It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this is world of warcraft's version of a super massive black hole (scaled down dramatically). it's called the maelstrom. notice all the same concepts are there: it's churning water, chaotic abyss, as referenced in regards to the abyss/bottomless pit/abzu. and it has a pillar of energy rising up from it

metaphorically, it follows along enoch's description of 7 mountains caught in the grip of the super massive black hole he's witnessing. in the storyline for world of warcraft, one of the huge rocks has the former orc leader, called "thrall" standing on top, casting some kind of preventative magic to keep the thing from opening any further. when you visit him there, he tells you to get on a provided flying mount, perched on the top of the mountain with him, and enter the maelstrom. so you get on a flying griffon/manticore along with a pilot, who is explaining what to expect.

i want to know who writes their l

ore. lol
edit on 26-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

World of warcraft, yeah right, the best source for truth. You would be slightly more credible if you showed a computer model from a science documentary than a game, not that it would change the matter of 'Stargates are real'
edit on 30-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i found this video in another thread here about giza, and WOW! this is a good video!

Yes indeed, this is a wow video

Can you tell which thread it was Undo?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

i found this video in another thread here about giza, and WOW! this is a good video!

Yes indeed, this is a wow video

Can you tell which thread it was Undo?

yes, "The Giza-Orion Blueprint" by Scott Creighton
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I find many things in fiction have reality as their pallet. Don't you?
If they didn't, we wouldn't be able to understand fiction, as it would have no basis in our current understanding of reality and therefore, no comparative framework.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
not that it would change the matter of 'Stargates are real'

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Imtor
not that it would change the matter of 'Stargates are real'

cute, z.

poor raccoon.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Undo, this is an amazing thread. This was actually the first thread that brought me to ATS.. I was on Google searching for information on Stargates, when I found your thread, after a lengthy read, I signed up and the rest is history. You've stuck to your guns for this many years, whether they exist or not, I don't think we will ever be 100% certain, but your information has definitely enlightened me

I'm a believer.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Did you miss my post? Sorry if you just haven't had a chance, just making sure..
edit on 31-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by undo

Did you miss my post? Sorry if you just haven't had a chance, just making sure..
edit on 31-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

yes i watched the video, then forgot to respond to the post itself. i'm not sure about your question though. could you rephrase it?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I always come to wonder why 'they', the 'ancients' who are so forthcomming with info, didn't just write 'Hi, wey're the Ancients, and today; we'll be talking about our secret knowledge: We want you to know that we have seen stargates, and that Gods created everything, and they come from stargates' ^^

Why would they always be using vague terms, vague descriptions, etc etc.

If men came from the sky, they would likely have ridiculous amounts of carvings about them...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilzown
Why would they always be using vague terms, vague descriptions, etc etc.

Mark 4:11 - - -
He [Jesus] told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

Luke 8:10 - - -
He [Jesus] said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’

[If men came from the sky, they would likely have ridiculous amounts of carvings about them...

Your kidding right? Every culture in the world has such carvings and stories.. This thread is full of them. I would suggest you do some research or someone might get the idea your trolling

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hey Undo... where ya hiding? got work to do at the other place

What do you think of this one? Wavy lines wither side of a gate with a hole

Hobbit houses (dolmens) in Caucasian mountains in Russia, dated pre 3000 BC. There are about 3000 known and more found all the time

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Absolutely fascinating subject! I believe in stargates and believe the government within the government know this too, and use them to their own advantage.
We could even delve deeper and say they could have used it for time travel to change and hide some of our history.
which makes sense to me as the was society lives is pretty much all to fund and be controlled by a very few up the top.
I dont know if you have ever heard of Dolores Cannon, she is a mastermind in hypnosis and alien contact, She said that she knows stargates exist but stays away from it as she has been warned from the government not to get involved.
Its a very deep subject that requires not just open minds but the intelligence to understand them. maybe if more people could understand this, then maybe life could change as we know it to the world that should of been.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

did you watch this?

some moments of

An engineer investigates the face of a pharaoh statue and realizes the face is EXACTLY symmetrical! (from same video)
tiny.cc...

the osireion! at abydos, the stones were irregular cut, but identical ON BOTH WALLS! (from same video) in other words, irregularly cut blocks were duplicated and used in the exact same places in the construction of both long walls, and also the wall where the door opens from seti's tunnel

tiny.cc...

edit on 8-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's interesting that you mention apsu as a stargate and not the underworld , because the mayan book of creation
mentions the world treem , which most ancient civilisations also mention,

X'ibalba , the mayan underworld which also requires going down great depths and long journey to get there , but it is also connected to the heavens by the steps .
The mayan shaman would often astral project to get to the heavens.

It wouldnt be far fetched to imagine that the underworld is another dimension and the heavens also.
The shaman would often use ayahusca ('___' ) which due to research from Dr Rick Strassman has shown that people travel to some alien world and are observed by insect like intelligence !

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
here's another doozy from the same video (i have to use tiny url because ats' youtube video link thingy, doesn't have the ability to list the seconds/minutes into the video that you want to draw attention to. it cuts off the time.)
watch this
well doh, tiny url is on the fritz again
just fast forward in the video to 7 minutes 25 seconds
edit on 14-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I also would love a private message with the link to your ebooks Undo. You're material is very interesting to put one's mind into. I have in the past run into p;eople who ended up being wild-eyed strange-os about some of the material you seem to cover intelligently.

If you can, please e-mail or pm me with a link. Or perhaps be my friend on FaceBook? At least long enough to get the link through?

Thanks,

Dan Farmer

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by undo

It wouldnt be far fetched to imagine that the underworld is another dimension and the heavens also.
The shaman would often use ayahusca ('___' ) which due to research from Dr Rick Strassman has shown that people travel to some alien world and are observed by insect like intelligence !

have you tried it?

www.tripzine.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

RE: Comment - "The pixel density is all wrong... So was that in an Iraqi report?

Also the walls are covered with graffiti"

I'm not saying I have an opinion on whether this pic is real or not, but after seeing your comment about the 'graffiti' I was reminded that just recently I was watching the documentary 'The Pyramid Code'...

The Host is shown around ancient sites in Egypt by a local tour guide who grew up by the great pyramids as a young boy. They travel for many days out to the middle of nowhere (Desert) & he shows her many more structures not made public buried by sand in the remote desert....

On the way he shows her many ruins (Far away from the pyramids & unprotected), where vandals have scratched graffiti into the walls over the original hieroglyphs (making them impossible to read).

'Reading between the lines' it felt like it had been done deliberately (Egyptian Authorities?) to hide the origin of the structures along with any secrets contained there???

This may be a similar place to where these photos were taken. Also if the photo were real (not saying it is) - But it would make sense that all glyphs were made unrecognizable to hide any association with what they found there (Ie: Maybe a 'StarGate')

- Just my 2 cents.

edit on 26-11-2011 by juliiet because: The comment I was replying to did not add to my post... Needed to copy and paste it in so you knew what I was responding to

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

Extremely interesting and informative thread, over 300pages and even more impressive is its been active for over 5 yrs!!!!

Top job undo

Im only upto page 15 but felt the need to jump in with my 2cents worth

Its a shame I wasnt a member back when this started as a majority of the links with photos and corroborating evidence have since been closed

But once again top job, its threads like this one that ATS should be all about

Id flag it more than once if I could

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join