It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by undo
Nopers, no MIBs, although hubby worked in the building where some guy said the MIBs originated from. I can testify that nary a MIB has come out of the place. At least, not in the classical description (dark suits, dark glasses, yada yada). Maybe they updated the attire to blend in more.

I am however, enjoying forays into the foothills of Weathertop.

DRATS!! You mean they are using stealth tactics now?? That means I will have to keep an eye out for ANY suspicious vehicles out side the house now...

BTW without revealing to much do you know a Sandor?

And congrats on hubbies promotion though I think I might have accidentaly "pinged" Patrick
(

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wrong post

edit on 4-10-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
five years later and stargates are still not real

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
five years later and stargates are still not real

2011 years later and god is not real yet either. What's your point?

@ Undo

Kaitangata and the Tower of Babel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In Māori mythology, Kaitangata is a mortal son of Maui and an industrious man who married the female supernatural being Whaitiri, or a son of star-god Rehua. Due to his name; Kaitangata means man-eater; Whaitiri believed him to be a cannibal as she was however this proved to be incorrect and she eventually left him because he offended her. Before she returned to heaven as a cloud, she taught Kaitangata how to fish. With Whaitiri, he was the father of Hemā.

WIKI
edit on 13-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well look up the definition of "still" "not" "real" and figure it out smart guy.

They are not real and in five more years they will still not be real. why do you have to bring god into this?? I don't see how God and stargates relate. Oh wait they are both fictional.

edit on 13-10-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
god is not fictional either.
in the opening passages of genesis, god is elohiym (a plural word). so more correctly it should say "gods created the heavens and the earth". its describing "gods" creating the universe. this is because the ancient people came to associate the gods that came out of the wormholes with the wormholes. in other words, they came to think of wormholes, as gods. so the opening passages of genesis are telling you that wormholes created the universe. every galaxy has a super massive black hole at its center, and it is these super massive black holes that created the galaxies and the stars/planets/moons.

the easiest way to understand how they messed this up in the text is a matter of grammar.
let's say you are going to mow the lawn. you use a mower to mow the lawn. both you and the mower, can be called "mower." this is the same issue in the creation of the heavens and the earth passages. the reference in our example is "creator" or more correctly, "creators."

for your perusal

Google Video Link

it makes sense when you consider things like this:
an excerpt from the book of enoch

And I saw a deep abyss, with columns ⌈⌈of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns⌉⌉ of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth.

I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, 14. The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. 15. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed time

1. And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. 2. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. 3. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. 4. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' 5. Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? 6. These are of the number of the stars ⌈of heaven⌉, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' 7.

And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. 8. Then I said: 'How fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!' 9. Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?' And I answered: 'Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.' 10. And he said ⌈⌈unto me⌉⌉: 'This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.'

and how, you might ask, did enoch see these things?

1. And they took ⌈and⌉ brought me to a place in which those who were there were like flaming fire, and, when they wished, they appeared as men.

the guy was "abducted" , sounds to have flown thru a wormhole, emerged into an active galaxy, described it to the best of his ability.

i picture it looking something like this (this is a 2 dimensional representation of a wormhole and its ergosphere. i've taken the liberty of including the 7 "stars" burning like fire, caught in the gravity well of the black hole. theoretically, scientists have concluded that the ergosphere of an active galaxy could be used to provide power, like a refueling station, by exchanging negative particles for positive particles. so i theorized that perhaps this is what enoch saw: stars and 7 ships glowing like stars, refuelling in the ergosphere of the active galaxy he's witnessing.

and that's not all.

here's one of the gods, known as jehovah or yahweh, exiting a wormhole (you should read this thread)

edit on 15-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well isn't that interesting. notice how this theme of related words/phrases, keeps popping up? like the river that eats men in nibru (nippur), enlil's temple city. and remember all the references i mentioned in the 3rd ebook and this thread, about the words "chaotic" and "abyss"? read those enoch passages i posted above. same.exact.thing. fits right into the "nun" of the ancient egyptians, the abzu of enki, the river that eats men, the door that grabs a man, the gate of the gods, the gates of paradise, the gate of mt. mashu, etc. repeat repeat repeat. once you know what to look for, the trail becomes clear.

in that ezekiel video i posted above, it says "the heavens were opened." how much clearer can it get than that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Undo, all I can say is what an incredible Post. I have read almost all the replies and many of the threads. Completly fascinated by this. I will read all your books and continue to follow anything you post. I am new to ATS as a member, been lurking for over a year and this post alone make the time worth it.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
world of warcraft's version of a "dark portal"

edit on 26-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is world of warcraft's version of a super massive black hole (scaled down dramatically). it's called the maelstrom. notice all the same concepts are there: it's churning water, chaotic abyss, as referenced in regards to the abyss/bottomless pit/abzu. and it has a pillar of energy rising up from it

metaphorically, it follows along enoch's description of 7 mountains caught in the grip of the super massive black hole he's witnessing. in the storyline for world of warcraft, one of the huge rocks has the former orc leader, called "thrall" standing on top, casting some kind of preventative magic to keep the thing from opening any further. when you visit him there, he tells you to get on a provided flying mount, perched on the top of the mountain with him, and enter the maelstrom. so you get on a flying griffon/manticore along with a pilot, who is explaining what to expect.

i want to know who writes their lore. lol
edit on 26-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm been on this blog, and following others contributions all over the web. I started reading everything on stargates, bible you name it, before and after the web. Its been a fantastic journey with all the info here to separate fact from fiction.

UNDO I have to tell you that your right on. Your a ten in my book.

With these UFO sightings all over the world, there has to be a way for these ET's to get home. It only takes 4.5 seconds to travel to the end of the Universe in there crafts. A Stargate, Wormhole or whatever it takes. We have been living a lie. Its time to get the elite to tell the truth and let our true destiny begin now before the doomsday trigger effect takes place. Those in the elite class know very well what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by g60kg
I applaud the effort you've put into this, just a few things,

The only thing I find confusing is if the abzu/apsu/abyss is the endless pit then, when enki told atra-hasis about the coming flood, he told him to make the roofing sturdy like the apsu to prevent shamash seeing inside it

Oh and my question was If the abzu is an endless pit/fresh water then how can the roof be created in the same way

(To find it go to the below link, hold ctrl + F, type in boat and it should be the first paragraph in tablet III
reference: jewishchristianlit.com...

edit on 9-9-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

could they be talking of lead, a material the ancients used for roofing and plumbing?
that the gods vision could not see past lead?

"Lead was one of the earliest metals discovered by the human race and was in use by 3000 B.C. The ancient Romans used lead for making water pipes and lining baths, and the plumber who joins and mends pipes takes his name from the Latin word plumbum, meaning lead. Plumbum is also the origin of the terms 'plumb bob' and 'plumb line,' used in surveying and also the chemical symbol for lead, Pb. In medieval times, lead came to be used for roofing, "

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Undo, just wanna say one of the best threads ever, and your knowledge and research on this subject is appreciated and great.

I have always suspected stargates existing because there is speculation that the Illuminati have a certain higher knowledge and have the ability to use stargates.. Now, with this thread and your research, and the amount of research I've done on the Illuminati and 9/11, it all makes perfect sense.

To me stargates and 9/11 intertwine. 9/11 was a Illuminati ritualistic sacrifice/gateway opening of some kind, to strengthen the use of stargates, or to open one, or more. I don't really know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it's all connected. For sure it was a ritualistic sacrifice by the Illuminati.

It's interesting to note that David Icke, among others, (who I"m iffy on, but indeed has great knowledge about many things), claims that stargates are being used to travel to the core of the earth (underworld) where another civilization lives, and the only way to get there is through a stargate. I don't know about this theory, but it would make sense now. But basic research on the Illuminati will reveal that they have knowledge and are able to travel through stargates.

What is your take on all this? The connection to 9/11, and the Illuminti's knowledge of stargates? Forgive me if this was brought up in the thread, I couldn't read the whole thread.

btw here's an interesting video on what I'm talking about.

edit on 28-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'd like to know where I can get this e-book. With my knowledge of quantum mechanics really boggles me, would like this read.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I always had a feeling 9-11 was an explosion with a purpose. I'm not sure if it was a sacrifice though. Think about who was lost. They were mostly young, healthy people, with training in emergency situations.

If 9-11 was some type of star gate maybe these people were sent "somewhere". After all, very few bodies were found and the families were provided for financially.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i found this video in another thread here about giza, and WOW! this is a good video!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
eh i dunno, i have a pretty open mind but that ones a bit of a stretch.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well done. You have it bang on. Star gates are real. They are also called Pyramids!

And guess what they are all over the universe as well. No, I promise you.

What you think of this.

www.richplanet.net...

And that just a snippet. Lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well I'm not going to pass judgement there are certainly ancient things that seem to have come from a superior species. Could you PM me with links to your free e-books?

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join