how these two very things are so closely related. The same objective being accomplished with two different sales pitches.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
bin laden did just post another threat it could be that it's a red herring just to think bin laden blew-up houston......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join