It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Also, wouldn’t some of the humans still have some alien DNK if your story is correct??

The show SG-1 has it that the Ancient gene is in some people still and you need to have that gene in order to make the Ancient technology function...

The theory is that the "Alien" DNA may be more important than we think.

And consider this in terms of the "chosen ones" a term much bantered about

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The one thing that gets my attention is the fact that the USAF cooperates closely with the producers of the program. Not to mention that 2 separate 4 star USAF generals have played themselves on the show. Last time I checked I can't think of any other sci-fi type show that had real high ranking military personnel appear on it.

This thread has covered many avenues that had opened my mind up to many new ideas. The one that hits home for me is the fact that the USAF is helping this show out. Why would they ask for USAF cooperation with production? These are a few reasons why I think this would happen, but some of these questions only lead to other questions. I want to know what exactly the producers are asking the USAF. It seems silly for anyone to ask questions that would have classified answers, so this makes me believe it is for one of 2 reasons.

1. The producers don’t want to have a show with errors on it when it comes to unclassified USAF regulations. This is a simple answer, but you don’t have to get someone who is currently serving on active duty to make sure the info is correct. There are plenty of publicly available AFIs and pictures to make sure you are getting the ribbons in the right order and so on, so why such a high level of cooperation? A simple call to Public Affairs or someone much lower on the totem pole would work, but this is not the case.

2. The USAF is preparing the public for something. Spoon feeding us ideas will only lay the ground work for future ones. The human brain needs to see things develop to understand them without having its natural defenses kick in and make us think we are hallucinating. So am I to think that this show is one of many inputs that are building the foundation for something even bigger?

The USAF won’t do anything that wouldn’t benefit them since they are publicly funded by us tax payers. Some already think they waste money on $1000 toilet seats, so why waste money/time on helping a sci-fi TV show? Maybe it helps with recruiting, but last time I checked you don’t go in and ask for a job working on Stargates, I would like to see the look on a recruiters face if that happened!!! So why do they help out? Perhaps they want to raise the public’s awareness to ideas that would benefit the USAF if those people were to enlist?

So that is what I think about the USAF angle on this Stargate issue. The fact that the USAF is helping a sci-fi TV throws up a red flag. I can’t think of one good innocent reason that any branch of the military would do this if there wasn’t a benefit at the end of the day. So what am I missing or am I really thinking too much about this?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch

So that is what I think about the USAF angle on this Stargate issue. The fact that the USAF is helping a sci-fi TV throws up a red flag. I can’t think of one good innocent reason that any branch of the military would do this if there wasn’t a benefit at the end of the day. So what am I missing or am I really thinking too much about this?

Welcome back!! I was beginning to wonder if you left the planet

That is a great angle... but you forgot that there are TWO MORE agencies involved
Space Command AND the Department of Defense... One agency to get your data from, but three? And all three of those heavily involved in research along those lines? In case you missed it, have a look at these documents...

AFRL and DTIC documents

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am a HUGE fan of SG-1 ... I have also done extensive background research into the show. I own a zatnikito and a Go-uld hand device that were used in the 3rd season show "Forever In a Day" along with a few replicator peices used on the show(did you know they are not metal?) Just want you all to know that I am a huge fan.

It is true that the U.S. Air Force does officially endorse the show. They do this because the show presents the USAF in a very positive light and aids in recruiting. It is also true that the USAF usually has an advisor on set. This is to ensure that ranks, weapons(exept the P99), uniforms,equipment and teminology is used correctly as well as ensure that nothing detrimental to the USAF is portrayed on screen, If there was they would most likely pull their endorsement. The show itself benefits by getting to use military vehicles and sites(NORAD entrance) for free or substantially redused cost. Its a win-win situation.

It is not unusual at all for almost EVERY movie or television show that portrays military personnel to have these types of advisors on board. If you ever see a movie or show that has not hired these advisors, it does not do a good job at all of portraying a military atmoosphere, and you can tell.

SG-1 is by no means the only show the military endorses.

the following examples were taken from the book "Everything You Know is Wrong", a compilation put together and edited by Russ Kick.

The armed forces help filmmakers by letting them use military vehicles,other hardware, and land, saving the studios millions of dollars in expenses. In return for this service though, the military often asks for changes to the movie\show, changes which ALWAYS make the armed forces look better. With disturbing regularity the filmmakers, even the big name one, cave in. Ridley Scott removed a scene from "G.I. Jane" because a Navy Commander said it "carried no benefit to the U.S. Navy." The producers of "Top Gun" obtained Naval cooperation only after they changed Kelly McGillis' charecter from an enlisted woman to a civilian (fraternization between officers and enlistees is a no-no). A marine Major complained about "The Jackal" because helicopter pilots didn't have an "integral part of the action, they are effectively taxi-drivers." Once director Micheal Jones changed the script, giving the fly-boys a better role, the Marines cooperated. Some filmmakers drool on themselves in an attempt to appease the military. Dean Devlin, the writer and producer of "Independance Day", told the pentagon, "If this doesn't make every boy in America want to fly a fighter-jet, I'll eat this script." Disney told retired soldiers, " We firmly believe that with the support of the U.S. military, "Armageddon" will be the biggest film on 1998, while illustrating the expertise,leadership and heroism if the military. Among the film that were given military cooperation after passing the acceptibility test were: Air Force One, A Few Good Men, From Here to Eternity, The Hunt for Red October, Pearl Harbor, Apollo 13 and Tora Tora Tora. Some that didn't meet with approval were Forrest Gump, Apocolypse Now, Catch 22, DR. Strangelove, An Officer and a Gentleman, Platoon and SGT Bilko.

Interestlingly enough the Military pulled all of its support from "Independance Day" when they wouldnt remove all references to "area 51".

I had to HAND TYPE that whole box.......whew...............congrat me

-----------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------
I posted this waaay back in the beginning of this thread, but some people like to ignore it...

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but is it agreed
that Stargates AREN'T real?
I know the show as advisers and I can see how
younger ATSers may wish for Stagates to exist,
but I'm assuming the DON'T EXIST realisation
has set in.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I can understand the military getting involved with movie projects and shows, but SG-1 is the only one that deals with something that most people would think is pure sci-fi. All the movies and shows Tiloke listed can actually take place because they are based on the reality that most people understand. Well maybe not Armageddon with its hot rodded space shuttles, but that’s nothing like the idea of what SG-1 is about. That difference is what makes me curious.

I can’t think of any movies or shows that the military helps out with that are based on technology that may have been on this planet for a very long time, i.e. Stargates. If they pulled their support from Independence Day because of an Area 51 issue they are telling the public that they don’t agree with what the movie is portraying or it is dead on and would become a national security issue. You make that call since I don’t have enough info to make up my mind at this time.

The fact that they support the SG-1 series gives me the idea that they agree with what the show is portraying and/or they are giving the public an unclassified idea of what is really going on, or it is total disinformation. Having an advisor on staff for uniforms and other minor details makes sense, but having 2 USAF Chiefs of Staff appear makes on separate episodes makes me wonder. When have you seen this happen on any other show or movies? Those CSAFs know stuff that would make most of our heads spin, so did they do it for fun or for other purposes?

I don’t see the USAF needed money from anyone because of the budget they have. Whatever the producers are paying them for this help/access is chump change compared to that. As far as making the USAF look bad, when did they ever get a bad rap in the first place? I don’t see anyone going after the USAF for being a bunch of bad guys, and all of the active duty recruiting goals have been met for years, so is there a study out there that can prove if this show has had any impact on these numbers? That would be the only thing that would convince me that they are doing this for recruiting purposes, something that the USAF has no problem with from the data made available over the years. I’m not trying to shoot holes in your ideas, but the info I mentioned is factual and I don’t think that a TV show can have such an impact on recruitment. The only angle that can back you up is the amount of personnel that the USAF requires for certain AFSCs that would help/hurt Space Command.

Being able to maintain recruiting levels is not a problem, but keeping people in certain career fields can be. I don’t know the specifics on each AFSC, but if this show has caused more people to want to get a job with Space Command they will only be able to get there if they pick certain AFSCs. Getting that info won’t be easy, if at all possible, so I can’t help you with your claim that it helps recruit people for the USAF. That is if they are trying to get people interested in Space Command AFSCs with this show.

The point that Zorgon brought up is something else that boggles my mind. Why would they ask for 3 separate agencies for help when this show primarily deals with one of the 3? Why would they not just ask Space Command since that is a part of the USAF that is a part of the DoD? Or just ask the DoD? That makes me think that they need clearance or other input to ensure nothing is either too close to the truth and/or will undermine national security or they are letting the cat out of the bag a little bit at a time. You decide on that one.

I think I talk too much and I don’t want to make anyone think I’m here to shoot holes in anyone’s ideas because they can be right and I can be way off. I just tell it as best I know and hopefully make people think about stuff. I think the USAF has reasons for helping this show out that are above most of the general public’s level of understanding, but that’s just my opinion. Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I haven't read the whole thread,

DOH! No kidding?

but is it agreed that Stargates AREN'T real?

Agreed by who? I suggest you read the thread
(Well at least the last two pages and the links)

but I'm assuming the DON'T EXIST realisation
has set in.

You really ought to do research before making assumptions...

:shk:

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

Plato

[edit on 3-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Zorgon, do you believe that US military is helping in SG-1 as part of disclosure project??

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

this is the little logo for the third presidential debate on cnn.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
is there some reason im not able to edit any of my posts?? somebody let me konw.

www.cnn.com...

go here and click on the live feed to watch the debate live....on the video display is where this pic is....looks like a stargate to me...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
is there some reason im not able to edit any of my posts?? somebody let me konw.

Edit feature only works on a three hour basis. After that its too late.

go here and click on the live feed to watch the debate live....on the video display is where this pic is....looks like a stargate to me...

Which story? That page changes every day

[edit on 7-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Zorgon, do you believe that US military is helping in SG-1 as part of disclosure project??

I believe that the Stargate story is being presented in a way that contains some kind of disclosure to the existence of real Stargates. In my opinion there is too much "connection" to research I have done over 30 years to be merely coincidence.

I believe it highly likely that the watchful eye of the three government agencies is also not a coincidence...

A good friend of mine has said to me that in the Military there are no coincidences...

Then when I was presented here in this thread with two documents, one from the DoD and one from the AFRL both talking openly and very descriptively about teleportation and stargates... Now I know I am on the right track...

Add to that an interview with Boyd Bushman where a reported asked a closing question... "So in your opinion do we have the technology to reach the Andromeda Galaxy?" To this Boyd simply answered "Yes"

For those who do not know who he is, he is a senior scientist for Lockheed Martin working on anti gravity tech, and has proven Galileo and Newton wrong with a simple experiment

Hope that answers your question. We did not come to this conclusion easily, but by piecing together many pieces of a puzzle, that is not yet complete.

And just like in SG-1 Undo's work on the Ancient Gates and mine on the modern gates has come together nicely

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I believe that the Stargate story is being presented in a way that contains some kind of disclosure to the existence of real Stargates.

I think that by now the public has been prepared and ready for a real disclosure, and I am baffled why it hasn’t happened yet. What are they waiting for?

Originally posted by zorgon
Add to that an interview with Boyd Bushman where a reported asked a closing question... "So in your opinion do we have the technology to reach the Andromeda Galaxy?" To this Boyd simply answered "Yes"

I am beginning to suspect that we don’t have any exotic technology because there is no real application in the everyday life. (unless we count I-pod)

World’s economy is still tied to oil, our aircraft technology is still that of a powered glider, and we haven’t been to the Moon in over 30 years! What is going on here? Where is all the cool technology from the Stargates? Why are we fighting in Iraq with gunpowder?

Either that or the whole thing suffers from what I call “The Coventry Syndrome”. For those who don’t remember, the city of Coventry was bombed repeatedly during WW II although Churchill knew in advance when the raids were coming but in order not to tip off the Germans that their code was broken he allowed the bombings to occur without bolstering the defense or alerting the civilian public.source

[edit on 7-6-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tungus
I think that by now the public has been prepared and ready for a real disclosure, and I am baffled why it hasn’t happened yet. What are they waiting for?

Maybe permission from THEM

Where is all the cool technology from the Stargates? Why are we fighting in Iraq with gunpowder?

Its funny... but in SG-1 the weapon of choice for the teams galavanting through the Universe is still the machine gun. If I had one of those unlimited energy, able to stun or vaporize snake weapons, I wouldn't be lugging around a machine gun and all that ammo

Either that or the whole thing suffers from what I call “The Coventry Syndrome”.

Now THAT is a scary thought...

Either that or an administration that care little about the people... afterall, the constitution is "just a goddam piece of paper..."

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is an interesting something from Coast to Coast AM website:

"Serpents were revered by rulers of the ancient world. The castle at Chichen Itza Itza is dedicated to the Feathered Serpent Kukulcan and this statue of a Mayan deity is depicted with snakes coming out of his mouth and encircling his neck. This menacing looking idol is not unusual in ancient culture nor is the worship of snakes. The close up of this ugly deity shows the serpents actually emerging from his mouth. Humans have a natural aversion to snakes but the ancients loved and revered these and other equally vile creatures. The artwork and blood sports of these civilizations reveal the true nature of the gods who ruled the ancient world, but academia is refusing to get the message – why? Can it be that their atheistic philosophy is influencing their objectivity?"
source

Snakes coming out of their mouths? Ewwee!

I don't know what he means by "atheisitc philosophy". The Mayans had tons of gods. Oh, I see, he means the academia's atheistic philosophy, not the Maya's. Got it.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by tungus]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just came across a picture that might shed light on why advanced technology could be kept away from the general population:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Snakes coming out of their mouths? Ewwee!

Yup the snakes are everywhere... in every religion. I think only the Christians make snakes out to be evil... all the others seem to revere them (not sure about the Muslim take on serpents... )

Kundalini the serpent energy, winds around the base of the spine, gives the adept unbelievable powers...

SG-1 Go'auld symbiot winds around the spine gives the entity unbelievable powers...

I just came across a picture that might shed light on why advanced technology could be kept away from the general population...

Now THAT is a classic!!!

[edit on 8-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have to thank Marduk for bringing this one to my attention, albeit inadvertently. Surely, he had no idea what use I would find in it.

It's an old babylonian (Uru) cuneiform symbol for the akkadian (Abubu) "flood"

Isn't it interesting?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Undo, I believe you, I know of 2 locations of stargates on the planet, 1 you can see, the other you have to see for yourself! Both of which are owned my the US Air force. First is in Nellis air force rang in Nevada, and the other (I don't care if you don't agree) is in the center of the Bermuda Triangle, the reason for the magnetic disruption within the area. There is the possibility of several more, considering there are 11 more devils triangles and more unexplored areas yet to have been seen by public eyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
Undo, I believe you, I know of 2 locations of stargates on the planet, 1 you can see, the other you have to see for yourself! Both of which are owned my the US Air force. First is in Nellis air force rang in Nevada, and the other (I don't care if you don't agree) is in the center of the Bermuda Triangle, the reason for the magnetic disruption within the area. There is the possibility of several more, considering there are 11 more devils triangles and more unexplored areas yet to have been seen by public eyes.

Yeah, about a week ago on the History channel they were talking about a natural wormhole in the Bermuda triangle. I think that slowly the mainstream is getting prepared for the idea of existence the stargates. First, the natural ones, then the artificial.
(I don't know about the rest, but I somewhat dislike the term "wormhole")

[edit on 21-6-2007 by tungus]

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join