It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
yeah.. they are.. and so are replicators.. I have one in my house... .. you should see the 20 dollar bills.. perfect. Makes a great bloody mary also, but the cheese cake is a bit blahh..

Not to worry an Treasure Agent will stop by your house and check out the quality of those bills in the next few days... I'm sure he will be able to help you on that...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Your link doesn't work... but about tokamaks

A tokamak is a machine producing a toroidal magnetic field for confining a plasma. It is one of several types of magnetic confinement devices and the most researched candidate for producing fusion energy.

Did you know that the Russkies experimental research of tokamak systems started in 1956

But WE have Z Machines...

Kinda reminds me of Aristarchus Crater...

zpinch.sandia.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wait....are you saying they plan on blowing up saturn? what the ? that's not how they advertised it though, is it? it's assumed because of the new dark spot on jupiter, that the one sent to saturn would do the same thing (blow up, that is)?

[edit on 1-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
regarding the seraphim as the earlier occupants of the planet, i've reached a preliminary theory on it:

since the serpent/reptilian/amphibious concept not only pops up in the original languages of the texts but also the artifacts, perhaps these reptilians (etc) advanced to the point of using nanotech type material on their own DNA (if it can be called that?), in an effort to extend their lives and it is this technology that is inserted into the DNA of nephilim? it's hard to know with super advanced technology, what aspects of the reptilian are left in such genetic modifications.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What is a stargate?

I know there is a tv-series named Stargate, but is stargate some kind of portal to other planets/dimensions?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I found this on the same site as the last link i posted. thestrongdelusion.com... It's a Linda Moulton Howe interview with a Chief Petty Officer who had retired from the navy, and had been stationed at some point in Okinawa, Japan, where he claims he saw a MAJIC File with some photographs relating to Roswell. What I found striking about it was his description of the alien. If you've been following this thread, you'll see what's so interesting about it:

found on this page
thestrongdelusion.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedric

something like that, or at least, that's the theory. i mean, i started this entire line of research as a result of trying to figure out what the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (of the new testament of the bible) was. That lead me to ancient Sumer, which lead me to ancient Egypt, and also raised some big questions about the validity of the tv show and film of STARGATE (SG-1, Atlantis, etc). i suggest you read the thread, that'll answer at least a few of your questions, although it may raise several more.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

i don't know. there are so many hints in ancient texts and artifacts, pointing to this, it's hard to brush it off as simply a tv show trying to make excuses for a future alien invasion. the fact they are showing it now, might have something to do with that, but the idea that its a disinfo campaign specificially for that purpose, i'm not so sure. to be honest, i dunno what to make of all it, only what i've found or theorized so far.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

as a result of trying to figure out what the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (of the new testament of the bible)

"Hey undo!

Forgive me if this is repetitive. I've been working my way through Dr. Chuck Missler's (the guy who did the Return of the Nephillim video) study on Genesis. You have probably covered this and I forgot about it, but when he said it I thought about your research.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Gen1:2

Strongs Hebrew Lexicon for "the deep":

תהום
tĕhowm

1) deep, depths, deep places, abyss, the deep, sea

a) deep (of subterranean waters)

b) deep, sea, abysses (of sea)

c) primeval ocean, deep

d) deep, depth (of river)

e) abyss, the grave

cf.blueletterbible.org...

Most people assume "the deep" to mean just the ocean. Because it speaks of the "darkness on the face of it" in actuality it most likely refers to the abyss, or the grave. The same place the demons enter our realm from.
I would think it is one in the same with the "pit" in Revelation. A stargate of sorts.

The reason to draw this conclusion is the the darkness referred to is not necessarily the "absence of light" the way we traditionally think of darkness.

And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen1:4

If it were simply the absence of light God wouldn't need to divide them. Today we know there is such a thing as darkness that is more than than that. Black holes have so much gravity that light photons can not escape. In a sense darkness is actually more than "no light" in that instance.

Strongs Hebrew for darkness:

חשך

choshek

1) darkness, obscurity

a) darkness

b) secret place

cf.blueletterbible.org...

Now definition b is quite compelling eh? "secret place"

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

hey bw, long time no see.

that's verrrrry interesting. thanks for adding it. i'll have to ponder on it before i comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The beings that created these "stargates" (I call them fallen ones) may have been beings from another dimension. The book of Jude in the New Testiment says that they "left their first estate". I take that to mean plane of existence. So I think that these "gates" are actually interdimentional rather that extra-terrestrial. Otherwise they would have to have been transported here originally through space to get here. This does not exclude the presence of the aliens as I also believe the universe is filled with intelligent life. There are three places of existence. The kingdom of light (God), the kingdom of darkness (underworld) and the one we exist in. When Lucifer was expelled, he took abode in the underworld which is for lack of a better word "subspace", a word of science fiction. The Annunaki, the Nephilim, and some of the aliens (greys), are all from the "fallen ones" or fallen angelic race. The Greek heroes, the Egyptian gods, and even new world gods were all the work and relation of the fallen angelic race. But to get back on topic, I believe the "gates" are real and active and used, and I also believe one is in Babylon, where incidently they plan to build an enormous embassy complex (so I hear).

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This one really is amazing. It's Gordon Cooper (NASA Astronaut). If you haven't seen it, you will be surprised, I think

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

yep, read the thread.
i think you'll enjoy it

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, how ironic of mankind to think creating an implosion would be the result of bringing home some rewards. Those crafts in there know exactly the tacticle manuevers of what's here and what this planets technology is capable of.

Mankinds energy is one of control, through three dimensional strings, they should know willingly to embrace conflict in open space, with beings a millions of years older might not be the best resolution, but in any case time aside when mankind realigns with what he knows of himself inside and out there will be mutual agreements to keep things under control, for right now he may be lead to believe this is just open space and we can dump anywhere we want to, perhaps until they realise how big that backyard of space is, and that there are frequency bands, that allow us in or out of certain areas, a vibrational wave seperates us, but by impacting certain planets its a sure way of getting some attention. How cute they are trying to spread their BABY WINGS. lol.

(my information recieved)
The moon, those worthy of having information on how to bio-engineer a planet is up there along with creating others things that is of otherworldy knowledge. Its in some -time capsules- up there. BUT those that are only PURE OF HEART will be alotted that information. Because the only way of creating is with the -emotional stability- to bring things to life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are probably up there thinking to themselves what wonderful energy in constant motion, the lords of chaos are here, lol.

Mankind is the NEW EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, damn new kid on the block, thinks he's gonna show old school a thing or too, how cute, the biggest form of flattery is in replication.

I think these tactics being used by our human side is that we came to play and we won't be taking # from the older crew.

But like a -good parent- they sit back and let the child learn through creativity, you can either create something constructively or you can blow somethings up.

I am sure if they got a sense humour which they definatley do, they are laughing their heads off right now.

Ohh great we have to rebuild a planet organically like in a garden of space, and make sure it recieves the right information so it will grow.

We will move things around in our ships, such as planets and create the vibration, along with distance in between each other, so the solar system is in proper alignment. Gotta make sure that planet has the right gravity so we don't go putting beings in areas that don't belong, and they go flying right off this planet, and we have to make sure the planets Gravity is just right to stay in this orbit of space, thank god for solar systems, strings of vibrations, holding things together.

They have to magnetically charge the planets magnetosphere, which is keeping the planets enviroment in tact. Speeding up the charge of the magnetosphere is putting us in a different position in space.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sorry, but I dont know where to start reading. It´s over 120 pages so I will have to read some spam too obviously..

Just answer my questions:
Is a stargate artificially made or is it natural like wormholes?

The tv-series.. How much is from the heads of writers? How much is based on some theories?

If I found a stargate, what would it look like? Is it surrounded by build gate? What if I broke the build parts?

Im so out of this stargate thing..

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Answer: Yes and yes.

The tv-series.. How much is from the heads of writers? How much is based on some theories?

Answer: Dramatic license. The rest, theory.

If I found a stargate, what would it look like? Is it surrounded by build gate? What if I broke the build parts?

Answer: It's a gate, you will see a gate. It's not a gate but a wormhole, you will see a vortex, a wormhole.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedric
Just answer my questions:

Say PLEASE

Yes artificially AND natural and both use a wormhole... just go back ONE page and read my post with the links to the government documents

Im so out of this stargate thing..

Really? Hmmmmm Were not

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I see.. Stargate is a wormhole on earth. Isnt wormhole a scientific therm.. Like, it exists..

One guy explained wormhole to me once.. If space is balloon, a wormhole is when you push the balloon with your finger to reach the other side you know.. It is a very good example.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedric
I see.. Stargate is a wormhole on earth. Isnt wormhole a scientific therm.. Like, it exists..

One guy explained wormhole to me once.. If space is balloon, a wormhole is when you push the balloon with your finger to reach the other side you know.. It is a very good example.

well, from what i can tell, a star gate harnasses a wormhole, perhaps even creates it, or perhaps even functions like a teleportation system. whatever it is, it allows the users of it to cross vast distances of space very quickly. a form of faster than light travel. whether this is exactly what the gate is, that is referred to in this thread, i can't for certain say one way or another, but it sounds like it.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedric

A stargate is a door into another dimesional frequency, its an entry an exit point. You would be experiencing the world around you in a different way, picture planet Earth in there, but instead of you getting ready to orbit, earth, the planet Earth might have communication with you, yeah the planet itself.

Also humans are extraterrestrial spirits, so when I travel out into space I will be going through these. When in spirit form, or should I say in the energy body.

We all travel back home somewhere.

and yes the jumping in between dimensions is the dumbing down process, because your energy or thoughtforms are in a different field of resonance.

Our energy is not unique to Earth, we are part of everything out there.

I am speaking of mankind, but it takes some spiritual resonance to unlock that information.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join