It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes, of course, silly forum mates, geometry, a wonderful tool to create vortexes. Look at a building, although it may have no significance on the scale of a building with stargate potential. Its all in mathematical creation in relation to essences of life, our life. If you were to sequence the numbers and i mean many many a equation to simply act and do as one thing, build it according to the equation, and i mean build it so everything is in synchronized harmony, structure according to the mathematical needs. Think of it this way, it is what most think of as magic or manifestation, but very much so more direct in the physical, before your eyes. So, next time you look at an ancient structure, one must ask, whats with this? And, if need be you can even make it so it only interacts in the equation with per say a certain mass value, etc. I have no doubts in the possibility, i know somewhere in my soul its not only possible but real. Now, you'd just have to figure out the mathematical equation to bring forth such needs or wants. =P

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
298 pages and not one shread of evidence provided by OP, not even a single link in the OP.

And we are instructed to deny what?

Yes, it seems some people are all to willing to accept this claim for it's novelty instead of it's merit. There are things that support this idea, if a little tentatively, but "Stargates are real" is a very bold claim to make. However, if you just imagine the title is 'Exploring the possibility of ancient star gates' instead, it makes it a little easier to read without getting caught up in how many assumptions are made left and right.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
holy guacamoli.... Can I get this thread in an audio book? I would love to read the entire thing, but I just don't have the time. Great thread Undo! Standing the test of time too! But I'llkeep chipping away at it. Might take me 4 months though. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff.

I knew nothing about this so thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
imawlinn

i dunno, what does it entail to create an audio book? are you saying you want me to verbally record my own voice reading this thread and post it to the net? i'm not so sure that would be acceptable with the TOS of this site, as the only info here that i have a right to copy is my own, the rest of it tentatively belongs to ATS and the individual contributors of the thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
here's my latest theory:

although i'm going back to the subject of the verses in the book of enoch (which i've touched on before) this post is going to elaborate a bit further on what i think it all means.

the gods and associated wormholes came to be known as the same thing, and as a result, the opening passages in genesis about the creation of the universe are in fact crediting god the entity, with god the wormhole, particularly where it touches on the creation of the universe. the galaxies/planets/stars of the universe were created individually by super massive black holes at the centers of the galaxies. a super massive black hole is just a very big wormhole, which when in its active phase, creates matter. this video elaborates on it

Google Video Link

the ancient people must've had some notion about all this as it was enoch who was abducted and witnessed a super massive black hole in its active phase, as recounted here:

now to add some more corroborating ancient evidence. as i mentioned before, the babylonian/akkadian Tiamat was in fact not a dragon but a wormhole (another case of deification of an inanimate object). it dawned on me while pondering this as it relates to the super massive black hole concept, that it was also mentioned in the book of revelation :

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon , and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

it's here i started to entertain the notion that the mouth of the dragon in this passage is the event horizon of a very big wormhole, perhaps even the grand pubah of wormholes, the super massive at the center of the milky way. then i noticed it mentioned them to look "like" frogs. most people when they read that think it's entirely figurative, but it's entirely possible it means a few greys appear on the scene. ya know, these guys

it's not hard to believe that the ancients would refer to them as unclean spirits, although the question still remains why they would be in this particular case and why they are also depicted as coming out of the mouths of the beast and false prophet. it did cross my mind at that point, that there's more than one wormhole involved, et al, more than one gate, in this particular scene. since these old verses have multiple layers of meaning, there's not just the possible wormhole/gate references but also the astronomy reference to the circumpolar constellations and the precession of the equinoxes, AND the political/financial/religious layers as well. it's no wonder these verses have so many different possible translations.

when perusing the defintions of parts of a wormhole, i came across the "ergosphere"

as you can see, i depicted the 7 stars described as 7 stars like mountains on fire caught in the ergosphere as described in the passages of the book of enoch. also, consider this from wikipedia's entry on it: " It received this name because it is theoretically possible to extract energy and mass from the black hole in this region. the full article can be read here:
en.wikipedia.org...

thinking these verses below, are explaining the physics involved:

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot : I would thou wert cold or hot
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

(think about it, why would people be in god's mouth?)

a scientist named penrose, i think, was saying, that a particle of negative energy would fall into the black hole, and the positive particle would be available for energy. so, maybe it's suggesting some type of exchange of particles. who knows? an energy field around the craft, perhaps? that absorbs positive in, shunts negative out?

could it be the text is a description of wormhole physics, that if you are neither positive or negatively charged but in a neutral state, your craft is ejected from the ergosphere/wormhole/mouth of the dragon? that's the theory i'm working on now. that these passages in revelation are about several things in a series of layers and one layer describes the mechanics and physics of wormholes.

edit on 24-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i want to beleive in stargates just like the next person,but you forgot to point out that if stargates are real the us government would have one locked away somewhere already using it and not letting the public know about it. look i am scifi buff and i want to beleive they are real,but the government would do everything possible to keep it safe and out of the publics eye. but just to humor you, what all did they find at gisa where the first digs were taken place.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chef23
i want to beleive in stargates just like the next person,but you forgot to point out that if stargates are real the us government would have one locked away somewhere already using it and not letting the public know about it. look i am scifi buff and i want to beleive they are real,but the government would do everything possible to keep it safe and out of the publics eye. but just to humor you, what all did they find at gisa where the first digs were taken place.

i'm not sure as my egyptian studies on this particular topic, have been primarily focused on abydos, egypt. the theory was that the fellow known as nimrod in biblical texts, was also known as enmerkar in akkad and narmer in egypt and it was he who started the pharaonic line in egypt, about 200 years after the black sea flood. the capital of his new pharaonic system was at abydos (see also the writings of the egyptologist, david rohl, and also the giza discovery by peter goodgame). i'd elaborate, but you'd be better served to read the thread
edit on 24-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am fairly interested in this topic and was wondering if you have a date estimate for completing the books? Also, where would one be able to purchase the books? (If you've decided on charging for them)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My word I saw this thread awhile ago but never ever thought to respond. Now here it is nearly 300 pages over. I wonder where the Stargates would lead to...
I wonder how doable the whole stargate idea is for future generations of space travelers...meh I agree with the above poster who said imagine the title is "Exploring the possibilities of Star Gates"...or something like that...
Its always nice to dream.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

you might find it interesting to know the word "babel" (as in the tower of babel in the bible) is "gate of god" and even more interesting is the word for god in that phrase is also translated "star"
so it's "gate of star" or rather, "star gate". think about it. a tower that reaches to heaven? why would god be mad that the people were building a tower? he didn't destroy any of the other towers (it was actually a ziggurat) or pyramids. certainly mountains are taller . why does it say, "nothing will be withholden from them which they purpose to do" ? how could a tower do all that for humankind?

i'll tell ya, nimrod dug up a sumerian star gate where it had been buried in 8 ft of flood silt. and he was intent on using it, actually, i theorize he did use it, just long enough to bring a few new races/cultures here from somewhere else. and that accounts for the story of the confusing of the languages.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You guys are KILLING ME with this topic. Stargates are REAL? As like the ones on the TV show? OK....I will break with protocol and answer this directly and truthfully.....STARGATES.....LIKE THE ONES ON TV......................ARE......NOT REAL! COMMON! Basic physics will tell you that even if you could actually create a stable wormhole....and without killing everyone....that a persons body....even if you could get around being trapped at the edge of the event horizon forever....their body would be torn apart and not rassembled on the other side. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i'll tell ya, nimrod dug up a sumerian star gate where it had been buried in 8 ft of flood silt. and he was intent on using it, actually, i theorize he did use it, just long enough to bring a few new races/cultures here from somewhere else. and that accounts for the story of the confusing of the languages.

Your take on it is interesting.
Although God's power is infinite and he can change things with the blink of an eye
and the original Bible version need not have a rational explanation, such as you describe.
Praise The Lord.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You guys are KILLING ME with this topic. Stargates are REAL? As like the ones on the TV show? OK....I will break with protocol and answer this directly and truthfully.....STARGATES.....LIKE THE ONES ON TV......................ARE......NOT REAL! COMMON! Basic physics will tell you that even if you could actually create a stable wormhole....and without killing everyone....that a persons body....even if you could get around being trapped at the edge of the event horizon forever....their body would be torn apart and not rassembled on the other side. Split Infinity

that would depend on whether or not it functions as a teleportation device which then shoots the data stream thru the wormhole. have you seen IBM's quantum teleporter? they figured out how to do true teleportation not just
duplicating the object at the other end. of course, i'm not interested in being data streamed thru a wormhole to find out if it's possible or not, but you should at least read the last 50 or so pages of the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Your take on it is interesting.
Although God's power is infinite and he can change things with the blink of an eye
and the original Bible version need not have a rational explanation, such as you describe.
Praise The Lord.

ANG....my reply is not to argue your beliefs....rather just to ask a question to better understand how you view this.....in the bible...it states...Man was created in GODS image. Now I have a hard time with that and another thing which is that I know that the King James Bible has many translation mistakes....one of the biggest being....Moses parted and crossed the RED SEA....when in fact....the real and proper translation is...Moses crossed the REED SEA.

You can check on that as the REED SEA is a Marshy Nothern area of where the Red sea connects to the Med. It is an area with much vegitation...thus REEDS...and a very differing level of water durring hi and low tide. As the Egyptians chased Moses and his people....he crossed this area durring low tide....as the Egyptians followed....they got stuck as the tide came in and their chariots were swamped.

As to the other issue...I find it highly unlikely that a GOD would need a Biologicaly based Human body design and since the mapping of the Human Genome...and the absolute proof of Evolution and our ability to track our current Human bodys evolutionary state all the way back to a single cell animal....do you still believe GOD creted Man in his own image? Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

i've realized recently that when the text says "the heavens opened" it's not talking about a hole forming in the clouds. it's saying a wormhole opens in the sky and out of it, comes things, for example:

i don't think their representation of the cherubim, is accurate, but it's still pretty intense. i also found "the heavens opened" in revelation 19:11 which you should read.

i was listening to an author on a radio program, who is pretty convinced that planet x is the star of bethlehem, and he goes into great detail about it. i think he's onto something but not EXACTLY right yet. he also believes nimrod was in possession of high technology, but can't quite bring himself to entertain the notion that the dragon/abyss theme he keeps picking up on are related to a wormhole, perhaps artificially generated. i should probably see if i can't talk with him and share my research with him and see where his studies take him on that. you might like this interview with him:
it's a blog talk radio recording of the interview
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

if you go back to the original language the text was written in you find that many english words were added so that the sentences made sense in english. this probably also happened when it was translated into greek and latin. the issue i found most glaring, regarding the creation of the adam verses in genesis, was that many assumptions were made by the translators. for example:

Genesis 1:27 So God 430 created 1254 man 120 in his [own] image 6754, in the image 6754 of God 430 created 1254 he him; male 2145 and female 5347 created 1254 he them.

you see the numbers after the words? those words are the only words in the original language. so remove all words that have no number after them:

Genesis 1:27 God 430 created 1254 man 120 image 6754, image 6754 God 430 created 1254 male 2145 female 5347 created 1254.

God created man image, image God created male female created.

Now if you look at the original words that form that sentence, it actually says ELOHIM created ADAM image, male female.

ELOHIM is a plural word. So it really should say GODS created ADAM image male female.

Notice how the translators used "man" in place of "adam" there ? they assumed the text was referring to humankind in general, but in reality it's talking about an entire race of males and females who were called ADAM. they don't want people to think the adam also applied to females, it would confuse people because of their stance on the creation story, i guess. in fact, they would more correctly be called THE ADAM. the "m" suffix in hebrew is a plural indicator. so adam is a plural word indicating it's an entire race of males and females created in the image of THE ELOHIM (which is a more correct translation of the plurality of the language in this example).

in effect, what that verse(and later verses) reveals is, the first adam race were clones of the gods. it isn't till the eve is created that our DNA is nerfed and we are given procreative ability with a kill switch. prior to the nerf, female clones had no pain in childbirth, just as it indicates in the text, because the new clones were created via cloning not via animal reproduction (sexual intercourse and vaginal delivery). i theorize our DNA was spliced with animal DNA, most specifically, mammal dna, so that we could procreate without the need or assistance of cloning tech. in other words, the ones who cloned us originally, gave us self replication so they wouldn't have to be present to generate new clones (read slaves/servants/workers/)

"to know" was to have sex with someone, in hebrew thought of the time, so to have knowledge was to have sexual intimacy. the "enlightenment" and fall of humankind reference there, is about the change from being clones of the gods, to being sexually reproductive mammals on a timer switch.

this is most glaring when you see the verse about our new ability "to know",

Gen 3:22 And the LORD 3068 God 430 said 559, Behold 2005, the man 120 is become as one 259 of us, to know 3045 good 2896 and evil 7451: and now, lest he put forth 7971 his hand 3027, and take 3947 also of the tree 6086 of life 2416, and eat 398, and live 2425 for ever 5769:

right there we were hit with the nerf bat. couldn't have self reproducing clones living forever. we'd overthrow and outgrow the universe in exponential increase of unbelievable proportions.

edit on 29-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Uhmm, well they might be real but I need evidence... rock hard evidence
. Anymore info?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
addendum to my above post:

moses wrote most of the pentateuch. (first five books of the old testament, also known as torah). he was raised as an egyptian and had access to all their secret knowledge (being a son of the pharaoh). so it is my theory that adam was from the egyptian "atum" which was from the even earlier sumerian "alulim" (an early origin of the word elohim) again, a plural word.

after the black sea flood, some of noah's sons went to egypt, ethiopia, and thereabouts. so they would've taken the sumerian story of creation with them, thus explaining how alulim = adam = atum.

in egyptian lore, atum was the god of creation, but the word was of hebrew origin, and thus the "m" indicates plurality. so the egyptian text should be corrected to read, THE ATUM (the gods), not a singular god, but a bunch of gods.

once you start looking carefully at the word usage in the creation of the adam passages, you begin to realize how the translators got confused. the atum race were cloned in the image of the atum gods. so unless the text indicated which it was referring to, i.e. the gods or clones of the gods, (if it just said atum/adam) things could get messy real fast.

so theoretically, moses took this into account and separated the creators from the clones by referring to the creators as elohim, and the creation as adam, even though they have the same source, alulim. they were indeed different. although clones are identical, there's nothing to suggest that the adam clones were identical to their creators in EVERY way), even before the nerf and especially not after the nerf.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

i've realized recently that when the text says "the heavens opened" it's not talking about a hole forming in the clouds. it's saying a wormhole opens in the sky and out of it, comes things, for example:

i don't think their representation of the cherubim, is accurate, but it's still pretty intense. i also found "the heavens opened" in revelation 19:11 which you should read.

here's what i think it's describing, not a gyroscope looking thing of a wheel within a wheel, but this:wheel within a wheel, the chevrons are the "eyes" round about the wheels.

and apparently the egyptologists that wrote the screenplay thought the same thing

further, the four cherubim i do believe represent something important to do with locations in the heavens, not sure what yet, but i'm working on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join