It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
we need an artist's rendition of the abydos vase: tall reptilians with tails, surrounded by greys and humans. dang that reminds me of the data regarding quetzalcoatl and his dwarven companions in the book, ORPHEUS: MYTHS OF THE WORLD: CENTRAL AMERICAN AND MEXICAN QUETZALCOATL
www.sacred-texts.com...

I'll see what my daughter can do got any more pictures of it?

actually, stargate atlantis continues my revelation 9 theory. the wraith are almost the spitting image of the description of the locust beings that come out of the bottomless pit in that chapter:

Five years of suffering with no death... hmmm sounds like being kept in a wraith feeding storage locker...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Its tricky, the whole label 'Ancients' . It can refer to the earliest races in a general sense . If you go back far enough genetically speaking we are all descended from them BUT like any evolving species they split and went down many different paths . Some people used to refer to Altairians as ancients but if you were to call any altairian an ancient now that would be a grave offence .

Ancient as in annunaki again is confusing because the children of anu were a eugenics experiment to create a super soldier . It all went pear shaped and ended in a massive war . many Ancients never wanted war with altair system but Enki picked a fight and it rapidly got nasty .

The humanoid ancients who created Enki were empire builders certainly and rutheless ones at that . But when it came to the arts of war ,the altairians were just better soldiers . It was a close run thing though and still considered the blackest page in Altairian history .

There are no winners in war .

The pit of revelation probably refers to naturaly occuring wormholes .
These occur when many planets align . The last time the fabric of space got opened up this wide there was a huge free for all war for over territory .

so you can run but you wont be able to hide from the next one .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

PROJECT STARGATE - no that's a BIG one... I was just talking about that with somebody yesterday. I was thinking more along the lines of entertainment; movies, books, contemporary music even. Or also in non-fiction works.

There's also one of those "massively multiplayer" online games coming out called Stargate Worlds. There is a cool packet of graphics you can download from them.

Edit to add: Ooh! They're accepting applications for beta testers. I just applied!

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I was thinking more along the lines of entertainment; movies, books, contemporary music even. Or also in non-fiction works.

AH! Okay how about this one?

Stargate
6 miles [9 km] W of Newcastle

Stargate Colliery
This is a coal mine in the UK
Opened: 1803
Closed: 29 Jun 1963
Sinking Started: 16 Jun 1803
Pits: Shaft details for Stargate Colliery

www.dmm.org.uk...

Rocks is one of my other interests

Now why that town was called Stargate... THAT is something we should investigate

Stargate Lane
+54° 57' 50.90", -1° 44' 50.20"

Description

Stargate colliery is about three quarters of a mile south of the Addison, was sunk in 1800 to a depth of 64 fathoms, and yields about 500 tons daily.

Whellan's 1894 Directory of County Durham

Maybe someone local can call these guys and see if we can get a history of the town and name origins

Engineering Services Company: Dowding & Mills
Address: Bailey Ho/Stargate Ind Est, Ryton, NE40 3DG.
Telephone: 0191-413 2244

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

did you read this thread at all?
and could you cite your sources please?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a female jaffa ?
community.stargateworlds.com...

err...whoa.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a female jaffa ?

err...whoa.

So we have the Air Force actively participating in a new game 'to keep it real' What a better way to 'reach out' to young minds...

And some of us old geezers as well

Maybe like flight simulators were a few years back this is the new form of 'combat training'

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

this suggests the pit is a mine. that's what sitchin thinks the abzu is... a gold mine in africa. i don't think so.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
this image reminds me of the moon structures hinted at in various images i've seen, an art nouveau city (hehe)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

name of the company ? why cheyenne mountain of course! ; )

by the way, the idea of women being incubators for alien offspring recalls to mind that abduction phenomena, in which women have claimed to be impregnated without their consent or knowledge, only to find a few months later that they are inexplicably, no longer pregnant. some claim this is just a convenient way of being adulterous and later having an abortion to remove the evidence. while this may be the case in some of the stories, you have to wonder why this is such a prevalent theme among female abductees.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ah yes , where Have I heard this before ? .Create your own reality , a favourite line of Enki's. His personal sales pitch for soul Catcher
But what he does not tell you is how the five percent live off the backs of the enslaved 95% using the beast of revelation.

'Better were the days when a man earned his way by the sweat of his brow and the strength in his back , you all know this to be true'

captain Barbarosa , Pirates of carribean at worlds end .

Is that enough source for you UNDO ? watch the film again ,carefully .

The ancients were and always have been lazy exploiters of others .

So what will you do Zorgon , you and 'your side' ,when Calypso is unbound ? Will your BMW get you through the gate ? I dont think so .

It is what Enki fears most of all , his escape route foiled by the Pirate kings of old . Mother nature is one fierce Bitch when she gets pissed .
The weather gods have not been silenced , they are just waiting for the opportune moment . When Momma aint happy ,aint nobody happy .

The flying dutchman who ferries mens souls .Is that not a poetic description of a technology abused ?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Propaganda rarely fools Honourable Pilots Zorgon . Even the spun truth serves a purpose though. So keep on keepin on , we enjoy the display .

My source is not your source UNDO .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

a female jaffa ?

err...whoa.

So we have the Air Force actively participating in a new game 'to keep it real' What a better way to 'reach out' to young minds...

make that young gullible minds.

And some of us old geezers as well

cant see you in my squadron somehow. No nano ,no hope . unless you can pull twenty plus G's in your jim jams .

Maybe like flight simulators were a few years back this is the new form of 'combat training'

Oh ,so when can we expect a bunch of gung ho brainwashed gullible young pilots to take on the terrosists ?
Oh dear , USAF must be getting desperate .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

did you read this thread at all?
and could you cite your sources please?

Yes , ive read quite a lot of the propaganda on this thread . Amusing stuff.
Sources ? I am directing you to your common sense instead of feeding on all this waffle Zorgon is pumpimg out to please his masters .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

we need an artist's rendition of the abydos vase: tall reptilians with tails, surrounded by greys and humans. dang that reminds me of the data regarding quetzalcoatl and his dwarven companions in the book, ORPHEUS: MYTHS OF THE WORLD: CENTRAL AMERICAN AND MEXICAN QUETZALCOATL
www.sacred-texts.com...

I'll see what my daughter can do got any more pictures of it?

actually, stargate atlantis continues my revelation 9 theory. the wraith are almost the spitting image of the description of the locust beings that come out of the bottomless pit in that chapter:

Five years of suffering with no death... hmmm sounds like being kept in a wraith feeding storage locker...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by zorgon] [/q

They shall seek death but death shall elude them.

yeah well maybe you should think a bit more about where your loyalties lie mate . If Enki is dumb enough to think he can cut a deal with the wraith to escape the final judgement ,who will be left to pick up the pieces ?
Enki only cares about one person and thats ,you guessed it , ENKI .

You can always try hiding in a coal mine .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'ma only gonna tell you this once, so pay attention:

i have brain damage. you are not making sense to me.
don't talk in riddles. dispense with the inneudo. speak plainly
and ditch the attitude, please and thanks! i'm being completely serious!
you aren't making any sense to me. it's like you're the riddler
when he forgot to take his meds!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

Yes , ive read quite a lot of the propaganda on this thread . Amusing stuff.
Sources ? I am directing you to your common sense instead of feeding on all this waffle Zorgon is pumpimg out to please his masters .

what propaganda? what's amusing? are you trying to get my thread closed? i swear, if you get this thread closed down by creating strife and controversy, i'll be giving you some serious knee-time! i worked hard on this and it's my only outlet! grrr.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Check this out...

Aldebaran is the brightest star in the constellation Taurus and one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky. It has the Bayer designation Alpha Tauri. Because of its location in the head of Taurus, it has historically been called the Bull's Eye.

Atlantis commonly drawn as a bullseye...

Hess found unnerving to watch Maria Orsic’s eyeballs rolling back and showing only whites, and to see her slumping backward in her chair, mouth agape. However Sebottendorff smiled in satisfaction as the voice of Eckart started coming out of the medium. Eckart announced that he was obliged to let someone else’s voice come through, with an important message. A weird voice then identified itself as “the Sumi, dwellers of a distant world, which orbits the star Aldebaran in the constellation you call Taurus the Bull”. Hess and Schulte-Strathaus blinked at each other in surprise. According to the voice, the Sumi were an humanoid race who had briefly colonized Earth 500 million years ago. The ruins of ancient Larsa, Shurrupak and Nippur in Iraq had been built by them. Those of them who survived the great flood of Ut-napishtim (the Deluge of Noah’s Ark) had become the ancestors of the Aryan race. Sebottendorff remained skeptical and asked for proof. While Maria was still in a trance, she scribbled several lines of queer-looking marks. Those marks turned out to be ancient Summerian characters, the language of the founders of the oldest Babylonian culture.

Underdwellers Atlanteans.....Hyades (hades)....underworld abaddon

The Hyades (Ὑάδες also known as Melotte 25 or Collinder 50 or Caldwell 41) is an open star cluster located in the constellation Taurus. Its brightest stars form a "V" shape along with the red giant Aldebaran, the brightest star in the field of view, which is not part of the cluster.

notice the V pointing to the star.....

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

add a twist to that: Apollyon of Revelation 9, also known as Abaddon in the same verse, is another title of Apollo as the Destroyer. I did a little etymology research on Apollo, as you can well imagine, and found it had some echoes back to the water god. Enki wasn't just the god of water, though, he was also the god of earth. people assumed it meant the god of soil, dirt, rocks. but it's more like the entire planet, as in the EARTH, as opposed to the hebrew view, which was very simplistic - et.al, if it was dirt, and they were standing on it, it was the earth. since they didn't have upper or lower case, the application is only identifiable by the context of the surrounding information.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by undo]

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join