It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Man we all have our own natural stargates within our conscious! Why would these people want stargates when there is one inside of us all? Thats just stupidity.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is not "stargate." Thats like chasing the holy grail. We already have and always had one within us.

(woops double post, dont know how to delete it.)

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Man we all have our own natural stargates within our conscious! Why would these people want stargates when there is one inside of us all? Thats just stupidity.

Please explain your opinion. How do we have natural stargates in us?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

transporting the spirit (astral projection, visions) vs. transporting the entire package (spirit and body). that's the question at hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think it has more to do with dna minipulation ie the garden of eden, than stagates.
Just a question, but did anyone have this theory before the tv series?

With all the current problems in the world how would a stargate help the USA?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

The Short answer is Yes !

Can you tell me anything about this Drawing ???

Where it has Come from, and What it is of ????

Some have Known this, see below For Eons !

Even before the Earth was !!!

I have presented this earlier in the thread but very few have even noticed ??

[edit on 25-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Even before the Earth was !!!

Where did you find this?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I am involved with a project, that is developing Optical Interfaces with The Mind.

It was discovered during R&D in the above mentioned area of Development, about 12 years ago in the early stages of R&D...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I am involved with a project, that is developing Optical Interfaces with The Mind.

It was discovered during R&D in the above mentioned area of Development, about 12 years ago in the early stages of R&D...

Stargate SG-1 follows the present-day adventures of SG-1, a military team from Earth that, along with two dozen other SG teams, ventures to distant planets through an alien device known as a Stargate which is housed in a top-secret U.S. military base known as the Stargate Command (SGC) underneath Cheyenne Mountain. The mission of the SG teams is to explore the galaxy and search for technology and alliances with friendly advanced races for defense from the Goa'uld, a parasitic alien race which started taking humans as unwilling hosts thousands of years ago and transported them to other habitable planets across the galaxy.

en.wikipedia.org...

You know I never really got much into the tv show SG1. But now that I read the synopsis of the show it makes more sense.

"A parasitic race of soul stealing aliens."

Ref:

What the hell is really going on? Are aliens attempting to contact the human race?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It does make sense, all religeons talk about someone being able to do mad stuff, jesus turning water into wine and multiplying bread and fish, walking on water etc, the egyptian gods, sumerian, and so on, and all this took place over a relitively small space of time 2000b.c to about jesus, and thats where it stopped, i find that odd, it all seemed to stop at jesus, ok you do get the storys of merlin and so forth, but none of that is in a religeous sense, but now we are 2000ad and lots of weird stuff seems to be happening or fortold.

Back in the olden times though, any alien intervention could have been seen as god like powers. Again this is why i llike stargate, because i believe it is onto something, maybe not quite right, but VERY close.

[edit on 25/1/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Interesting picture but I'm not going to watch it for eons.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Quick few questions for UNDO.

You mention Revelations which is written by John, how would he have know about these "stargates" did Jesus tell him?

You mention Sumeria alot? Where does your information on Sumeria come from may I ask?

What would be the use in todays world for this "stargate" how does it work, what does it do, can it go here and not there? How can you know this, present some info?

How does the USA Know about it, why not Iran or other Persian nations?

Why is it at Nippur? Why not Ur or Urak?

In one such account, Enki's ziggurat is said to have an upper emplacement in the constellation "The Field," which translates to "somewhere in the Pegasus constellation." I kid you not..

Why not Orion that was in 10,000bc. Pegasus seems very convienent? Who are you sources for this info, and who were theirs?

You also state that you don't know what its used for, but are also saying that its a travel device. Please pick one and explain to me what it is for?

Can I tell you something about that drawing, no.Your the one telling a story.
What ever that picture is its not relevent with outs its original context and source. Show me the tablet or building that came from and I might believe you.

Why didnt Alexander the Great find them?

They could be looking for Garden of Eden, the Ark of the Covenent or even the Tower of Babel.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

after over 160 pages of info you ask me to present some info. hehe

the sumerian info is from the sumerian stories.
john had a vision (like an astral projection but this was a future vision of something that was going to happen).
here's the clincher: john was not from iraq. he was from israel. these two places are separated from each other by a great distance. in fact, he was in a roman prison on the isle of patmos in the meditteranean when he had the vision. it wasn't like these guys just hopped on a plane and went to see what they were going to write about. he saw all this in a vision. i bet he never actually saw iraq or the euphrates, in his life, other than in the vision. therefore, it's safe to assume that while he was having the vision, he was being told what it was he was seeing. so yeah, it's called the revelation of jesus christ (his real name was yeshua (joshua)).

p.s. your questions must be for a different thread cause half the stuff you are asking, is already answered in the thread, and the other half is not what i said at all. like, i never said nippur was the place. i said it was A PLACE. the primary spot was in eridu. that's not nippur and it's not ur and it's not urak. actually, the really important one for this thread is hypothetically under the euphrates river.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by undo]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You didnt answer any of my question?

Im not trying to put you down, or disprove your theory.

I just would like some decent answers.

I dont beleive that many of the answers you have given throughout this thread have had much depth.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

? you read the whole thread?
maybe you didn't comprehend it. lol
zorgon's gonna have a field day with ya! nice knowin' ya

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Again, you still havnt answered my questions?

If you cant answer those questions for me, this thread no longer has my attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is what your picture means.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Undo, you said that "Stargate the movie and the TV series, bear some uncanny resemblances to the truth in several places."
What I wanted to know is in whitch part do the tv series and the movie bear resemblances to the truth.
Thankyou

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You can buy a stargate online for about 300 dollers.
The Hyper Dimensional Resonator

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
I think it has more to do with dna minipulation ie the garden of eden, than stagates.
Just a question, but did anyone have this theory before the tv series?

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

With all the current problems in the world how would a stargate help the USA?

The current problems in the world are not important to the Powers that Be

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join