It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Nuke Traced To Texas!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OMG I read the first post. Then I checked the link and found that stupid reverse speech. Come on give me a break it is udder nonsense. :shk:

Anyone that falls for that bunch of hogwash needs their head examined.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
well good bye .......according to this web site the next 9-11 is slated for april.11-13th ....this post is a scary one...

better get those potassium iodine pills you were thinking about ...it's possible this post is a fraud but too be on the safe side you better check it out here is the link>>>www.ken-welch.com...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by the_sentinal]

WOOHOO!!
No Tax returns required this year!!!!!
"Sorry Mr. IRS agent, I guess my tax returns got nuked!"

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder, what was the methodology

of retrieving those audios comments ? [ ok , reverse speech ]

but , what made him look ?

it's a bit odd . surely not many will believe it.

kinda sacks his purpose for posting

not sure what to make of it,

will have to print n read first.

I can see there are plenty of skeptics here...

[edit on 31-3-2006 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
it sounds like garbage, i have read tons of threads over the months saying the next 9/11 is going to be in like 2 or 3 weeks, and its getting really irritating, and besides, if there was going to be an attack in 2 weeks why would it be with a russian nuke in texas? wouldnt the russians attack us from russia? and if al qaeda had a nuke here, how would they have gotten it in?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the idea raz is to make it look like a terrorist attack thus giving the bush administration a reason to retaliate (eraahh say against iran??)

that would be the only possible reason i can see why this would happen

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm listening to the clip right now, and I find this 'evidence' to be utterly implausible. I say what I want to say. How can my subconscious mind alter these words?

Apparently, here in Aus we are 22 minutes into the day when there is supposedly going to be a terrorist attack in Indonesia.

The same day when a memorial service for the downed Sea King helicopter is being held there as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yup, definately just a fable.

Especially considering on page two, he asks for a pay pal donation, right after he tells you to pass it on to friends.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hmmm Donation means Voluntary. He doenst hinder access to any of the info he found, he doesnt charge for access to the audio. Apparently None of you complaining about the paypal button have ever ran a website that exceeds its bandwidth limits and been charged for over access. I dont understand how any of you can scream hoax on the premise of a donation button. So what, the man has taken hours and hours out of his life to dig this info up for the masses and ASKED for a DONATION. big whoop. People come from all walks of life, creeds, monetary status' and ages. If i spent as much time doing what he did, and realized how much traffic i was gonna generate by this info coming public, i would ask for donations to pay for my over bandwidth alotment usages too.

I still dont understand the workings of reverse speech cuz i cant hear half of what he hears in that audio. If i spent as many yrs as he did doing this, im sure id be able to hear what they hear too. Do i think it holds credibility? About as much as the credibility of some of the people on this sight saying Trust me, I know this or i know that. Your asking us to believe you at your word just like he is. Now he didnt goto a free sight and post about it, he has his own site he is putting it up on. Hosting and bandwidth cost money, just like power, water, cable, internet and everything else. I have a paypal verified button at the bottom of my site. does that make me any less credible? No, i have to pay all my bills and pay for my site also. I dont touch a fraction of my alloted bandwidth cuz i have nothing of interest on it though. Do u see where im coming from here? Discount this all you want, but dont do it purely for a donation button.

I dont truly believe this, although the excellent extra links some of the other members have added to this thread do add credibility to this whole ordeal. But those that read the first post, went to the site, read the first page, then hit the reply button wouldnt know that now would they.

Thanx Aztecatl, Jensouth31 and a couple others.

CAPTAIN ERIC MAY said it also. which asks the question, did welch create this from Capt. May info.

watch the rocks, the human mind is one organ we barely know anything about. im not a brain doc so i couldnt tell ya how it is that happens. Its a very powerful chunk of grey matter, i know that much.

Sorry if im coming off as rude or harsh, this week has been whack to say the least. Im done venting now...hehe

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Aztecatl, you got a WATS for that link, just finishing listening to both mp3s. I cant believe Capt Eric May has not been discussed more around here. If this guy is who he says he is, and knows what and who he says he knows. Man we need this guy here NOW.

Only good thread i found on ATS Search about him.

he talks alot about his credentials as an ex military guy, tae kwon do guy, intel analyst guy. but then the stuff he talks about on these 2 mp3's is craaaaazy. CmdrKeenKid started that thread up there. CKK u got anymore info on this guy?
Oklahoma City Ok, Ny, Ny, and now Texas City, Texas attack was spoken of in this recordings...WTF
He plays some recording of him seeing an EMP explosion in TX City TX with a chopper over his head during the interview. Im off to google my booty off about this guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
BAE Systems (United Kingdom) is planning to develop a remote-controlled stealth submarine capable of being launched from either another sub or a ship, upto 50 miles off shore. It also has the potential to carry warheads..

The Talisman mini-submarine is not only capable of finding targets - it will ultimately have the capability to take them out using trident nuclear missiles.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Some more information on trident technology:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Ross Cross]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Capt May talks about a 10 kiloton blast not megaton. Not sure about missile payloads but arent they megaton warheads? Now normally i would say a sub couldnt make it thru the sosas nets but after 9-11, hey lets put whatever acronym(like NORAD) on stand down status so a sub can just puttputt his little butt right up against the us coast.

A Kiloton Blast would be more likely due to the fact they probably dont wanna irradiate everything for 500 miles. Hell who knows, with the monthly scare predictions, its kinda like the cry wolf syndrome. u just tune it out after so many of em. Unfortunately in todays day and age, you cant discount Any of them. So what if one is finally right and runs around sayin i told you so, what about the impact it will have on the american people. The loss of life, the sickness. People who think about the people claiming to fame instead of what it will be doing to us if one is right in their predictions is SAD.

Luckily i keep my emergency prep kit in my truck, it survived the fire. so im ready no matter what.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
well the dates given are fast approaching i've this guy is correct then we'll know very soon ..........

i read the megaton verses kiloton parts of the last post's and i really hope that it's neither ......

i relistened to the reverse speech clips again and i think that it's possible that ken welch may be on to something i have'nt listened to the eric may stuff yet..........

I'm almost afraid too there have been alot of added link's supporting this guy's theory ........

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Sentinal, do yourself a favor and listen to the link Az provided. its 2, 59min mp3s, u can fast forward thru the commercials and shorten that time tremendously. I highly recommend EVERYONE listen to them at some point very soon.

But as always, thats just my opinion

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
this guy sounds sincere....

the weakest part of his claims is that the government is sensitive to the town criers like him warning people, and almost as weak is the assertion that these false flag terrorists have to do things on a numerically determined timetable. hasn't THAT one been disproven once and for all, now that 1/31/06 came and went without incident??

the strongest part of his claims was [ASSUMING for sake of argument 9/11 was an inside job] we ARE overdue for a massive attack as it would be the only event that would magically transform draft-shy younger americans into eager hoards of volunteers, eager to be boot-camped and shipped overseas to avenge the "iranian" attack on our homeland.

my guess is, nothing major will happen this year OR next....nothing at all.

how 'bout THAT?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Whenever a insider posts public awarenesss things about the bad guys, they always feel a need to "provide" something to allow the naysayers to jump on, this strategy is intended to back offf the revealed bad guy by making him feel the revelation about him has been discredited, yet allows for some to see the truth.

If you rat out a bad guy and he finds you, you're dead unless he feels you've been successfully discredited.
All whistleblowers are considered crazy because !. they are, for thinking someone cares. And 2. when the spotlight of discovery shines on a cockroach, he has no defense except to laugh and say his accuser is crazy.

I hate to hide serious serious truth in a post at the end of a long thread, but you better heed my warnings about murtha. he is al qaeda, he has the nuke and knows how to use it. That ain't reverse speech, it's just strait talk.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
I hate to hide serious serious truth in a post at the end of a long thread, but you better heed my warnings about murtha. he is al qaeda, he has the nuke and knows how to use it. That ain't reverse speech, it's just strait talk.

shot messenger, I like your posts, but you are losing some credibility when you don't follow them up. You posted that people should read your two long threads where you gave us the scoop on Murtha, but you never replied to either of those threads (both are waiting for you to post to them). Also, the Rosh post you made about people living in caves, was great, but you didn't follow up.

You've got some good stuff to say, but if you only post once per week, what's the point of your crusade? Post more, and follow up your claims so people can follow what you are saying. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well i highly doubt the US Goverment would go as far as Nuking there own city (in Texas) especialy since its where G.W. Bush is from!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Even more of a reason. Bushes approval rate is at a monster low, how better to raise rating than a sympathy kick about his state being attacked. The agenda that is in place doesnt take into account or care about Home States or trivial things like that, that are held onto in memorium. KnickKnacks, Hometowns, and love my sports team has no place in what they have in store. Just wish i knew what it was.

OkCity, OK NYCity, NY and now TxCity, TX

I didnt see the pattern till Capt May mentioned it. but makes way more sense then LA or SanFran. TxCity blast would disrupt the oil coming into the country again, chaching, mo oil money, mo oil money, mo oil money.
see where im going with this?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atheist
Well i highly doubt the US Goverment would go as far as Nuking there own city (in Texas) especialy since its where G.W. Bush is from!

www.rawstory.com...

Nuke in April...here is a hint (above link)... "According to the police chief of Waco, President Bush will not be celebrating Easter there with his family this year as he normally has each year."....Hmmmm. Bush essentially stops going to Texas....He used to be made fun of for spending too much time ther. Reporters used to call it the "Second White House"...This is just too coincidental to be a coincedence. Very shady...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by MilitantAngel]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
so bush is'nt spending his easter in texas during the exact time the nuke is supposed to go off this is a big red flag

most people think this thing is a big sham after listening to the eric may mp-3's
i think this threat could be real and it's only a matter days before we'll know for sure

i appreciate the eric may mp3's from az .......anyone who believe's that the illuminati are controlling all this stuff owe it to themselves to listen to this info it's very shocking and should have been put on a thread by itself!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join