It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I was reading another thread "The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?" and brought up a theory you might have some say in. I apologize if it was already covered as I only read about 10 of the first few pages and 300 would really take too long. So here it is...

What if when the poles shift back to where they started the pyramid are again reactivated along with the portals or stargates, giving us access to the wonders of the universe again?

A poster put something up about how Dali claimed he journeyed into this portal and painted a picture of it "The Railway Station at Perpignan", made in 1965 - but what if he did this through astral projection or mediation?

Thoughts?

well that's the debate. it may be that both are correct,
but one is a technological version and the other is not.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
another possible piece to the puzzle linking sumerians and latin america in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This could be the most interesting thread ive read on this site up to date, this topic has fascinated me since i saw the movie Stargate (ages ago) which turned me into the ancient history addict i am today and has taken me on a few trips around the world to see some of these wonders with my own eyes.

Great Job UNDOt, i look forward to following your work in the future, keep up the good work everybody that has contributed with input and images.

Regards Eniii (Enki)
edit on 6-9-2011 by Eniii because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think the best evidence for an ancient stargate is with King Nebuchadnezzar who constructed a gate to transcend time and space. -- Two went in, three came out.

Zip Monster

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting mix of old and modern.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Independent scientists describe the fossils as exquisite and utterly fascinating.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Over and over I see this post! Stop re posting friend and turn your mind to other things

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by g60kg
this thread is just too huge to read. I tried to get into the websites that were created by the OP but cant access thrm or the pegasus one. I cant read all the discussion over 300 pages. Undo can you summarise where we are on the whole stargate thing? Is it still heavy on theory? Any modern photos etc rather than just reading into ancient texts and ancient reliefs. Not a skeptic but just think ancient and old religous texts are open to interpretation.

yes it is still a theory, or maybe even a hypothesis. summary is: abzu=abyss.
everything else, starts from that etymology. the trail leads all over the place. it branches into comparative analysis, cultural traditions, 1000s of years, and lots of science.

I applaud the effort you've put into this, just a few things,

The only thing I find confusing is if the abzu/apsu/abyss is the endless pit then, when enki told atra-hasis about the coming flood, he told him to make the roofing sturdy like the apsu to prevent shamash seeing inside it

Oh and my question was If the abzu is an endless pit/fresh water then how can the roof be created in the same way

(To find it go to the below link, hold ctrl + F, type in boat and it should be the first paragraph in tablet III
reference: jewishchristianlit.com...

edit on 9-9-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

i'm not sure but that is a fascinating question! either the translators left out a word or mistranslated a word, or the author meant something like, the roof over the abzu. make it sturdy like the roof over the abzu. thing is, the only roof i'm aware of reading about is the e.abzu temple itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i'm not sure but that is a fascinating question! either the translators left out a word or mistranslated a word, or the author meant something like, the roof over the abzu. make it sturdy like the roof over the abzu. thing is, the only roof i'm aware of reading about is the e.abzu temple itself.

He changed his initial post. He first wrote that the text says Noah was told to make it from the same material as the abzu.

It is interesting but I think it means it should be "cloaked" so Shamash won't see what's going on.
Now, I would presume it means using some special material.
Why else would it be roofed over and udner?

The boat that you are to build ... shall be roofed with sturdy covering like the Apsu [7] ; to prevent Shamash [8] seeing inside it, have it roofed both over and under.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Ayrton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

I actually heard saddam hussain possessed a "stargate", if you would like to add to your theory.
I doubted at the time the credibility of such a farfetched idea.
Now, memory lets me down, But if I happen come across this info again, I will post it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The theory of Dr.Michael Salla...who has top credentials IMO.
However i cant tell you his motives. You can decide whether you trust him.

Saddam Or Stargate

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I was thinking about this, and suddenly this idea popped into my head about what this could possibly be, maybe the tunnel was sealed when not in use

(This link is about the latin america ruins)
www.iol.co.za...

Teotihuacan tunnel thrills archaeologists August 4 2010 at 03:46am By Mark Stevenson Teotihuacan, Mexico - A long-sealed tunnel has been found under the ruins of Teotihuacan and chambers that seem to branch off it may hold the tombs of some of the ancient city's early rulers, archaeologists said on Tuesday. Experts say a tomb discovery would be significant because the social structure of Teotihuacan remains a mystery after nearly 100 years of archaeological exploration at the site, which is best known for the towering Pyramids of the Moon and the Sun. No depiction of a ruler, or the tomb of a monarch, has ever been found, setting the metropolis apart from other pre-Hispanic cultures that deified their rulers. Archaeologists had suspected the hidden tunnel was there after a heavy rainstorm in 2003 caused the ground to sink at the foot of the Temple of Quetzacoatl, in the central ceremonial area of the ruins just north of Mexico City.

Starting last year, they began digging, and after eight months of excavation, they reached the roof of the tunnel last month, 12m below the surface. They lowered a small camera into the four-metre-wide corridor, which had been carved out of the rock early in Teotihuacan's history, and got the first glimpse of the space that they say was intentionally closed off between AD 200 and 250. "I think the tunnel was the central element, the main element around which the rest of the ceremonial centre was built," archaeologist Sergio Gomez said. "This was the most sacred place." The camera showed the tunnel appearing to extend about 37m before it is blocked by a wall or mound. Ground-penetrating scanner images found the tunnel extends beyond the blockage and ends in a large chamber that measures 10m on each side, lying almost directly beneath the temple. Two smaller chambers appear on either side of the rough-hewn corridor. All the signs point to it being a ruler's tomb, Gomez said, including the rich offerings tossed into the tunnel at the moment it was closed up: almost 50 000 objects of jade, stone, shell and pottery, including ceramic beakers of a kind never found before at the site. "Up to now, every archaeologist who has worked in Teotihuacan has tried to find the tombs of the rulers," Gomez said. "There is a high possibility that in this place, in the central chamber, we can find the remains of those who ruled Teotihuacan," he added.

The complex of pyramids, plazas, temples and avenues was once the centre of a city of more than 100 000 inhabitants and may have been the largest and most influential city in pre-Hispanic North America at the time. Nearly 2 500 years after the city was founded - and about 2 100 years after the Teotihuacan culture began to flourish there - the identity of its rulers remains a mystery. The city was built by a relatively little-known culture that reached its height between 100 BC and AD 750. It was abandoned by the time the Aztecs arrived in the area in the 1300s and gave it the name "Teotihuacan", which means "the place where men become gods". Luis Barba, of the Anthropological Research Institute of Mexico's National Autonomous University, said that because there are no images, names or other references to rulers among Teotihuacan's rich murals and stone carvings, some experts suggest the city might have had a shared leadership, with rulers alternating between its four precincts. "People have looked for these rulers for many years," Barba said. "Perhaps they will be found now. There is nothing to rule it out or make it impossible, but at this point, we have nothing."

So Perhaps the people associated the abzu with a pit because in that pit/water hole it lead somewhere where this possible stargate you refer to was kept aswell as other things? thats just me speculating though
edit on 10-9-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey...quickly nip to Page Two on these postings and view my 'Is there a Portal on Glastonbury Tor?'

I believe there is!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

that's a possibility. also, consider that the really big abzu, the one enki's flying e.abzu temple arrived to earth from, seems to have been on the bottom of some really deep water in the persian gulf, as eridu (the site his flying temple landed on) was a sea side location at the time of sumer. now it's 65 miles inland due to silt deposition from the euphrates creating an additional 65 miles of shoreline, out into the persian gulf. my theory is that there was a huge gate on the bottom of the persian gulf, and that the smaller ones under the temples, were people sized, whereas the big one on the sea floor, was ship sized. perhaps the mass of buildings wasn't necessary since the thing had many tons of water over it. i dunno about that part, but here is why i think this is a real possibility:

in revelation 9, it also says 4 angels were released from the euphrates where they had been confined. historically, in biblical texts, angels were only ever confined in the bottomless pit. take the book of enoch reference to the angels (stars) bound around the gravity well of a super massive black hole as a hint that the angels were associated with stars and wormholes and that blackholes/wormholes were associated with their imprisonment somehow

the biblical text is telling you that there's a wormhole in the euphrates river, which is crazy... .unless, you consider it's a gate that generates a wormhole, that was originally on the floor of the persian gulf, and is now incorporated into the land of iraq by the new land created by the euphrates. this especially makes sense because it's in the same chapter as the opening of the gate on the bottomless pit/abyss.

have you read the enoch reference?

p.s. one more thing, it's also possible the "bound in the euphrates reference" is a case of as above so below, where the things on earth were mirrored in the sky, and constellations were drawn and stories about what happened in those locations on earth, projected into the sky and vice-a-versa. if this is the case, then the gated wormhole would instead be somewhere in their version of the euphrates in the sky, which is, i do believe, one of the fish in pisces. OR it's destination is somewhere in the constellation pisces. that part is very sketchy
edit on 10-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
stargates are real were you think the idea come from? also they found one in antarctica in 2001 it was even showed on the news

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
okay i'm not too familiar with stargates or the idea behind them but based off of everything you said, a thought/question popped into my head..

the underworld, where the reptilians reside, and where the atlanteans sunk to.. to reach them you'd need to use a stargate?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by euph0ric
okay i'm not too familiar with stargates or the idea behind them but based off of everything you said, a thought/question popped into my head..

the underworld, where the reptilians reside, and where the atlanteans sunk to.. to reach them you'd need to use a stargate?

i don't think it's only one way or the other. i think it's possibly both.
other problem is timeframe.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

OMG, I didn't realize this discussion has been going on for years. By the way undo, I never got a chance to read your book. The links from like 5 years ago are broken or don't exist anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
reply to post by undo

OMG, I didn't realize this discussion has been going on for years. By the way undo, I never got a chance to read your book. The links from like 5 years ago are broken or don't exist anymore.

the ebooks are still online but i have changed my position on several points in the text and added so many new pieces of data as a result of an additional 4 years of research, that this thread is probably the better place to read the data.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
an excellent video series that has a very curious title, wouldn't you say?

now that's what i call a coincedence.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join