It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
All that I saw was on the news for about one minute, they talked about it and then it was not mentioned any more. I have no idea if it is the web anywhere though. If you find it I would like to see it please post the web page. Although I don't think you will find any cause even during the news boardcast they cut it short as if they did not want us to know about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It posted twice sorry.

[edit on 7/7/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
people argue over who that is -- lilith or inana. matches lilith better but if it is also inana, well, that's an interesting addition to her list of names.

what gets me is that blasted ring many of them seem to be holding.

Hey Undo - I came across a picture of Isis and Ptah where between them is the ring just like Lillith is holding in each hand -have you seen it? I believe it is the same one she is holding - I'm trying to figure out how to copy it into this website - it's not obvious so am exploring all the options - I haven't taken much time to learn ATS ins and outs - please email me at [email protected] and I can send it that way - and will keep trying to figure it out - stay tuned -

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I tried uploading and my account keeps saying the file is too big but its just a small picture. Honestly dont have the time to expend learning all the ins and outs - I will email the picture to anyone and maybe they can upload it?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

my email is [email protected]
send it and i'll put it up here.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by kshaund

my email is [email protected]
send it and i'll put it up here.

Thanks undo - I thought of you as soon as I saw the picture and didn't know if you've seen it or not - (you probably have! but you never know ;-)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

here it is. i couldn't read the text on it very well.
i did see that it said isis (orion) was the power behind
the osiris (sirius) kings. want to fill that in with more
detail?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks undo - it's from a very large book so the page was quite round when I scanned it - the complete quote beneath it says:

The Goddess Isis and the God Ptah-Seker-Ausar

Note than in this rendering, the figure of Isis displays a greater grandeur and a finer appearance. She spreads her wings in a 'protecting' manner, behind the figure of Osiris. As explained in the text, Isis (orion) was the 'power' behind the rule of the Osiris (Sirius) kings.

Source: Guardians of the Grail (World's Oldest Religion) Robert Morning Sky

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This book, about a porous crust.....so this all happened during the last, say, 100,000 years or so, of modern man?

Well Herr WW the fact that the Earth is INDEED porous I can prove in a heart beat... as a matter of fact SWISS CHEESE comes to mine... or like those sea sponges..

There are so many holes in the Earth its a wonder we don't all drop into one... and the water is disappearing deep into the Earth as we speak...

In fact while I was doing a little searching on this I found so much it took me three days to document maybe a tenth of it... and what I found is scary...

But I suppose it would be best to start a thread on that... it would take up too much space here

But it is on going today and at an alarming rate... both natural and caused by man...

Yes, there is water in the Earth's crust, but porosity?

Yes POROSITY Just where do you think the oil, gas and water come from if its not porous?

AND, please take a moment to explain plate tectonics, and how this relates, since the tectonic movements require hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years, to develop.

They call it subduction

But stay tuned I will start the thread tomorrow and be prepare to be flabbergasted as the Earth sucks up houses in Mere MINUTES... as whole lakes and islands get sucked into the earth in HOURS... as whole Valleies sink 30 feet over a mere 50 YEARS

OH and your not one of THOSE that still believes OIL is all made from FOSSILS are you? :puz"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well we've certainly seen many accounts of 'sinkholes'....and the new movie coming out, ANOTHER remake of 'Journey to the Center of the Earth'. AND I've been to Carlsbad Caverns....

Alas, I will miss some of the upcoming movie premieres, since I am leaving for a Baltic Cruise manyana.

I'll check in after the 21st July, to see all the new developments. Can't wait!!!

BUT, got the Tivo all set!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MANThe barometric pressure was different as well. It allowed humans to live hundreds of years. It gave reference to the Biblical Flood Period.

I find this barometric pressure and faster healing concept intriguing... Now I will have to see if there is anything to that and longer life spans...

One of the things I was looking at was the relation of time... its complicated and one thread on the subject was closed before it started... but it 'may' be that time was 'different' back then and we are currently heading back into such a 'zone'

BFFT has an idea of what I am babbling about but I need several weeks to research this before I put it on the table. One thing I will mention is that the NAVY is 'aware' of it and has been measuring the change... which was constant since they started to measure it but appears to have started changing in 1980

If there is anything to this at all it will explain a LOT... and it certainly will be relevant to this 'portal' thread

[edit on 8-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
that is very interesting that you bring that up, Zorgon.

are you saying that there is a phase conjugation possibility that i haven't considered? Or that there is some sort of relativistic property that can be taken advantage of that is Earth localized?

I have considered that angle more from a "mind control" type of perspective.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I have considered that angle more from a "mind control" type of perspective.

I am think its more of a physical thing... time is effected but in a way we are not...... I have new moon pics to process then I can work on the time thing...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund between them is the ring just like Lillith is holding in each hand -have you seen it?

Nice catch I never spotted that ring in Egypt before... Kinda puts a new slant on this..

What is interesting is the head piece she is wearing... because she is not here

Also many drawings show that her wings are attached with bands on her arms and she is shown with and without wings

[edit on 8-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, the book that I read 28 years ago went into depth concerning the barometric psi. It stated that Earth's psi was similar to that of a hyperbaric chamber. I hope I said that correctly. The Navy has been using these chambers for those people with "bends" & other serious problems. The only down side to using such a chamber is the oxygen is very rich. Too rich in fact that humans are limited to a certain amount of time, otherwise it will kill you.

These chambers can save your life, but too much of a good thing is deadly. If I am not mistaken I think they have even been used for burn patients & a host of other illnesses. Like I said, the good 'ole US Navy have been behind the Medical research.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

By the way Zorgon, I think all of us will be excited to hear your data on the Time Issue. It may sound odd but, it seems that many noteworthy anomalies occurred in the late 70's & early 80's. By that I recall a lot of major UFO reports, i.e. Bentwaters UK case for one example.

I would like to hear The Big Furry Texan's idea about the matter of Time, if it's possible to keep it on at least a 6th grade level. Anything higher may blow some of my "glass tubes." LOL.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is a site amongst many if you do a search on oxygen healing that goes further into this theory. A friend had suggested this recently and I havent had the time to research it fully. Hope this helps any....

Link

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN Like I said, the good 'ole US Navy have been behind the Medical research.

The good ole NAVY seems to behind everything...

Philadelphia Project
Clementine Satellite
This Time issue...

But I wonder then if its the rich oxygen environment that is doing it... I notice here in Vegas I heal a lot slower than say in SF... and we are very oxygen poor here in the summer Hmmmm

Using the chamber for the 'bends' though is merely waiting for the nitrogen to leave your blood but yeah Oxygen is highly toxic Hehehe

As to the Time issue I will start a thread when ready

[edit on 9-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
Hope this helps any....

You bet it does! Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think, this might be of interest to the ongoing research. Here's the source. It's about the "third fragment of hidden sumerian tablets leaked".

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join