It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Not Stargates but very interesting in the line of what we are looking at...

I know Undo and BFFT will love this one..

Comments?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CloudySkye

i read the popul vuh about a year ago when i was researching creation stories and doing comparative analysis. i particularly was interested in the "walking trees" and the talking animals who rebelled. was very fascinating reading.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

now THAT was interesting! he's going for a mundane (in today's terms) explanation, which i think is incorrect, but i do like his comparative analysis of the information that does exist. unfortunately, he takes the stance that the planets are the gods, and that the people were apparently lying when they claimed these gods came down and talked to people
odd that this one repetitive pattern is the one he tries hardest to dispose of! that's half a work. he needs to contend with the entire package, not just the parts that he's comfortable with.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Zorgon that pic on the last page of the Sumerian God in front of the water wheel, do u think that is a Stargate?
I think it may have something to do with the creation story?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The Star People and The Star Woman's Fall

There was nothing except light. The Star People existed in their world up there. There was one called Star Woman. She peered down into a hole in the side of a tree and saw another world down the hole. While she was looking down that hole she bent down too far and she fell. In the other world the Eagle broke her fall and put her on the Turtle's back. She couldn't return to her world so she said she would stay and make this world a better place.

The world was just water at this time. There was no land. Using her powers from the other world Star Woman asked the animals to go and bring up some dirt from the ocean floor. All the animals tried. The beaver couldn't get down far enough. The otter went down too but couldn't make it.
The Teachings of the Muskrat and the Turtle

The last one to try was the muskrat and everyone laughed at him because He was so little. The muskrat dived and was gone for quite a while. Finally the body of the muskrat floated to the surface. In its paw was the mud that Star Woman needed. So the muskrat is held in high regard for its endurance and sacrifice. The Star Woman took the mud and the Turtle volunteered his back to help carry the world. So she put the mud on the Turtle's back and created the world that way.

The Turtle teaches us patience and endurance. It provides the aptitude to be strong during difficult times. It helps one to journey within the inner self, and it is also a guide to help experience the connection between the Creator and us. The Turtle carries the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

nice. there's another native american story of a woman who was taken up to be with the star people. after some time passes, she asks to be returned. when her tribesmen see her again, she's dressed in white buffalo skin (or at least, that's what they claim it was). was an interesting story.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This Gate exists....

Here is a mixture of some of the Genuine formats used in the Gate...

And The Import, I.O. Ports, when Programming The Gate....

[edit on 27-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
you humans are so incredibly refreshing. Haha some of you, even now, wonder if that could be meant in an appetising sense. Delightfully immature beings, yet so mature! Your minds eyes are open, but your vision so distorted. You can't help but torment yourselves with questions, and then questioning the very existance of those questions or even the freewill that proposed the questions in the first place!! You will drive yourselves mad or worse then wake up dead, and suddenly you have your answers. And no, the questions didn't exist, they only did when you were supposed to be enjoying your perceived lives, experienced through your "meat bag" bodies as you so often like to most graphically depict yourselves. Somehow the magnificance of what you are is lost in translation! You might think ultimate knowing is very compelling, but what if you could? To know anything is to know everything for to believe you know anything is to actually know nothing. Belief. Now there's an interesting thing, completely nonexistant for someone who is all knowing of course. Torment and repeat yourselves if you like, be it through these few web pages or through the infinite leaves of time, your life is never wasted. All will be clear one day, as in one day in your perception of time that is. It's actually clear to you now, but not as you perceive 'now'. If you must explore thought in such vain depths, and shallows in most cases (no less wonderful I assure you!), then ponder first infinity, ponder then determinism, and then get somewhere with freewill. You can't 'know' any of these exactly, unless of course you 'believe' that you can? But after your pondering, at least you might understand more about the pheasability of these 'star gates', but will you care less? For there are only more questions. Should you care? Only you may answer, and ultimately, you are all you answer too, for this is your universe and your own adventure. You've created time itself, just to kill it. Enjoy.

Existance x

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you don't like my research?
you read it, i suppose?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well I do believe in wormholes, and if stargates are simply places wormholes have been opened up then why not, the only difference between my stargates and yours would be this, my stargates would only be openable by unlimited God energy, yours would be openable by less... so there's a big difference.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Also and its been awhile since I read revelations, but 200,000, 000 'men of the dragon' march from the east.....perhaps they march through this portal when it is opened?

most interpret this as meaning chinese, but what if it means reptillians that like to feed on humans?

East could be china, but considering the worlds populace today, I'm guessing they mean across the oceans keep going east till you hit the US. Thats where the reptillians are meant to wiel most of their control anyways.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

9:11 They have over them as king the angel of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is "Abaddon," but in Greek, he has the name "Apollyon."

think this is a clue here to their leader....

scary stuff if you view it in this context....

Apollo, Like god of the sun, didn't Obama use that rising sun symbol all over the place?hmmm

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
hehe there goes my obama e apophis theory again.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey thanks for the vid cool song, so are u saying the obama is Apophis? you might have said it somewhere before, but i gave up reading after the 13th page when i realized there was over 150 to go, lol.... also it says in muslim faith the end of days will be brought about by a black man who is blind in his right eye.... It looked to me that Apophis was suffering a similiar affliction, and do the snake guards represent Reptillians?? also that image of a giant Apophis with a flag behind him and soilders bowing....I recently read that Obama is making soilders pleadge loyalty directly to him, not the constitution???
Any feedback would be awesome....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bishop Law

no, i don't really think obama is apophis but i do think apollo was apophis. to believe that obama is apophis i would need proof.
earlier in the thread i made the joke, based on a website someone had linked, which showed obama and the actor dressed as apophis side by side in photos. the implication being that obama was apophis. i thought it was funny, so i linked that video i just showed you and said, looks to me obama might have his work cut out for him since apophis was an instellar system lord in the tv show

now if someone catches him flying around in a spaceship wearing a gold skullcap, then we'll talk!

anyway, i suppose anything is possible at this point, but it was meant as a little humor at the time it was originally posted and i just saw the opportunity to bring it up again.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ah thanks alot for clearing it up for me...still it sorta does fit doesnt it??lol I mean no offence but the name Obama Hussein shouldn't excactly inspire hope in the minds of most americans. Personally I really liked the guy at the start I thought he was a visionary and the answer to the worlds problem, but then like the world seemed to go Obama crazy and worship the guy...Its probably the drugs talking but it seems like everything is coming together.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

jaffa?

it's cute....kinda.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
eek you have got to read this wiki entry on apophis (HINT, READ THE WHOLE THING)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That was a great read. If I read it right it realy gives insight into the symbolism of the snakes and the gods alike.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

you've read my theories about all the catch phrases there, yes? like the dragon/snake = wormhole, also the gate being depicted as a birth goddess, the gate being underground, thus the belief that it was the underworld because if you went threw it, there was another world, the primordial waters of creation (the nun, the abyss, the bottomless pit) is the gate and this little goodie:

A verb root '3pp does at any rate not exist elsewhere in Ancient Egyptian. (It is not to be confused with the verb 'pi/'pp: 'to fly across the sky, to travel')

oh and why not?
that's apophis' name meaning! the verb root is "to fly across the sky, to travel"

[edit on 11-2-2009 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join