It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
If there is a stargate there are we the good guy or the bad guy?

That is a tricky question... and depends what "we" plan to do with it... and just who "we" is

Let Saddam and co have a working gate? Sounds like a bad idea

Let Bush and co have a working gate? Sounds like a bad idea

As to the red glow and the shuttle... that is the first time I heard about that. The fact that NASA has nothing on it does not surprise me. There was an astronomer who took 5 pictures of a purplish bolt of plasma that followed the plasma trail of Columbia... those photos have all been pulled but one is still sometimes available as a few of us got it before it was removed..

SOURCE

The weird thing is here is a picture of the Columbia getting hit on Earth some time before the fateful launch...

If you can find anymore about that red glow I would appreciate it

[edit on 10-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Does this look like a stargate to anyone?

maps.google.com...

I been to this park, it's very interesting-I can't even describe all the features.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think we should charge a buck for every time we have to repost those

We expect your comments and utter amazement

I didn't find anything conclusive in what I read. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot. Any particular "quotes" of note?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Does this look like a stargate to anyone?

maps.google.com...

I been to this park, it's very interesting-I can't even describe all the features.

All i'm seeing is a normal cartography map of the USA. Is there something else you had in mind? Try finding it on www.flashearth.com... and relink it here

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Check out this thread on the subject of the Jesuits owning our Technology transfer center. Now if they own that, and there's a stargate on the loose, whaddya wanna bet, they open that damnable thing!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was just connecting the dots here… some ten years ago I was in Belize and that got me thinking… could the "Bottomless Pit" be a reference to an atoll? Also, I visited some Maya pyramids there. They certainly look like ziggurats to me.

While I don’t know of any atolls in the Persian Gulf, this "Bottomless Pit" in Belize would make a perfect candidate for a stargate location in the ocean.

Maybe Gilgamesh went through one of these? This is just a wild theory not based on anything concrete other than my own musings and how things look.

Oh, and how do you guys post pictures in your post with the source information rather than just hyper-linking it every time. It would be nice if one didn’t have to click to see the images.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by tungus]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Look above the box you post in, there's a row of icons. The one that looks like this

is the one you use for linking images so that the image shows up.
the width shouldn't exceed 700pixels

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
I didn't find anything conclusive in what I read. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot. Any particular "quotes" of note?

Why does this not surprise me?

First of all, the whole idea of Stargates presented in many threads at ATS, other than Beth's research here on Ancient Gates... is that most people think its crazy to believe they exist at all... Main stream science still says that teleportation is next to impossible...

Yet here are TWO official government documents from the top military research labs TALKING and WRITING PAPERS on Stargates... and this is what they release to the PUBLIC...

Okay you want quotes? Here are your quotes...

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

From the above it is made VERY CLEAR that the Air Force not only understands that a gate can be used for travel from point A to point B

BUT
can go between universes (since when was THIS verified?)
can go between other dimensions
and can go back and forth through time...

Does no one out there see the significance of these reports?

One last quote...from the LANL abstract...

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

NATURAL STARGATES THAT HAVE BEEN STUDIED

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon. EVer heard of Jenny Randles? I read a piece in the Guardian years ago, and she was interviewed. The part that talks about localized temporal anomalies really made me think about her and her time storms.

paranormal.about.com...

The implications of this being researched seriously by the US Gov are really quite shocking. Thinking here of the possibilities regarding The Philly Expt., Montauk - the whole Al Beleik (sp?) thing - and all the other stuff. The Art Bell Frantic Caller ("The grays are extra-dimensional beings!").

I tell you what though, if the buggers go and make a sodding great time loop with me in it....
Why I oughta....! I don't think I could stand to live through the last two years again.

Edit to add: The homepage of the authors of the teleport report (how catchy is that?)

members.tripod.com...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Karilla]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hey Zorgon, i read the papers too,
either its a huge disinfo project or someone is trying to let us know whats really going on.

My question is who released the papers. have you tried contacting anyone about it?

I wrote you a PM never received a response..

anyway have a good one.

ps
through my everyday line of work and people watching. I've come to a conclusion. most people even educated are stupid.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Look above the box you post in, there's a row of icons. The one that looks like this

is the one you use for linking images so that the image shows up.
the width shouldn't exceed 700pixels

Thanks, undo! I tried this before and it didn't work but maybe this time it will.

I guess I'm not the one to open the stargate...with these limited skills

Ok, let's try this again:

This the atoll in Belize that looks like a natural stargate to me.
A phenomenon like this one could have been referred to as "Bottomless Pit",

I know that this is a formation of corals, but I am thinking that
the "Absu" must have looked similar to this "Bottomless Pit".

So, maybe the bottomless pit was a working stargate ,
through which our reptilian friends conducted their business.

Just a theory, mind you.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by tungus]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Tungus,

The big "bottomless pit" gate of Revelation 9, perhaps, but the smaller ones, the personalized ones, they were depicted and described as doorways, usually with some type of guardians or security system.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarillaThe part that talks about localized temporal anomalies really made me think about her and her time storms.

I have been studying "portals" for a long time, long before the word "stargate" came along. One of the guest Authors on Pegasus Brian Allan, has been doing serious work at the Great Pyramid and most recently at Rosslyn Chapel.. with enough results to have himself and his wife be lifted off the ground, and that was documented...

The classic tale these days is Dr Dan Burisch who has made many claims about witnessing teleportation experiments and actually attempting to open a natural Stargate on Frenchman's Mountain, Las Vegas Nevada. He too speaks of time portals...
w

Once, and insider told the group that on such and such a day, at such and such an hour, they would be activating the natural stargate at Frenchman's Mountain East of Las Vegas. They even told where they would be on the hillside, and where someone could come and observe from a distance. No one was able to make it on the short notice, but the group did watch a real-time satellite image of the location, and watched as the entire mountain began to "glow" on the screen in front of them from a government web site that is publicly available.

Source

Its a curious side note that Frenchme's Mountain is literally behind John Lear's house

When I started my original thread on the Stargates, it was speculation... now its gotten to the point that MANY serious researchers are working on it and suddenly official military documents appear...

True they do NOT say in those documents that they have WORKING gates... but at the same time they have released the fact that they ARE working on it, and even hiring outside contractors to aid in this work...

Now whenevre the Military tells me something publicly, I can be pretty sure they are at least 10 years ahead of what they release...

The implications of this being researched seriously by the US Gov are really quite shocking. Thinking here of the possibilities regarding The Philly Expt., Montauk - the whole Al Beleik (sp?) thing - and all the other stuff.

A while back I heard mention that THEY made some serious error and messed up time itself... I did some searching and found some interesting studies... unfortunately I did not at the time save the links...

Now I cannot find those links... maybe I don't have the right search words anymore or they are gone. I will continue searching and post that when I find it... but it has something to do with time "shrinking" or "compressing", so that a day is shorter than 24 hours... (this was from a University study)

Its beyond me how they could measure such an effect if they are IN the effect. I will have to work at that and see what I can find again

Nice collection of papers on that Warp Drive Metrics site

[edit on 16-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
hey Zorgon, i read the papers too,
either its a huge disinfo project or someone is trying to let us know whats really going on.

Well since its our theory that the TV Series is just that... a release of info especially directed at the younger generation (Its working too, as my thread was started because a 12 year old just matter of factly came into a conversation and said she and her friends think its the Gov's way of letting us know)

So with all the talk about Stargates in Iraq currently being the reason we went to War, the evidence of these in fact being present in Ancient Sumeria that Beth has been working on... Yes I think its a release..

Here is a little new snip on the Iraq gates...

"During the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Deborah (wife, Remote Viewer) actually supplied the location of one of the stargate units to military (with blackops) entering an area south of Baghdad. The raid was reported by the press as a suspected possible WMD area with a "ring-like device" they thought was a centrifuge. It was no centrifuge. Another ring unit was destroyed by coalition airraids...] ""

Dan Burisch Area 51

My question is who released the papers. have you tried contacting anyone about it?

They were originally released by DTIC. FAS.org collects interesting military documents and post them so they are easier to find.

If you are not concerned with visiting sites with .mil endings, (yes they DO track visitors) those are the best places to seek real documents... trick is you have to know WHAT to search for... catch is you actually have to READ

Department of Defense
Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
www.dtic.mil...

Do yourself a favor... at DTIC type in "gravity shielding"
that opens up a whole can of worms :p

I wrote you a PM never received a response..

oops! your right... I thought I did answer that but it was a lengthy one and I never sent... I will fix that tonight... sorry about that

anyway have a good one.

through my everyday line of work and people watching. I've come to a conclusion. most people even educated are stupid.

And its getting worse... maybe there really IS something in the water!

Its really frustrating at times when you need a baseball bat to get someones attention

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tungus

I hear its easier than working a computer

But that is a fantastic image!!! Thanks for the find... It will make a cool intro page to the Natural Stargates section even though as you say its only a coral reef... I wonder what the lat and long is on that one

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In trying to track down the deeds of Enki I came across this interesting piece:

The Kukulcán Cult of Chichén-Itzá

Traditionally the Mayas had their own gods. However, when the Itzáe invaded Chichén-Itzá they introduced another god from the Toltecs. The Toltecs called him Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent. Kukulcán was the name given to this god by the Mayas.

The divine leader of the Toltecs had been a legendary chieftain. Generations of later Toltec chieftains used the name Quetzalcoatl . to mean "wise leader who enjoys the favor of the Gods". Part of the Quetzalcoatl legend claimed that he promised to return and restore the Toltec kingdom of Tula one day.
Quetzalcoatl 's promise to return was believed to have contributed to the later defeat of the Aztec ruler Montezuma II who mistook Hernan Cortez for the famed God and welcomed him with religous awe--and therefore granted him special protection. (Full article here)

In Maya mythology, Gukumatz ("feathered serpent" or "sovereign plumed serpent") was a feathered snake god, one of all three groups of gods who created Earth and humanity. He taught mankind civilization and agriculture. Gukumatz was the K'iché Maya name for the deity in the highlands of what is now Guatemala; in Yucatán he was known as "Kukulcan". He was the Maya equivalent of the central-Mexican Quetzalcoatl (see that article for a longer discussion of this Mesoamerican Deity). All these names mean specifically "quetzal-feathered serpent".
Gukumatz was a culture hero who taught the Toltecs, and later the Maya, the arts of civilization, including codes of law, agriculture, fishing and medicine. He came from an ocean, and eventually returned to it. According to one Mayan legend, Gukumatz will return to the Earth during the End times. (Full article here)

Hmmmm. Came form the ocean? Returned to it? Will come back at end times?

When I hear a “sovereign plumed serpent” this comes to my mind:

And this:

And my personal favorite:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by tungus

I hear its easier than working a computer

But that is a fantastic image!!! Thanks for the find... It will make a cool intro page to the Natural Stargates section even though as you say its only a coral reef... I wonder what the lat and long is on that one

I tried to find coordinates but the resolution over Belize is so bad that I can't make out anything. Maybe you will have a better luck. Just Google "Blue Hole" and see what you can find.

Here is another one:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well here is a connection between South America and Sumeria

An artifact found in Bolivia... several writings on it from different races, called the Bolivian rosetta stone..

What is interesting is the Sumerian Cuneiform writing on it... The object is a bowl... the above image shows just the rim... Look familiar?

Here is the Sumerian...

Translation of the first panel...

"Approach in the future (one) endowed with great protection the great Nia".

"This favorable oracle of the people to establish purity and to establish character [for all who seek it]".

The second panel reads as follows:

"The righteous shrine, anoint (this) shrine, anoint (this) shrine; The leader takes an oath [to] Establish purity, a favorable oracle (and to) Establish character. [Oh leader of the cult] Open up a unique light [for all], [who] wish for a noble life".

Just one more piece to the puzzle...

SOURCE

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well it could be a rocket reference, or it could be a wormhole. that's the problem. we have no way to differentiate in the texts, but we do in the artwork. william henry thinks the images of human looking beings emerging from the mouths of serpents is a reference to wormholes. david icke would probably say it was a reference to shapeshifting from reptilian to human. i think the whole thing is mixed together into a mish mash and the only way to separate it out is to find text and images that support each other.

probably the best way to investigate it is to consider the historicity of ancient texts and "myths", that they are hinting at or describing similar events and/or the same events, and experiences. they are trying to describe unnatural (to them) events with words and concepts at their disposal, thus enki's e.abzu has blue lapis lazuli decorations, a silver lining and a gold exterior and enlil's e.kur has a red gold exterior and a blue lapis lazuli foundation. with "crenellations" that reach up to the heavens. if these were real temples and not advanced spacecraft, they would be the only examples like them in recorded history. nowhere else do we read of temples made entirely of metals and precious stones, that can float, hover, glow so brightly they light up the area, give advice, roar like lions, have doors and rivers that eat men and interiors that know no horizon, that are connected to the heavens, usually to particular regions of the heavens and which are mirrored in other ancient civs, in their oldest documents.

something's definitely up.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What he was eluding to if i read right was sumerians said the Stargates were actually spacecraft like typical ufo disc's.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join