It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
this 'undo' personality seems realy desporate and attention needy.
I , naturaly, would feel like I'm hurting a human being stating my litter....She has so much at stake...Those Star gates...and with a serious face...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Listen, I have to go homeschool my kids now and do some banking, grocery shopping and bill paying. I'm going to be fairly busy, off and on. If the thread seems desolate or if it seems I'm not responding, I would really appreciate having a decent debunker be the "apparent" cause of it (not that a debunker could run me off, but at least, if its going to appear that way, it would be nice if the debunker actually made a real attempt at debunking).

[edit on 7-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Whowever want to get a basic friendly understanding,...please visit
forum.physorg.com...

enjoy..learn, explore, nature, complex, with me, ask, resist, agree, hate, come back with more!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh ye overseers of the ATS forums, grant me one wish, O merciful moderators, beneficient rulers of the Alien threads:

Please, get rid of BitDust

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
It sounds silly?? You bet. It sounds sick. Or it sounds 'money'. Some one has been hired to advert the book for a fee.
cheers.
We are going to meet at the StarGate, leading back to USA, Florida, Tampa. You dont like it, too simple? --- bite me!!!!!! $125 from NY to Jacksonville. Ah, okay, we talk about inter galactical travel..inter state travel no one mentioned...hmm..okay..
some talk about missing one tiny bit that make the GATE possible...And it is about to be discovered. I see. WHAT A RIP OFF. Wake up, people...start thinking.

I will only quote one part and this will be the only time I will give any effort to this person.

This thread is about discussing the possibilities. This thread is about possibly connecting the dots between some ancient past events and the possible use of 'stargates'. This thread is about a discussion of such historical events and a way to explore the many different possible meanings in the texts that we have available to us today.

Your constant attack with belittling statements is obviously meant to descredit where there is nothing to descredit.

Look at date given when this thread started. It's been going on for quite some time. If she was pushing for a book don't you think it would have been out by now? That's an aweful long time to come up with something. Undo has been doing research on this subject for quite some time. She likes to give her thoughts on what she has discovered and what she feels it means.

This does not mean it is fact. If anything it is very interesting to think about. What business is it of yours to try and attack her and these views? I'll tell you. Zero.

I have yet to place one person on ignore on this site. I have been on this site for quite some time. You are very close to becomming that first person. You have nonsensical statements with an obvious attempt to discredit. If it bugs you so much then why don't you start up a thread of why stargates don't exist and have your go there?

Stop cluttering this thread with crap.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
[

Originally posted by dariousg

You call that research? LOL

I would however appreciate a link to the Los Alamos and other officially released documents that have been released on this subject.

That is very insulting and uncalled for!
UNDO (the original poster in case you missed that) has done a ton of research and made a great presentation. Others have made major contributions. We have shown you documents that no one reads, yet you ask to be linked to such documents... This tells me you don't even read the thread as the links were posted several times and even excerpted on the previous page... but just for you I will be nice and point you to it directly...

P A P E R T R A I L

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2007 by zorgon]

Oops, yet another misunderstanding of what I meant as a 'sarcastic' response. Sarcasm doesn't really come across well in written format.

I'll be brief. I was responding to Undo who was responding to the same someone that you are responding to in the above posting. The reason I start out that way is because I am trying to reiterate the same point you are. People just don't look at everything that has been presented in this thread. They read one or two pages and then jump to conclusions.

So, my "you call that research LOL" comment was a sarcastic one. Actually, I'm trying to figure out how the rest of my statement is offensive since it completely supports Undo and her (and your) work on this subject.

*Edit*: Yes, I found that link after going through it again. I was simply asking for the link because I truly wanted to read through it and didn't want to search the hundreds of posts. Then, a few posts later I saw that you stated you had just posted them a few pages back so I looked. I found and I read. I have read this thread and I have enjoyed exploring this potential with everyone else that has decided NOT to try and insult people.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by dariousg]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Oops, yet another misunderstanding of what I meant as a 'sarcastic' response. Sarcasm doesn't really come across well in written format.

True and I noticed that in your later post LOL I thought I edited to add that, but it was late at night so I apologize if I jumped the gun...

Hint for sarcasm add

Look at date given when this thread started. It's been going on for quite some time. If she was pushing for a book don't you think it would have been out by now?

Ummm errrrr perhaps you all missed this... though I find it hard to imagine HOW :shk: Post 1 Page 1 Opening statement by Beth...

"Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research."

FREE Books and even then she did not want to link them as she was sure it was against the rules... FREE No tours to strange places... (That would be William Henry) No Lectures for money (That would be William Henry) and even HE has FREE web info and videos on Google explaining his WHOLE THEORY FOR FREE (including a few things he picked up from us
) for FREE

No then what part of FREE are we having trouble understanding?

[rant]
And while I am on it, (not directed at you dariousg) since when is there anything wrong with publishing one's theories in a book? A website is a fleeting thing... stop paying out and its gone (BTW both my site and Beth's are paid for ENTIRELY out of our own pockets and offered for FREE)

But a book survives the Author, not so a website. No one is archiving 90% of what is created on websites. Think about it it will all be lost 30 days after you stop paying the bill..

America is still a free country... the right to publish is in our constitution... and Americans have died to protect that freedom...

So go stuff THAT in your pipe...
[/rant]

Now then dariousg... since you have since read the two documents, opinions?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My opinions are that it just seems kind of funny how so many world governments have spent SO MUCH money on something that, according to those that have been trained to believe so by religion and leadership, simply can't exist.
(did I get it right with the sarcasm part? hehe)

Plain and simply there is so much evidence in the documents and the references thereof pointing towards the concept that indeed not only are stargates possible but that they are most likely currently in existence. The best way to control what you want people to know is by teaching them that we already have the rules of nature and physics set down and they are undisputable! Yeah right! Tesla proved that a long time ago but we all see what happens when someone comes along and challenges the system. They end up strangled and penniless in a hotel room. Their history is obscured in the text books that our children learn from. Their ideas and proven theories are buried away so that people won't believe them if they happen to come up again.

There are three types of people out there. 1) Those that know the truth and work hard to discourage exploration and discovery (in essence free thinking). 2) Those people that swallow all of the BS that they are fed about the 'reality' of things. 3) Those that question and think for themselves.

It's quite plain to see where some of the posters on this thread fall.

I read the teleportation document and am now going over the 2nd document. There are so many clues here that for people to simply disregard it as 'theory' is sad. It's these people that believe that the government has been open and free with everyone when it comes to technology. They believe that we have the best possible modes of transportation with the best means of fueling these vehicles (gas). Oh well, they can continue to dream the dream I guess but something big is coming. It's huge and many of these naysayers are going to be left in shock.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I read the teleportation document and am now going over the 2nd document. There are so many clues here that for people to simply disregard it as 'theory' is sad.

The real significant thing in those documents is the mere fact that they are TALKING about Stargates matter of factly in government documents. All the time the skeptics are crying "BS" and here are two of the most prestigious defense department laboratories releasing papers to the public about teleportation stargates and wormholes.

Personally I want to know more about those naturally occuring gates that governments of the world have been studying...

That statement also has a hidden message... simply put it means other governments are working with us on this project

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

there are so many clues here that for people to simply disregard it as 'theory' is sad.

It's worse than that. Some have not only disregarded it as theory, they've called it falsehood, misinformation, manufactured lies, attempts at BSing for money, and so on. meanwhile, real BS is being hoisted on people to the tunes of trillions of dollars, and people pay out the nose for it. and little people, like us, are told we are full of crap and just out to make a buck. it's astounding, really.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo and little people, like us,

LOL Little People?

Well it seems that R Hoagland is now singing a new tune... Seems he is on the band wagon of Ancient cultures and space visitors now too... and HE is making money, yet I see many posts praising his work...

Silly sheep they know not what they want...

The Sheep Analogy...

Everyone in the world fits into this...

The Catholic church knows it... they have been tending their flock of hundreds of years...

Your government relies on it...

89.2% of people in the world are Sheep...

Then you have the Shepherds, whose job it is to control the sheep. Every now and then a good Shepherd will fleece his sheep...

Then you have the Dogs, whose job it is to nip at the feet of the Sheep and keep them in line...

Then you have the Wolves, who pray on the Sheep that fall out of line...

And lastly you have the Rams... All they want to do is jump on all the Sheep

So which group do YOU fit into?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The catholic church's flock is ALOT bigger than you think. it isn't only comprised of catholics. in fact, rosicrucians fall under their auspices, via the black pope (the jesuit general). here's your daddy, zorgon: Count Hans Kolvenbach. say hi to "The Most Powerful Man in the World." The Black Pope...is that like saying your daddy is Darth Vader?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
(off topic: links related to the subject above, for those interested in the machinations of the power elite for the last 2000 years or thereabouts -

Murders of the White Popes
www.reformation.org...

Vatican Assassins
www.vaticanassassins.org...

Kolvenbach (The Black Pope) wants to retire
www.cathnews.com...

AND, my personal favorite:
The NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER CENTER, LOCATED AT WHEELING JESUIT UNIVERSITY
www.nttc.edu...

Yep, you heard that right: The jesuits own our (USA) NATIONAL technology transfer center.

This is the blurb about what they do, on their own website:

Congress established the Robert C. Byrd National Technology Transfer Center in 1989 to link U.S. industry with federal labs and universities that have the technologies facilities and researchers that industry needs to maximize product development opportunities. With operations in Wheeling, W.Va., and Alexandria, Va., the National Technology Transfer Center provides technology assessment services and develops lasting partnerships among industry, academia and government agencies.

Isn't that interesting?

In case that didn't sink in, allow me to repeat:

The jesuits own our (USA) NATIONAL technology transfer center.
www.nttc.edu...

One more time with yet more emphasis, for the reading and comprehension impaired

The Jesuits own our National Technology Transfer Center
www.nttc.edu...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
does anyone have a link to the "teleportation documents" referrenced here?

thanks

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx

thanks

here you go
www.fas.org...
arxiv.org...

And if you're really hardcore and have the money to spend, you can subscribe to APS Physics and read "Traversable Wormhole"
prola.aps.org...

And from Google Scholar, a whole list of scientific research pdf files, etc, on the topic
/2lzm58

I should mention that there is a pdf available from Sergei but it's from 1998, before he discovered the traversable wormhole, I do believe. But his work is still interesting for those who understand the language of quantum physics:
arxiv.org...

BBC News Articles
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Undo,

I really enjoyed reading this thread! I actually read it almost 3 weeks ago. I believe in the Bible, so I took a few days to sort of reflect on what you presented. I've spent the last week and a half reading up on descriptions of the abzu, Enki, Enlil, Inanna and some of the myth stories that go along with all this.

Before reading this I was only familiar with the Greek myths, but had seen mention of the Sumerian texts and knew eventually my reading would take me there.

For myself, you connected some big dots, and through further reading I've connected alot of little dots.

In my mind everything comes from God, even Satan. I don't have a problem with Enki or Enlil in the role of the devil. What totally grosses me out is the thought that any of these individuals who are half man/half fish or half man/half serpent are in any way related to me - in any shape, form or fashion. I loathe snakes and fish are just slimey.Lol It was said Enki would refresh/renew himself in the abzu. In one story I read he spent his days on land and nights in the abzu. This would make sense if someone was not entirely a land dwelling person.

From what I can tell, the whole lot of Annuniki that was introduced into my reading would fall into the category of fallen angels. I could be way off - but after reading what the contents of the "Me" contained, I'm almost certain God wouldn't find the need to direct anyone in the art of beer making or how to kiss the phallus. As in the Bible, this family is full of incest, rape, and the common theme of son pitted against son.

If Enki is the devil what does that make his father, Anu? I don't know.

The theory about the stargates is great! This is exactly where end time prophecy is to be fulfilled. Abzu being the abyss. Abzu located at Eridu. Eridu on the Euphrates where it meets the Persian Gulf. You are thinking it's underwater? I agree! Revelations stated that the Euphrates will be dried up to make way for the Kings of the East. Alot of people think this could be China. I now wonder if this isn't a stargate that will open and this massive Annuniki army will come pouring out and march to the vally of Megiddo. 200,000,000 hard to kill fallen angels. In Daniels vision he also saw two men standing on either side of the Euphrates but he didn't understand what they were saying and the Archangel Michael, tells him to close and seal the words til the end comes.

I don't know what to make of the E.engura itself. Sometimes it sounds like something that could fly or move on the water. When Enki does his trip to Nibru it sounds like a dam with locks and then a part of it detaches and sails up river. When you mentioned the entanglement of silver and how the walls gave advice - it sounds like a radio communication type device. It's hard to tell.

In the story Enki's journey to Nibru I seem to get a better description. The silver and lapis luzuli seem to be be intricate brickwork and the top of the temple has crenellations (like the old castles). It sort of reminds me of what Ishtar's gate looks like. The eaves are said to roar like a bull. Being in construction I know that eaves are overhangs for water to roll off but I looked this up and during the Renassaince some structure's eaves had those creepy little gargoyle things on them and when it would rain, the rain would come out of their mouths - of course this would make sound. So mabey this is the roar of a lion. I don't know what Iraq's weather is like but it sort of sounds like Enki's E.engura had fountain aspects to it. It also sounds like the entanglement of threads produces music. The lyre and drums are mentioned as well as other instruments and these seemingly play on their own.

Cont.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
And here is where I connected a weird dot. I mentioned that I've read about the Greek myths - the only reason I did was because of my interest in Alexander the Great. Anything about him I read. His parents were Philip and Olympias. Before Olympias was married she had two other names - Polyxena & Myrtale. Before marrying Philip she was a priestess at this Dodonna Temple for Zeus. These girls went around barefoot and there was a grove of oaks. The oak tree is linked to Zeus. They would hang copper from the tree limbs and through the sound is how they got their divine answers to their questions. At first when I read it - it just sounded like windchimes, but here again is a metal "copper" giving advice.

Zeus was linked to the serpent. Olympia kept snakes. The night before she married Philip, they say he peeped in through the keyhole and saw her lying there with a snake. She would adamantly tell Alexander - that Zeus had came to her that night and made love to her - and that he was his father. Lineage supposedly links Philip to Hercules. Olympia's family claimed lineage to Achilles and Hector's wife, Andromache. Alexander supposedly had some real good blood in him.

Enki was supposedly the first born son by a concubine and Enlil the second born son but by the legitmate wife. The same with Alexander. He was probably the fifth child born - but it was to Olympia - the legit queen. One source of ancient texts has Ptolemy Soter as Alexander's half, older brother by a concubine. David Icke links the current Royals lineage - all the way back to Ptolemy and possibly Philip. After Alexander's death Ptolemy not only stole Alexanders body and took it with him to Egypt, his other generals ultimately destroyed everything he did - including killing his child Alexander IV. The only thing that survived was the Ptolemic Dynasty.

I lived in Tampa, when Challenger exploded and even though I was on the other side of the state - what you saw on tv was what I saw in the sky that day. It really bothered me when Columbia exploded and I followed it for awhile. I remember days before the accident there were articles about this red arc of light they had photographed while over Africa. This arc of light went with the curvature of earth. I'm not big into science but it seemed they were seeing something for their first time. One web site says this arc of light was over Iraq and one had it over Madagascar. It was photographed on January 21, NASA told of it in their January 23 press briefing (which I can't locate) and the Shuttle blew up on February 1st, and 47 days later the United States marched up the middle of Iraq and squatted.

If there is a stargate there are we the good guy or the bad guy?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
thanks

I think we should charge a buck for every time we have to repost those

We expect your comments and utter amazement

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
During my time in Iraq i never came across any stargate location's however i did come across 1 special place.

I had one of the most bizzare time's in Iraq going to the most bizzare places. And one day i came upon a place called Al Qurna.

At this location i came to a point where the Tigris & Euphrates meet. This place i was told is in the bible. Really ? That is impossible i replied the garden of eden you say ? Well yes it was indeed the garden of eden i had come across.

Now let me clarify a few point's this was most certainly no eden as at the exact point of this location i had to pay a local boy 1$ to jump in the river and retrieve a stinger missile that had failed to fire on our advance.

Another very odd thing to note there was a hotel slap bang on the location.

I feel in a way very lucky to have visited this location i even collected a stone.

However it was not indeed what i expected it just leaves me thinking if there is a stargate in iraq maybe just maybe it is something you really wont expect it to be like a rock for example.

I know now that i do not expect something to look or sound or even smell like i would imagine it too. As sometimes it might just not be what i expect it to be.

We learn something new everyday and when it happen's to me personally i feel happy. Even more happy if it is not what i expected.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 10-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Myrtales Instinct,

Enki and Enlil were not first born sons of wives/concubines, until later texts. It doesn't mention them being "born" at all. They are created sons, which could mean born, I suppose, but I doubt it. In the earliest texts, they are simply said to be sons of Anu/An. It isn't until later (after the meso flood), when they humanize Enki, that they begin to incorporate stories of him being born of parents in the fashion of humans.

The history of the planet is important in figuring this all out.

According to Genesis, the Earth was in a shambles before humans were created. That it was basically a huge ball of frozen water and in a chaotic state. The creation account of Genesis is double layered. First is the account of the creation, then the account of terraforming the chaotic mess, and all in essentially the first few verses. That's two separate and distinct events.

In the second account, land appeared from under the water. It had already been created and was simply emerging from the waters of a flood which had apparently covered the land and frozen solid, into a "reflective surface" (ice).
So, in other words, the Genesis account is mostly describing, not the creation of the planet, but the terraforming of it for the second time. All this, following a catastrophic event which had turned the planet into a ball of ice.

Prior to this catastrophic event, the Earth was the abode of a race of angelic beings, who are known as the nachash or the seraph (plural, seraphim), et.al, the reptilian race. This was their planet, and they had gone through a time of testing, just as we are now. One third of them failed the test, but two thirds of them didn't fail. The one third are, I believe, the fallen angels, who we are most familar with as those who abduct and mutilate people and animals, and who control the governments of the world via their hybrid offspring.

These are all under the leadership of Enki (whose name means "Lord Earth", the same as "the god of this world"), if my understanding of this is correct, as he is the equivalent of the biblical Satan and Lucifer. The lightbringer is not a reference to Venus rising and ushering in the appearance of the sun, it's a reference to Enki and the other Anunnaki (fallen angels) civilizing the human species in order to enslave us for the purposes of civilization building.

Of course, I could be wrong on some of these points, but from what I can tell, Enki (as Satan and Lucifer) was not born, he was created.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join