It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Most interesting topic!

My question to you, which may or may not have been brought up in this high response thread, (so I appologise if you have to answer it again, but reading throug all the posts here would be an enormous task) is:

In my view, the Norway, Australia, China spirals had to do with the stargates. What is your take on that please? I really would love to know.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

Extremely interesting and informative thread, over 300pages and even more impressive is its been active for over 5 yrs!!!!

Top job undo

Im only upto page 15 but felt the need to jump in with my 2cents worth

Its a shame I wasnt a member back when this started as a majority of the links with photos and corroborating evidence have since been closed

But once again top job, its threads like this one that ATS should be all about

Id flag it more than once if I could

well any pics or links you were interested in i can probably find again.
so ask away.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by undo

Most interesting topic!

My question to you, which may or may not have been brought up in this high response thread, (so I appologise if you have to answer it again, but reading throug all the posts here would be an enormous task) is:

In my view, the Norway, Australia, China spirals had to do with the stargates. What is your take on that please? I really would love to know.

i'm not sure. it seems ....hmm.... like an atmospheric phenomenon of some kind, but what is the question.
i've seen a few rocket launches and don't recall any of them leaving that kind of a contrail. i just don't know. it's interesting, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The reason I ask is that 'Little Grandmother' Keisha Crowther explains that the spiral is the oldest communal symbol in common to most ancient civilisations and that apparently the spirals in the sky are like portholes.

So, my question was really wether you think this might be acurate?

(I will now catch up somewhat by reading some posts on this thread as it seems I am slightly lost on what has been going on here in this fascinating space during this time!)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
eeeek! why did the embedding not work?

Try this one:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

the first video mentions the african cultures use the spiral as the womb of the great mother. yep. that's where the story of tiamat comes from as well. they deified the gate and the wormhole

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
also, she mentions several cultures say the spiral is the associated with the gods, and the fount of all life. dunno if you saw this earlier in the thread but here's a really good google video on the realllllllllllllllly big spirals that created the entire universe

Google Video Link

and here's a guy who figured out that the book of enoch is talking about a super massive black hole and enoch is actually there, witnessing it first hand. (he was taken there by an angel)

edit on 1-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Unfortunately at this time I can't watch vids. I am aware of the 'real massive Spiral' and have seen photos of outer space on the net that always show formations of these spirals according to which the stars are seem to be layed out.

Magic, isn't it!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by undo

Unfortunately at this time I can't watch vids. I am aware of the 'real massive Spiral' and have seen photos of outer space on the net that always show formations of these spirals according to which the stars are seem to be layed out.

Magic, isn't it!

they are called super massive black holes. according to scientists studying them, every galaxy contains one at its center and the galaxies were created by them when the super massive black holes are in their active phase. the active phase is when they are ejecting two pillars of radiation from the core of the black hole, one descending, one ascending.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Description says

Italy
This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy. It appears to depict two beings in protective suits holding strange implements.

www.crystalinks.com...

But I am pretty sure that image was not the original for that description. I am sure this was the original image

Also covered in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never seen this picture before so have no providence. Just added it as a curiosity until I can find out more. It is also possible that this is actually Australian based on the mouthless face, turtles and snakes

edit on 13-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hi z,

well i dunno what to make of it, personally, i think it's too decorative to be traditional aborigine art. doesn't mean it isn't though. may be that it comes from that era where the civ was more advanced than we are told, and actually employed things like decorative art. later examples were data-based and more austere. just seems to me that something decorative like that, couldn't be considered "aborigine art" unless it's modern or so old that it predates our current info on pre-6000 BC

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OP - Holy crap I've got a lot of reading to catch up on this. Just ran across a post of yours in another thread and saw your sig. Looks to be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Although I have posted a fact about Cheyenne Mountans underground facility....and as I know for a fact that there is a steel door....on a lower level....that actually has a sign enscripted on it that say's....and I an not s#!%#$ you....say's....STARGATE COMMAND....if you open it up it is a broom closet....in spite of this....and if you don't believe me call Space Command's public relations office and ask about a tour and of that door on a level that people non.....military/something else....are not allowed to see......despite all this....there are people who think that that movie and TV show are based on reality....they are not. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Although I have posted a fact about Cheyenne Mountans underground facility....and as I know for a fact that there is a steel door....on a lower level....that actually has a sign enscripted on it that say's...

Actually that info was posted in this thread some time ago by someone who works there... and he said it read SG-1

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nope....It say's Stargate Command....unless someone changed it.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Man I hope stargates are real. If so I want to be on that project like white on rice someday, considering joining the air force.

Oh and to the OP favorite Stargate series? Sorry if its already been asked threads awful big.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Incredible thread, didn't realize that after reading for a few hours I thought I would finish up the thread in no time.
Then clicked the end link arrow and wow goes post 300 + pages Wow !

Amazing information on something that is so mysterious!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
.despite all this....there are people who think that that movie and TV show are based on reality....they are not.

That is your opinion

But see THIS thread is the number one top thread in the UFO section

All Time Leading in category

Aliens and UFOs, 507 member flags and 6071 comments
Stargates are real
Posted on Mar 6, 2006

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So.... stick THAT in yer pipe and smoke it...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just posting here so I can keep track of this thread. I am interested in it...still going?

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join