It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Zorgon here is the number you have been waiting for since childhood.
(142)

Thanks

So you mean all this time Hitch Hikers Guide had left off the 1

Thanks I shall study

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
posting because it wouldn't page over, and i am curious to see what zorgon posted.

edit now that i've read it... oh, now this sounds relevant.

the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well the way I see it, crystals are what hold information in computers, couldn't the crystals be holding info, like a holographic message? When activated, the information will be passed on. I have always thought this was what was up with the Great Pyramid. It is built of limestone, which can house crystal in small cavities of the rock. I also know that the purest limestone is white, which is what the original casing stones were;highly polished white limestone.

NOTE : Not all limestone's can be polished. As a general rule the lower the clay and silica content the better the limestone will take a polish.

I have so many tie-ins here, but this thread would be too long to get into all of them. But a quick jot of some areas that interest me: The summerian Ningishziddah(I believe) is thought to be Thoth, in the emerald Tablets of Thoth, though these writings could be totally fake, he is believed to be the builder of the Great Pyramid. Also, in some Sumerian texts, he is cited as being the one who the Sphinx is modeled after. (at least this is what I read) It was his face, but the body of a Lion because it was in the constellation of Leo or Age of Leo.

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the matter. Another interesting article you may like could tie in some star gate info. Just look at the picture and tell me what you think.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The picture reminds me of a star gate. Maybe we are in one big star gate, but you have to get to the middle of the milky way. Maybe we are getting directions to the star gate and it is not on earth, but in our galaxy. Maybe the clues are to a space ship that can take us there. Just some ideas, but I thought the drawing was eerily similar to the device in Contact and Thirteen Ghosts!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
edit now that i've read it... oh, now this sounds relevant.

the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

Well according to Menguard its 142

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, Z!!!!

You didn't get the joke!!!!

Go read the book called "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

I think you'll love it.

WW

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

[edit on 4-4-2007 by jetflock]

what do you think the text meant when it said Enki's Abzu was connected to the Field Constellation?

what do you think the text meant when it said, gilgamesh had to prove he was capable of surviving a trip through the gates of Paradise to see the Noah figure? and that the trip through the gates consisted of a totally black tunnel at the end of which he emerged into a garden where the trees grew crystals instead of fruit?

and, lets add to this that there were guardians of the gates that you couldn't get past if you were a human.

Ok, the field constellation, sounds like a wide view of the constellations, like it was somehow connected to the stars, either the stars as a map, or directly related to a particular constellation. - what does the rest of the text say, anything that would point you to a particular constellation?
Gilgamesh-guessing that since he was half god, he had to prove it. I am not sure, though it could be something that only the gods could do physically or mentally.....A totally black tunnel emerging into a garden where the trees grow crystals, sounds like a cave to me. Dark cave emerging into a large geode, like Chrystal Cave of the Giants in Chihuahua, Mexico. This is my best educated guess right now........

www.canyonsworldwide.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by geishagirl97
Ok, the field constellation, sounds like a wide view of the constellations, like it was somehow connected to the stars, either the stars as a map, or directly related to a particular constellation. - what does the rest of the text say, anything that would point you to a particular constellation?

Pegasus Constellation... as in the Great Square of Pegasus

Two bright stars in Xiu Yingshi and two stars in xiu Dongbi form the Great Square of Pegasus, the I-iku(one acre square) used to measure the cube ship of the original Noah, Utnapishtim; it was also the name of the temple of Marduck in Babylon (Bab-ilani, "gate of the gods")

Feng Shui the Timeless Art
Chinese cosmology
Building the Chinese Universe

Pegasus is a key word in all this

Field Constellation...

Simulation of the high-degree lithospheric field recovery for the Swarm constellation of satellites

Raytheon ITSS at Geodynamics Branch, GSFC/NASA, Greenbelt, MD 20771, ETATS-UNIS

A primary objective of the Swarm constellation mission is to resolve the lithospheric magnetic field with the best achievable accuracy in order to bridge the spectral gap between satellite and airborne/marine magnetic surveys. In a series of end-to-end simulations, the possibilities of high degree field recovery were investigated. The proposed constellation consists of a higher and a lower pair of satellites. It was soon found that a constellation as such does not yet guarantee improved high degree field recovery. Of crucial importance is the orbit constellation of the lower pair of satellites. If the lower satellites follow each other, as investigated in Constellation 1, the gain of a constellation turns out to be marginal, compared to a single satellite. For Constellation 2, the lower satellites were separated in the E/W direction. In this setup, one can use the instantaneous E/W magnetic field gradient between the satellites, as well as the N/S along track gradients. Incorporating this vector gradient information results in significantly improved field resolution. Indeed, the final simulation suggests that the envisaged Swarm constellation will enable the recovery of the lithospheric field to beyond spherical harmonic degree 130.

Satellite constellations enable the efficient collection of in situ measurements over large volumes of space. In the case of the magnetic field, constellations enable the separation of temporal from spatial effects. Our approach has been to remove temporal effects by sampling the magnetic field at the same instant from spacecraft separated by a distance
comparable to their altitude above the surface

Gilgamesh-guessing that since he was half god, he had to prove it. I am not sure, though it could be something that only the gods could do physically or mentally.....A totally black tunnel emerging into a garden where the trees grow crystals, sounds like a cave to me. Dark cave emerging into a large geode, like Chrystal Cave of the Giants in Chihuahua, Mexico. This is my best educated guess right now........

Or a wormhole to another location... like Atlantis in the Pegasus Galaxy

[edit on 14-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Go read the book called "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Saw the movie I am guessing you missed the 142 to 42 reference?

And I had though the answer was 69... 6X9 does not give 42 nor does 6+9 but 6 and 9 gives you 69 A cosmic Yin Yang

The computer made a booboo

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Undo...

Pegasus ...

The circle shows the location of the sunlike class G star 51 Pegasi (in the constellation Pegasus). Its planet orbits in a mere 4.23 days (only 5 percent the period of Mercury around the Sun), has at least 0.47 times the mass of Jupiter, and is 0.05 astronomical units from the star. That is only 7.5 million kilometers, 4.6 million miles, or 13 percent Mercury's distance from the Sun.

www.astro.uiuc.edu...

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
after listening to dr. michio's interview with johnny and dave, it dawns on me that "42" must be einstein's elusive "theory of everything," that short and simple equation that unlocks the universe. douglas adams was quite the comedian!

dunno about that sun in pegasus. that's a mighty fast orbit, too! the temps and radiation must be off the charts!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z....detecting extra-solar planets involves looking for a 'wobble' in the star...as far as I understand it.

When we are talking about light years of distance....as far as I understand it...we would seem to detect extra-solar planets that would have a tremendous influence on the 'parent' star. Perhaps, a failed dual star system???

As far as I understand, there are about 300 extra-solar planets catalogued, to date....am I right? Have we yet found a system similar to Sol's?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
'discuss the subject, not the poster.....discuss the subject, not the poster....discuss the subject, not the poster......OOOHHHMMMM!'

OK, I'm centered now...whew!

I think math of theoretical physics, including quantum...and string, theories show that a form of 'wormhole' is possible, even if we can't describe it in words. Or, form an image in our minds.

In 1622, if you walked up to the average person and said (I'm assuming we're in England, since I'm speaking English...but, could be in one of the 'colonies' in North America....or in Australia....but, I digress)

If you walked up to an average person in 1622 and started to describe a Boeing 767 jetliner....what do you think the reaction from that person would be?

The technology didn't exist, the words didn't even exist in that time, and the concept of a giant flying machine was so incredible....you'd probably have been 'arrested' and accused of being a witch!

THIS is the perspective I'm trying to convey....people need to learn, and learning is a process.

Now, we stand on the shoulders of giants....Newton, Galileo, Copernicus, Einstein, sorry if I've missed a few...Brahe, Curie, Salk....

Hawkings.....and more to come, as we learn. Baby steps....but has nothing at all to do with vaginas, sorry. That's just disgusting, really. Very poor idea to post, IMO.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
The only star gates that exsist ( that i know) represented in old times by the vagina.

A soul can travers time and space but flesh cannot. The soul has to exit a fleshgate where the soul puts on a meat jacket to operate in this density.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by IvanZana]

Here is some examples of vagina/stargates being represented by religious figures.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
The only star gates that exsist ( that i know) are your mothers vaginas.

A soul can travers time and space but flesh cannot. The soul has to exit a fleshgate where the soul puts on a meat jacket to operate in this density.

Very interesting. A great deal of my interest in this subject has to do with what I've called a "meat-bag materializer". I suspect that such a device exists, or at least once did. I believe it may have been responsible for the "Nephilim", and that because of that transgression it was destroyed, or sealed away forever.

The bible indicates that 'god' somehow forbade or made it impossible for 'angels' to materialize in our realm after the flood.

originally posted by me a few pages back:
the Annunaki have lost access to the technology that enabled them to materialize (clone?) physical bodies in our earthly realm, making it difficult for them to carry out their agenda. They have some plan that involves getting physical work done in this plane of existence. They can "possess" human bodies, but this presumedly takes a lot of energy. They can move stuff around, like a poltergeist or incubus/succubus, but again, that probably takes too much energy. BUT... Cleverly combining their resources in the above ways, they may have been able to gradually set up a means of farming/manufacturing empty bodies to "possess", using genetic material they found here.

It is my theory that these empty shells are the "grays", EBE drones, possibly mutated versions of kidnapped human fetuses, and that the 4 ft tall, big-headed humanoid shape is the "perfect vessel" for holding the inter-dimensional entity's consciousness. The large head would allow for advanced development of the brain, enabling ESP/telekinetic abilities. The bodies are developed to a height and maturity so that the hands are useful for operating machinery and performing tasks. The legs are just long and strong enough to run away quickly, yet the whole body is kept small and thin, which would take less energy to move, whether by telekinesis, teleportation or just plain walking around.

I think they can clone/manufacture/breed fully developed humans (men in black?) or genetically engineer human-dna-based monsters (bigfoot?) for whatever purpose. I dunno. The MIB (and the grays for that matter) are said to move awkwardly. Is that because the consciousnesses controlling them are doing so unnaturally?

So when you say "a soul can traverse time and space but flesh cannot" - I agree and disagree. I think flesh and solid matter can pass through these wormholes, but it takes a tremendous amount of energy and precision to do so.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What the hell? I was taking my time posting a reply to Ivan Zana's post and in the mean time it was removed? I do not recall it being any more offensive that Undo's description of Crowley's 'Lam' drawing. Did he add something to make it worse before the mods cut it?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I´ll share something strange that happened to me in regards to the (admittedly fictitious) Television Series "Stargate" recently.

I had never really watched the series. Not a single episode. This is partially due to the fact that I quit watching TV some years ago, and having seen much of the star trek and x-files saga, being bored with yet another sci-fi series.

4 weeks ago, a RL acquaintance of mine, out of the blue (without knowing of my interest in ATS-topics), urged me to watch the Stargate Series.

I said "Yeah, alright" but inwardly ignored the request.

3 weeks ago, an ATS member (name withheld), knowing my interests, sent me a U2U urging me to watch the Stargate-Series. I declined, saying "I dont really have time at the moment".

He sent another U2U re-affirming his conviction that I have to watch Stargate. So I said:: "Alright, I´ll pick up a Season of the series sooner or later".

Again, I didnt care about it, telling myself Im more interested in the real thing than fiction.

Finally, 1 week ago, I made a business acquaintance. Out of the Blue (without knowing me), this guy said: "I think you´d enjoy the Stargate series".

It finally "clicked" that I had better "get the message" already.

Again, out of the Blue, the guy offered to give me the entire series, all seasons, plus the two motion pictures, plus the entire Stargate Atlantis series for free! Not as copies, mind you, but the originals.

"Why would you give me stuff worth thousands of Dollars for free? Why not just borrow it to me?"

He explained he had watched the entire thing twice and had no more use for it and would love to give it to me as a gift. Just like that.

So here Im sitting, having watched the entire Season 1 and 2 within only a week and going on for more and very inspired to read through this entire thread as soon as I have the extra time.

Just thought I´d share the interesting personal experience. It seems to be a "message from above", that says: "Look into the topic!".

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think math of theoretical physics, including quantum...and string, theories show that a form of 'wormhole' is possible,

Steven Hawking would agree with you

but, could be in one of the 'colonies' in North America....or

Mars... yes I get your point

If you walked up to an average person in 1622 and started to describe a Boeing 767 jetliner....what do you think the reaction from that person would be?

Dragon, Flaming Chariot... for propellers and copters "Wheels within Wheel"

THIS is the perspective I'm trying to convey....people need to learn, and learning is a process.

Watch "Flight of Dragons" it will fix your perspective

Very poor idea to post, IMO.

Aleister Crowley's path... alchemy and ceremonial magic

[edit on 14-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to
As far as I understand, there are about 300 extra-solar planets catalogued, to date....am I right? Have we yet found a system similar to Sol's?

At present time we can only 'see' the Jovian planets from that distance but they have found several smaller worlds by using other means that I have not had time to study...

We do have ...
A Triple-Planet System Orbiting Upsilon Andromedae

www.thelivingmoon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join