It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
oopsie

[edit on 15-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Things that make you go "what the...."

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeratomaI couldn't help but to think of our own mighty Zorgon, over here talking about similar stuff in a parallel dimension. Or at least a parallel conspiracy theory message board. SO... I'd like to see how 'The Consortium' feels about some of the theories over there. It's a long thread, but not compared to this one.

Paladin if Undo will remember is the one who copied all her work from this very thread
It seems he has finally used his own material

The "Zorg" is cool I forgot about that "Fifth Element"

But then its not a name to take lightly Zorgon was a General to Uthar Pendragon though the reference is hard to find these days... it took me two years to track it down to be able to officially have the name recognized by the college of heralds of the SCA as 'Zorgon of Shalott'

But as I was documenting it seems I am more famous than I thought

Beth will love this one ...

"Katie asks him, “But didn’t L. Ron Hubbard say that Zorgon came from a planet 10000 years ago and planted humans on Earth?”

Urban Dictionary has this to say...

"Zorgon - The Demon of all Demons. If you see it, Run For Your Life"

Nice new game... for PC

"Zorgon's Revenge"

Seems I have been usurped a few time though

Sigh.... the plague of the famous

Okay now that I got that out of my system... anyone see where I put my Crown?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
more sorta new data:

the namshub of Enki was an incantation used to change the language of the people at the tower of babel. i theorized the namshub was the gate, but it may be the device that controlled the gate as it is specifically said to be responsible for the the changing of the languages at the tower during the incident. the theory there being that the incident itself was the bringing of more people who had different languages and cultural backgrounds here, from other places either in or out of this solar system.

the odd thing is, the namshub is said to be an incantation that if READ, will cause the reader's ability to speak the same language as others, to be altered. it's in essence a few lines of poetic story telling which has no effect on language at all, when read, so obviously the real namshub is something else entirely.

so let's work on the premise that Enki's namshub is like the dial home device. the incantation is the operational procedure of the gate, such as the address used to operate the gate. if anyone finds anything of interest regarding the namshub or its etymology, i'd be interested in seeing what you have but whatever you do, don't give out any gate addresses. lol i don't want to be part of opening the dang thing.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
in the opening passages of tablet I of the enuma elish, you can see events regarding the gate (apsu) and the wormhole (tiamat) unfolding. apsu and tiamat have been transformed into deifications, who have given birth to the gods. mischief is planned, so that apsu and tiamat may "rest", which is a melding together of 2 different events both transpiring at the same time: 1) the gate flood and 2) enlil complaining about the "noise" of humanity. the reason these are melded together is this particular story is told by marduk, during the beginning days of babylon, much later than the original events.

anyway, there's a problem with the gate and wormhole, and the solution is to make them quiet so they can rest. this is also where you can see echoes of the egyptian "legend of the destruction of mankind," when RA's eye nearly destroys the planet, and RA finds a solution to stop the destruction before all life is destroyed. here we see his arrival with the soltuion:

enter Enki (EA-Nuddimud) stage left, with a plan to stop the problem that is ensuing with the gate/wormhole. this is the relevant passage:

Ea-Nuddimud, surpassing in wisdom, accomplished, resourceful,
Ea the All-Wise, saw through their scheme.
A master design against it he devised and set up,
Made artful his spell against it...
...–Having fettered Apsu he slew him...

He shut down the gate. But what happened to the wormhole? This is the interesting piece:

Tiamat appoints Kingu to be her champion to avenge Apsu and
conquer the Younger Gods.

The wormhole makes a new gate connection named Kingu. Now isn't THAT interesting? Sitchin believes Kingu is a planetary body. So let's entertain that for a moment.....what planetary body? The Moon. What do you make of that? There's a gate on the moon? Wowzers, this just gets stranger by the moment. Remember the Babalon working of Hubbard and Parsons was to open a "magic" portal and bring threw it the Moonchild?

so is the gate technological or magical? if it's technology, parsons (the guy who started jet propulsion laboratory and created solid rocket fuel) and hubbard (mr. scientology) lied about the event, opened a real piece of technology attached to a real wormhole, and couched the event in magic mumbo jumbo. if it's magic, then i have no idea what all those pics of gates mean, because they certainly are not depicting sex!

another version of the story puts it this way

The god who is the source of wisdom,
the bright intelligence that perceives and plans,
Nudimmud-Ea, saw through it,
he sounded the coil of chaos,
and against it devised the artifice of the universe.

artifice of the universe? you don't say!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have to admit, the stargate story always seemed very plausible to me. There is something about it, that I cant quite put my finger on. Almost as if there is some truth to the whole story.

Trust me when I tell you that I'm not one to believe in unbelievable things. So, this is a weird one for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Maybe it's just me but this reminds me alot of the White House.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

As an avid watcher of Hanna Barbara cartoons, I must also agree there are too many instances throughout all of their shows that reflect a hidden agenda...I've often wondered about that possibility...I'm glad that someone else have picked up on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I know I'm all over the place today...forgive me.

Are there any Trekkies here that might have seen the TNG episode called Darmok...towards the end there is a very poignant reference to Enki and Gilgamesh which I have been pondering but have been unable to fully grasp.

If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it's enkidu and gilgamesh.
enkidu is one of enki's creations
i remember that episode of sng definitely.

gilgamesh and enkidu at uruk.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
enkidu and gilgamesh on the ocean. .

Yes and the 'ocean' in this case was 'space' if I recall... interesting addition considering the point of that episode...

damn Hollywood writers... teasing us like this

But don't forget that Disney collaborated with Wernher von Braun to make a movie about a Base on the Farside of the Moon... at precisely the same time that von Braun and the US Army were doing exactly that

And the DoD made good use of Hollywood during WWII to 'get its message out' IE War Propaganda... any 'old timers' here remember Bugs, Daffy and Elmer selling war bonds?

And today

Disney teams up with Lockheed Martin to show you what its like on Mars

disney.go.com...

DANG IT Missed the opening played in 2006 !!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i posted a clip from the episode in my post above yours.
it wasn't gilgamesh and enkidu on the ocean, afterall.
that was darmok and jelaud on the ocean (the other guy's story)
but, gilgamesh and enkidu fight the bull of heaven.
*wiggles eyebrows*

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
peter goodgame (and david rohl, as well, i do believe) refer to these overlays of the stories as generational layering. i'd add to that, generational "cultural" layering. for example, the bull of heaven is also a seven headed dragon (sometimes generally referred to as tiamat). (ephitets both given to Enki, as a great bull and a great dragon)

the bull of heaven is symbollically represented as taurus. the seven heads are the pleaides, who are the seven sisters between the horns of the bull, just like hathor's headdress of the red disk surmounted by bull's horns. it's the seven birth goddesses of enki and ninmah and therefore the seven gates.

in the legend of the destruction of mankind, two parts of the gate system appear - hathor and sekhmet, which is also referred to in the enuma elish as apsu and tiamat (which doesn't actually describe hathor and sekhmet individually) and later, kingu and tiamat. it's not a precise fit but is describing similar events in presumably the same time frame. these are various aspects of the bull of heaven/7 sisters/7 headed dragon, as they effect earth and martian history.

it is possible they also describe some lunar history. but i think the most puzzling aspect is the introduction of marduk into the struggle. marduk represents jupiter. he supposedly has enough "strength" to harness and cut off the wormhole (tiamat) in the story. since marduk is simply a continuation of enlil (who was also represented by jupiter), it appears as if the story is saying when enki couldn't shut down the wormhole connection to kingu, enlil did it instead. i believe this is what the gilgamesh and enkidu tale of beating the bull of heaven is. gilgamesh bests enkidu in battle, he beats the bull of heaven, but because the story comes later in the timeline, enkidu ends up helping with the struggle after he is beaten by gilgamesh.

these layered stories are really quite difficult to navigate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Remember the Babalon working of Hubbard and Parsons was to open a "magic" portal and bring threw it the Moonchild?

so is the gate technological or magical? if it's technology, parsons (the guy who started jet propulsion laboratory and created solid rocket fuel) and hubbard (mr. scientology) lied about the event, opened a real piece of technology attached to a real wormhole, and couched the event in magic mumbo jumbo. if it's magic, then i have no idea what all those pics of gates mean, because they certainly are not depicting sex!

Can you explain more about that?

Reminds me of Hellboy.

Do you have the pics too?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

there were two big workings: 1) the alamantrah working, performed by aleister crowley back in the early 1900's through which he claims a being came called LAM. Lam looks like a grey somewhat but i believe it was really a depiction of sex since crowley believed "portals" were opened via sex magic.

summary of the alamantrah working (not to be confused with the babalon working)
www.boudillion.com...

and 2) the babalon working, performed by jack parsons and l. ron hubbard.
an online book entitled "jack parsons and the curious origin of the american space program" (warning, contains some lurid details). this explains somewhat the events surrounding the babalon working. weird stuff.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

here's an interview i did with a former member of the OTO, a masonic type of organization to which Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard belonged. he has some relevant data regarding the workings and how they functioned ...basically. right click it, save it to desktop and open it in winamp
www.thestargates.com...

gate images:
freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Cool thanks!

I was playing Super Smash Bros. and the character named Pit (abyss?) reminded me of a pic in here.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

In the code language of the priest kings the use of anagrams is a common disguise . Usually one or two letter substitutions are permited.
darmok is an anagram of marduk , the only son of Enki .
Much can be learnt if you obtain a Franklin spellmaster , it must however be the queens english version rather than the US .
The full code book is Parkhursts hebrew english lexicon ,third edition preferebaly . A very hard book to find .
I was taught the basics by the black king himself but sadly he past on a few years back now .
Hope this is helpfull to you .
There are many stargates located around this planet . Some are dormant or shut down . They need to be near large bodies of water to keep the
generarators cool.
When open ,thunderstorms are inevitable or mistaken for the same .
The rain is caused by the shear size of freezing cold ships hulls condensing the moist air around them causing rain. Space is a cold place after all. Really big ships cause hail storms sometimes . A lot depends on what is coming through ,size of ships and number .
Those sensitive to UV will notice a distinct violet haze in the air when big ships are overhead. This is just a high frequency EM signature . Purple rain ,purple rain.....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Very smart Recon...

Thanks a lot Undo for the Darmok clarification...it's Monday so I'm dashing out of my office so I can get home in time to catch tonight's SciFi Next Gen episodes!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalana Dax

A pleasure, mi lady . earl grey or darjeeling Maam ?
Excuse me while I get out of this dress , my mascara's running and the stubble is poking through my foundation . Duty , a star captains life is filled with DUTY .

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join