It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
OK, I think BA has made his point....'nuff said.

I will reiterate a previous post, by me....I really hope that Stargates are real.

I will ask indulgence in allowing me to speculate, for a few minutes:

The Universe is vast...likely more vast than we can comprehend. Focusing in, just for the 'internet' moment of now, let's consider our little Galaxy, the one we call the 'Milky Way'...

We reside here, in this Galaxy...one of several hundred BILLION galaxies, each of which, depending on their size, likely contain (edit here...spelling...."hindreds" becomes.... hundreds of BILLIONS of stars.

Humans sit and count their toes and fingers, not imagining the enormity of the Universe, because it seems too daunting a task. Well, it is time to grow up and realize that the 'Universe' doesn't revolve around YOU!!!

We Humans are, by the enormity of the timescales involved, not only just reaching consciousnous, to use a familiar term, but are so self-involved that we have the GALL to think we, WE, this third-scale race from the backwaters of an obscure Galaxy...we have the incredible arrogance to think that WE have all of the answers???

I would invite all you have read this to sit, and contemplate your navel, or find something to focus on and consider how YOU want to be a part of a Universal Consciousnous (should one exist...)

((Not trying to start some new "religion" here...just hoping to enlighten...no, wrong word....EDUCATE people about what we perceive as 'reality', and the difference from those perceptions and what is made available as entertainment....))

[edit on 12/11/0808 by weedwhacker]

Well said

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Upsadaisy delete please sorry.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Stargate

The Stargates, also called the Astria Porta in Ancient and the Chappa'ai in Goa'uld, are a series of devices, built by the Ancients, that can create artificial Wormholes between distant worlds. The Stargates are often considered to be the Ancients' greatest creation, and so the Ancients are often called the Gate Builders. They, the Nox, Asurans and Tollans are the only species that have managed to build Stargates themselves.

The original Stargate design was invented by an Alteran named Amelius, from an idea he formulated the night before the Alterans left their home galaxy for the Milky-Way. It is unknown if he actually built the first of the Stargate Network. (Stargate: The Ark of Truth) They are among the oldest examples of Ancient technology found in the Milky-Way galaxy, the Stargate found in Antarctica on Earth has been estimated to be over 50 million years old.

====
Mod Edit: added citation link and 'ex' tags

[edit on 12/19/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

If you are going to post something you found elsewhere verbatim then you need to use the 'EX' tags, and provide a link to the source. Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

www.phouka.com...

i have seen this place on one of the stargate sg-1 episodes. it is one where they go there to attack a goauld with a special knock out dart thingy lol

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
AND, if 'BIONACLE ALEX', or whatever your name is is going to come along and pollute this site, and this thread, then good riddance as you are banned (I hope)....

If anyone wonders, the (hopefully) banned 'member' mentioned terms that were obviously from a TV Show...and it appeared that he mocked a serious discussion.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i look forward to posting in this forum. You've all given me an interesting read in my hours of insomnia! (the recent business of a troll or whatever you called him was particularly entertaining!) i won't post properly now as I'm doing this on my mobile and it's awkward, but I felt compelled to show my appreciation of the excessive, and some very inspiring, thoughts that I have read tonight. I am a scientist who particularly enjoys physics, my knowledge base coming from mechanical engineering, but more importantly I am fascinated by thought. So while I won't be able to supply much in the way of evidence and quotes etc, but hopefully I can provide a plausible theoretical perspective from a scientific point of they relying on stone cold logic as my resource

I look forward to discussing how I believe some of the theories discussed here could be possible and can all be attributed to the concept of infinity. Note, I don't use the word infinity lightly at all as I have given this years of thought. As you do! I believe it gives life its meaning, or lack of it, depending on your perspective and mental health! It brings together religion and science and can provide an almost comprehendable (if that's a word! Comprehensive??) idea of what existence itself is. I feel like I've written a prologue to D Jackson's "meaning of life stuff"! Keep those juices flowing, it's all good! benfitz72@hotmail.com p.s. Have a merry christmas!

X

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Check this out, it looks like the plot grows thicker as additional information comes to light. What could the Mandaeans know that we don't?
And could there be even a connection between Stargates and 2012? Maybe the galactic alignment creates conditions that could lead to the reactivation of the "abyss"?
I think I might have to look for more background information concerning a possible connection here.

Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

interesting but not terribly surprising. that area seems to be the land time forgot to upgrade.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

"Ironically Saddam Hussein was a great friend of theirs and protected them. Bizarrely Saddam understood their immense importance while the west clearly didn’t."

Either that or its one reason we are over there

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

hey i would like to know more about this i already know a little , but i cant figure out how to put the pieces together. i know about the nexus, the star gates, matter and anti matter , i also know the importance of the checkered theme in stargates, i also know roughly about CERN and its connection to the 2012 mayan stargate (if you dont you should research it) , however i am furthering my research on this subject can you please give me further information or links to help me put the pieces together

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A drawing of the genuine article!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Visuals are always appreciated; One-line posts (even illustrated ones), not so much.

You have my attention, and I imagine that of the other regulars here. Please elaborate. Source?

...And if you don't have a source, just tell us what you can.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Sorry, I should have pointed out that I am the Source.

It is just one example of more than 30,000 Drawings I have done, explaining a System, I and some others have "Back Engineered"...

We have been involved full time, for about the last 15 to 16 years on this project...

It is part of a Technology that is about to be released in about 14 Months time if all goes well.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Then by all means, please elaborate.

I'm not suggesting that this is what you're doing, but another thread I was participating in got closed because the mods decided an author was using it to plug his upcoming release.

So, please join the discourse - I appreciate the visual aid, but there really isn't much to discuss in what you've posted without more information.

And with some of the recent "activity" on this thread, I can tell you that a "just buy the book" sentiment is not going to go over well.

Like I said, you have my attention. You can tell us something about this project and how it relates to the topic here without spoiling your release.

I can see that 'sacred geometry' is involved. Many of us here are interested in that. What do the 16 'glyphs' represent? They look like land masses to me, but I don't recognize them.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hi Teratoma

I just want to keep this on the subject of Star Gates as many call them, and not stray of the subject, but here is a little so you can understand the Construct of this Travel Gate as I call it, or as others may refer to it as a Star Gate....

To understand what you are looking at, we first have to understand what our Experience is and how it is constructed, referring to the Universe you know at present...

The Universe is a geometric experience or the interaction of Geometry...

Many relate to this geometry as "sacred geometry" but I myself do not think of it in that way.

When I first saw this particular Geometry, I thought like you too, thinking the glyphs were land masses, but then found them to be boundaries of options within an option map.

Nether the less this is Used to Travel especially to other destinations within this Universe and even others!

The whole of our experience is controlled by programs of the Consciousness or Awareness, many refer to as The Mind.

It is these programs, that contain all the rules of your experience, and the story or program of your experience.

One example, the laws of physics...

There are boundaries to your experience, but there are millions of options as well as being able to import options, Not already in your Program.

There is a way of "Interfacing" Directly with the Mind, on a Visual basis, where these programs can be seen and understood...

Your Mind, is a Droplet of The Total Mind and therefore being a part of this, has in fact access to All, according to the nature of your Program, that you are experiencing at present.

Just as you have mirrors to see a reflection of your body, there is also a simple device that allows you to see a reflection of the the workings of your real self (Not the Flesh).

Make up a disc about 200mm in diameter and about 2mm to 3mm thick from "Clear Acrylic Plastic" and stick to it, two Black Masks leaving the rest of the Disc Clear.

Carefully drill a hole in the centre, so you can press a nail firmly through the hole without splitting the plastic. (Forming Like a Spinning Top pointed end of the nail downward of course)

The Blacker the Material used the Better, preferably use Scotch cowl, obtainable from a sign maker...

Now spin the disc, Like a Child's Top in bright Sun Light, on a piece of White Paper without shadows on it.

The Whiter the Paper the Better...

Contrast between the Black and the White is very Important!

As you stare at one spot of the Disc spinning on the paper, when the disc slows down to a very slow spin, you should be able to see, what first appears to be like very fine coloured sand but appearing in the form of light . (This indicates the correct speed)

If you study this phenomena in action, you will come to see many Geometric shapes forming in the granuled Light, but you have to look closely and take notice of what you see....

This should include Line Work, Square Frames, Octagons, Rings of Octagons, 6 and 5 Pointed stars occasionally. Much of this will be seen in rotation in the centre of your vision morphing from one geometric shape to another...

Here is what the Disc should look like in Plan View....

What you see here, is of Mind and Not the Eyes.

The same can be seen in your vision, if Laying on a bed in plenty of Light with your eyes closed and relax close to sleep.

So what does this all have to do with Star Gates???? LOL..

What I have described above is to do with the Geometric Workings of The Mind, and the System we can interface with, to produce the Travel Gate or Star Gate.

This can be done with the Mind, or it can be induced by a machine, or optical computer system of the required design.

In such a Machine, we Strobe Light to load the information required.

Here is a Map of such a Screen or Monitor....

Notice it is divided up into holes made of Octagons and Squares.

This is only the base Map and can't show every option as you would be left with a black square due to so much Line Work.

Now in some of these Partitions fonts (Zionic) are laid in and in other Partitions, we strobe light causing he same effect as the spinning disc shown in the first drawing....

But in the case of the Light we Strobe, it is Not in Rotation.

When we Strobe Light, it is a loading function used by The Mind.

What is loaded is determined by the Fonts used in other positions on the map.

The geometry you see in the strobed area loads that information.

What it is loaded to, is determined by a number of different factors, such as, Position, Colours or colour combinations, used in the Strobe, the shape of the hole that the light is strobed in, and the colour of the perimeter of that hole...

So there is a format set up, which is in the first picture I showed in the thread, recently...

There are millions of Different formats, for different functions of The Mind....

The reason why this works, is because everything that exists, is of a "Geometric Based Optical Program", seen by The Mind....

When humankind get to grips with this technology, then they will be able to produce all sorts of different situations and even build structures, such as buildings and Transport, using "Optical Interfaces" with the Mind, as all is produced through the Software of The Mind (Not the Brain)...

We just need to come to understand more about the communication languages...

I have just noticed I have inserted the wrong picture that I refer to as the Map of the monitor or screen, but It is that map with some other bits and pieces in it as well... Sorry about that...

I will upload another of the map in the near future for you called The Eye Matrix Map....

[edit on 29-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thanks for posting - I'm intrigued. This (from what I think I can understand) is congruous with a line of thinking I've been trying to put into terms. Perhaps I'm all wet, but let me try to explain:

The universe is one giant pattern, with an infinite number of instances of the pattern repeating itself throughout.

Our consciousnesses (not our brains) are filters that help us recognize the instances of the pattern that are crucial to life, while discarding the parts that are not. Part of this process is what gives us an awareness not only of 'self', but also of the ways we are separate from each other, and the rest of the universe. Which simultaneously defines the ways that we are 'one' with it.

Our brains (and physical bodies) do the same things I mention above, but on an exponentially greater level. They act as 'blinders' (like a horse might need) to give us an even narrower grasp of the pattern that makes up the universe. Which can make 'life' challenging, as opposed to just 'being'. In otherwords, we're allowed enough information to survive, but if we don't use our brains correctly, we won't.

There are a number of theories as to why we occupy such awkward meatbags. Lately, I've been questioning how "natural" a process it is, but that's another thread.

Anyway, it sounds like you're saying that one could 'reprogram' these filters to follow a different set of laws? That the mind might be able to physically transport the body as in 'teleportation'?

I guess my first question is, how do we crack the code? It's seems like asking a Commodore 64 to explain to you how it works...

To keep this related to the "Stargates are Real" topic, are you of the opinion that this is part of the "forbidden knowledge" that dudes like Nimrod had pieces of, that made them think that building a "gate of the gods" was possible?

Am I on the right track at all?

Thanks again for sharing - I hope the others here find this as interesting as I do.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Hi Teratoma,

Yes you are 101% on track.....

For humankind to go the next stage in so called Space travel he needs to come to understand all, as a program and conform to that system and make use of it, that is if he wishes to Cross Galaxies in minutes which he is quite capable of doing once he comes to understand.

This is why so called UFO's or more correctly, Alien transport can do odd manoeuvres that are strange to us on Earth.

I understand we will see more of the Technology in the Not so distant future...

Aliens do not use technology like our crude Rockets nor electronics, but rather use obviously different Technology that conforms to the All.

Some may use Dynamic Converters making use of Centrifugal and Centripetal forces, along with a little Software via Optical Interface Computers to fulfil their requirements.

Some time when I pluck up the Courage, I may introduce a thread on these propulsion systems uploading all the working drawings etc...

They are actually very simple....

But for now I will remain on the Subject of Star Gates....

And what is behind the Universe...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Your spinning disc reminds me of Brian Gysin's Dream Machine, a cylinder with holes cut out of it in a pattern attached to a turntable. Inside the cylinder is a light, and as the cylinder spins you close your eyes and the pulsations put you into a waking dream state.

I can see validity in what you posted, but it seems like it could be very dangerous to experiment with it without knowing the geometric language that the human mind uses in its entirety.

So an obvious question would be - how can we learn this language? Would it have to be taught to us by 'higher' beings?

And isn't it possible that these fleshy ball-and-chains are deliberately designed not to have the capacity to be 'upgraded'?

Like someone who turns their Playstation Portable into a 'brick' by flashing it with the wrong firmware. It make me think of some unfortunate Lovecraftian character who loses his sanity by trying to look at an 'elder god'.

I don't mean to digress from the thread, but there's plenty in this subject to tie in. I've always thought the "forbidden knowledge" referred to in the Book of Enoch was something along these lines.

Did Nimrod have just enough of a grasp of this stuff to try to reopen the Stargate (or what I call in one of my theories, the 'Godmachine')? Was his lack of the whole code what caused his men to lose their grasp of Hebrew (or whatever language they were speaking before his final attempt)? Or was it a limitation of 3rd dimensional physics - is there a physical 'lock' put in place that keeps our brains from actually being able to do what you're suggesting?

Am I just fearful of this because the church instilled the idea that such knowledge could be harmful? Can such reprogramming damage the synapses of the mind, even if we know the whole code?

Perhaps the human mind could be gradually adapted over generations to have the capacity to understand and perceive grander instances of the 'pattern', but it seems to me like a good way to turn the contents of your head into gray mush.

I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, like I said I find this very interesting. I suppose it's no different that 'experimenting' with psychedelic drugs - they 'reprogram' the way the mind works in much the same way. For the sake of the T's & C's that's all I'll say about that.

Do you suppose the government knows about this technique/technology? They seem to 'enforce' the idea of esoteric knowledge of certain kinds as being 'forbidden', through prohibition and cover-ups, but I find it hard to believe they're doing it for our protection.

(wow, this post contains more question marks than anything I've ever posted on the innerweb!
)

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have sent a U2U to you explaining a few things that you have mentioned and hope it will be of some interest to you, rather than impose on this thread...

I will however write again to this thread, but keeping the subject to Star Gates in the future....

[edit on 1-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join