It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 305
634
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I am interested in it...still going?







posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Man I hope stargates are real. If so I want to be on that project like white on rice someday, considering joining the air force.

Oh and to the OP favorite Stargate series? Sorry if its already been asked threads awful big.


the first episode of stargate sg-1 was intense. however, i like almost anything that features daniel or teal'c

daniel cause he's a nerd that thinks in interesting ways!

and teal'c because he's very classy.



and o'neil because who doesn't like macguyver?



wasn't so fond of stargate atlantis, although there were some interesting episodes.
and the last stargate series, not terribly memorable and took itself entirely too seriously to be believable. people just don't act like that all the time.


edit on 24-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I do alot of research. I have watched hundreds even thousands of lectures/talks/documentaries on everything that has to do with crazy theory. i have been interested ever since i was a kid and saw a ufo up close. but thats for another discussion. I do believe in a "stargate" or wormhole technology. At first i didnt but after seeing the videos of giant wormholes in the sky at night and watching alot of videos and reading alot alot of articles ive come to the conclusion that we do have this technology. now my thought is maybe along time ago there may have been here on earth an advanced civilization that had technology but kept it so secret only the highest of power knew about it. so basically only pharoes and kings had knowledge, well maybe. but now i think with our research and current level of technology we may either have tried to back engineer from a non working model or we have known there was one and then know that is was made somehow and are trying to build one. I hear that the cern laboratory or the 17 kilometer thing in switzerland or wherever it is actually is a device to gather the antimatter neede to hold the wormholes open. theoretically it is possible to build a wormhole but the intense forces trying to close it are very extreme so trying to keep it open is the problem. I really would like to know as much about this as posible. it interests me so much. how do you determine a location do you open one end and physically take the other end to your destination and just progressively keep moving farther away so the people behind you can move faster or can you pick a position in space to just go to? i dont know. if it closes do you have to start over.



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
btw ive seen every stargate episode ever made. very goode show. was really pissed when universe was cancelled. has anybody heard of them bringing a stargate show back?



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerHunn
I do alot of research. I have watched hundreds even thousands of lectures/talks/documentaries on everything that has to do with crazy theory. i have been interested ever since i was a kid and saw a ufo up close. but thats for another discussion. I do believe in a "stargate" or wormhole technology. At first i didnt but after seeing the videos of giant wormholes in the sky at night and watching alot of videos and reading alot alot of articles ive come to the conclusion that we do have this technology. now my thought is maybe along time ago there may have been here on earth an advanced civilization that had technology but kept it so secret only the highest of power knew about it. so basically only pharoes and kings had knowledge, well maybe. but now i think with our research and current level of technology we may either have tried to back engineer from a non working model or we have known there was one and then know that is was made somehow and are trying to build one. I hear that the cern laboratory or the 17 kilometer thing in switzerland or wherever it is actually is a device to gather the antimatter neede to hold the wormholes open. theoretically it is possible to build a wormhole but the intense forces trying to close it are very extreme so trying to keep it open is the problem. I really would like to know as much about this as posible. it interests me so much. how do you determine a location do you open one end and physically take the other end to your destination and just progressively keep moving farther away so the people behind you can move faster or can you pick a position in space to just go to? i dont know. if it closes do you have to start over.


well i get the impression that it would work like a teleporter of sorts. the gates just cement one location to another so you aren't teleporting into nothing. in other words, i believe it does generate a wormhole that connects to another gate but the effect is like teleportation. i don't know how long you would literally travel thru the connecting wormhole, since theoretically, quantum teleportation is instantaneous. this based mostly on data i collected for a quantum teleporter blueprint created by ibm.



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


lol
and going and going and going.
so how's z and family? having a good holiday season i hope?



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
soooo. if gates were instataneous. say you look through the telescope at a star 500,000 light years away and said, hmmm i wanna go there. you have one gate here and one gate there. technically if you traveled there you would be going back in time because the planet that we see now may not even be there instantaneously. thats why im saying if you build a stargate system do you have to physically take each stargate to another location. because if you didnt it would literally be a shot in the DARK



posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerHunn
soooo. if gates were instataneous. say you look through the telescope at a star 500,000 light years away and said, hmmm i wanna go there. you have one gate here and one gate there. technically if you traveled there you would be going back in time because the planet that we see now may not even be there instantaneously. thats why im saying if you build a stargate system do you have to physically take each stargate to another location. because if you didnt it would literally be a shot in the DARK


the way they handled the info in the show was they tested it first to be sure it was active and sent a robot thru, like the one crawling around on mars, to determine if it was habitable for humans. i would think that's pretty obvious. since the signal would be instant, for the testing phase, the receipt or lack thereof, would also be instant. and since no time would've passed relative to the signal, the follow up part of sending the robot thru, would be the next logical step. it can't have aged past the speed of the quantum signal since the signal is instant, if you see what i mean. quantum communication is much faster than speed of light travel.

i realize that sounds really quite wacky in the brain pan, but many of these things i've mentioned are being studied and blueprints developed with tech created to support it in mainstream physics labs. if we can do this stuff, even on a small scale, that means it's always been possible, and if it's always been possible, then there's no reason to think it's wacky.


edit on 24-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They say Ea gave us souls? www.scribd.com...



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
.despite all this....there are people who think that that movie and TV show are based on reality....they are not.


That is your opinion


But see THIS thread is the number one top thread in the UFO section

All Time Leading in category

Aliens and UFOs, 507 member flags and 6071 comments
Stargates are real
Posted on Mar 6, 2006

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So.... stick THAT in yer pipe and smoke it...


ZORGMAN! Come on! You are not really going to challenge me on this one.....are you?! If you would like to maybe say....Wormholes in Space are real. I could go along with that. If you would like to say...Blackholes might be a conduit to another Universe....I could go along with that.

But if you are going to tell me that you REALLY think that there is an actual Stargate Program....well THAT ain't gonna fly! Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


the jist of this thread is that the ancient sumerians had a gate, called an abzu/abyss, which was connected to or generated, a wormhole, called various things such as tiamat, the nun, the bottomless pit of revelation chapter 9, and etc. the show may bear some similarities to this data, but this data comes from texts and art/artifacts, of 1000's of years ago. potentially even called lake of fire. not sure on that one
edit on 27-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


the jist of this thread is that the ancient sumerians had a gate, called an abzu/abyss, which was connected to or generated, a wormhole, called various things such as tiamat, the nun, the bottomless pit of revelation chapter 9, and etc. the show may bear some similarities to this data, but this data comes from texts and art/artifacts, of 1000's of years ago. potentially even called lake of fire. not sure on that one
edit on 27-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)


I am aware of what others maybe posting about. I am specifically speaking to Zorgman. But it was nice of you too make sure I knew what was going on. Split Infinity ps....Any form of dematerialization of a Humans body or even worse....being ripped to atoms on capture of body by a Wormhole or Blackhole....would end up on the other side as a stream of quantum sub-particles.

If you want to talk about Quantum Entanglement....you might be able to use raw material at the recieving end to construct what ever is being entagled thus transphered in blueprint then assembled...again...a person would be just a copy on the recieving side with no memory and possibly no sentience. Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


you might find this interesting: it's a description of a "true quantum teleportation" device, designed by IBM in 1993!
it didn't make copies of the original, it theoretical sends the entire original to the other end of the teleportation system.
researcher.ibm.com...



posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


you might find this interesting: it's a description of a "true quantum teleportation" device, designed by IBM in 1993!
it didn't make copies of the original, it theoretical sends the entire original to the other end of the teleportation system.
researcher.ibm.com...


YES! UNDO....you have it exactly. They have been playing around with this for decades but as far as doing this with a Human...theoreticly...it can be done...but it is a copy of the original and not the original.

Very nice post...KUDOS! Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


here's an excerpt from the IBM article

"...scientists found a way to make an end run around this logic, using a celebrated and paradoxical feature of quantum mechanics known as the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect. In brief, they found a way to scan out part of the information from an object A, which one wishes to teleport, while causing the remaining, unscanned, part of the information to pass, via the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen effect, into another object C which has never been in contact with A.

Later, by applying to C a treatment depending on the scanned-out information, it is possible to maneuver C into exactly the same state as A was in before it was scanned. A itself is no longer in that state, having been thoroughly disrupted by the scanning, so what has been achieved is teleportation, not replication."

translated that last sentence says, they teleported it, not copied it. there's nothing left behind at the first teleporter, as the entire original is now at the other end of the teleportation stream.


edit on 29-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


but that is still the transfer of the 'state'?

www.its.caltech.edu...
www.physics.ohio-state.edu...



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by undo
 


but that is still the transfer of the 'state'?

www.its.caltech.edu...
www.physics.ohio-state.edu...


i'd think the state would be the wormhole in this example. perhaps the technology generates or activates quantum pairs at each end, so there's no time dilation (it's instant and therefore bypasses the virtual particles issue). then the data stream of the traveler is shot thru it instantly like a carrier wave, piggy backed on the quantum wormhole. i'm not a physicist, just trying to figure out why these old texts are suggesting the tech was around 1000s of years ago.

the assumption of this thread is that it's already been done, a very long time ago, and technology existed (and in some cases seems to still exist on this planet in some state, either still buried or since recovered) to support it. the question would then be, if it did and does exist, how does it work (i mean that's what people are asking me as if i would know lol erm, nope, just guessing).

essentially, the quantum-entangled state of the wormhole provides the environment for the travel so that vehicle/door can operate as an instant teleportation device. does that sound logical?

i wish people wouldn't ask me how it works, cause i am not a physicist. i am however, a researcher of ancient texts and artifacts.


edit on 29-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hey I just read the 1st page of this thread and now the last page here, and will soon begin reading all the way through but I do have one question after reading this last page. They say they've managed to truly teleport someone and not replicate but I still have the feeling that due to the process required, we can't really know for sure if you'd still be concious on the other side. Like, to someone else you could look the same, behave the same, remember the same things, they wouldn't be any the wiser, but for all we know your consciousness might've been killed thru the teleport, but there would be no way to prove it.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Hey I just read the 1st page of this thread and now the last page here, and will soon begin reading all the way through but I do have one question after reading this last page. They say they've managed to truly teleport someone and not replicate but I still have the feeling that due to the process required, we can't really know for sure if you'd still be concious on the other side. Like, to someone else you could look the same, behave the same, remember the same things, they wouldn't be any the wiser, but for all we know your consciousness might've been killed thru the teleport, but there would be no way to prove it.


aye. i've had some indepth discussion with other people on that very thing. perhaps (hypothetically of course), the wormhole being in a state of quantum entanglement, allows the conditions that currently exist for your body and your spirit to occupy the same space simultaneously, would also apply to wormhole teleportation? i dunno. lol


edit on 3-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'd think the state would be the wormhole in this example.


i'm not sure how you've made the association between wormholes, entanglement and quantum teleportation; but quantum states are basically just qubits


Originally posted by undo
perhaps the technology generates or activates quantum pairs at each end, so there's no time dilation (it's instant and therefore bypasses the virtual particles issue). then the data stream of the traveler is shot thru it instantly like a carrier wave, piggy backed on the quantum wormhole.


but there is still no movement or transfer of particles, the pseudo-teleportation is just the transfer (copying) of 'qubits' via non-local entangled states


Originally posted by undo
i'm not a physicist, just trying to figure out why these old texts are suggesting the tech was around 1000s of years ago.


neither am i, but just questioning the supposed correlations...



Originally posted by undo
i wish people wouldn't ask me how it works, cause i am not a physicist. i am however, a researcher of ancient texts and artifacts.


but what makes you certain that they're explaining technological devises, does the text explicitly state so?



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

log in

join