It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Undo, have you heard or seen the videos of Dan Burish and his claims to have seen a working "Stargate"?

yes that's why it's always a good idea to read the entire thread. it saves us alot of additional posts that could instead be used to further elaborate on dan's info instead of wondering if it's even mentioned. i know it's a long thread but i wouldn't be allowed to start a new one on the exact same topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelordpantheon
Stargates are not real !!! fantasy....only if it was true i would be signing up inthe military !! gen 6-4 is about the sons of god and the daughters of men ..angels breeding with mortal women! only a secular mind would even think it possible this is alien beings!.......if you are wrong about this my friend then your certainly wrong about the rest!

read the entire thread, yet?
just let me know.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that uniform is the desert camoflage. or desert camies for short.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have read several interviews on a kid called Boriska who is from Russia and claims to remember a past life on Mars (from a very young age) and speaks of what happened there and his memories and that he is here to help humanity strive forward. It is interesting when he mentions travelling from planet to planet as almost instantanious which leads me to beleive he may of used some sort of stargate/wormhole technology.

he also states at some point in his interviews that our perception will change greatly towards alien life etc in the near future from the discovery of something that has been hidden for a very long time. If memory recalls he said this discovery will be found behind the ear of a sphinx in a hidden entrance. This leaves me to beleive this discovery will almost certainly occur in Egypt (or surrounding area) and I can't help but think what this discovery could be. Maybe a certain Stargate?

Just some more info to add to the pot

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sorry for not having read the entire thread yet.
I'm trying.

Another question I have, which may have also been mentioned....but you seem to think that the water for the flood could have come from Mars. What about where the Bible says it rained for 40 days and nights? That wouldn't be rain if it came from Mars through a wormhole, or is it mistranslated in the Bible? If it's mistranslated, then how much of the Bible is mistranslated and how are we to know what is true?

Second question is if the water came from Mars, and there was life in the Martian waters, do we now have martian life in our waters?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

oh i think it rained!
that's an awful lot of water. the idea of mars water displaced... it may not have been all the water, but if you remove a sizeable chunk suddenly, you can dramatically effect the climate ( which may have lead to a spiraling drought).

btw, that's zorgon's theory. i just happen to think he may be onto something.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
And what do you think about the earth waters possible containing martian life?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

sure, why not? they would've been sister civs, ya know? i imagine similar lifeforms would be on both, especially if the gate theory is correct.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i'd also like to direct people's attention to the subject of the E.ABZU rising up out of the ABZU. if the ABZU was simply underground streams of water, where did the E.ABZU come from? We're to believe, that a city, composed entirely of metals, rose up out of a small hole in the earth from which a fresh water spring eminated, and not just in one place, but several (eridu,nibru,abydos,etc). How did the ABZU become synonmous with the ABYSS (and therefore the bottomless pit)?

Sounds to me as if the ABZU was more than an underground stream, as was originally asserted, and that it was in fact, portals to other places with gates as depicted in the artifacts and written in the ancient texts.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

....and uh, the fruit that eve was forbidden to partake of....was it a BLUE APPLE?

A SPY working for Henry

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Second question is if the water came from Mars, and there was life in the Martian waters, do we now have martian life in our waters?

The Water from Mars through a wormhole was my idea... and I am not one to take the Bible at its word

Now talking about the AMOUNT of water... has anyone done a calculation on just HOW MUCH water it would take to cover the world so that no mountain peak showed?

And where did all this water go?

Remember that for every foot up you go volume increases as the sphere gets bigger

And has anyone calculated how all this extra weight of water would effect the gravity of the planet and its orbit around the sun?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by zorgon

don't forget ganymede!

eek that's a horrible recording of it. there's a better one here (click on jupiter and then on ganymede to hear its magentosphere.
www.spacesounds.com...

I believe this is what we talked about in more detail here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok, really want to get into this discussion by I am on in the mid 20's on pages and there are over 100. So, just a quick thought about this listing:

What does a flame look like? It is a glowing red with a blue center. I just thought the whole radiant description with red bricks and lapis lazuli interior was interesting. Maybe this is where the description of fire and brimstone for hell comes from. That is what a flame looks like. This could also be a reference to certain gases or radiation. Because different elements burn in different colors, I know copper coils will burn green.

Not a revelation, but could spark something in someone else.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I now that they did a discovery of a stargate somewhere but i can't find 1 single photo of that on the internet. Can you find me one and tell me where they did the discovery.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, the Bible does say that the earth was canopied by water as if in a capsule...that's where the water came from...how come you don't take the Bible at it's word...is it a mistranslation?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Zorgon, the Bible does say that the earth was canopied by water as if in a capsule...that's where the water came from...how come you don't take the Bible at it's word...is it a mistranslation?

Well I don't want to drag religion into this in the way of knocking anyone's belief... but the Bible to me is one version of a story and there are many versions The Qurán, the Mahābhārata to name a few...

They all have points in common and they all have discrepancies...

There are clues in the Bible... there are to many "Lo and Behold I saw this" and it becomes instant truth yet look at any thread here... If Ezekiel came onto ATS and said "Hey guys I saw these weird wheels within wheels..."

What make it any different? Neither have hard evidence... only a story... but back then it was accepted as fact

One of my 'issues' is the animals on the ark... how many of each got on it? Seems a minor issue... but its not... because its one of the FIRST things kids are taught...

Now could you point me to that 'canopy' reference? I have been looking for that

The gate under water on Mars was a 'what if' there would not have been enough water on Mars to flood Earth to the depth mentioned to cover the entire planet to the height of Mt Everest

And where did this volume of water go to? Had it evaporated we would again have a canopy similar to Venus

Now if indeed we did have a canopy and the stars were not visible... that would explain the fact that Egyptians ran around working in only skirts... as there would be no sun to burn their skin

It would explain why their skin was smooth and blemish free.. as the sun didn't dry it out and cause sun sores, dry wrinkles etc...

The paintings all show they wore little cover... just try that today in the desert

It would also explain the longevity in the days before the flood... the canopy would block the aging effect of the solar radiation and the cosmic rays...

My problem with taking them at their word is that it was just word for many years before it was actually written down... then through the centuries it was edited, translated, interpreted by so many HUMANS with an agenda..

But way back when I began researching... I had questions... and I went to the preachers to ask the questions... only to find they did not like the questions... and the answer given was along the lines of "It is not ours to question the word of God"

Hmmm well that didn't work to good for me...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here's a picture of a stargate. Everyone goes through it when they die, only it has many colors and it spins. I went through it when I went on a accidental vision quest.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon here is the number you have been waiting for since childhood.

(142)

1+4+2=7 purification=crown of thorns, crown chakra
1x4=4x2=8=ETERNITY
1/4=4/8=2=adam and eve.

1-4=-3-2=-5 level initiates

[edit on 8-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Here's a picture of a stargate. Everyone goes through it when they die, only it has many colors and it spins. I went through it when I went on a accidental vision quest.

The BLACK SUN=MIND BODY AND SPIRIT CONNECTION.

Black sun= black star=black hole.

Divine Molecule= Divine Atom

[edit on 8-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That's ironic since it couldn't have been more colorful, well maybe it could be, but it was still pretty colorful.

When I went through it, it did looked like what it looks in contact, the stargate, most movies ect..when they go through it. The transport to it was very bright and looked like I was passing by things only it was to fast to recognize what they where. But I should say it was slow in the very beginning then I jetted up to that thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join