It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK....slave women from Orion??? Seriously??

here's a funny story, from the original Star Trek Pilot, circa 1964. As you may recall, jeffrey Hunter was cast as Capt Christopher Pike, in command of the Starship Enterprise, in the original Pilot episode, trying to sell it to the Network. (NBC)

Some of the test rushes, of the green Orion slave woman....kept coming back as PINK. ....flesh toned...

the Producers kept telling the make-up people "make her greener!"

the folks developing the film would think "My God, she is so green" and correct it, so that the next day's rushes would show a normal pink flesh tone. This went on for three days.

Just one little tidbit of Star trek trivia.

Second tidbit. The original Star Trek Pilot "The Cage" was very well made, for its day. NBC was impressed, but thought it was 'too cerebral' for a general viewing audience. Instead of passing on the new series, they saw it's potential.....and ordered a SECOND pilot, unprecedented in TV at the time.

NBC execs had scripts to review....they chose "The Cage" for the pilot, and had as a second choice "Where No Man Has Gone Before". Jeffrey Hunter was subsequently unavailable, so they cast William Shatner as James T. Kirk. (Tragically, Jefferey Hunter was killed on set, in Italy, while filming a movie)

Third tidbit....in the 'second' pillot, starring William Shatner, you will see his tombstone, as the villian (Gary Lockwood, later to star in 2001: A Space Odyssey) wishes to kill the stalwart Captain Kirk.....on the tombstone, it reads "James W Kirk". After the show was picked up, name changed to James Tiberius Kirk.

Fourth tidbit, just for fun. In 1965, 1966 Star trek was shot on Stage 10, Desilu lot.....later bought by Paramount, now ViaCom.

There is a fabulous blooper/party reel, showning Lucy sweeping the set!!!! Funny as all get out!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Right on, Zorg (if I may call you that...it just seems to fit better in this context.)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey, I don't remember if this has been posted here before, but what are the chances that the crew of the Columbia shuttle did not die (duh!) but was stargated somewhere maybe on a one way trip?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

Jalana Dax....I thought about sending this in a U2U....but then I thought it should be seen, by all.

You seem to be a Star Trek fan, especially DS9????

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Hey, I don't remember if this has been posted here before, but what are the chances that the crew of the Columbia shuttle did not die (duh!) but was stargated somewhere maybe on a one way trip?

Well not specifically on that issue though it has crossed our minds... there have been a lot of 'disappearances' or untimely deaths in the last few years...

I have a list... it is actually quite shocking really when put into a list...

Micro biologist are high on that list and so are many alternate tech scientists. Bigfatfurrytexan is tracking Ning Li and her anti gravity work... no trace of her to be found since she left Kirtland AFB

Steve Fossett vanishes without a trace of him or his plane despite the biggest man hunt ever.... if you look up the threads you will see many rumors about him having gone through a gate... including a supposed message from him from the other side...

Ben Rich retires as head of Lockheed then dies at age 69 of cancer shortly after...

Retirement speech...
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

Werner von Braun retires form NASA and shortly after dies at age 66 of cancer...

In 1970, NASA leadership asked von Braun to move to Washington, D.C., to head up the strategic planning effort for the agency. He quit because of NASA's planned involvement in arming of space... when he quit he said America has/will manufacture 4 enemies in order to keep money flowing for space weapons..

Russia (the cold war was a ruse to arm both sides... they never were our 'enemy' just rivals
Terrorists (No WMD's 911 etc... daily news)
Asteroids
False Alien Invasion...

Steven Quayle maintains an up to date list
List of Dead Scientists
www.stevequayle.com...

One of our Pegasus members associate... Paul Brown...

He had invented a battery that could use the energy directly from nuclear waste and render it harmless ...

Resonant nuclear battery work and patent it in 1989 (#4,835,433) as an "Apparatus for Direct Conversion of Radioactive Decay Energy to Electrical Energy,

Dead at 47... his company link now takes to to a place in Washington DC
www.thelivingmoon.com...

So it would be nice to believe all these people had skills that were needed 'elsewhere' and if we assume that people are zipping around through gates ala SG1 it is a logical assumption that they need to recruit somehow...

Death and disappearance is one way that those key people will not be missed

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There is a fabulous blooper/party reel, showning Lucy sweeping the set!!!! Funny as all get out!!!!

the star trek set?
no kidding ?
i'm a trekkie, not as hard core as some (never been to a convention and couldn't win a trivia contest on the subject ) but i can quote a few lines.

my fav star trek movie is a toss up between wrath of khan

"what if they went nowhere?" - bones
"then this will be our big chance to get away from it all." - kirk

"you lied" - saavik.
"i exaggerated." - spock.

and the one with the whales. i loved the interaction between kirk, spock and bones in that one.

oh, and the movie scene where spock is in bones head and he tries the vulcan death grip on kirk. and the scene where kirk visits bones in the sick bay and holds up his hand in the vulcan "live long and prosper" salute, and asks bones: "how many fingers am i holding up?"

ah yes, that's good film.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh dear....I'm going to die of cancer!!!

Well, let me live for just one more month, so I can enjoy my Cruise!!

MIB? Are you paying attention??

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo, you're mixing films. I happen to know!

Wrath of Khan, yeah....we know that as Star Trek II

The other quote is, I believe from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

I can't see your post (Mods???) I think Mods are experimenting, on some threads, with showing the recent posts, just below, as WE post....I think it's a fabulous idea, BTW!!!

undo....it's a weird thing, about Star Trek movies....if it has an 'odd' number in the title, it is generally seen to be a 'bad' movie. Hey, we see conspiracies, everywhere....eh????

EDIT to add....Star Trek V, directed by Shatner.....was really, really really horrible!! Sorry, Shat!!! Maybe it wasn't your fault, there is the editor, of course....except!! AS THE DIRECTOR, you should be involved in the editing!!!!! Oh, well......

[edit on 6/27/0808 by weedwhacker]

EDIT once again to shout out to Shatner!! He is BRILLIANT, and deserved the EMMY he won for his work in "Boston Legal" So, not dissing you, Shat!!!

Just wished to bring that in....I love Bill!!!!! (no, not in that way!! I love his work....he keeps making things fun!!)

[edit on 6/27/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

WeedWacker...You guessed it! I am a huge Star Trek devotee, haven't been to a convention but I'm a devastating competitor on trivia! I not only watched Voyager but also Enterprise
(though I'm watching that in reruns on SciFi).

Also big fan of the StarGate series...esp Atlantis.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh dear....I'm going to die of cancer!!!
Well, let me live for just one more month, so I can enjoy my Cruise!!
MIB? Are you paying attention??

This added what to the conversation? I really care little about this cruise of yours that you have been on about in every post in every thread...

You may find it amusing to joke about all these scientists being killed or dying of mysterious circumstances at the prime of their discoveries... but show a little respect...

As I said you have nothing to fear from the MIB's or PTB... you have made it obvious that you are not a player...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Whoa...esp on Ben Rich's speech...anything we can imagine...really?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorg....no disrespect intended!!

Sorry to offend.

Not my intention. Trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone dies. My Dad is dead, my Mother is old. We all die.

We all mourn, as appropriate. SO, I AM NOT mocking death!!!!

OK, carry on!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

would be nice to think they were offered a job "somewhere else" and took it. i know if they offered me a job on a star trek enterprise type ship, i'd go provided i could bring my family or at least my hubby. but i get the feeling you're saying these people may have been removed from existence so their ideas could be stolen? seems sorta like a waste of material.

smart person, employ smart person.

not: smart person, steal from smart person, kill smart person.

that'd be like shooting yourself in the foot. ya know?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

i found a site that has most of the series (all seasons) for both sg-1 and atlantis.
here:

err nevermind. looks like someone made them take the episodes down. ah well, was cool while it lasted.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just wanted to chime in a couple things...

at the time Steve Fosset disappeared, it was around the time Internos posted that wonderful pic that really looks like a shuttle on Mars. It was my fanatical thinking that perhaps Mr Fossett was employed for a more grander job seeing as he is an explorer.

and ..Zorgon.. thank you (!!) for posting those beautiful green women!

Not being a fan/follower of the Trek series, it was unknown to me that was the pilot for the series. But that woman...GGROWWWL!
I've just started watching SG-1 on DVD, someone please tell me theres some green women in the series somewhere

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Argh, that would have been too cool...thanks though!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Whoa...esp on Ben Rich's speech...anything we can imagine...really?

Yes I was sent the drawings for a star drive... SHHHH but no one believes me anyway so its okay... sorry can't say from who or post it... just take that info as is

And no I couldn't patent it... it belongs to 'others'

However developments just happened yesterday that means I can soon post the 'cloaking tech' that I have been sitting on... they just revealed the space plane Blackswift on Fox news
and it uses PLASMA to steer... something we posted in 2006

Hehehe and add to that the new NASA data released today about the water ice they found with Phoenix lander... I am going to be real busy just keeping up with all the new stuff that is being released

And to Undo... pass this along to hubby...

"Mach 6 SR-72 back in 1985? That would have been just right, but these days mach 14 hypersonic SAM will take it down no problem, stealth or not."

How about that huh? That's about the right time frame isn't it?
I am waiting to get more details on this but its just about right 20 years ago and they are now going public ... hehehe all those triangle sitings around Utah , Nevada and Edwards

This has been a GLORIOUS DAY... even the usual skeptics are hushed
probably recovering from shock

So America has a Mach 10 Space Plane that uses turbines for low speed, Scramjet for up to Mach 6 and pulse detonation engines to get into space?

Sounds about exactly what he saw only this 'public' version is a little smaller

Now all we nned is a photo of one of those stargates and we will be set.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

RaidersNews recently had a post about cloaking tech...I'll try to remember to search the site for it and give you the link.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
and ..Zorgon.. thank you (!!) for posting those beautiful green women!
someone please tell me theres some green women in the series somewhere

Not seen any green woman in SG1 but have no fear Star Trek rides again!!!!

And they are planniing big roles for Orion Slave Girls

Masterson Casting shot...

This movie will have all our favorite characters as younger... here is the casting info

www.breakfastmeat.com...

Trailer and homepage

"Under Construction" Summer 2009
www.startrekmovie.com...

here is the new faces...

Rachel Nichols in “Star Trek”

trekmovie.com...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Right on, Zorg (if I may call you that...it just seems to fit better in this context.)

Yup it does Hehehe But usually when dealing with dancing slave girls I go under my other Alias...

Omar Kharim ali allah Akbar..

landoflegends.us...
salam alechem!!

Omar Kharim with Shahin [l], Karima [r] and Zarah[f]

The troupe in 2000

Sigh I miss those days

Yeah after a few hundred pages we can take a fun break yes?

But I have been away too long... death in the organization has a way of knocking the wind out of your sails... it is time to rebuild and build the Kingdom

Any volunteers?

For all you leches out there here is our troupe as it was till 2004...
landoflegends.us...

And yes we DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES AND DRAGONS
landoflegends.us...

And even an "Order of the Blue Feather" which would interest Herr Weedwacker

[edit on 27-6-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join