It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Don't confuse teleportation of matter and teleportation of information, very different beasts.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well its looking like there's definately a stargate to be found, unless someone hasnt picked it up already,

thank you especially undo and zorgon for bringing all this information to bear

if its found and made public, who wants to go exploring like an SGC team?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverlordQ
Don't confuse teleportation of matter and teleportation of information, very different beasts.

According to the research done by IBM, which you have to read carefully, they aren't saying that the only option is to copy the thing to be transmitted, thereby destroying the original. They've determined that there's a way to split the information so that it is envitably teleported in the truest sense of the word, and not a replication. In short, it isn't cloned.

Here's a quote

In the past, the idea of teleportation was not taken very seriously by scientists, because it was thought to violate the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics, which forbids any measuring or scanning process from extracting all the information in an atom or other object. According to the uncertainty principle, the more accurately an object is scanned, the more it is disturbed by the scanning process, until one reaches a point where the object's original state has been completely disrupted, still without having extracted enough information to make a perfect replica. This sounds like a solid argument against teleportation: if one cannot extract enough information from an object to make a perfect copy, it would seem that a perfect copy cannot be made. But the six scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which hasfigure never been in contact with A. Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication.

researchweb.watson.ibm.com...

So the issue isn't whether or not the item/info can be teleported without destroying it, as they have "theoretically" provided for true teleportation in their research.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thread Summary (just refer to this post when new poster arrives with questions and/or comments)

The Science of Star Gates

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org... (research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

===================================================

Subterranean or Partially Subterranean Links

The Osirieon (Abzu) in Abydos, Egypt
www.phouka.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.egyptarchive.co.uk...
Tiwanaku's "The Subterranean Temple"
www.archaeology.org...
The Etemenanki (Tower of Babel)
www.livius.org...
The E.ABZU/ABZU of Enki (Enki's Journey to Nibru)
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
(Enki and the World Order)
The E.KUR/ABZU of Enlil (Enlil in the E.KUR)
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
The Anasazi Kiva/Sipapu Connection
sipapu.gsu.edu...
The Bottomless Pit: Revelation 9
www.blueletterbible.org...

==================================================

Star Gate Images

(Enki's Abzu or Gilgamesh's Gates of Paradise)
freepages.history.rootsweb.com...
Garden of Eden Gate
landoflegends.us...
Osirieon Gate (my theory) from the Book of the Gates
www.thestargates.com...
Comparison of the Abzu Gate
www.thestargates.com...
Ancient depiction of the big Abzu gate (my theory)
www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...
The Ladder of Heaven (egyptian)
thestargates.com...
The Sistrum (as the Ladder of Heaven)
thestargates.com...
Hathor's Crown (Sun Disk between Bull Horns)
www.wilsonsalmanac.com...

Related Star Gate Images

The Gate Guardians
www.thestargates.com...
landoflegends.us...
The Hourglass shape of Mt. Meru (Sumeru)
phoenixandturtle.net...
www.landoflegends.us...
When the gate is destroyed, what's left (The wormhole, that's what)
landoflegends.us...
www.rekihaku.ac.jp...
Possible Location of the Big Abzu gate
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

==================================================

Extra-Terrestrial/Terrestrial Alien/Hybrid Studies based on Mummies, paintings and other artworks

Pre-Dynastic Naqada and Abydos (weird image)
www.thestargates.com...
Princess Meritaten, the daughter of King Akhenaten
www.thestargates.com...
www7.nationalgeographic.com...
King Tutankhamen
www7.nationalgeographic.com...
Akhenaten Family
www.rainbowcrystal.com...
Seti I
www.thestargates.com...
Sitamon - daughter of Ahmose
www.thestargates.com...
Djedptahiufankh - son of Ramesses
www.thestargates.com...
Tuthmosis III
www.thestargates.com...
A Selection of Very tall hats, perhaps hiding the evidence
www.let.leidenuniv.nl...
www.comeseeegypt.com...
www.livius.org...
www.livius.org...
A Morphological Study on the Skulls of ancient Naqada
entitled, "Genetical Change in Ancient Egypt"
/2bpvz5
Eridu, Sumer Statue
oi.uchicago.edu...
Six Fingers
www.thestargates.com...
Side Profile
www.thestargates.com...
More from Sumer and earlier
/35luje
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...
www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk...
Emperors of China,
Huang Di:
www.chinapage.com...
Shaohan-Jintian:
www.chinapage.com...
Taizu
www.chinapage.com...
The Hindu Gods/Goddesses:
www.indiaplaces.com...
shivason.tripod.com...
www.maps2anywhere.com...
Anasazi Kachinas
www.kerleo.net...
www.x-plorersclub.com...
www.crafts-gifts.com...
www.playle.com...

====================================================

Related Texts of Interest

Book of the Gates
sethy1.free.fr...
The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind
www.africawithin.com...

My Writings
partial e-book has only 3 pages available publically:
The STAR*GATES
www.thestargates.com...
However, I have two free e-books, rather short but documented, at:
The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...
Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

Epic of Gilgamesh Tablet IX
www.ancienttexts.org...
Gilgamesh's Tomb believed found
news.bbc.co.uk...
The Giza Discovery (Search For the Hidden Tomb)
www.redmoonrising.com...
The Shaft, The Subway & The Causeway / 5
"Opening The Lost Tombs" - The Tomb Of Osiris
www.towers-online.co.uk...
The Shabaka Stone Text
nefertiti.iwebland.com...
Shabaka Stone of the British Museum
maat.sofiatopia.org...
Mysteries in the Mountains (of Arizona)
www.tucsonweekly.com...
PPHC Study Group (This guy thinks he can prove the egyptian hieroglyphs are depicting modern
and high technology and he goes into it really indepth)
www.pphcstudygroup.org.au...
Stargate screenplay written by 2 egyptologists from John Hopkins University
www.discoverychannel.co.uk...
The Levels of Mt. Meru (Sumeru)
nichirenscoffeehouse.net...
ECTL Catalogue (Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian)
Pennsylvannia Sumerian Dictionary
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
Descent of Ishtar
www.ancienttexts.org...
Descent of Inanna
www.piney.com...
The Star Catalogue of Sumer and Akkadia
www.astronomy.pomona.edu...
Zecharia Sitchin
www.sitchin.com...

======================================

Related Images of Interest

Clickable map of Mesopotamia
oi.uchicago.edu...
William Henry STARGATES--WORMHOLES
williamhenry.net...

======================================

Related Topics of Interest

STARGATE (the movie)
www.imdb.com...
STARGATE SG-1 and STARGATE ATLANTIS
stargate.mgm.com...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I will be interviewing Guy Malone tonight on Ancient Future radio.
He's a former abductee who lives in Roswell, New Mexico, from where
he runs a deliverance ministry for abductees. He will be my last guest
for awhile. I'm taking a break from the radio show due to real life (copyright,
trademark) circumstances.

Ancient Future Radio
thestargates.com...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
for awhile. I'm taking a break from the radio show due to real life (copyright,
trademark) circumstances.

Errr whats up doc?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Errr whats up doc?

Just mom related responsibilities. Health issues. Attention divided in too many directions. You know the spiel

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
teleport will be possible. Here is a link news.bbc.co.uk...
QM is very complicated and yet interesting to the same extend. Stragates are real is the name of the topic or Stargates are possible?
There are so many pages of this discussion making it hard to capture this very question.
Sorry if I sound ignorant or something.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
And why 'StarGate' and not just teleport? God bless an invention that can carry my from this chair to the nearest booze store and back unhurmed.
The more you measure state of the partical the less you know about it's properties. I agree partly. One can measure only charge or momentum. If I know the charge I would not know the momentum and vise versa.
Like you measure the pressure in a tire. By probing the tire pressure with gage you let some air out in a process never getting an absolute reading of prior pressure.
Any way, it is totaly diff topic. Teleport is very interesting to say the least, but...what are all these ancient drawings have to do with it?

thanks undo

[edit on 19-5-2007 by BitDust]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
Sorry if I sound ignorant or something.

Its okay... we are here to dispel your ignorance

Stargate ARE REAL is the premise...

They existed back then (Sumeria, Egypt, India)
They exist now, and our government and others are "working on the problem"

We have evidence
we have military documents
We have one hell of a theory

And why 'StarGate' and not just teleport?

Because we picked Stargates as our topic
and are attempting to show that they exist

God bless an invention that can carry my from this chair to the nearest booze store and back unhurmed.

Now THAT would truly be a waste of energy

what are all these ancient drawings have to do with it?

The ancient drawings in our opinion are showing Stargates according to what people in those days viewing one would describe them as... serpentine corridor, water openings, beings emerging from them...

Such as THIS one

The Abzu

[edit on 19-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
And why 'StarGate' and not just teleport?

Any way, it is totaly diff topic. Teleport is very interesting to say the least, but...what are all these ancient drawings have to do with it?

The concepts are nearly identical. The big difference appears to be, however, time manipulation. For example, in the film STARGATE, when the team goes threw the gate for the first time, they end up on a planet that is later called Abydos. Abydos is the name of an actual ancient egyptian city here on earth. So essentially what you have is men from our time frame, going back to the ancient past (even though in the film it is depicted as being on another planet), and changing the fate of the race of people at Abydos, who had been enslaved by a race of reptilians. The men are presented, in an unstated fashion, as akin to Moses, rescuing the israelites from enslavement to the egyptian pharaohs.

The ancient drawings/artworks, are examples of ancient star gates, I believe.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think there's a stargate in my toilet.

The mechanism is controlled by a "flushing" lever. By manipulating the lever, everything that's in the toilet disappears, transporting itself to a distant place in our massive, beautiful universe.

Well, most everytime...

Occasionally, when too many objects (souls, if you will) attempt to make the trip to the far reaches of our amazing cosmos, a sort of "logjam" occurs, causing the stargate to overflow, spilling the fabric of space/time onto my bathroom floor. An intense intervention utilizing advanced forms of disposable, absorbent paper towels, and vigorous application of a space/time manipulating "plunger" device usually results in a satifactory flush into new frontiers.

I have heard rumors that major home improvement shops stock said stargate devices. Use this information with caution...and optimism.

Yours Truly,

TheOnlySaneOne(barely)

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlySaneOne
I think there's a stargate in my toilet.

The mechanism is controlled by a "flushing" lever. By manipulating the lever, everything that's in the toilet disappears, transporting itself to a distant place in our massive, beautiful universe.

Well, most everytime...

Occasionally, when too many objects (souls, if you will) attempt to make the trip to the far reaches of our amazing cosmos, a sort of "logjam" occurs, causing the stargate to overflow, spilling the fabric of space/time onto my bathroom floor. An intense intervention utilizing advanced forms of disposable, absorbent paper towels, and vigorous application of a space/time manipulating "plunger" device usually results in a satifactory flush into new frontiers.

I have heard rumors that major home improvement shops stock said stargate devices. Use this information with caution...and optimism.

Yours Truly,

TheOnlySaneOne(barely)

I'm not sure why you felt compelled to post this commentary as it adds nothing to the discussion. It also implies the science is not any more advanced than your toilet bowl. Have you made any attempts to read the links Zorgon and I have supplied in this thread, regarding wormhole travel or do you just make it a point to post information that has nothing to do with the topics? If not, here are a few.

Wormholes take on a new dimension
news.bbc.co.uk...
Teleportation Physics Study from Air Force Research Laboratories
www.americanantigravity.com... (presentation)
www.fas.org... (research)
IBM Quantum Teleportation
"Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...
Quantum Teleportation via two qubit Heisenberg XY chain
arxiv.org...
Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58
The Star Gates (Pegasus Research Consortium)
landoflegends.us...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Undo, have you spoken about the stargates in relation to Bermuda triangle yet?

It is very likely what really happens on Bermuda Triangle are small sized black holes ( wormholes ) that well...they suck mass and you know.. in theory you can travel through.

ALSO there is a higher ufo activity in that area, all which leads me to believe alot come from there!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Undo, have you spoken about the stargates in relation to Bermuda triangle yet?

It is very likely what really happens on Bermuda Triangle are small sized black holes ( wormholes ) that well...they suck mass and you know.. in theory you can travel through.

ALSO there is a higher ufo activity in that area, all which leads me to believe alot come from there!

No, I'm not sure what to make of the Bermuda triangle. I was under the assumption that the doldrums in the area, were the problem. And I believe I heard something about magnetism being a little wacked there, too.

Anything's possible but you'd think a place that available for study, would have been revealed as a wormhole or blackhole anomalie if it was.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry, didn't read through the whole thread. Too much stuff
=(
Undo, have you read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy"?
If you have, what did you think?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
Sorry, didn't read through the whole thread. Too much stuff
=(
Undo, have you read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy"?
If you have, what did you think?

What I've read about it thus far sounds interesting. I believe some of what they propose may be true. I'm not sure about the rest of it, however. It's really hard to tell, but to be on the safe side, I never take a position that is totally black or white on an issue until I have at least a little bit more than someone's opinion.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you should definitely give it a read, interesting stuff.
The authors approach the subject with skepticism, but there is definitely some good stuff in there.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
you should definitely give it a read, interesting stuff.
The authors approach the subject with skepticism, but there is definitely some good stuff in there.

The poignant part of it, if I understand the premise of the book, is that they believe it's human technology. I think that's a bit of a stretch. Rather, I think it reveals that something very ancient and ultimately much more advanced, which has been here all along, has been manipulating the upper eschelons of earth governments for thousands of years and that this high level of technology has been available at a certain level to these upper eschelons for quite some time now. If anything, the extra-terrestrials are both terrestrials and non-terrestrials (or extra-terrestrials). Beings from our own solar system, our own planet, and beyond our solar system and beyond our dimension, appear to be involved. I don't think it's as clear cut as the Stargate Conspiracy would suggest, but I do believe a great deal of it is being used by our own people.

For example, my husband had an experience that I will share with you here:

In the eighties, while stationed at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, he was a senior airmen (translated this means, he was making about 700 dollars a month lol. we were so poor we qualified for food stamps and the wic program. they didn't pay enlisted personnel very much money back then). The base was having a war games exercise. Even though he was normally a desk jockey (glorified secretary), he was tasked with an extra duty during the war game, to strap on a M-16 rifle and stand guard duty at a guard booth on the flight line (the landing field for aircraft). The rest of the buildings were blacked out, the windows being covered with black plastic.

When the simulated bombing run started, the people inside the buildings were instructed to get under their desks or the closest, available table. This limited the amount of people around to view the bombing run itself. When the sirens went off, everyone told to seek cover, did so. But the people tasked to stand guard or operate essential equipment, had to remain at their posts. My husband was one of these people.

He said, suddenly the largest flying craft he had ever seen in his life (and incidentally, he still hasn't seen anything that big since then and has been in both wars (the Gulf War and the War in Iraq) came flying in over the flightline. It was moving very slowly, almost hovering, was totally silent, had no insignia, no seams, no afterburners, no windows, or signs of engines. It was gun metal grey-black and triangular. He couldn't figure out what was keeping it aloft. He'd seen the other stealth craft after that, and it wasn't nearly as big. This thing was huge, so huge, the landing strip could not have accomodated it.

When it came to the end of the landing strip, it began to accelerate and climb almost straight up. It was here that it began to make sound, but it also did something else: It blinked out and appeared farther away, as it accelerated. He said it looked completely capable of space travel.

This was when I realized that we have stuff in the air, that defies known physics, meaning that it really doesn't defy physics, just known physics.

And, incidentally, it also means that our governments are part of the phenomenon, as is suggested in the Stargate Conspiracy.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join