It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And how about a little Treasure Hunting while we are at it? For a brief time the Treasures of Nimrod were put on display, after they were dug out of the vault... where are they now?

Seems a lot has been melted down... how sad...

At least the Crown survived

Yup its REAL GOLD

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Another prime military target?

NIPPUR

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
send me a u2u as to how i can get a copy of your books. i don't have enough posts to send one to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth smuggler
send me a u2u as to how i can get a copy of your books. i don't have enough posts to send one to you.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thestargates.com...

www.thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok, I'm freaked out now, not that I was'nt before but.

I just found this thread now.

For a very long time I have been thinking that the reason for the US being in Iraq was because they were "looking" for some thing.
I don't think it has anything to do with oil.

It seems that they are looking for something and hav'nt found it. So if they are looking for "something" what is it and how do they know where to look.

I first thought they were looking for the Ark of the Covenent, but I later changed my mindset to ancient alien technology.
They could be also looking for people with genetic links to the Sumerian King list/tablet.

Either way you look at it Iraq is the birtplace of civilization, and if aliens did create us or minipulated our DNA that is where it would have taken place. Iif aliens left artifacts on earth, thats where they would be located.

They know something that we don't.

The op is onto something but i'm not sure if its stargates or inter dimensional travel.

My question about stargates would be. If the many many many universes contain an inifinite number of dimensions how could you predict what dimension you would arrive at upoun travelling though a wormhole.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The Annunaki were Starbeings who came to this planet...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stacy Te Korako

did you read the thread?
at least the first ten pages?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

To be honest, i'm not sure. depends on if that mode of travel requires any significant changes to the time line. if it's instantaneous, time isn't going to be impacted (spooky action at a distance?). i dunno. too many unanswered questions

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
They know something that we don't.

Really?

Hmmm maybe THAT is why our big air base over there is right next to UR? And why Saddam had headquarters right next to UR?

Ali Base (ICAO: ORTL) is a military airbase located near Nasiriyah, Iraq. It was formerly known as Tallil Air Base. The base, called Camp Adder by the United States Army, has United States forces on it, including USAF and USMC, as well as being home to coalition forces from Australia (Camp Terendak; Australian Battlegroup withdrew June 1st 2008) and Romania (Camp Drakula). Camp Adder is also the home to three Provincial Reconstruction Teams for the provinces of Dhi Qar, Muthanna, and Maysan. The Dhi Qar team is Italian led, while the Muthanna and Maysan teams are headed by U.S. State Department officers.

The airfield is served by two main runways measuring 12,000 and 9,700 feet. It was a fighter base before the 1991 Gulf War when it was heavily damaged. According to the Gulf War Air Power Survey, Tallil had 36 hardened aircraft shelters. At the each end of the main runway are hardened aircraft shelters knowns as "trapezoids" or "Yugos" which were built by Yugoslavian contractors some time prior to 1985. Tallil occupies 30 square kilometers and is protected by 22 kilometers of security perimeter.

The ancient city of Ur is located within the security perimeter for Ali Base, and its ancient ziggurat is visible from nearly every area of the base.

en.wikipedia.org...

AIR BASE
+30° 56' 8.73", +46° 5' 24.40"

SADDAM'S Weapon's Plant Bombed out...
+30° 57' 10.11", +46° 7' 24.38"

Iraqi Missile Site
+30° 58' 0.65", +46° 8' 48.07"

Heavily Bombed Area
+30° 57' 46.40", +46° 10' 17.41"

And right in the Middle of it all

The Ziggurat of UR

+30° 57' 45.87", +46° 6' 11.46"

[edit on 23-1-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Time must be impacted as we are right now time travelling without the abilty to go back, only forward and only at one speed.
So if you were to travel through a wormhole you would be moving with time, not making time stop all together.

But what I was saying in my last post was that you would have know a way of knowing what dimenson you would end up in.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Time is not constant, regardless of what you may perceive. It, like all other things, is relative. You can even detect a difference in the speed in which time progresses from the top of the Empire State Building, when compared to the lobby of the same building.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

depends on if the gate in question (the bottomless pit/abyss) is a teleportation device or a wormhole device. it could go either way since there's no way to verify it or an interdimensional gate opened via ritual "magic" .

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well just to let undo know, either this is a great hoax or someone is trying to take his information and make money off of it... Check this out

This is exact from this thread go read it

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by speed_demon
Well just to let undo know, either this is a great hoax or someone is trying to take his information and make money off of it... Check this out

If you scan down to post 20 on that page you will see we already paid him a visit. Paladine even went so far on one site to claim he was the owner of Pegasus and it was all his work...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Heres a mad thought, one of those spur of the moment thoughts, what about genetic memory?

There is so much about the human brain we dont understand, and there are parts that are shut off to us, what if there is a past knowledge there that some people occasionally access without realising it.

Gene Roddenbury gave us star trek, some of the devices and technology are now becoming reality, it may be sci-fi, but now, not far from half a century on, we are inventing it, transporters, geordie la forges visors to help blind people see, anti-matter, orion females, oh wait, that last one is fantasy, damn.

I'm not into Sci-fi that much, i like star trek because it shows a future that i would love to see, mankind coming together and so on, i like stargate because it is a fascinating theory into what might actually be, i like red dwarf cos its just damn funny. But thats it, i like possible sci-fi, armageddon, deep impact etc, i hate star wars.

But im starting to think, what if stargate and star trek are on to something? Maybe the creators are dragging up some distant memories locked away in the human mind? There is lots of evidence out there to support that, and maybe, despite the gripping and exciting storylines, we all know that, thats why we like it.

Who knows.

[edit on 24/1/09 by woogleuk]

[edit on 24/1/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleukwhat if there is a past knowledge there that some people occasionally access without realising it.

In Buddhism that is called the Akashic Record

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, Zorgon, i just googled that and got a wikipedia link, and that is interesting, en.wikipedia.org... is that what you were talking about (i dont trust wiki), if it is, its pretty amazing, im gonna star you for that.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk (i dont trust wiki),

Wiki is okay for quick reference so long as its not your only source...

The Akashic Records are also known as "The Book of Life" and are accessible through the soul...

Ther Great Book of St Peter is in essence the Christian version... the book that St Peter checks when you die to see if you have been naughty or nice. But the true Book of Life can be accessed by you with training

Sometimes the Universe decides its time to leak out some info... one good example is the development of the liquid fuel rocket. Three people independently of each other discovered it at the same time... and the design was almost identical

Tsiolkowsky for Russia, Hermann Oberth for Germany and Robert Goddard for America... Those three nations went on to become leaders in the field of rocketry and today still lead the effort in space NASA, ESA and Roskosmos

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe "stargate" technology is very possible and are actually wormholes in space made of difference density space-time (low density space-time). I too wrote a book about the physics surrounding technology like this the supporting theory behind it.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join