It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 300
634
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
Uhmm, well they might be real but I need evidence... rock hard evidence
. Anymore info?


Lol. Cute avatar.
There can be no rock hard evidence of natural stargates unlees one sees birds or other life forms come in and out of an active ones




posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
addendum to my above post:



in egyptian lore, atum was the god of creation, but the word was of hebrew origin, and thus the "m" indicates plurality. so the egyptian text should be corrected to read, THE ATUM (the gods), not a singular god, but a bunch of gods.

once you start looking carefully at the word usage in the creation of the adam passages, you begin to realize how the translators got confused. the atum race were cloned in the image of the atum gods. so unless the text indicated which it was referring to, i.e. the gods or clones of the gods, (if it just said atum/adam) things could get messy real fast.

so theoretically, moses took this into account and separated the creators from the clones by referring to the creators as elohim, and the creation as adam, even though they have the same source, alulim. they were indeed different. although clones are identical, there's nothing to suggest that the adam clones were identical to their creators in EVERY way), even before the nerf and especially not after the nerf.



edit on 29-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)


Your painstaking research is commendable, however you are reading too much into the word.
It is my understanding that God created Adam in his own Image in the Garden of Eden. He created Eve from 2 bones of Adam's ribcage and closed the flesh over it.
But when Eve sinned, God got annoyed and cast them both in the outer darkness ( a different dimension ), where we now live.
All the cloning, genetic engineering, evolution etc had already taken place in this outer darkness b4 Adam and Eve arrived. Rest alas is history.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection
 


i'm just reading it in the original language, without the english/latin/greek modifications.
in the original language, at least half the words in the later translations, are not there. and the result is
a different meaning. for example, in the verse before the one i mentioned earlier is

Gen 1:26 And God 430 said 559, Let us make 6213 man 120 in our image 6754, after our likeness 1823: and let them have dominion 7287 over the fish 1710 of the sea 3220, and over the fowl 5775 of the air 8064, and over the cattle 929, and over all the earth 776, and over every creeping thing 7431 that creepeth 7430 upon the earth 776.

remove the words that weren't in the original and the result is

God said, make man image likeness dominion fish sea fowl air cattle earth creeping thing creepeth earth.

The word for "God" there is ELOHIM or ELOHIYM (from 'alhiym (Transliterated) which is from alulim (sumerian), which is the root of adam, atum and elohim.

and the word for "man" there is "adam." so how does alulim create alulim? well, there's the creators named alulim and the other is the creation named after the creators because the creation is in the likeness (cloned) of the creators. that's why moses chose to separate them so there would be no doubt that though they were originally similar, they were not the same. this is especially important if you take into consideration cultures where they deified their ancestors, believing themselves to be the end result of gradual degradation from the original. we didn't gradually degrade from the original, we were massively changed from the original, all at once -- we were downgraded, given short lifespans (comparatively) due to the addition of procreative ability.


edit on 30-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
adding this to my post above:

LORD God is YEHOVAH ELOHIM.

^THAT is one of the creator gods in particular, who claims he's the big kahuna of the rest of the gods. in sumerian-akkadian texts, he's EN.LIL or ENKI or ANU, depending. For example it was EN.LIL who ordered the flood, it was ENKI who warned the noah character and told him how to build a boat to escape it. ENKI confused the languages at the tower of babel, where people praised ENLIL in one language. and ANU was AMEN, the Heavenly Father.

ENLIL was in charge of the Earth, militarily and environmentally, and ENKI was in charge of creation science of the Earth. He gave us procreation which resulted in ENLIL (who was always concerned about the environment of the planet) calling a council meeting to discuss what should be done since procreative clones, who were seemingly inferior to their creators in every other way, would be a problem. we shouldn't be allowed to live forever, procreating like rabbits! so the nerf took place, changing us from eternal non-procreative clones to eternal procreative clones to temporary procreative clones. it's all there in the text. just have to recognize it.


edit on 30-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 




For example it was EN.LIL who ordered the flood, it was ENKI who warned the noah character and told him how to build a boat to escape it.
---
ENLIL was in charge of the Earth, militarily and environmentally, and ENKI was in charge of creation science of the Earth.
Don't the Terra Papers state ENLIL and ENKI are siblings? From what I remember ENKI was actually the one who engineered the Human race and also saved our species from the flood (as you said). ENLIL basically just seems like an a-hole.


Good thread, I never bothered to read it until now. It really amazes me this is the 2nd most flagged thread on ATS (in the UFO section). How the hell did you manage that?

edit on 1-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by undo
 




For example it was EN.LIL who ordered the flood, it was ENKI who warned the noah character and told him how to build a boat to escape it.
---
ENLIL was in charge of the Earth, militarily and environmentally, and ENKI was in charge of creation science of the Earth.
Don't the Terra Papers state ENLIL and ENKI are siblings? From what I remember ENKI was actually the one who engineered the Human race and also saved our species from the flood (as you said). ENLIL basically just seems like an a-hole.


Good thread, I never bothered to read it until now. It really amazes me this is the 2nd most flagged thread on ATS (in the UFO section). How the hell did you manage that?

edit on 1-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)


well i think because i've done alot of research, been on several radio shows, had my own radio show which i co-hosted with john lear, and zorgon was interested in the thread, and he always has lots of interesting input. also, this topic crosses religious/non-religious boundaries. and i haven't let it die out. it's been here for years now. i don't try to keep it going, it just keeps going. so every so often, if a new thought on the subject comes to me, i post it here.

edit: i'm not sure about the enki/enlil mention in terra papers. i know that sitchin said that, but there's also references that enki is enlil's son..have you read all 300 pages of the thread?
edit on 1-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 




i'm not sure about the enki/enlil mention in terra papers.
The Terra Papers are highly focused on the story of ENKI (aka Prince EA) and ENLIL and how ENKI created the ADAPA & ADAMUS beast as slaves for the ANNUNAKI. ENKI is described as a "genesis scientist" but his younger brother ENLIL has control of ERIDU (our solar system) along with EARTH.



have you read all 300 pages of the thread?
No...just the first and last.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this thread is just too huge to read. I tried to get into the websites that were created by the OP but cant access thrm or the pegasus one. I cant read all the discussion over 300 pages. Undo can you summarise where we are on the whole stargate thing? Is it still heavy on theory? Any modern photos etc rather than just reading into ancient texts and ancient reliefs. Not a skeptic but just think ancient and old religous texts are open to interpretation.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
this thread is just too huge to read. I tried to get into the websites that were created by the OP but cant access thrm or the pegasus one. I cant read all the discussion over 300 pages. Undo can you summarise where we are on the whole stargate thing? Is it still heavy on theory? Any modern photos etc rather than just reading into ancient texts and ancient reliefs. Not a skeptic but just think ancient and old religous texts are open to interpretation.


yes it is still a theory, or maybe even a hypothesis. summary is: abzu=abyss.
everything else, starts from that etymology. the trail leads all over the place. it branches into comparative analysis, cultural traditions, 1000s of years, and lots of science.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
adding this to my post above:

ENLIL was in charge of the Earth, militarily and environmentally, and ENKI was in charge of creation science of the Earth. He gave us procreation which resulted in ENLIL (who was always concerned about the environment of the planet) calling a council meeting to discuss what should be done since procreative clones, who were seemingly inferior to their creators in every other way, would be a problem. we shouldn't be allowed to live forever, procreating like rabbits! so the nerf took place, changing us from eternal non-procreative clones to eternal procreative clones to temporary procreative clones.


edit on 30-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)


If this theory is correct would it not also be fair to assume that as our technology in the field of nano engineering and gene therepy progresses we will be able to undo the longevity nerfing of our genes? If find what I have read so far of this thread to be fasinating! The posability that we may have wormhole generators that may or may not open a door to the home or our genetic creators. What baffles me is why after all this time we as a race allow a select few individules to hide artifacts and knowledge that could very well benifit our race as a whole.

Is there books you know off the top of your head that I might attain on this and other subjects that as a whole make up this theory?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander

Originally posted by undo
adding this to my post above:

ENLIL was in charge of the Earth, militarily and environmentally, and ENKI was in charge of creation science of the Earth. He gave us procreation which resulted in ENLIL (who was always concerned about the environment of the planet) calling a council meeting to discuss what should be done since procreative clones, who were seemingly inferior to their creators in every other way, would be a problem. we shouldn't be allowed to live forever, procreating like rabbits! so the nerf took place, changing us from eternal non-procreative clones to eternal procreative clones to temporary procreative clones.


edit on 30-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)


If this theory is correct would it not also be fair to assume that as our technology in the field of nano engineering and gene therepy progresses we will be able to undo the longevity nerfing of our genes? If find what I have read so far of this thread to be fasinating! The posability that we may have wormhole generators that may or may not open a door to the home or our genetic creators. What baffles me is why after all this time we as a race allow a select few individules to hide artifacts and knowledge that could very well benifit our race as a whole.

Is there books you know off the top of your head that I might attain on this and other subjects that as a whole make up this theory?


books, hmmm. not particularly. not too many christian researchers believe the abyss is a star gate there are books that talk about the tower of babel being equipped with a star gate though, or at least hint at it. one of the problems with the idea of a functioning gate is, one of them in particular, according to john who wrote the book of revelation, when it is opened baaaad things happen.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you want to study claims of a stargate operated by a Spanish private society who collaborated with Berenger Sauniere, the priest of Rennes-le-Chateau, read the books "Secrets of Girona" and "The Portal", by Patrice Chaplin, the first wife of Michael Chaplin, Charlie Chaplin's son. It is located on Mount Canigou. Patrice claims to have been initiated into the Kabbalist rituals guarded by this society and to have passed through the portal, visiting the past. Her book "The Portal" describes her initiation and passage through the time portal activated by the ritual. Here is an interview with her:

This man, Jose Tarres, suspected by those close to the story to be Sauniere's grandson, is the custodian of the society and spoke in public for the first last year (he is introduced by Patrice):


This painting "The Railway Station at Perpignan":
www.abcgallery.com...
was done in 1965 by Salvador Dali. He was an initiate of the Spanish society and his painting depicts his passage though the portal.



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another user has started an interested thread about possible stargates that may exist now or their remains, thought it would be nice to link the two

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is link :]



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I heard tractor beams are real, and were used to build the pyramids

can you confirm ?



posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I heard tractor beams are real, and were used to build the pyramids

can you confirm ?


before i reply, i'd need to know what the purpose of your comment is. please don't let it be yet another person making light of all this research.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Let's consider the Akkadian mainstream version of the flood and compare it to the biblical and Book of Enoch version. In the mainstream version Enlil has a hissy fit, claims the people are too noisy, and decides to have a flood kill them all. In the biblical and pseudopigraphical version, the fallen ones had infected the populace, made hybrids (nephilim) that appeared to like human flesh for dinner. They had nearly wiped out the entire human population on the planet, thusly why it says Noah was perfect in his generations (he was fully human). The Akkadian version attributes the flood and the warning to Enlil and Enki. However, the biblical texts indicate that Noah was warned by Jehovah because he was one of the only humans left in all of mesopotamia.


[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]


Can you show me the verses that claim nephilim were eating people and this is why there was a flood? I am fairly confident you won't find it there.

Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Gen 6:5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
Gen 6:6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
Gen 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth--men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air--for I am grieved that I have made them."
Gen 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
did that film called Annuki 1 (or similar) ever get made?



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by undo

Let's consider the Akkadian mainstream version of the flood and compare it to the biblical and Book of Enoch version. In the mainstream version Enlil has a hissy fit, claims the people are too noisy, and decides to have a flood kill them all. In the biblical and pseudopigraphical version, the fallen ones had infected the populace, made hybrids (nephilim) that appeared to like human flesh for dinner. They had nearly wiped out the entire human population on the planet, thusly why it says Noah was perfect in his generations (he was fully human). The Akkadian version attributes the flood and the warning to Enlil and Enki. However, the biblical texts indicate that Noah was warned by Jehovah because he was one of the only humans left in all of mesopotamia.


[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]




Can you show me the verses that claim nephilim were eating people and this is why there was a flood? I am fairly confident you won't find it there.

Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Gen 6:5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
Gen 6:6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
Gen 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth--men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air--for I am grieved that I have made them."
Gen 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.


i'm fairly confident you didn't read my post correctly, but that's okay. the references are in the book of enoch which i mentioned
and i quote



and compare it to the biblical and Book of Enoch version


here's the relevant passage in enoch
And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.
edit on 5-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
did that film called Annuki 1 (or similar) ever get made?


no, it didn't.
there's a thread on ats about it though



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was reading another thread "The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?" and brought up a theory you might have some say in. I apologize if it was already covered as I only read about 10 of the first few pages and 300 would really take too long. So here it is...

What if when the poles shift back to where they started the pyramid are again reactivated along with the portals or stargates, giving us access to the wonders of the universe again?

A poster put something up about how Dali claimed he journeyed into this portal and painted a picture of it "The Railway Station at Perpignan", made in 1965 - but what if he did this through astral projection or mediation?

Thoughts?



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

log in

join