It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainframeII

Please explain your opinion. How do we have natural stargates in us?

Astral Travel would allow a person to travel anywhere in the Universe in a flash...

HOWEVER I have yet to meet ONE person who can go to the Moon or Venus via astral projection...

I tried several forums where people claimed to be experts and all the result I got was that they felt offended that I dare challenge their ability when I was looking for a genuine visit to confirm something I had from older Tibetans...

The best I got was "Its a personal experience" or "its a random thing can't control where one goes"

I did however have some success with remote viewers...
Surprised the heck out of the team that did the viewing too

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
What would be the use in todays world for this "stargate" how does it work, what does it do, can it go here and not there? How can you know this, present some info?

You know... it really does get old to have to repeat oneself because people like you refuse to read the thread...

Where can it go?

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensions!

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive teleportation bibliography.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why didnt Alexander the Great find them?

He did... the story is covered in the Qu'ran

"The gate itself had wandered from the Caspian Gates to the pass of Dariel, from the pass of Dariel to the pass of Derbend, as well as to the far north; nay, it had travelled even as far as remote eastern or north-eastern Asia, gathering in strength and increasing in size as it went, and actually carrying the mountains of Caspia with it. Then, as the full light of modern day come on, the Alexander Romance ceased to be regarded as history, and with it Alexander's Gate passed into the realm of fairyland."

Description of the gate from the Qu'ran

Khalif al-Wathiq sent some of his princess with an army so that they might find the dam (the barrier) and look at it, and describe it to him when they come back. They went from country to country and from kingdom to kingdom until they reached it. They saw that it was built from iron and copper, with a great gate in it with huge locks. They also saw the rest of the [iron] bricks and the work in a tower there. They also found guards from neighbouring countries and that the dam is very high and could not be climbed nor the mountains next to it. The army went back to their country and the expedition lasted more than two years during which they saw horrific and strange things.

Second description

After some time journeying, Sallaam came to a "lofty mountain on which was a fortress. And the rampart which Dhu'l-Qarnain built is in a broad opening between two mountains, the breadth of which is two hundred cubits [300ft or 100m]. That was the road through which they (Gog & Magog) issued and spread over the earth. And he dug the foundation of it to the depth of 30 cubits, and built it of iron and copper until it reached to the surface of the ground. Then he raised two side pillars near to the mountains on both sides of the opening 25 cubits broad, and 50 cubits high, which projected at the base to ten cubits beyond the gate. The while was built with iron bricks, covered with copper, each a cubit and a half by a cubit and a half, and four finger breadth high. There was an iron lintel 120 cubits long and 5 cubits broad, which rested on each end on the pillars, projecting 10 cubits beyond them. Above the lentel was a structure of iron covered with copper to the top of the mountains. The height of the structure extending as far as the eye could reach, about 60 cubits above the lentels. Above it were iron pinnacles, each having as the side, two horns bent towards each other. The length of each pinnacle was five cubits and the breadth four. There were 37 pinnacles upon the structure. Then the gate had two doors which lowered, each 50 cubits broad by 75 cubits high, and 5 cubits thick. The upright of the doors turned on pivots upon a level with the lintels, and no air could penetrate either by the gate, or from the mountains.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That was the road through which they (Gog & Magog) issued and spread over the earth.

Gog & Magog - Supernatural beings (giants or demons)

Out of the StarGate will come the giant demons?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why not Orion that was in 10,000bc. Pegasus seems very convienent? Who are you sources for this info, and who were theirs?

The Great Square of Pegasus has long been studied and everyone researching the Sumerians knows its importance in Sumerian and Babylonian astronomy

The source of the info is the Sumerian "tablet of destiny,"

They also used the Pegasus square to represent a unit of land measure the 1-iku effectively an acre

This passage is from a work on Chinese Cosmology "Building the Chinese Universe". It contains this reference to the Pegasus Square

Two bright stars in xiu Yingshi and two stars in xiu Dongbi form the Great Square of Pegasus, the 1-iku (one square acre) used to measure the cube-ship of the original Noah, Utnapishtim; it was also the name of the temple of Marduk in Babylon (bab-ilani, "gate of the gods")

The way to Eden lies through the Pegasus Square...

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

As in the series... not all gates lead to 'nice places'

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They could be looking for Garden of Eden, the Ark of the Covenent or even the Tower of Babel.

Or all of the above... yes in short Ancient technology

Again, you still havnt answered my questions?

If you cant answer those questions for me, this thread no longer has my attention.

Hmmm well since all the answers we have have been repeated many times in this thread... I suppose your demand for answers no longer merits my attention

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

As in the series... not all gates lead to 'nice places'

So the trick is picking the right stargate.

Pick the right one and you end up in a good place.

Pick the wrong one and you end up in a bad place.

How does one know which stargate leads to a nice place?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is what your picture means.

Hmmmm

Representation of Mount Meru Mountain of Power. In the legends it was in the center of a cataclysmic catastrophe that released an incredible amount of energy

It ALSO was use by...

The Celts...

The Knights Templar...

And most importantly by the Annunaki Kings and in Sumeria to represent the power of the Dark Star

Here is the full image of the Anunnaki King pushing the button to activate the gate

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for all your insight Zorgon.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks for all your insight Zorgon.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

surprised the team? you did or what did?
the team of remote viewers? do tell! what happened?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

well there's still some question as to whether they are attuned for one destination each or if one gate has many possible destinations. and of course, there's still the question as to whether it's spiritual or physical or if maybe there's more than one kind.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
surprised the team? you did or what did?
the team of remote viewers? do tell! what happened?

Yes the RV team... they knew the target was Venus... but they were quite set back at what they found... so much so they asked the reading not be made public yet. But essentially they found my 'critters' and that they have 'caretakers'

But most important was the feeling that they were not supposed to be there.

I had another test once through open mind... just pop up to the moon for a look. This was with a group of astral projectors who wanted to try to help...

Well all but one was frightened off... and the one that 'got through' hid in a cave and tried to peek out... the only thing she got was this... a plant growing at the mouth of the cave...

After that experience they never wanted to go look again

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

How does one know which stargate leads to a nice place?

Trial and error
That is why on the series they send the robot through first to check out things like air quality etc... then when the team goes trough they are heavily armed...

Imagine dialing a destination... stepping through and finding yourself on a planet with cyanide gas in the air or temperatures above 500 degrees?

In the series most of this has been solved because the race that built the gates, the Ancients, needed the same environment that we do. So they would have already gone and picked the good planets from an environment standpoint.

Now in thousands of years politics change and a once friendly world may now be hostile. Imagine if you went back in time and you were a Jew and landed outside Hitler's headquarters in Berlin in 1941...

Also in the series don't forget that the Ancients had spaceships first, and so do the Go'auld... so if a gate was broken they could still go the 'old fashioned way' by spaceship. It just took a lot longer.

The original gates in the series would have been built by a visit by spacecraft.

So someone already has done the homework

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dial Home Device

Schematic

TIBET
There are dozens of sites spread over 400, 000 square kilometers, documenting the existence of the legendary Zhang zhung kingdom. The picture below is a "celestial observatory" at the Black Rock site. The stone structure in the middle has a very familiar look to it...

Mesopotamian Astronomy

The disk below is from a late period Mesopotamian Zodiac "wheel". The one below that is a graphic of the constellation glyphs on an SG-1 DHD

Egyptian Connection

In the series SG-1 the DHD's on the planet generally had a reddish or orange color when activated. The ones on several of the spacecraft however had a blue center...

The picture below is a detail from the back of Tutankhamun's Chair. This chair is one of the more famous pieces of treasure found in his tomb. The device on the right once again is very familiar...

Back to the Sumerians

Above the King's head are three symbols, the moon (r) the sun (c) and a star (l). The symbol in the 'dial home device' is another representation of the Dark Star... something found in many cylinder seals and other Sumerian art works

Here is another version..

Hubble Telescope
Symbol Seen in a Star Explosion

As a side note, here is a very interesting image that shows the same pattern, except that this time its in relation to an exploding star and the creation of new planets...

Quite a coincidence... LITERALLY A DARK STAR now...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that picture is like an ink blot test

don't ask what i see there.

anyway.....
i doubt the gate is what crowley and company claimed. i mean, it COULD be, but i think that's a cover story that was just passed on for generations, from back in the day when it had become myth and people started filling in the blanks.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
we're going to have to be careful about connecting dots based on similar themes. i do it alot and it may not always be the case. that's why i try to verify my findings in related cultures. it's pretty easy to find zodiac wheels from back in the day. not sure how relevant they are to the star gate concept.
might be, but not sure. have to think about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello again,

I'm just wandering if either you (undo) or zorgon took a look at the Popol Vuh which I spoke about before. I'd be interested to hear what ideas you can correlate from it compared tou your knowledge of Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonian, Akkadian etc stories.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudySkye took a look at the Popol Vuh which I spoke about before.

No not yet but its on my 'to do' list... just haven't had time to get to that part of the world yet but they too speak of Gateways to the Gods...

Remind me again later I will get to that... I have to repair some star gate material that I thought I had finished and then I can go there.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join