It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Argh Laddie...simmer down now before our good Admiral Undo gets upset with us for straying off topic...(however, I do enjoy your spot of humor! Earl Grey's all around please!)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Argh indeed...this post showed up twice!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Jalana Dax]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
people go off topic in this thread all the time..

even i do. there's at least 10 pages of off topic posts in this thread, many of which were my own.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Argh indeed...this post showed up twice!

I don't recall if I ever sent this...

Master copy

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No WONDER polar bears are nearing extinction!!!

edit...remember the TV show SG1? Antarctica figured prominently in a few episodes. Back to my ice analogy, was that chipping away at some deeper 'truths'?

PS, for Z....you realize by now that I have no involvement in any way with your arch enemies, right? especially, with badastro, etal. (just saw your other post, other thread...)

[edit on 7/30/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OMG...Dude, your so the man!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
"No WONDER polar bears are nearing extinction!!!"

And so will humans if they don't wake up and start paying attention!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Jalana Dax]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is all good research, but let us remember that Stargate SG1 is just a TV show, the reality of what is really going on (or what was going on with these stargates) is what's really interesting. I think it's very important to try and be as objective as possible and make sure our inferences are correct, otherwise we would be delusioned and not facing some facts of this piece of history.

Stargates real?
Most likely.

SG1 being true?
Eh not really.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

There is a substantial amount of this thread dedicated to how much of the Stargate movie/tv franchise may or may not be "real". Still, that is certainly not the thread's focus.

If that is the impression you've gotten, I implore you to read more of what Undo & Co. have presented here.

My personal opinion is that the SG shows are speculative fiction, based on the concept of ...what if we found this thing and were able to make it work?

Ask me another time about why concepts like these get the green light while others don't.

[edit on 7/31/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
what i found relevant about the film was, because the original screeplay writers were egyptologists and had put their own theories into it, mayhaps the premises of the movie would have some historical support (they were generated on their theories of historical data to begin with and perhaps a bit more, who knows). so i checked it out and lo' and behold, there was!

and not just in the film but the later TV series as well (although in that case, it was a team of writers, who may or may not have based it on the original research of the egyptologists).

[edit on 31-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i've been examining this subject on a different line.
the idea of water and water "leviathans" and the sumerian, babylonian and akkadian artifacts and textual references to dragons of various kinds. i've come to a preliminary conclusion that "dragons" are not just a descriptive of quadrapeds but bipeds and ocean going, scaled, creatures, as well. in other words, i believe the word "dragon" isn't just a descriptive of reptilians but amphibians as well. i haven't been able to find a steadfast way of differentiating them at this point.

i will mention, however, that while researching the original language usage in old testament passages, i came across a word that raises a few questions. anyone ever hear of "Ish", as related to a type or race of people? It's not a suffix or prefix, it's the entire word... simply "Ish."

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Antarctica figured prominently in a few episodes.

Yup that battle they had reminds me a lot of Admiral Byrd and the Saucers

OH and I finally found the clip that shows the center of Antarctica ice free with warm lakes... something you cannot see on google.

badastro,
badastro [:LOL:] is in the same league as jimo... they both make mega bucks on debunking people... and ba screens his post which is why it appears he has so much support...
He is no enemy I don't even know him.. but I wouldn't put him on my party list

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
err nevermind my previous question. i found the answer:
www.eliyah.com...

strong's translates it "man" but i suspect it originally meant a bit more than simply man, such as a descriptive of a man of some kind. the examples given in strong's are man of might, man of this or man of that. but i dont think it was a man as we think of man.

if i've already discussed this, excuse the repeat. it just keeps coming back into my mind and i haven't explored it fully enough to make any determinations. was hoping someone here might have

i was reading a decidedly white supremacist website, when i came upon the word originally. it was during a search for biblical data that i found it. what the references are is that the original language of the text uses the word man in the same sentence with two entirely different hebrew words. that was an "Aha!" moment for me. ish was man and adam was man, same sentence, and with different thoughts behind them.

so this is when it occurs to me that passages that refer to jesus as the son of man (adam) are trying to differentiate something. something i think is relevant to this entire line of research. it's odd, however, that even though the text says son of adam, the fish symbol is used to symbollize him. that's reallly confusing. there's something here, i just can't put my finger on it yet.

the real question then is: why is an ish different than an adam in biblical texts and is there a similar trail of 2 "generalized" types of men in other ancient texts?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Checkerboad design seen in Mason halls =Pyramid
the two pillars in mason hall Boaz and jaqiam (Sp) = solomans temple
find the arc and we might have a star gate

of course i read this it may be a hoax

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo i haven't been able to find a steadfast way of differentiating them at this point.

Dragons have four legs and two wings
Wyverns have two legs and two wings
Sea Dragons have webbing between there claws and usually a 'spade' tipped tail

Dragons in the Bible

MY DRAGON DRATHMAR

landoflegends.us...

Sean Connery's Dragon DRAGONHEART

Dragon reading to a kid...

And they didn't eat Maidens They like to have them read to them... That was made up by jealous knights who couldn't figure out why the maids would rather visit the Dragons than spend time with them

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Checkerboad design seen in Mason halls =Pyramid
the two pillars in mason hall Boaz and jaqiam (Sp) = solomans temple
find the arc and we might have a star gate

You might be right...

Layout...

Looking towards the Guardians...

Side view showing the Guardians and the Arc between them

THESE are CHERUBIM not those stupid fat babies that they show today

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
so webbing between fingers/toes is indicative of amphibious? don't reptilians have webbing ?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so webbing between fingers/toes is indicative of amphibious? don't reptilians have webbing ?

Not if they are dry land as far as I can tell... but there may be some in the lizard world... never had reason to check... but you asked about Dragons... not Lizards snakes and other such beasties

You know a pterodactyl or pterosoar is really an ancient dragon

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Doesn't this follow along the idea that the gate was spiritual rather than technological? i'm having trouble with that topic as well. this based on the idea that the temple of solomon was a diagram of the human body and the head was the holy of holies, the ark would be the "third eye", which relates back to my theory that the gate was symbollized as the eye of ra in egyptian texts/artifacts.

the front view, looking into the alcove where the ark sits, guarded on both sides by cherubim, sure reminds me of the artifact of enki or gilgamesh in the gate. but the ark itself is the head scratcher. what's it doing IN the gate? i dunno

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
but the ark itself is the head scratcher. what's it doing IN the gate? i dunno

Energizer... that sucker puts out a LOT of juice... turned Moses Hair white even with the big heavy 'shield' he wore...

Portable power device to power the gate

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join