It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My 2 cents worth: On the discussion of the Ark. I always thought the story to be silly, even as a child. As I got older and DNA was more than a textbook term, I started to believe that maybe this was how "Noah" stored all the animals. Test tubes filled with the vital ingredients for life of different species. Then I watched an animated movie with my now ex husband, (not my idea, as I stated I was not really a sci-fi fan)where this was the same premise, I believe it was Titan A.E. where Drew Barrymore was the voice of one of the main characters.
Here is the summary: In 3028, years after planet Earth is destroyed, a young man, Cale (voiced by Matt Damon), discovers that a mark on his hand is a map to the lost space station Titan, making him the last hope for the human race.

It's got some interesting parallels. Some food for thought, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Any browncoats here? You might remember the episode of Firefly where River "fixes" Sheppard Book's bible. "Noah's Ark is a problem. we'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon."

God I love her.

And I think some of the figures BFFT posted are valid notions, but I think what Menguard hints at is probably the more likely scenario... Noah was instructed to bring DNA samples from every species.

Though when I bounced this concept off of my Mom (who is a Jehovah's Witness (AHA! You all say... That explains why Handsome Dick Teratoma is the way he is!)) She poopooed it as ridiculous. I've tried to explain to her how many of her beliefs are based on metaphoric, symbolic interpretations of metaphoric, symbolic scripture, and that her own church - throughout it's existence, has continually acknowledged "new light" on scripture - that things that they once based tremendous importance on were from hereon declared to be moot.

Same situation entirely, with the notion of Nimrod and his "tower" to the heavens, as opposed to a "stargate" to the heavenly realm.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Heiser (scholar of ancient languages of near and middle east), had uncovered that the Serpent in the Garden was in fact bipedal being, upright and perhaps serpentine in appearance, who interacted with Eve. And, furthermore, that Adam and Eve were not a single individuals, but many people, called The Adam.

What I was taught by my Grandfather who was very active in the church, was that the serpent walked upright, but one of the punishments from God, was that he had to spend the rest of his days crawling in the dirt on his belly. Adam had to toil the earth and Eve the pains of childbirth. Of course the exile from Eden. I believe it even says that in the bible. As you can see, i am trying to catch up on these posts, but there are a few pages still. Just trying to add in when I see something that strikes me, that I might be able to add to.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

actually, stargate atlantis continues my revelation 9 theory. the wraith are almost the spitting image of the description of the locust beings that come out of the bottomless pit in that chapter: hair like women, teeth like a lion, for example. i theorized, initially, that the references to metal were either armor or a craft of some sort that these things pilot. some biblical eschatologists believe it's a description of a helicopter. i think it's an ufo, piloted by the beings who are some kind of hybrid species, presumably clones. that part is still sketchy, but the real big hint is the same reference as the epic of gilgamesh gate guards, the scorpion men (which doesn't mean i think they are scorpions, but i do beileve they have tails on them, rather than on their flying contrivances).

for anyone who has read the entire thread, remember the image of the vase from abydos? the tall beings have tails. my first thought was that these were the forerunners of the pharaohs, who were partially reptilian, such as nimrod's entourage, but it's difficult to say. i keep vacilliating between the idea that the hybridization/modifications made to nimrod were either machine or reptilian (perhaps a mixture of the two, explaining why he claims he's 2/3rds "god", et.al, 1 part human and ALSO 1 part machine/1 part reptilian).

[edit on 15-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by geishagirl97

if you read the whole thread, some of your comments and thoughts might be clarified.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

those were my thoughts also, when i started the research. that the ancients basically worshipped the reproductive organs because, well, they liked them. but then as i began to study the material, i realized that what had happened was they had theorized on what the ante-diluvain data meant and came to the conclusion that it was mundane and sex-related. i don't think it was even remotely mundane. you have to read all the material to get the gist of it but it starts off sounding quite a bit different and eventually ends up sounding like fertility worship.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratomawhy does it exist?

Jules Verne wrote a story of three men launching from Florida to go to the moon... that became reality...

if widespread enough - becoming physical truths.

That is the principal behind the movie "The Secret"... That is the principal behind prayer... Carnegie "Think and Grow Rich"... same thing...

The problem is that humans cannot focus... if things don't happen right away, they give up... or their heart is not in it to begin with... they don't believe...

Listen to Yoda you should yes? Hmmm?

"“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”"

“[Luke:] I can’t believe it.

[Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

Our culture is full of thing like that...

"Ask and ye Shall Receive"
"Positve thinking courses"

etc...

But just look around you here at ATS... skeptic versus believers yet neither truly believe... then we have the trolls, the hyenas, the knowitalls, the hoaxers and the completely ignorant. Denying igniorance here is a full time job for a staff of thousands
but the problem is the skeptics THINK they are the ones denying ignorance

We have a thread where Tex and I revealed some real stealth cloaking... but they would rather spend time in the Bigfoot thread

But I strongly believe there is another factor at work... The Universe is holding us back... "Magic" has been taken off the table... so to speak and "science" rules the day. I do not think the PTB can manifest anything anymore than we can right now...

But we may be moving back the other way... perhaps this is what 2012 will bring who knows?

Just look around you these past few months... UFO sitings on the rise, a Bigfoot in a freezer and a Chupacabra caught on film by a local cop...

This may seem silly but watch an animation called "Flight of Dragons"

Many people I know can influence events around them on a small scale... ask some of those that know me about my 'effects' on weather
... but there is another matter to consider...

Lets say 10 people in a town have some level of control... so 5 of these are farmers and want rain today... the other 5 are taking their family to the beach... What will the weather be like that day?

So yes it has long been taught by Secret Societies that you can TUNE your mind to your surroundings. Until you are in tune, nothing will happen...

BUT you can get some very interesting personal results fairly quickly as you literally 'feel the force'

I know many will laugh at the analogy... but until you have felt it you will never know
And if someone reading this wants a beginning 'lesson' drop me a note

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
i need to make a thread called THE GOD CRYSTAL, cause the entire concept of crystals and how they function just keeps popping up. for example:

1. the high priests of israel. their breastplates were encrusted with 12 gemstones (crystals). '

2. references to satan in the garden (before he was removed from the bipedal body he was inhabiting at the time), claim he was encrusted with precious gems (crystals).

3. new city jerusalem is composed almost entirely of gems (crystals)!

the technological applications are astounding but what's it about? it has some very deep meaning apparently, beyond the ordinary implications

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

the technological applications are astounding but what's it about? it has some very deep meaning apparently, beyond the ordinary implications

Crystals... hmmmm

Crystals used to be used by kids to make a small radio...
Crystals are what keep your computer keeping accurate time
Crystals are what make a LASER work

On Star Trek they use Di-Lithium crystals to provide power... it was only a few years ago that we discovered that Lithium makes great rechargeable batteries

LIQUID Crystal can store immense volumes of data, store holograms and give you a grat TV screen

Crystals have been used by healers throughout history...

Yup crystals is the way to go

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I can't BELIEVE that you are spouting Yodaisms at me. NO, what I can't believe is that we are on exactly the same page. That here in this particular moment in the middle of the night in 2008 we're all pretty much saying that all the countless hours of deliberate and/or random meandering that our souls have been doing has led us right HERE.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

see what i mean? what the heck?
an entire flying city, of immense proportions, entirely made of crystals? that's certainly a change from the sumerian examples (gold, silver, lapis)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo(gold, silver, lapis)

PSST none of those three are crystals

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i know! that's why i said, "that's certainly a change from the sumerian examples"

le mew, le sigh, le surrounded by comedians.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Have you seen this thread yet?

Alien Photos Which are Real and Which are fake?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The problem is that humans cannot focus... if things don't happen right away, they give up... or their heart is not in it to begin with... they don't believe...

Listen to Yoda you should yes? Hmmm?

There´s a lot of truth to this.

Pseudoskeptics cant perceive/discover stuff because their pre-conceptions filter out entire realities.

Many so-called "believers" cant perceive/discover stuff because they dont actually believe but remain within the comfort zone of wishful thinking...which leads to impatient demands for instant gratification.

But anyone who is willing to dedicate real focus will discover more and more until fiction indeed turns into fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

if there was no sun then how did they get dark skin?
Also most aboriginals wore little clothing in hot areas.
I enjoy your post Zorgon but maybe you havent thought this one out?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

sky! when you're done can i have them? hehehe. i don't own a single season of it.

anyway, i refer back to the film alot because it contained the clues to the original research of the egyptologists from john hopkins uni. the episodes, though, are verrrry interesting as well. can't say i agree 100% but there are some amazing bits of data strewn through out the series that are extremely helpful in tying all these ends together.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

sky! when you're done can i have them? hehehe. i don't own a single season of it.

Maybe I´ll donate them to some well-known Stargate-researcher when Im through with them (for example the researcher known as undo). But Im also going to want to watch the whole thing again. Second time round Im going to write out some possible leads and hints contained.

Ive started on Season 3 today (done 44 episodes in only 2 weeks), and watched in this way, the show is absolutely amazing in its overall storyline and congruency. They are also well-researched as far has historical facts (such as names, places, conflicts between Gods etc.) go.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What are the two books that you have written? or are you spiting out Sichin's bull?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoRla
What are the two books that you have written? or are you spiting out Sichin's bull?

The books are not posted here, as far as I know, because of advertisement regulations on ATS. A little google search will easily answer that question.

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join