It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3...
Project STARGATE

Stargate presentation

Thanks
We have posted these two several time in this and other threads.

B3... any comments on the second one?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Au contraire, Undo

My post was a beacon of truth and sanity which added much to this discussion...

I have no problem with the theoretical creation of a wormhole, quantum teleportation, etc but this (long, exhaustive) thread doesn't really say or prove anything. Lots of talk of Sumer history, Stargate tv series, a bit of Bible fairy tales, even mistakenly quoting a textbook story problem...

quote: Originally posted by undo
"I did some research to find out what was happening, since the skull of inbreeding is microcephalic and not elongated. According to the information, the researchers believe the elongation of "egyptian" skulls is the result of INTERbreeding (not inbreeding). They found the size equally unexplainable and had to borrow a different culture/race for interbreeding to explain it, although the culture/race was not named in the Abstract, which you can read here:
lib.stat.cmu.edu...

Uhm, no offense, here, but that's not an abstract. That's a textbook on statistics that's online and that is one of the "story problems." There's no such paper out there. It's a textbook example problem."
unquote

...to try to "prove" this grand theory.

Honestly, I thought my post was quite witty, and to be frank, as profound as the ideas presented by you in this thread. "ToiletGate" is just as credible as your theory, without quoting ancient, infallible, perfect texts.

No need to hit "ignore"...I will leave you and your brood in peace.

Keep on truckin'!

TheOnlySaneOne(period)

Originally posted by undo

I'm not sure why you felt compelled to post this commentary as it adds nothing to the discussion. It also implies the science is not any more advanced than your toilet bowl. Have you made any attempts to read the links Zorgon and I have supplied in this thread, regarding wormhole travel or do you just make it a point to post information that has nothing to do with the topics? If not, here are a few.

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org... (research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
researchweb.watson.ibm.com...
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlySaneOne

I have no problem with the theoretical creation of a wormhole, quantum teleportation, etc but this (long, exhaustive) thread doesn't really say or prove anything. Lots of talk of Sumer history, Stargate tv series, a bit of Bible fairy tales, even mistakenly quoting a textbook story problem...

Correct, THAT was the story problem. And it ended up saying the same thing the other article did, that wasn't a story problem. That the skulls of the royals at Naqada and Abydos, were different than the common skulls and that the only possible reason for the difference was interbreeding, but with who, was the question.

A Morphological Study on the Skulls of ancient Naqada
entitled, "Genetical Change in Ancient Egypt"
/2bpvz5
And this one
/2lennf

[edit on 21-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
Sorry, didn't read through the whole thread. Too much stuff
=(

It's worth the trouble. Of course, I only had thirty some pages when I found it but you have to read it. Print the thread and bring it to work
. Unless you read the whole thing, some of the stuff at the end surely seems like hocus-pocus.

My favorite part was discovering that undo was a she. I just thought that with such clarity of mind it must be a he. I admit it. No excuses. Guilty.

Undo, have you read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy"?
If you have, what did you think?

I'm not undo but here is my review: E-e-eh. I wasn't blown away by it. It is a hard read and seems that the authors are themselves a little conspiratory. There are a few thought provoking moments but it is not really much. The authors feel that the Ancient Astronaut theory is too mechanichal and doesn't allow for the mythical dimension. (My wife says: "Exactly!"). I feel the book is all over the place. It lead me to read other books mention in it, though.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by tungus]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I just thought that with such clarity of mind it must be a he.

!! ! !

I'm batting a thousand today!! So far, my star gate theory is the equivalent of a toilet bowl flushing and my gender is handicapped with lack of clarity of mind.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm batting a thousand today!! So far, my star gate theory is the equivalent of a toilet bowl flushing and my gender is handicapped with lack of clarity of mind.

I was going to suggest that since his gate is as realistic as ours, that he demonstrate by stepping inside and pulling the switch

I just find it amazing the recent quality of posts...

:shk:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes Zorgon,

the second one is dr. Eric Davis work/presentation to Air Force Research Lab to high officers to show where is military level of technology. They created wormhole/stargate sucessifuly in space as you can see in picture in front of sun and its final report for mil.

Bouth files are from same man.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by B3...]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Tom Horn, www.raidersnewsnetwork.com... another author who writes on the subject of star gates, quoted a verse from the hebrew interlinear bible. This was a bit of a shock to me when it finally sunk in, but apparently the text is translated:

“The benei Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions” (Gen 6:2, Interlinear Hebrew Bible).

Fit extensions? Blink, blink. Sounds kinda like....

"He came to a world, rich with life, where he encountered a primitive race. Humans. A species, with all his powers and knowledge, he could maintain indefinitely. He realized within a human body, he had a chance for new life. He apparently found a young boy. It says, as the frightened villagers ran, night became day. Curious and without fear, he walked towards the light. Ra took him and possessed his body, like some kind of a parasite looking for a host."

-Daniel Jackson in STARGATE (the movie)

By the way, this guy claims that the following .doc file was an original draft of the STARGATE movie script (downloaded to my server):
thestargates.com...

In the TV show, you never see an adult Goa'uld without a host. Instead, you only see it in its larval form, which is called a symbiote.

thestargates.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

But in the movie, you get to see Ra's adult form superimposed over the host body as he realizes the nuclear bomb has just been beamed onboard his ship. There's no larval or symbiote form in the movie:

Compare that to this statue found in ancient city of Ur in Sumer, circa 4000BC:

Source Iraq Museum, Oriental Institute Website:
oi.uchicago.edu...

Why they opted not to show the adult form in the TV show, is interesting to say the least. The only form you see is when they are already in their host body or in their symbiote (larval form).

[edit on 22-5-2007 by undo]

[edit on 22-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3...
final report for mil.

I will do my best to follow that up through my sources... I am sure I can find more documents ow that I know where to look and the search parameters...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello Zorgon,

I assume you have traveled in one of your "realistic" gates.

I mean of course you have. Right?

Perhaps take a digital camera next time (not a terribly advanced technology, but sufficient) and take a picture of some of the wonderful sights on the other side. Post some of them. Its simple really. Unless this "Stargate" thing is the result of an overactive imagination, insanity or ? I'll tell you what, I'll clean the toilet, take a few photos and we'll exchange travel photos! I'm sure they'll be reason why the enlightened like you and Undo can't actually locate and use one. I'm prepared to be disappointed. Suprise me.

I can't believe I'm replying to this thread. I gotta get some sleep.

First though, I need to use the restroom.

TheOnlySaneOne(evidently)

Originally posted by zorgon

I was going to suggest that since his gate is as realistic as ours, that he demonstrate by stepping inside and pulling the switch

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlySaneOne
Hello Zorgon, I'm sure they'll be reason why the enlightened like you and Undo can't actually locate and use one. I'm prepared to be disappointed. Suprise me.

What surprise? I was pretty sure we made it clear that the current stargates and all related research are in the domain of the military? I do not have access to places like LANL and the AFRL...

I can't believe I'm replying to this thread.

Neither can I

First though, I need to use the restroom.

You seem to have a fixation with toilets... perhaps you ought to see someone about that!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I agree that the quality of posts has declined. I apologize that I have contributed to this deterioration.

Not long ago I was watching something on the History Channel about the wailing wall and there was this guy talking with authority how even though God was everywhere, if you prayed at the wall your prayers would be answered sooner, implying that somehow you were closer to God at that wall. Normally, I would've dismissed that as superstitious nonsense but now I had new angle on it.
I had just read on this post that Enki at some point had a "talking wall" on his temple through which he (or perhaps a pre-recorded message) would dispence an advice. I was amused of actually how close this modern guy was to the truth and perhaps completely ignorant of the Sumerian origins of "telling all your troubles to the wall" tradition.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by tungus]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
I had just read on this post that Enki at some point had a "talking wall" on his temple through which he (or perhaps a pre-recorded message) would dispence an advice. I was amused of actually how close this modern guy was to the truth and perhaps completely ignorant of the Sumerian origins of "telling all your troubles to the wall" tradition.

Wow Now THAT is insight... I never caught that one. Will have to study that one further

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound rude but your post reminded me of, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all?"
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Seriously, though. Interesting post.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
I don't mean to sound rude but your post reminded me of, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all?"
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Seriously, though. Interesting post.

LOL funny it is but then don't most fairy tales also get their sources from popular myths? Maybe we should do a search for "talking walls" or "talkng to walls" etc and see what we stir up

And while we are on the subject, did not Alice step through the Looking Glass? A silvery portal that took her to another world?

[edit on 27-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why would breaking a mirror bring 7 years of bad luck? What do you make of the Greek myth about Narcissus? Hans Christian Andersen's Snow Queen? The Ugly Duckling? Not to mention various other stories involving emergence from a watery world like the Little Mermaid where an immortal life is given up and replaced by death as disintegration into sea foam as the price paid for entering our world (another HCA fable!) and these are only the more popular bedtime stories in western culture...

[edit on 27-5-2007 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is probably the most interesting read I've read...since...maybe late last year. It's quite thought provoking. And thinking about it...some of the things do make sense. Does that mean they are true. No, it just makes sense. Doesn't state the truth. I do not know if it is true...but it is indeed something worth investigating.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Okay, if you know anything about ancient Sumer, then you would know Enki (or Ea, or Enki-Ea, all the same guy) . He supposedly built a ziggurat in ancient Sumer but the description of it is FAR from being a ziggurat. It's said to have been composed entirely of silver (not mud bricks covered in silver but entirely of silver). It's interior was a "tangled thread beyond understanding", the walls speak and give advice, it floats and hovers, and shines so brightly it lights up the area. Oh and it also "roars." I'm not making this up. It's in their ancient texts (see "Enki and the World Order"). This is not the description of a ziggurat. But if you were to see a depiction of Enki's ziggurat, it would be maybe four floors high, each floor a bit smaller than the one below it, with a glowing "Temple" on top, and have the appearance of a throne (such as the Emperor's throne in the Emperor's Palace, Forbidden City, China) or the typical UFO model (the saucer, but in this case, with squared corners and a lighted, glowing dome on top).

When Enki's "ziggurat" first came here, it emerged from the abyss, the underworld called the Abzu or Apsu, and landed in what was to become Sumer. He and his compadres then set about building ancient Sumer. This event is detailed briefly in Genesis 6:4 of the bible, the Book of Enoch and in Enki and the World Order.

What has so many confused is how it could come up from down. The answer is that the down it came from was a stargate.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Here is the quote from the original post about the talking wall that gives advice. It's on the first page of the thread actually, I thought it was buried somewhere.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusionthese are only the more popular bedtime stories in western culture...

What I think about that is that writers of fantasy and sci fi, even authors and artists, due to their creative nature may simply be more in tune with the cosmos than most. I believe that they get their inspiration from the truths that are out there, but being human and in physical form, may translate this information in different ways.

What tends to happen... and what we have found with our research... is that similar themes recur over and over... be it in creative minds, or spiritual beings. Its simply a matter of interpreting it in a new light.

Perhaps this is even what enlightenment on our current plane of existence is all about. Remember that Jules Verne had the Moon landing down pretty good... over a hundred years before Apollo

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
touregypt.net...

I find this interesting , in the ninth hour it say's(Four groups of deceased humans are found floating in the primeval waters of Nun. They are actually being refreshed by the waters and will therefore be resurrected. We find that their noses breath the air, and their ba-souls will not be destroyed so that they will share existence with the blessed.)

I think the ancients were a little confused with the description of DECEASED--people entered the gate --never to be seen again so it seemed they were dead--unless the people who decoded the text got it wrong..

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join