It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
and a video on USOs. (unidentified submerged objects), which made me think of the "bottomless pit" references, the big abzu (the abyss) and enki's floating, flying, submergible city of eridu.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
posting to get it to page over.
see video above ^

[edit on 2-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
posting to get it to page over.
see video above ^

You know... you can just click on the >> after your post and it will page over

Thanks for the Cooper one Forgot to look... found a couple others as well and added them tho the Mitchell thread

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yeah it's a good one. also, in the USO video above, they talk about a USO disappearing in the fjord off the coast of one of those scandanavian countries (forget which one). they camped it with ships, sub busting helicopters and it never resurfaced. so for the time being, and ignoring the possibility of cloaking tech, mark that down as a potential underwater gate location (one of the seven perhaps?). also, in the video on the previous page (the one before gordon cooper's), the alien is described as having skin that looks like a white snake and bumpy (the image drawn is a grey), which matches the figurines from Eridu, which I found interesting as well

the double arrows didn't work for me, so i had to post to get it to page over.

i need to create a map of the world with potential gate locations marked on it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

so for the time being, and ignoring the possibility of cloaking tech, mark that down as a potential underwater gate location (one of the seven perhaps?).

Or a Norwegian entrance to the tunnels... I finally found them in Nevada and California... That sub base in Hawthorne Nevada is real...

But that would mean the NAVY would be..
A) Aware of these USO and who and what they were
B) They are NAVY stealth ships

Did you know the NAVY has "Swampworks" Kinda like Skunkworks...

And the Parent outfit of that Hawthorne Base (NUWC) shows this..

And while I have the USA underground waterways mapped... I haven't started on Europe and Asia yet...

Huge Underground "Ocean" Found Beneath Asia
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

Now since You live in Florida you are familiar with sinkholes...

Well look at THIS area on Google Maps or Earth
+28° 4' 27.16", -81° 44' 9.35"

Compare it to this map of US LEVEL ONE (there are others deeper) Waterways

And anyone living in Long Beach or San Joaquin Valley might want to look at this...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now considering NASA found SEVEN huge sink holes on Mars... I bet that all the water drained down just as it is doing here on Earth...

Sinkholes are appearing everywhere as the chemicals in the water dissolve the rock beneath us (Just look at all the cave all over the USA and the world) going ever deeper... Death Valley has a huge bottomless water filled cavern beneath it (part of the tunnel system) Its the home of the rare Nevada Pupfish...

So I think I need to look into these USO's more 'deeply'
I did not realize they had so much documentation on them...

With all the talk about Hollow Earth and the Reptilians that have been living on this planet underground for a very long time... these under water passages and endless caverns... these USO craft...

There may be more to it than we thought...

I did find one thing that ties in with the Stargates

I had a Russian video I wanted translated and someone did in the NAZI UFO thread... but he didn't translate the last part... the part I wanted...

It was about Admiral Byrd and his diary entry of traveling into the center of the Earth... This is one of the key pieces that Hollow Earther's point to...

Well the Russians have a different idea... and I found a better copy of the section with more detail done in German

Here is the clip... no translation is necessary about the part important to this thread...

I could translate this now but don't want to do the UFO's here... just look at the wormhole

[edit on 3-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I could translate this now but don't want to do the UFO's here... just look at the wormhole

[edit on 3-8-2008 by zorgon]

Just one question though. About 3 minutes in they show some kind of towers in Alaska. The image caused me to remember a dream I had last night involving Ley Lines. That's not what they were talking about in the video is it?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
Just one question though. About 3 minutes in they show some kind of towers in Alaska. The image caused me to remember a dream I had last night involving Ley Lines. That's not what they were talking about in the video is it?

At 3 minutes? That is Alaska... and the towers are the antenna Array at HAARP A little further they mention the other array in Norway
and that they are building one in Greenland as well...

The statement is that they are using one of the 'features' or capability of HAARP to attempt to open the gate or wormhole

[edit on 5-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

blink, blink. well it may be that any number of them could be open without anything truly horrible happening but the biggie in the persian gulf, now theoretically under the euphrates .... they should leave that one alone.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Is there "any possibility" of a Gate being located in Iran, & if so where?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

blink, blink. well it may be that any number of them could be open without anything truly horrible happening but the biggie in the persian gulf,

Well this one was the one Byrd 'may' have entered. I like this concept better than the hollow Earth idea... but maybe the attempt to open it is messing with the magnetic poles of Earth... and if this potential opening IS related to Earths field then the 'hole' would not be at the pole but at the magnetic pole...

What is interesting is that few planets have a magnetic field.. Earth is one... Jupiter is one

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

I have seen many reports talking about the real reason we went to Iraq... but so far I have not seen one mention of a LOCATION

However we have a major base near UR and it seems UR is right in the center of Saddam's military area...

And I am seeing this patch around Iraq at all the major sites... The official story is they are protecting sites from looters... this may well be the case...

However these are disturbing images

King of the Castle NIPPUR

The Storming of UR

Now convince me again that they are doing this "for the good of the Iraqi people

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is that same uniform again...

I found these after I had identified the patch...

The patch belongs to JIACG (Joint Interagency Coordination Group)

It is run by...

Colonel Matthew F. Bogdanos, USMC, was recalled to active duty after September 11 from his position as a New York City prosecutor. He is currently detailed to the National Strategic Gaming Center, Institute for National Strategic Studies at the National Defense University.

He has written a book ... "The Thieves of Baghdad"

Here he is at the Pentagon briefing his team...

"Shadowy networks of individuals can bring great chaos and suffering to our shores....To defeat this threat we must use every tool in our arsenal. -The National Security Strategy of the United States of America."
- Colonel Matthew F. Bogdanos (September 2002)

THIS is the JIACG TEAM before they became "treasure hunters"

Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. 'News Night' understands that British intelligence officers from MI6 are part of the team. We agreed to disguise the identity of some operatives while filming this report. The JIACG intelligence team has never been filmed before. US Central Command gave 'News Night' access partly to prove to the Iraqi people that the coalition is intent on finding evidence against the dictator and those countries which broke sanctions imposed after the last Gulf War. This man, known simply as 'Chief', is a senior member of the team.

15/4/2003 www.abc.net.au...

JIACG Recovers Treasures of Nimrud

This is sad.... Melted into ingots....

Nimrud's crown...

The unmistakable GOLD LUST in the eyes...

Clear view of the JIACG Patch...

Transcript of the briefing

www.defenselink.mil...

I had these photos about a year ago but lost them and it took a long time to find where they were hidden...

One good thing about all this is the DoD takes great photos so I have a huge collection now of Ancient Sumerian, Etc works....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
oops Wrong Thread

[edit on 5-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Your post reminded me of a photo shown on the history channel's "UFO hunters". which some claim is an unidentified object traveling into an artificially-created wormhole.

And then you have people who claim to have travelled in time (with evidence to back it up).. Like this great video..

-ChriS

[edit on 5-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hello Undo and Zorgon,

I've read up to about 32 pages of this thread. I've enjoyed it so far.

I wanted to ask, have you seen the interviews with Dan Burish from Project Camelot? He talks about Star Gates and how we have used them. He claims to be a biologist that works in one of our bases that don't exist.

www.youtube.com...

Also, if Satan and the fallen ones have been sent into a star gate until the angel re-opens it (maybe I misunderstood that part), why does the Bible in the New Testament say that he "roams around like a lion seeking whom he may devour"?

One more question, what did it mean in Genesis when the serpent was cursed to crawl on its belly and eat the dust of the earth?

....and uh, the fruit that eve was forbidden to partake of....was it a BLUE APPLE?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Hydroman]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

don't forget ganymede!

eek that's a horrible recording of it. there's a better one here (click on jupiter and then on ganymede to hear its magentosphere.
www.spacesounds.com...

[edit on 6-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Hello Undo and Zorgon,

I've read up to about 32 pages of this thread. I've enjoyed it so far.

I wanted to ask, have you seen the interviews with Dan Burish from Project Camelot? He talks about Star Gates and how we have used them. He claims to be a biologist that works in one of our bases that don't exist.

www.youtube.com...

Also, if Satan and the fallen ones have been sent into a star gate until the angel re-opens it (maybe I misunderstood that part), why does the Bible in the New Testament say that he "roams around like a lion seeking whom he may devour"?

just for the record, that "whom he may devour" thing may be literal. i don't think Satan was put in the abyss. he's higher ranking than the ones sent threw the gate, not to mention, this is/was his planet, so he probably agreed with the punishment.

One more question, what did it mean in Genesis when the serpent was cursed to crawl on its belly and eat the dust of the earth?

i think what it meant was, he lost his "legs". to be really specific, i think he was removed from the cloned body he was in. but he got another one, so the punishment was only temporary. if you read the last 30 pages or so of the thread, you can see the discussion on that topic.

....and uh, the fruit that eve was forbidden to partake of....was it a BLUE APPLE?

i don't think it was a literal fruit but i could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Stargates are not real !!! fantasy....only if it was true i would be signing up inthe military !! gen 6-4 is about the sons of god and the daughters of men ..angels breeding with mortal women! only a secular mind would even think it possible this is alien beings!.......if you are wrong about this my friend then your certainly wrong about the rest!

Now here is something to catch your goat! Isaiah 14:12 read it talks about Lucifer "son of the morning star" walking to and fro between heaven and earth .. and tempting the nations.. At that time in the old testament there had been no nations to speak of .. this is a reference to Atlantis .. or Preadamite civilization " a people before Adam and eve" these were the nations of men that bowed to Lucifer before he was cast out of heaven with 1/3 of the angels!..why now to the point technology was vast and then you can discover that they had aircraft flying vehicle as edgar cassy spoke about in his visions, and their is a painting done of a cave painting concerning the image of a flying vehicle of a man waving his hand to on lookers!!!

well any ways as i said read more and more ohh yeah jupiter .. is our second sun..it is a gas giant + a white drawf star!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Undo, have you heard or seen the videos of Dan Burish and his claims to have seen a working "Stargate"?

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join